Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo (42115 Views)

Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him / Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him / Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo by Divay22(f): 11:47am On Aug 24, 2018
I put my life on the line, baby it wasn't funny
Re: Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo by phemmie06(m): 11:49am On Aug 24, 2018
Who ladies help, if you fall get fracture on your leg, she will not remember you.
Re: Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo by millionboi(m): 11:52am On Aug 24, 2018
dollytino4real:
NL come and see wat a guy is doing 4 love.! not only ur free forking tins dat u guys want
bcoz no be ur broda

Re: Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo by columbus007(m): 11:53am On Aug 24, 2018
chiommy123:
He tried but didn't climb very far as I thought
haba,na until he enter ceiling sad
Re: Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo by columbus007(m): 11:55am On Aug 24, 2018
forget, she fit still fcvk your friend undecided
Re: Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo by dollytino4real(f): 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
millionboi:
bcoz no be ur broda
even duo
Re: Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo by chiommy123(f): 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
columbus007:
haba,na until he enter ceiling sad
no be he say he wan climb ni
Re: Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo by onlytiles(m): 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
Just to trend. so he got someone to snap him as he was putting his life on the line to snap his girlfriend..

my question is, Who snap the snaper

Re: Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo by delishpot: 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
onlytiles:
Just to trend. so he got someone to snap him as he was putting his life on the line to snap his girlfriend..

my question is, Who snap the snaper

Is that one climb? That thing wey we dey use play like game when we small. Even newborn babies do the one between door posts. We did worse than that growing up on the 2nd floor of a building.
Re: Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo by francisbiz: 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
dollytino4real:
NL come and see wat a guy is doing 4 love.! not only ur free forking tins dat u guys want
"I love you, no mean say, if you say make I put one hand for fia
Fia Fia burn them
I go put hand for fia ooh

Re: Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo by Bigdeeee: 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
Girl that will still cheat on you with another guy? Wow, epic madness grin
Re: Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
Assuming he falls while taken the supposed perfect picture and brakes his back and unable to perform in the other room.What do you think the lady will do?
Re: Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
chiommy123:

Heeeeeeiiii...... Hmm ooo Chi moo...people killing people...
Re: Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo by chiommy123(f): 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
ArcSEMPECJ:

Heeeeeeiiii...... Hmm ooo Chi moo...people killing people...
how?
Re: Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo by ecstasy357(m): 12:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
segunjowo:
Since the time of Adam, man has always been a sucker for pv$$y. If he falls and die now dem go say?

Dem go say na village pple... Innocent village pple
Re: Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo by Legalese(m): 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
Who took the photo of him there? Him and the babe wan trend.
Re: Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo by allaboutobed(m): 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
chiommy123:
u wan kill am
Re: Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo by anigold(m): 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
BloggersNG:
This Guy took love to a whole new level as he climbed a wall just to take a Cute photo of his girlfriend, And the Internet can't keep calm, The guy shared the photos on his page, Its has since gone viral with lots of reactions, see below!

From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/man-takes-step-further-climbs-wall-just.html

if you fail n break your face now she will look for another
Re: Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo by chiommy123(f): 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
allaboutobed:
u wan kill am
he can't die from just climbing na
Re: Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo by Holysucker(m): 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
Dey don use dis one brain pump tire....p*ssy sha
Re: Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo by MeeLan: 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
do the snapping for a foto to be used as another fvckers dp
Re: Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo by condomuser: 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
Has he heard about something called drone??....
Re: Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo by bossrillboss: 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
dollytino4real:

Re: Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo by BIGDADDY000(m): 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
wise decision, Mr dollop headed, if u fall down there
and probably have a broken bone, am sure she
will find anoda PERFECT man.
Re: Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo by fillagefiful: 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
If he falls now dem go say na we in the village
Re: Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo by dejavuh0007(m): 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
A simple selfie stick would have saved him from this stress
Re: Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo by doskie(m): 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
she will send the picture to another boyfriend that is lying down at home
Re: Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo by valicvicto(f): 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
love killi me, I die
Re: Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo by Shegzy8(m): 6:38pm On Aug 24, 2018
Who then snapped the guy..ayam not understanding
Re: Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo by demobaba1(m): 11:30am On Aug 27, 2018
Nonsense and ingredient.

10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life / Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner? / See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6