Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter (43786 Views)

Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by Kingjames(m): 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
Jehovah the living God, as am reading this father, I am on my knees... pls help me not to enter any wrong relationship in Jesus name. I shall not be a magga to any half-baked slay queen. I break and loose myself from anyone I am currently into. Amen
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by Deback2018: 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
chiommy123:
What's her offense plz
thank u ooo
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by Huchennar(m): 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
Flamezzz:
Just like their normal anthem "God bless the man behind my smile"
Who's the fuckkking person?
Gbam! Small girl, big God gang
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by mrdino(m): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
Flamezzz:
Just like their normal anthem
"God bless the man behind my smile"

Funny enough, a lady I was seriously chasing sometime ago, used her own picture for her WhatsApp DP, using that sentence as a caption. I concluded immediately the kind of person she is, and just friend-zoned her.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by Skyeplus(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
uckyra:
she is trying to avoid scandal n disappoint as she is not married to him,no need to show him off,some men no get shame ooooooh

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by sammyananaba(f): 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Harsh truth:No pussy is really your until you marry her even dating doesn't guarantee marriage even after many years of dating so many people dont end up married that is why guys are having side chick and girls are having side niggas

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by eki2000(m): 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
Skyeplus:

A girl you are not married to cannot boldly claim you in public. I think in her own case she lacked sense. I think she loved the setting, but she could have cropped the man out of the pic.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by Blessdalord: 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
She's ashamed of his face but not ashamed of those goodies on the table......Ahh Awon obiri

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2018
sammyananaba:
Harsh truth:No pussy is really your until you marry her even dating doesn't guarantee marriage even after many years of dating so many people dont end up married that is why guys are having side chick and girls are having side niggas

These days, even after marrying her.
It still ain't yours.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by Rexnegro(m): 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
Phunmy25:
your mama no be Nigerian?
And so ? That was my father decision not mine .

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by wizkidblogger(f): 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
that's enough to let you know it's one of those twitter super stories grin

DanseMacabre:
You no see her name? Wastegyal.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
uckyra:
she is trying to avoid scandal n disappoint as she is not married to him,no need to show him off,some men no get shame ooooooh
Babes come and open the door...i got u those dark chocolates u like angry

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by Dollabiz: 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
Heartless
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by ncpat(m): 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
Flamezzz:
Just like their normal anthem
"God bless the man behind my smile"

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by seangy4konji: 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
Hoelosho no wan cast himself..over 30 boys deh knack weh deh follow am..

U na just beleja yan..

Your eyeS just clear.

Thank your mamaa as she nor forget you in prayer.

U dodged a 50 caliber man.even osamabin ladin did not know DAT a colt revolver is not for the fainted heart.

Spread her pussy and fire a shotgun in it r d time u spent drilling her holes.

U can't make a hoe and a bleaching girl a house wife.

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by Phunmy25(f): 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
Rexnegro:

And so ? That was my father decision not mine .
so when you talk about Nigerian ladies...do not forget to include yo mom...lmfaoooooo!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by Edusouls(m): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2018
chai nigerian girls attitiude dey smell like abandoned public toilet, U see these pathetic beings make up with palm cake and cheap, cheap dresses u think something is inside, nothing at all...

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by DaddyNimo(m): 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2018
when we tell these boys to stop been nice to girls, they feel we don't know what we're saying....u deserve it bro, next time take her to ur room instead and do the needful and not see some fancy ass dinner

2 Likes

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by tellwisdom: 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2018
ImaIma1:

And what about Nigerian guys? Especially the ones that talk like this?

Very poor mentality with no brain to process information correctly and select the chaff from the wheat thereby generalizing issues.

When next you want to say your mother has no sense, think deeply about it before you open your mouth.

Madam shut your gutter mouth up. There's no chaff or wheat here. You all are the same with different disgusting manner.

I know a gurl who feeds on her boyfriend, but came on social media to fight and brag she buys things herself". when I see am, I just weak embarassed

I can swear with my life the phone you are presently using was not purchase with your 100% money. I can bet my life with that. Yeye people sad
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by decepticos(m): 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
Is this a real event?
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by solufemiwa(m): 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
This kind thing can pain person. When your side ch..k side track you. shocked

You will keep checking mirror: asking yourself say you ugly kwa .. grin grin
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by dustar: 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
BloggersNG:
A man on Twitter has called it Quits with his sweetheart after she let him down by sharing a Photo of both of them at a Dinner, with his face covered with Emoji, She shared the photo on her page, It quickly went viral, The guy saw it and immediately broke up with her, Even Asked her to Delete his Number.

See The Drama Below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/man-breaks-up-with-his-girlfriend-after.html

[color=#990000][/color]ITS EITHER THE GUY IS CHILDISH OR INSECURE, RECENTLY PEOPLE DO THAT TO KEEP OTHERS IN SUSPENSE, AFTER WHICH THE POST THE COMPLETE PIX, OR IS THAT THE FIRST AND LAST TIME SHE WILL POST A PIX OF U BOTH? undecided undecided
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by Barbieperry(f): 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
She wanted to show her frnds dat it is better with her dan dem.... grin
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by poseidon12: 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2018
Mklancee:
You are not proud of his face but proud of the food he bought for you.
What kind of girls do we have in this our generation .
I would have been very happy if I were in my seventies already, walking toward my grave. Everything about this generation is doom

It's obviously not about the guy's face. She has multiple boyfriends and doesn't feel comfortable being seen with any one of them.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by ImaIma1(f): 11:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
tellwisdom:

Madam shut your gutter mouth up. There's no chaff or wheat here. You all are the same with different disgusting manner.

I know a gurl who feeds on her boyfriend, but came on social media to fight and brag she buys things herself". when I see am, I just weak embarassed

I can swear with my life the phone you are presently using was not purchase with your 100% money. I can bet my life with that. Yeye people sad

Tellfoolish or whatever you call yourself. Just see how you sound shallow and unintelligent drawing conclusions because of one girl or some girls you have met.

You are concerned about my phone. Don't worry your pretty little head about it. You better not die because of my phone...swearing by your life. You will just die like chicken.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by tellwisdom: 12:26am On Aug 24, 2018
ImaIma1:

Tellfoolish or whatever you call yourself. Just see how you sound shallow and unintelligent drawing conclusions because of one girl or some girls you have met.

You are concerned about my phone. Don't worry your pretty little head about it. You better not die because of my phone...swearing by your life. You will just die like chicken.

Let me dai

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by ImaIma1(f): 12:55am On Aug 24, 2018
tellwisdom:

Let me dai

You have your wish.
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by Nuezha(m): 6:32am On Aug 24, 2018
BloggersNG:
A man on Twitter has called it Quits with his sweetheart after she let him down by sharing a Photo of both of them at a Dinner, with his face covered with Emoji, She shared the photo on her page, It quickly went viral, The guy saw it and immediately broke up with her, Even Asked her to Delete his Number.

See The Drama Below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/man-breaks-up-with-his-girlfriend-after.html

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by benswagtt(m): 6:54am On Aug 24, 2018
psycoanalyst:
undecided
are you a psychologist ma'am?
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by jashar(f): 7:18am On Aug 24, 2018
She for just crop the pix and avoid all this gbege...
Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter by blowb(m): 5:55am On Oct 19, 2018
uckyra:
Which kind talk be that.... Since she's not proud of him, is better not posting anything at all... If na me I go do Wetin go make her cry.. RUBBISH... Make d guy thank his God as he know early.. I know by now she don dey regret

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys / 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends / The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.