Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (110404 Views)

61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Preshy561(f): 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
pocohantas:

Which offline adventure? Please name one.

I know you guys on here well enough, if any of you had the tiniest dirty info about me...you lots would have hit me with it since.

Please, talk too much o! Old guys indeed!!!! grin grin
poco poco,the slayer of NL zombie guys.
the HOD never arrive,that lucifer nonsense.cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
lefulefu:
This story if na true should be a lesson to young guys. If u are in a serious relationship with a girl and u thinking of taking it further then dont go about sharing her number with ur friends under the guise of testing her.sometimes dis testing of a tin dey backfire.imagine u have a friend with a fuked up mentality dat all women be olosho and dat all women are evil..if u come dey giv such a guy ur babe number jus to test her...such a guy can mess up ur relationship.
Lefu, first off, the dude was never in a serious relationship with her. It was all a lie from the onset, and I guess that was because they met online.

Secondly, the girl in question here isn't a saint, and the guy wasn't entirely wrong about her. Why accept friendship from random guys when you're in a relationship?- One you cherished? She and her bf are foolish.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Babyforever(f): 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2018
Elder001:

It seems she has forgotten what she did with nairaland guys in late 2016.

Her offline adventures will soon revive on nairaland if she doesn't stop the fake life.
You're very stupid angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by SirLakes: 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
Men ae scum ......yen yen yen

A scumbag will be attracted to a scumbag

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Saintsammurai(m): 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
Preshy561:
lols,you know,I don't do that disguising poo. gringrin how's your girlfriend colorish.wink
Lol kikikikikikikiki Lmao..
How can colourish be my girlfriend na? She can't withstand me.. Only you can..
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by patricknz(m): 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
Loveisascam:
My experience dating a 28 years old stupid boy - Age and place of employment does not necessarily mean maturity.

I and my bf have been friends online before we finally decided to meet. After meeting, we mutually decided to start dating.

Unknown to me my bf had shared me with two of his friends to tempt me. Friend 1 chatted me up but I didn't give him any attention so he stopped all conversations with me. Friend two chatted me up too but somehow he was able to get my attention. I however clearly told him I had a boyfriend and was not interested in any romantic relationship with him. He told me he didn't have any issues with it but that we could still be friends.

I am a very sincere and open person and so I told my bf about my friendship with Friend two. I usually share screenshots of my conversations with Friend two with my bf. I did not hide any thing from him because I had no intentions to cheat. I was very transparent.

Little did I know that my bf on the other hand was also busy sharing everything that has transpired between us including very sensitive information like our sexual styles, the state of my vagina and even my financial status with his friend.

My bf told friend two to stop the game and leave me alone. Friend two refused. According to him, he realised I was not the slut my boyfriend painted me to be and thought I will be a great catch for a girlfriend.

To discourage him, my bf started slandering me to him.He even went to the extent of telling his friend that
the last time I visited, he didn't enjoy the sex because my vagina was wide and that I had probably slept with some people before meeting him.

I had told friend two that the next time I visit my bf, I will endeavour to make arrangement so we can see too since him and bf stay in the same location. However on visiting my bf, I changed my mind and rather told him to visit my base if he really wants us to meet. He agreed to come around. I told my bf about my plan to meet friend two but didn't tell him that friend two had agreed to come to my base.

Friend two told my bf of his plan to come and visit me in my base and that finally he is going to have his way with me. My bf tried to discourage him from coming but he refused.

My bf was then forced to confess what he had done but told me not to let his friend know he has told me.

I kept chatting and receiving calls from friend two without revealing to him that I knew what he was up to.

After 3 days, I decided to let friend two know that my bf told me about their game. He was shocked and started opening up all my bf told him about me.

He told me my bf never really loved me and that he was with me because he didn't have to spend. I didn't ask him for money and even when I come to visit, I don't ask for tp.

Friend two also told me that my bf said I will be useful in his plans to relocate to Canada as he will convince me he wants us to marry, and that I should support him relocate first and then later when he is stable he will come back to Nigeria so we can wed and then he can bring me over. Meanwhile his actual plan is to relocate to Canada and marry a white girl for citizenship. I would never have suspected this could be my bf plans because he works in an averagely good place where he earns averagely well.

Friend two then advised me never to reveal my financial status to any man and to be selfish when I love. He said he still genuinely wants to date me and that he is sorry.

I am not stupid though. Friend 2 and my bf are idiots. I cannot date any one of them. I have blocked both of them.

This experience has shattered me though. I will never ever trust any man again even the man I marry. I used to believe in the idea of shared finances in marriage but not anymore. No managing with any man.

Men are scum. Love is a scam. The so called bf is a nairalander and I know he makes sensible comments here to deceive innocent girls who don't actually know he is a fool and a scammer.
Hehehe. Notin we no go see for this Naija...Olosho alert! she even changed her mind and asked FRIEND 2 to come to her base if he'z serious...���chop knuckle abeg��. Stupid girls like u are d reason guys see girls as hoes.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Bluffly: 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
Loveisascam:
My experience dating a 28 years old stupid boy - Age and place of employment does not necessarily mean maturity.

I and my bf have been friends online before we finally decided to meet. After meeting, we mutually decided to start dating.

Unknown to me my bf had shared me with two of his friends to tempt me. Friend 1 chatted me up but I didn't give him any attention so he stopped all conversations with me. Friend two chatted me up too but somehow he was able to get my attention. I however clearly told him I had a boyfriend and was not interested in any romantic relationship with him. He told me he didn't have any issues with it but that we could still be friends.

I am a very sincere and open person and so I told my bf about my friendship with Friend two. I usually share screenshots of my conversations with Friend two with my bf. I did not hide any thing from him because I had no intentions to cheat. I was very transparent.

Little did I know that my bf on the other hand was also busy sharing everything that has transpired between us including very sensitive information like our sexual styles, the state of my vagina and even my financial status with his friend.

My bf told friend two to stop the game and leave me alone. Friend two refused. According to him, he realised I was not the slut my boyfriend painted me to be and thought I will be a great catch for a girlfriend.

To discourage him, my bf started slandering me to him.He even went to the extent of telling his friend that
the last time I visited, he didn't enjoy the sex because my vagina was wide and that I had probably slept with some people before meeting him.

I had told friend two that the next time I visit my bf, I will endeavour to make arrangement so we can see too since him and bf stay in the same location. However on visiting my bf, I changed my mind and rather told him to visit my base if he really wants us to meet. He agreed to come around. I told my bf about my plan to meet friend two but didn't tell him that friend two had agreed to come to my base.

Friend two told my bf of his plan to come and visit me in my base and that finally he is going to have his way with me. My bf tried to discourage him from coming but he refused.

My bf was then forced to confess what he had done but told me not to let his friend know he has told me.

I kept chatting and receiving calls from friend two without revealing to him that I knew what he was up to.

After 3 days, I decided to let friend two know that my bf told me about their game. He was shocked and started opening up all my bf told him about me.

He told me my bf never really loved me and that he was with me because he didn't have to spend. I didn't ask him for money and even when I come to visit, I don't ask for tp.

Friend two also told me that my bf said I will be useful in his plans to relocate to Canada as he will convince me he wants us to marry, and that I should support him relocate first and then later when he is stable he will come back to Nigeria so we can wed and then he can bring me over. Meanwhile his actual plan is to relocate to Canada and marry a white girl for citizenship. I would never have suspected this could be my bf plans because he works in an averagely good place where he earns averagely well.

Friend two then advised me never to reveal my financial status to any man and to be selfish when I love. He said he still genuinely wants to date me and that he is sorry.

I am not stupid though. Friend 2 and my bf are idiots. I cannot date any one of them. I have blocked both of them.

This experience has shattered me though. I will never ever trust any man again even the man I marry. I used to believe in the idea of shared finances in marriage but not anymore. No managing with any man.

Men are scum. Love is a scam. The so called bf is a nairalander and I know he makes sensible comments here to deceive innocent girls who don't actually know he is a fool and a scammer.

With your last statement, you have just built a foundation for an unhappy marital relationship. I wish the man that will marry you will also come with that same mind set that all women are sluts and lack manners if not uncultured, then you will understand that you need to grow in understanding and not in emotion.

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Twoclans(f): 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
Elder001:

Are you guys really telling me you people believed this story?

People now form stories just to get attention on social media, this story is 100% fake.

Anybody who believes this nonsense is as stupid as the she-male who formed this fake story.

I can see you want my attention this evening,please don't run when I start with you undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Preshy561(f): 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Lol kikikikikikikiki Lmao..
How can colourish be my girlfriend na? She can't withstand me.. Only you can..
lol,how school?smiley
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by andybest4live: 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
cool[color=#006600][/color] HE IS NOT WORLTHY TO BE CALL A MAN
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Twoclans(f): 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
pocohantas:

You this snake!! Whose story will soon revive?
What did I do late 2016?

I have intentionally been ignoring you and all your snide remarks. Better don't make me renege on my vow. Respect yourself!!

Babe please don't waste your energy on him/her .

4 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Preshy561(f): 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
Babyforever:
You're very stupid angry
cheesy baby.smiley
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Saintsammurai(m): 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
delishpot:
After devil.......Fear the naija man
I know you are still in pains on what happened in 2015...

The same old dilishpot of old romanceland..
Calm down or else..
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by HolyTitus(m): 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
Sincerely, when will these douchebags stop wasting these prospective wives material by turning them against their prospective good husbands ?

5 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Babyforever(f): 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2018
Preshy561:
lol,how school?smiley
Girls like you cheesy
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by kunleweb: 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
Loveisascam:
r.

Take this from a man, i am truly sorry about this experience. So sorry. Please make time and heal. God bless your peaceful soul someone tainted for selfish desires.

2 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Babyforever(f): 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
Preshy561:
cheesy baby.smiley
Girllll I've missed you kiss
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by gymnasium(m): 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
Loveisascam:

hanty from all you said......your boyfriend is obviously an idiot in fact he's an ingrate

choi just look at what I've been praying for na him one fool just take dey do yeye e no go better for the goat

but another thing be say I no know say the guy f-up but you shouldn't tag all men along for one fool's mistake ni

I swear no be mouth if God take you do Christmas for me e don do am finish

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Preshy561(f): 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2018
Babyforever:
Girls like you cheesy
Lol,I just mentioned you now sef.cheesy howfar babe.smiley
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Tonimordred(m): 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
The so called bf is a nairalander and I know he makes sensible comments here[/quote]na dis 1 weak me i swear infact my manhood been dey up bt it got 2 dis stage d tyn jst kum down
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Preshy561(f): 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
Babyforever:
Girllll I've missed you kiss
I tell you. where have you been?smiley
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Babyforever(f): 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
Preshy561:
Lol,I just mentioned you now sef.cheesy howfar babe.smiley
Just saw that now I'm fyn tnx cheesy
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Preshy561(f): 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
Babyforever:
Just saw that now I'm fyn tnx cheesy
oh,yeah!!
thank God you are fine.smiley
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Saintsammurai(m): 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
Preshy561:

lol,how school?smiley
Lol school dey very fine.. How my family people from IMO state?
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Lefu, first off, the dude was never in a serious relationship with her. It was all a lie from the onset, and I guess that was because they met online.

Secondly, the girl in question here isn't a saint, and the guy wasn't entirely wrong about her. Why accept friendship from random guys when you're in a relationship?- One you cherished? She and her bf are foolish.
so true.if a guy is in a serious relationship with a girl he will never share her number with a friend under d guise of testing her.even if d friend dey request for her number dat one fit even cause quarrell.op said her so called boyfriend apart from sharing her numbers with his friends was also describing his sexual styles with her to friends.come on wich guy wey cherish im woman go stoop dat low.the bros was just probably using her as a sidechick.but if d guy was seriously dating op and he acted dis way...hm then he needs some growi up to do.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Babyforever(f): 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
Preshy561:

I tell you.
where have you been?smiley
Girl I've been quiet busy now because of the new job I'm currently doing cheesy you know all this video vixen thing embarassed I'll send you some of my recent project as asanwa cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by tooth4tooth: 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
Loveisascam:

OP ,that you are hurt by two perverts should not make you lose your sense of reasoning. Does the the bolded also include your father?

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
Never have I see or heard such immaturity , your bf (or ex) may be an idiot but his friend is a bigger one..

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by jimcaddy(m): 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
Hahahahahahahahahahaha..... Men are truly scums......But why una dey fall hand na.
Loveisascam:

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2018
MChaze25:
What a world!
This life is funny.
I will give out my finger here just to have a lady lyk d Op and yet a guy is playing ping pong with a such a good person.
Op ur Ex & his guy re fuvk boys!
I hate them when i see them.
Be wiser now to easily detect such friends with eagle eyes at first sight.
You speak the truth a lot, investigate op well , she's one of those girls that love glittering white lies.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Lol she knows the type of guys she can try shhhits with in this forum..
Not hardcore guys like us,, lol...

Please you can pm me all her other messy details and let me open my usual 8pm thread on her name,,,

You know I'm capable,,, lol..

Most old romancelanders know about her 2016 offline adventures with nairaland guys. Even she knows that and she's troubled right now.

Her adventures were the talk of romance section between November 2016 - March 2017.
I have been considering Zico all this while..

I'll do as you said when the time is bright.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by HarryTellMe(m): 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
Loveisascam:

This story sounds familiar.
All the same, those guys messed up big time.
Caveat : All men aren't scum. Some of us have had our sour experiences with ladies too, but I won't conclude all girls are scum, rather, a few of the girls I've had something to do with are scums.
I agree Love is a scam. I've always said that and won't change for anything. It's all about selfish benefits. Maybe it's just here in our Nigerian setting or could be same world over, I can't be too sure.
In your next relationship, keep all your senses intact and at alert, that's same decision I took after my experience. Do not overreact too. As soon as you sense any irreconcilable issues, simply dust off your ass and move. It's not a do or die affair. Cheers

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply)

Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far / Female Corper's Huge Backside Got People Talking On Instagram (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.