Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This (48921 Views)

Babe Insists Her Toaster Is Finer Than Her Guy, Please Judge / Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts / Lady Try To Deceive her Toaster By Sending Bobrisky Pic To Him, See Reply she go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by JuanDeDios: 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
Preshy561:
don't go about telling girls that are far beyond your class to date you.

know your size and level.

How is a girl that asks men for 20k (or any amount) to prove their love for her beyond anybody's class?

1 Like

Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by PoliticalChinex(m): 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
Preshy561:

Keep kwayet there!

Being an olosho does not make any girl above any guy.

Have u forgotten that girls lifespan for oloshoism is usually short.
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by JADEK01(m): 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
Preshy561:

you didn't recognised love here,you only promotes classes, level,ages as if they are classes of marriage
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by LuvU2: 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hanseel1:

Shut up if you've nothing to say.

If the man pays the 20 ..next thing will be to hook up and we know what will follow after that.

Even if she wanted to request for money, she now requested for just 20k . She's worth only 20k

Is she not cheap?

Yes. Most Nigerian women are cheap.

Don't come and defend nonsense.
tongue
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by AlanSugar(m): 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
Preshy561:

I seriously hope you're OK?
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by centurionpapa(m): 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hanseel1:

It is only on nairaland that some people will defend the undefendable. Nobody not even her fellow ladies supported her on instagram and twitter.

Like someone said sometime ago, it's time to quit nairaland because this place is filled with frustrated people.

Nobody said women should like poverty but they should be rich themselves before talking shït about broke people.

You surely remind me of my 14year old niece.
From time immemorial, men have been the financial pillars of women. We buy them clothes, shoes, bags, almost everything. What's happening to our generation.
Women respect men because of what we bring to the table. You should get that into your head

About your 14years old niece I will let it pass this time
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
Preshy561:

What exactly define class about her? Because she asked him for 20k? I will do the same if she ask me too grin BTW I'm far above her class
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by pocohantas(f): 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
Smh undecided
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by TENHEU22(m): 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
Aunty you don't want to marry?
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by AlanSugar(m): 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
Mizk:
He said he loves you na, that is from his heart not his pocket, if he's using 20k to buy your love then you're no different from commercial sex workers.

Thank you jare, your brain no pain you like preshyshit!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by AlanSugar(m): 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
LuvU2:
Lol Thread for male chauvinists, misogynists, sexists. Yeah women re cheap, hoes, ugly bla bla bla

LOL, and which of these are you for being here?
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
Oh because I'm interested in a Lady.
I ask her out and the first thing she does is to ask for 20k to prove my love?
And some dumb girls are applauding her here.
Little wonder they say all Nigerian girls are wh0r35.
#Spits.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by erico2k2(m): 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
Preshy561:

on top 20K?
ahah u call that class?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by sparkle6(m): 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
LuvU2:
Lol Thread for male chauvinists, misogynists, sexists. Yeah women re cheap, hoes, ugly bla bla bla
If i should tell u that i understood those big grammer u wrote up there, then am a big lie. Damn! i cant even say the second without biting my tongue. ~starts flipping dictionary~
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by harmbhrosz(m): 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
cooljude:

This is the most stupid thing I've ever head. A broke unintelligent girl will be forming class.
head ke, what is now the most stupid thing you've ever leg

2 Likes

Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
Preshy561:

what relevance is her class or herself if she can't be proud of being independent

The longer throat didn't even ask The guy to plan something romantic the hungry digger asked for money
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by LuvU2: 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
AlanSugar:

LOL, and which of these are you for being here?
Objective observer wink
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by LuvU2: 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
sparkle6:

If i should tell u that i understood those big grammer u wrote up there, then am a big lie. Damn! i cant even say the second without biting my tongue. ~starts flipping dictionary~
smiley
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by darrellg9: 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
Preshy561:

you really do have a small mind and a chinch in your thought line.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Uchenaija: 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
centurionpapa:

Millionaire's wives are stunningly gorgeous
It's not even debatable

Bad part you can't even name one. Of you could do show how they look when they were younger or poorer.

Truth is everybody is beautiful. It's poverty that makes you ugly.
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by bluefilm: 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

Does a girl go beyond your class by having more money than you do or by simply demanding for more money than you can give?

It is funny how a girl who is less educated, less intelligent and less richer than a guy sees herself as being beyond the guy's class.

The thing taya me.

I was almost about to ask the person you quoted how dem dey even take measure that class wey im dey talk about.

Some people no just get sense at all.
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by harmbhrosz(m): 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
centurionpapa:

From time immemorial, men have been the financial pillars of women. We buy them clothes, shoes, bags, almost everything. What's happening to our generation.
Women respect men because of what we bring to the table. You should get that into your head

About your 14years old niece I will let it pass this time
alaye keep quiet jare and stop defending stupiddity

What is the crime in this so called beggers that calls themselves Slay Queens waking up in the morning to hustle and have a productive amount to their account like every human (guy) out there? Or are we no longer in the era of equality?

One thing about this nairaland is no matter how stupidd a topic sounds, there will always be foools that will defend it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by royalair(m): 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
How much her father de earn?
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Anaskie(m): 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

Does a girl go beyond your class by having more money than you do or by simply demanding for more money than you can give?

It is funny how a girl who is less educated, less intelligent and less richer than a guy sees herself as being beyond the guy's class.
I'm owing you 3 bottles of your favorite drink!!

Perfectly said!
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by dynasty01: 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
Preshy561:

class indeed..... she get class and begging for 20k?
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by crafteck(m): 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
Preshy561:

Even if she's below my level, she asks for 20k no mean I go give her if we have no relationship, give and take na dis world
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
centurionpapa:
The guy should go and hide his poverty stricken face.
Some men dey complain that women like money. Na poverty you want make them like?
Women are prize for the high baller. Check the wives of millionaires you'll understand my point
slap yourself ode

3 Likes

Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by harmbhrosz(m): 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
Uchenaija:

Bad part you can't even name one. Of you could do show how they look when they were younger or poorer.

Truth is everybody is beautiful. It's poverty that makes you ugly.
don't mind him jare, his type are the ones that just dreams, using instagram celebrity lifestyle as yardstick for their dreams without having any focus on how to get there.

His type just want to jump into luxurious lifestyle without shedding a sweat.

This nairaland don tire me with people like this

1 Like

Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by pek(m): 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
Is the mod. mad? How can you put this on front page? The inconsistency in pronouns is baffling and annoying.
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by chikeorji123(m): 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
So someone can defend this lady's embarrassment?.. honestly some people's stupidity have upgraded to 4G network..
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Mizk(f): 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
Nonsense both prostitutes and regular ladies want money from men how they get if just differs, so you have no right to slut shame a fellow lady except you never in your life collect money, material or get favour from guys.
Guys like my dad and brother and uncles not guys who asked me out.
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Dwhyte(m): 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin
Nigerian gels with money

Chaiii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer / Guy Buys A N15M Mercedes Benz E350 For His Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.