Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This (48928 Views)

Babe Insists Her Toaster Is Finer Than Her Guy, Please Judge / Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts / Lady Try To Deceive her Toaster By Sending Bobrisky Pic To Him, See Reply she go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Preshy561(f): 10:03am On Aug 18, 2018
MariaLavina:
I'm good, You?
I'm good dear. thanks.smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 18, 2018
queensera:
A Nigerian lady with the username @dark_chocolatl took to his insta-story to share screenshots of what his toaster did after she demands N20k from him to prove that he likes her.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/nigerian-lady-demands-20k-from-her-toaster-to-prove-that-he-likes-her-photos/

Stupid, broke, entitled Biitch who thinks her Cvnt is a source of business. A lot of you will die single and lonely.
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
Bidobado:

Stupid, broke, entitled Biitch who thinks her Cvnt is a source of business. A lot of you will die single and lonely.
E pain u o...broke much?
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
Igbokiller:
what relevance is her class or herself if she can't be proud of being independent

The longer throat didn't even ask The guy to plan something romantic the hungry digger asked for money
To drive him away.
I'm amazed at the dumbness of so many people. No wonder una vote for buhari en masse. Can't ever see beyond una oblong nose
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
columbus007:
very useless bit.ch,an average of 88% girls don ask me for money tire like say na there papa work the money give me,bunch of hungry fellow,you ask i block you straight no room for nonsense, abi dem never see
your kind before? olosho girls everywhere.
Mainly because they want to get rid of u lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by columbus007(m): 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
undecided
stababy:

Mainly because they want to get rid of u lipsrsealed
getting rid of who, when am a married man winkwith a beautiful wife,they come for me dear you can say that to the birds.
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by columbus007(m): 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
Elfmannisback:
This one level is begging and assessing guys.
cheesy
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
columbus007:
undecidedgetting rid of who, when am a married man winkwith a beautiful wife,they come for me dear you can say that to the birds.
Story...until one of them will see this & publish how you're in her dm disturbing like ekpan fly
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
stababy:

To drive him away.
I'm amazed at the dumbness of so many people. No wonder una vote for buhari en masse. Can't ever see beyond una oblong nose
it's a fool who calls others a fool. 20k to chase a guy away or is she not a hungry hypocritical Nigerian woman?

I reserve my comment
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
stababy:

To drive him away.
it's a fool who calls others fool. 20k to chase a guy away. Sic. Or is she not a hungry hypocritical Nigerian woman

I reserve my comments undecided
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
[quote author=Igbokiller post=70401582]it's a fool who calls others fool. 20k to chase a guy away. Sic. Or is she not a hungry hypocritical Nigerian woman

With your palasa phone when dey force network sotay one comment post twice, you still get mouth wan call person "hungry." grin grin grin
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
SenorFax:
Of all she can think of to test him, all she can come up with is money?? Says much about her brain though

.......If she had one

In between, I no fit spend 5naira for this fugly thing sef

Because your a broke ass bitchass nigga hating like the typical bitter, frustrated Nigerian man who instantly hates the kind of woman he knows he can never ever in his miserable life, come close to tongue
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by columbus007(m): 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
stababy:

Story...until one of them will see this & publish how you're in her dm disturbing like ekpan fly
cheesy
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by columbus007(m): 10:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
Preshy561:
don't go about telling girls that are far beyond your class to date you.

know your size and level.

anty?abeg which one be the style there apart from her pussy,abi that one don join style? i know so many of her betters.
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
[quote author=stababy post=70402814][/quote]no need to argue with u

It's rare for intelligent persons to come from ur side undecided
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
columbus007:
anty?abeg which one be the style there apart from her pussy,abi that one don join style? i know so many of her betters.

Smelling guys that can't afford deodorant see...goan siddon
Re: Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
Igbokiller:
no need to argue with u

It's rare for intelligent persons to come from ur side undecided

Says an ethnocentric morafocka...people with unfounded prejudices always come equipped with mosquito brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer / Guy Buys A N15M Mercedes Benz E350 For His Girlfriend (Photos) / "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.