Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (110390 Views)

61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Babyforever(f): 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
dingbang:
Please tell us who the nairalander is
You see what you guys are up to angry
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by lanre88(m): 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
Loveisascam:
My experience dating a 28 years old stupid boy - Age and place of employment does not necessarily mean maturity.

I and my bf have been friends online before we finally decided to meet. After meeting, we mutually decided to start dating.

Unknown to me my bf had shared me with two of his friends to tempt me. Friend 1 chatted me up but I didn't give him any attention so he stopped all conversations with me. Friend two chatted me up too but somehow he was able to get my attention. I however clearly told him I had a boyfriend and was not interested in any romantic relationship with him. He told me he didn't have any issues with it but that we could still be friends.

I am a very sincere and open person and so I told my bf about my friendship with Friend two. I usually share screenshots of my conversations with Friend two with my bf. I did not hide any thing from him because I had no intentions to cheat. I was very transparent.

Little did I know that my bf on the other hand was also busy sharing everything that has transpired between us including very sensitive information like our sexual styles, the state of my vagina and even my financial status with his friend.

My bf told friend two to stop the game and leave me alone. Friend two refused. According to him, he realised I was not the slut my boyfriend painted me to be and thought I will be a great catch for a girlfriend.

To discourage him, my bf started slandering me to him.He even went to the extent of telling his friend that
the last time I visited, he didn't enjoy the sex because my vagina was wide and that I had probably slept with some people before meeting him.

I had told friend two that the next time I visit my bf, I will endeavour to make arrangement so we can see too since him and bf stay in the same location. However on visiting my bf, I changed my mind and rather told him to visit my base if he really wants us to meet. He agreed to come around. I told my bf about my plan to meet friend two but didn't tell him that friend two had agreed to come to my base.

Friend two told my bf of his plan to come and visit me in my base and that finally he is going to have his way with me. My bf tried to discourage him from coming but he refused.

My bf was then forced to confess what he had done but told me not to let his friend know he has told me.

I kept chatting and receiving calls from friend two without revealing to him that I knew what he was up to.

After 3 days, I decided to let friend two know that my bf told me about their game. He was shocked and started opening up all my bf told him about me.

He told me my bf never really loved me and that he was with me because he didn't have to spend. I didn't ask him for money and even when I come to visit, I don't ask for tp.

Friend two also told me that my bf said I will be useful in his plans to relocate to Canada as he will convince me he wants us to marry, and that I should support him relocate first and then later when he is stable he will come back to Nigeria so we can wed and then he can bring me over. Meanwhile his actual plan is to relocate to Canada and marry a white girl for citizenship. I would never have suspected this could be my bf plans because he works in an averagely good place where he earns averagely well.

Friend two then advised me never to reveal my financial status to any man and to be selfish when I love. He said he still genuinely wants to date me and that he is sorry.

I am not stupid though. Friend 2 and my bf are idiots. I cannot date any one of them. I have blocked both of them.

This experience has shattered me though. I will never ever trust any man again even the man I marry. I used to believe in the idea of shared finances in marriage but not anymore. No managing with any man.

Men are scum. Love is a scam. The so called bf is a nairalander and I know he makes sensible comments here to deceive innocent girls who don't actually know he is a fool and a scammer.

....I wish I get to know you more just beyond nairaland. I hope to get your attention.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
we men are scum please stay away from men
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by anigbajumo(m): 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
Preshy561:
lol,I have always wondered the kind of plannet these guys on NL came from,seriously.
bunch of idiotic imps,stupid cùnts,useless morafvckers,fake ass bìtches,foolish leeches,dirty looking things.
op,thank God you have learnt your lessons and for the girls that believe the 'i won't ask my bf for anything " sorry for y'all.

because,they will use it as a bait to drill you of your own wealth.

leeches everywhere.undecided

I have to log in to reply u,why are u sound so panged about NL guys,just because some guys played puerile game doesn't meant all guys on this forum are the same.If the relationship will fail,it will come from either guys or Ladies, Pls stop generalising ur pharisee view on all NL guys,the way we have some unfaithful guys in relationship is the same we have hoes pretending as GF using their punny as bait to meet their daily bills....
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
This story if na true should be a lesson to young guys. If u are in a serious relationship with a girl and u thinking of taking it further then dont go about sharing her number with ur friends under the guise of testing her.sometimes dis testing of a tin dey backfire.imagine u have a friend with a fuked up mentality dat all women be olosho and dat all women are evil..if u come dey giv such a guy ur babe number jus to test her...such a guy can mess up ur relationship.

5 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by MChaze25(m): 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
What a world!
This life is funny.
I will give out my finger here just to have a lady lyk d Op and yet a guy is playing ping pong with a such a good person.
Op ur Ex & his guy re fuvk boys!
I hate them when i see them.
Be wiser now to easily detect such friends with eagle eyes at first sight.

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Saintsammurai(m): 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
Another thread and avenue for ladies like cococandy to bash Nairaland guys again..

They disguise and bash guys with another monikers,,, telling stories of lies just to bash guys here...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
Saintsammurai:
So what are you now feeling like?

It seems she has forgotten what she did with nairaland guys in late 2016.

Her offline adventures will soon revive on nairaland if she doesn't stop the fake life.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by omooba969(m): 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2018
Treasuredlove:
Eeya. Please next tym u hook up with a guy online...offline, refrain from having sex with him...please let sex be the last last resort. Keep certain things to yourself. There is something I used to tell the guys that asked me out when I was unmarried. I tell them they are still in the lab and under microscope lol...this approach never failed me, not once

The day you women begin to see sex as part of the package & not a big deal will mark the beginning of appreciating yourselves regardless of what happens in a relationship, I mean sex wise.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by pocohantas(f): 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
Elder001:

It seems she has forgotten what she did in late 2016.

Her story will soon revive on nairaland if she doesn't stop the fake life.

You this snake!! Whose story will soon revive?
What did I do late 2016?

I have intentionally been ignoring you and all your snide remarks. Better don't make me renege on my vow. Respect yourself!!

4 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by udemzyudex(m): 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
Sorry for the experience but you meet the wrong people is not our fault, saying men are scum is unacceptable.

If love is a scam, I bet your dad wouldn't even bother to marry your mum let alone bringing you to this world,you found love in the wrong place is not my fault.

If you continue with this new attitude, you will never find the true love you're seeking for, it's just like looking for a job or trying to achieve a goal, you don't just give up because things didn't go well the first time.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Saintsammurai(m): 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
Elder001:

It seems she has forgotten what she did in late 2016.

Her story will soon revive on nairaland if she doesn't stop the fake life.
She don't know that she too have some skeletons in her cupboard..
She keeps babbling all over the place like a town crier..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by eniorisha(m): 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
Treasuredlove:
Eeya. Please next tym u hook up with a guy online...offline, refrain from having sex with him...please let sex be the last last resort. Keep certain things to yourself. There is something I used to tell the guys that asked me out when I was unmarried. I tell them they are still in the lab and under microscope lol...this approach never failed me, not once

Will her likes ever learn? When she threw herself cheaply @ him, what did she expect? As far as I'm concern, d guys had no fault. She will be more saddened if she hears her bf values his runs babes he spends on more than her that he got so cheaply.

My advice to her is simple: STOP BEING STUPID & ACT SMART IN YOUR NEXT RELATIONSHIP.

Another thing is, never chat dirty with your sex partner. Your body he gets @ beckon, why do u still need to theorize d act again? Evidence is worse than "caught in d act"

Ladies can be blackmailed by those illicit chat much more than "1000 dicks has bleeped DT lady..."
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by ayusco85(m): 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2018
Loveisascam:
My experience dating a 28 years old stupid boy - Age and place of employment does not necessarily mean maturity.

I and my bf have been friends online before we finally decided to meet. After meeting, we mutually decided to start dating.

Unknown to me my bf had shared me with two of his friends to tempt me. Friend 1 chatted me up but I didn't give him any attention so he stopped all conversations with me. Friend two chatted me up too but somehow he was able to get my attention. I however clearly told him I had a boyfriend and was not interested in any romantic relationship with him. He told me he didn't have any issues with it but that we could still be friends.

I am a very sincere and open person and so I told my bf about my friendship with Friend two. I usually share screenshots of my conversations with Friend two with my bf. I did not hide any thing from him because I had no intentions to cheat. I was very transparent.

Little did I know that my bf on the other hand was also busy sharing everything that has transpired between us including very sensitive information like our sexual styles, the state of my vagina and even my financial status with his friend.

My bf told friend two to stop the game and leave me alone. Friend two refused. According to him, he realised I was not the slut my boyfriend painted me to be and thought I will be a great catch for a girlfriend.

To discourage him, my bf started slandering me to him.He even went to the extent of telling his friend that
the last time I visited, he didn't enjoy the sex because my vagina was wide and that I had probably slept with some people before meeting him.

I had told friend two that the next time I visit my bf, I will endeavour to make arrangement so we can see too since him and bf stay in the same location. However on visiting my bf, I changed my mind and rather told him to visit my base if he really wants us to meet. He agreed to come around. I told my bf about my plan to meet friend two but didn't tell him that friend two had agreed to come to my base.

Friend two told my bf of his plan to come and visit me in my base and that finally he is going to have his way with me. My bf tried to discourage him from coming but he refused.

My bf was then forced to confess what he had done but told me not to let his friend know he has told me.

I kept chatting and receiving calls from friend two without revealing to him that I knew what he was up to.

After 3 days, I decided to let friend two know that my bf told me about their game. He was shocked and started opening up all my bf told him about me.

He told me my bf never really loved me and that he was with me because he didn't have to spend. I didn't ask him for money and even when I come to visit, I don't ask for tp.

Friend two also told me that my bf said I will be useful in his plans to relocate to Canada as he will convince me he wants us to marry, and that I should support him relocate first and then later when he is stable he will come back to Nigeria so we can wed and then he can bring me over. Meanwhile his actual plan is to relocate to Canada and marry a white girl for citizenship. I would never have suspected this could be my bf plans because he works in an averagely good place where he earns averagely well.

Friend two then advised me never to reveal my financial status to any man and to be selfish when I love. He said he still genuinely wants to date me and that he is sorry.

I am not stupid though. Friend 2 and my bf are idiots. I cannot date any one of them. I have blocked both of them.

This experience has shattered me though. I will never ever trust any man again even the man I marry. I used to believe in the idea of shared finances in marriage but not anymore. No managing with any man.

Men are scum. Love is a scam. The so called bf is a nairalander and I know he makes sensible comments here to deceive innocent girls who don't actually know he is a fool and a scammer.

There is a general notion guys have that any girl we meet online is only good for sex and games, they are being viewed as cheap and sluts.
Your greatest undoing was dating a guy u met online. Most relationships that started online are filled with lies and Deceit.

Be wise
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Ishilove: 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2018
pocohantas:

You this snake!! Whose story will soon revive?
What did I do late 2016?

I have intentionally been ignoring you and all your snide remarks. Better don't make me renege on my vow. Respect yourself!!
It's hard being calm on Nairaland
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by TeamDoctor: 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2018
lol... #I am a man, am not a scum.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by BiafranJesus: 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
Loveisascam:

You.ended like an idiot. So all.men are scum

You havr daddy issues.

Why did you post on nairaland?

Go and suck vagina.

2 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by pocohantas(f): 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
Oyindidi:
You dey see watin dey happen here? shocked

I dey see am o... embarassed, I doubt OP is an active NLder.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by gudnex22(m): 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
Physika:
I'm a man and not a scum.
Acidosis is a man too and not a scum.

Thank you.

You don't mean it. you bf 1 Acidosis bf 2

case close.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
Saintsammurai:
She don't know that she too have some skeletons in her cupboard..
She keeps babbling all over the place like a town crier..

Maybe she think all the old guys are no longer around, LOL.
No be today.

You sef, you can't just forget her offline adventures with nairaland guys late 2016 na.

I don't like talking too much, I'm just considering one of my guy who I think is her friend here.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by bluefilm: 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
MicroSweet:
Most guys snitch on the other, especially when a woman is involved. id.iots

If you know how much of your personal and sexual life that your 'most beloved' girlfriend have shared with her friends and colleagues, you will just delete this your statement and then delete your nairaland account.

Women share men's information, they think it's okay.

A man shares a woman's information, the whole nairaland must shake.

Nonsense people everywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by babzlim(m): 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
Loveisascam:

Be careful and don't let this destroy ur chances of letting the Good guy in.... Meanwhile you only date one guy and not the whole country... He can only speak for himself and not all.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by jaxxy(m): 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
Loveisascam:

This very true. I have sadly realised this. People in relationships this days are looking from what they can get from their partner and not what they can give their partners. This same Selfish and self centred people enter into marriages and breed selfish and self centred kids who have learnt from their parents.

This world is really messed up.

Sorry about your girlfriend though. Trust no longer exist in my dictionary. The highest we can do is give people the benefits of a doubt while having it at the back of our minds that they can betray and disappoint us.

I have come to believe sm people are selfish by nature or the have perfected their selfishness it has become 2nd nature. They think of themselves alone 1st to the point of hurting others. However there’s nothing glorious about being selfish.

U can be selfish smtmes and give urself more or most attention. That fine bt Always be u, just be a better and wiser version of u by learning from ur experiences.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by pocohantas(f): 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ishilove:

It's hard being calm on Nairaland

He has been on my case with his Hanseel alternate, claiming he knows of my escapades with NL guys grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by CSTR1005: 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
mogbojaiye:

Female issue na matter way I kw day put mouth
Again because
No matter how men still b scum u day go still wide their leg again for another scum
Lolzzzzz dis life sha

Love is a name
Sex is a game
Anybody can b d player even scum
Finish.

And the guy na 28 years old. He is still in the scum age range.
And the lady dey expect Saint Paul grin

The guy needs to enjoy his life.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Preshy561(f): 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Another thread and avenue for ladies like cococandy to bash Nairaland guys again..

They disguise and bash guys with another monikers,,, telling stories of lies just to bash guys here...
lols,you know,I don't do that disguising poo.
gringrin
how's your girlfriend colorish.wink

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by pocohantas(f): 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
Foolish Elder grin

4 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Oyindidi(f): 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
pocohantas:

I dey see am o... embarassed, I doubt OP is an active NLder.
All these small boys don bobo her. Them sey make ladies no collect transport after visit but them dey rush girls money.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by badttrader(m): 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
Loveisascam:

I am here praying to meet this kind of lady and one idiot is over there misbehaving and busy being stupid. This life sef.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by tpadua22(m): 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
Not all men are the same, you are unlucky with the so called boyfriend you had... If you allow your experience to influence your natural personality, you will regret it.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by delishpot: 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
After devil.......Fear the naija man
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Saintsammurai(m): 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
Elder001:

Maybe she think all the old guys are no longer around, LOL.
No be today.

You sef, you can't just forget her offline adventures with nairaland guys late 2016 na.

I don't like talking too much, I'm just considering one of my guy who I think is her friend here.
Lol she knows the type of guys she can try shhhits with in this forum..
Not hardcore guys like us,, lol...

Please you can pm me all her other messy details and let me open my usual 8pm thread on her name,,,

You know I'm capable,,, lol..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply)

Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far / Female Corper's Huge Backside Got People Talking On Instagram (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.