Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter (43787 Views)

Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
I can see why he's upset. If she wanted to protect his privacy the best thing would've been not posting the photo at all, but she's clearly vain and rude.

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by ruggedtimi(m): 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
tellwisdom:
What does this mean??...All these Nigerian women no get sense...Poor and uncultured with a begging spirit. Nigerian gurls?? # Spits angry
u see nigeria there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by holluphemydavid(m): 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
nice
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by kerry57: 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
See the girl name, wastegyl. E no be u go carry waste guy, no complain at all
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
This is what happens when you post pics too much, you'll end up posting rub.bish and offend peeps...
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by Nasir123(m): 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
Flamezzz:
Just like their normal anthem
"God bless the man behind my smile"

Who's the fuckkking person?

grin cheesy
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by Tallesty1(m): 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
tellwisdom:
What does this mean??...All these Nigerian women no get sense...Poor and uncultured with a begging spirit. Nigerian gurls?? # Spits angry
They use Nigerian women swear for you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by Aldebaran(m): 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
Funny grin
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by Profitsng(m): 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by Maxmavis(m): 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
BloggersNG:
A man on Twitter has called it Quits with his sweetheart after she let him down by sharing a Photo of both of them at a Dinner, with his face covered with Emoji, She shared the photo on her page, It quickly went viral, The guy saw it and immediately broke up with her, Even Asked her to Delete his Number.

See The Drama Below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/man-breaks-up-with-his-girlfriend-after.html

Such disrespect!
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by codedgalaxy: 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2018
djjosh:
Hohohohohopopopohahahahahahakaka
this is called laughing in tongues grin cheesy grin cheesy wink
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2018
Come to think of it, She may be trying to hide her new found love from her goldigger friends. She no trust her friends. As the slogan goes, Na den dey rush us. Sense kee this slay queen.

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by emsco(m): 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
uckyra:
she is trying to avoid scandal n disappoint as she is not married to him,no need to show him off,some men no get shame ooooooh
Same bullshit my ex gf told me when ever I ask her why she never post any of my pics on social media even on my birtday.Same girl I carry for head and had lot of pix of her on FB and watsapp status.I never knew girl was doing other guys too,I was the only one inlove.Thank God she's history now.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by Hemjayy: 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
No b d guy dey d picture. She said so herself.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by Jaynaira: 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
Consequences of having many bfs.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by kullozone(m): 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
uckyra:
she is trying to avoid scandal n disappoint as she is not married to him,no need to show him off,some men no get shame ooooooh

Wetin dey worry you

Why didn't she just crop him out of the photo completely?
Covering his face would even cause more controversy than showing it.

Try to behave well next time oh!

smiley

3 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
I don't even know which of the reactions fits this post cheesy grin angry sad sad shocked cool tongue lipsrsealed cry... Hahahahahahaha. This is the height of disregard & disrespect!
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by Ekez(m): 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
uckyra:
Shut up ur mouth
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by SEONaijaExpert: 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
The guys wants to spoil market for her grin

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by Burgerlomo: 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
E pain am grin

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by mosesjida(m): 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
sharp guy...d guy don wan brake up b4..e cum use dat one as excuse
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by Burgerlomo: 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
D dude nah side bae grin
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by patricknz(m): 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
uckyra:
Wow! Excellent display of stupidity.��‍♂️

3 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by Femeto: 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
Gbam.
tiredoflife:

Are u people not tired of lying
U will sha make excuses even if u are caught fucking a dog
U will say my heels broke as I was taking a walk and I fell on the dog's dick angry
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by MeeLan: 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
that Lady holds a first in cheating. she didn't want the other bf knowing this one, at the same time putting an emoji so she can easily deny d dude. smart fish. but d guy is no nonsense taker
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by osesology(m): 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
To be perfectly honest in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also looking into this matter in a different perspective and without been condemning of one's views and by trying to make it objectified and by considering each and everyone's valid opinion, l honestly believe that l completely forgot what l was going to say.

3 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by ImaIma1(f): 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
tellwisdom:

And what about Nigerian guys? Especially the ones that talk like this?

Very poor mentality with no brain to process information correctly and select the chaff from the wheat thereby generalizing issues.

When next you want to say your mother has no sense, think deeply about it before you open your mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys / 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends / The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.