Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This (48927 Views)

Babe Insists Her Toaster Is Finer Than Her Guy, Please Judge / Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts / Lady Try To Deceive her Toaster By Sending Bobrisky Pic To Him, See Reply she go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 18, 2018
LuvU2:
Lol Thread for male chauvinists, misogynists, sexists. Yeah women re cheap, hoes, ugly bla bla bla
Weeew! Message me. I've a gift 4 u.
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by centurionpapa(m): 1:12am On Aug 18, 2018
harmbhrosz:
alaye keep quiet jare and stop defending stupiddity

What is the crime in this so called beggers that calls themselves Slay Queens waking up in the morning to hustle and have a productive amount to their account like every human (guy) out there? Or are we no longer in the era of equality?

One thing about this nairaland is no matter how stupidd a topic sounds, there will always be foools that will defend it
Era of equality? Maybe i'm not from this century Call me a 14 year old from 1970.
I pay bills so she's chained(or any of its euphemism) to me
You share bills with women and still expect respect from her
Grow up

1 Like

Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by devil007: 3:02am On Aug 18, 2018
queensera:
A Nigerian lady with the username @dark_chocolatl took to his insta-story to share screenshots of what his toaster did after she demands N20k from him to prove that he likes her.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/nigerian-lady-demands-20k-from-her-toaster-to-prove-that-he-likes-her-photos/

WAKA
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Nobody: 3:04am On Aug 18, 2018
Mizk:
He said he loves you na, that is from his heart not his pocket, if he's using 20k to buy your love then you're no different from commercial sex workers.

The joke is on her. Stupid classless girl. I’m sure many others have been paying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Chukabiz(m): 4:55am On Aug 18, 2018
kushercain:

Fuk you
Una don finish this girl.
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Chukabiz(m): 4:56am On Aug 18, 2018
Preshy561:
don't go about telling girls that are far beyond your class to date you.

know your size and level.

Her type spotted.
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by bejeria101(m): 6:31am On Aug 18, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

Does a girl go beyond your class by having more money than you do or by simply demanding for more money than you can give?

It is funny how a girl who is less educated, less intelligent and less richer than a guy sees herself as being beyond the guy's class.

Tell her o! Ajegunle gehs be forming like lekki wives,you too stay with your ajegunle folks
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by ednut1(m): 6:38am On Aug 18, 2018
DAVE5:

U be mumu... wetin bring Lexus for this matter

Because u r billionaire now u can count talk anyhow
tongue
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by ednut1(m): 6:38am On Aug 18, 2018
DAVE5:

U be mumu... wetin bring Lexus for this matter

Because u r billionaire now u can count talk anyhow
grin
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by anigold(m): 6:39am On Aug 18, 2018
Mizk:
He said he loves you na, that is from his heart not his pocket, if he's using 20k to buy your love then you're no different from commercial sex workers.
excellent post..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by OlaoChi: 7:14am On Aug 18, 2018
queensera:
A Nigerian lady with the username @dark_chocolatl took to his insta-story to share screenshots of what his toaster did after she demands N20k from him to prove that he likes her.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/nigerian-lady-demands-20k-from-her-toaster-to-prove-that-he-likes-her-photos/

This your English is so horrible. How does anyone understand what you are saying?
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Bambambiglo: 7:35am On Aug 18, 2018
pocohantas:
Smh undecided

It's getting more difficult being a feminist this days isn't it?

Ladies just can't ever be equal to men. y'all just can't cheat nature.
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by pocohantas(f): 7:51am On Aug 18, 2018
Bambambiglo:

It's getting more difficult being a feminist this days isn't it?

Ladies just can't ever be equal to men. y'all just can't cheat nature.

Are you this stupid or you're faking it?
What's the correlation with this and feminism?
All humans are equal, now go kill yourself
Insecure mofo!!! grin grin grin
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Bambambiglo: 7:59am On Aug 18, 2018
pocohantas:

Are you this stupid or you're faking it?
Like what's the correlation with this and feminism?
All humans are equal, now go kill yourself
Insecure mofo!!! grin grin grin

A typical character of an embittered feminist..smh

No objectivity

No class

No decorum

Just throwing insults around like a cheap street slut.
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by pocohantas(f): 8:00am On Aug 18, 2018
Bambambiglo:

A typical character of an embittered feminist..smh
No objectivity
No class
No decorum
Just throwing insults around like a cheap street slut.

E pain am. All humans are equal.
I know that will shrink your manhood! grin grin grin
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 18, 2018
Preshy561 when you log in , kindly let me know the number of mentions you got on this thread grin grin
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by harmbhrosz(m): 8:08am On Aug 18, 2018
centurionpapa:

Era of equality? Maybe i'm not from this century Call me a 14 year old from 1970.
I pay bills so she's chained(or any of its euphemism) to me
You share bills with women and still expect respect from her
Grow up
and in your 1970, were ladies demanding for cash before you ask them out?

Get out of here jare, you keep typing rubbish.

Like I said, I'm not surprised, no matter how bad an opinion is here on nairaland, it will still have supporters, even Devil has followers
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by IHIEGOD: 8:26am On Aug 18, 2018
Preshy561:
don't go about telling girls that are far beyond your class to date you.

know your size and level.

a girl that has class will concentrate on quality and not money, I wonder What is classic in liability
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Dollabiz: 8:56am On Aug 18, 2018
Omg
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Preshy561(f): 9:12am On Aug 18, 2018
MariaLavina:
Presh.y561 when you log in , kindly let me know the number of mentions you got on this thread grin grin
lool.I weak.

no strength to even reply simpletons,na to read and laugh.cheesy
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 18, 2018
Preshy561:
lool.I weak.

no strength to even reply simpletons,na to read and laugh.cheesy
grin grin grin
You try cheesy Good morning
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 18, 2018
Do u have one million dollar? grin,dats wat my dad wants wink
Ire2:

I love how simple you look. cool

I don't mind paying your bride price kiss
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 18, 2018
Simplep:
Do u have one million dollar? grin,dats wat my dad wants wink

What your dad wants not you.

I will use the money to manage our home, no need to give it to daddy, he already has enough

cool
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 18, 2018
Ok na,u neva ready cool
Ire2:

What your dad wants not you.

I will use the money to manage our home, no need to give it to daddy, he already has enough

cool
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 18, 2018
Simplep:
Ok na,u neva ready cool

I for give you daddy the $1M but I nor wan make efcc arrest am for fraud. grin
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 18, 2018
Lol.u are nt serious
Ire2:

I for give you daddy the $1M but I nor wan make efcc arrest am for fraud. grin
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Preshy561(f): 9:57am On Aug 18, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin grin grin
You try cheesy Good morning
goodmorning dear. I trust you are good?smiley
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2018
Preshy561:
goodmorning dear. I trust you are good?smiley
I'm good, You?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer / Guy Buys A N15M Mercedes Benz E350 For His Girlfriend (Photos) / "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.