Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,959 members, 7,828,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (110381 Views)

61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Babyforever(f): 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
Preshy561:

oh,yeah!!
thank God you are fine.smiley
You saw what those guys did to this beautiful girl sad

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by sharpwriter(m): 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
Tozara:
This is just irrational bullshit. There's no difference between "nairaland guys" and guys out there in the real world. It's not like it's only a certain set of people that join nairaland, or coming to nairaland makes them into a new kind of human beings. "Nairaland guys" are random guys of different heritage, from within the general population, residing in different parts of the country, mostly unrelated and unconnected, who decided to become more than guests on the forum, and registered as members of the cyber community.

So I don't get the point of the emboldened at all. It couldn't be more absurd.

We'll soon start hearing of "facebook guys" and "twitter guys", as if they're from a different world, and are not the everyday guys we see around.

Lol @ the bolded....It is not that we will soon. It is already in motion. People already have that mind set. I was chatting with a girl on 2go (I no be small pikin o, I just didn't delete the app; I go there sometimes to catch fun) and she has this stereotypical thought by saying ''2go guys'' are different from facebook guys, and I corrected her that guys on 2go are guys anywhere. They are still the same guys you meet on facebook. And I made her realize that I visit twitter, nairaland, facebook and 2go randomly and I may open each of them everyday. Any uninformed person from any of the app could attach me with where i am seen, but I am still the same guy everywhere and in real life.

What victorian refused to understand is that our writings is capable of showing our state of mind, revealing who we are, though some pretend but it still shows. All the trash being said by some here is not written on anyone's forehead in real life except they voice it out. The guys you see in real life are the same guys who writes nonsense on nairaland and other social media sites, but because they have no opportunity of expression at the particular time you see them in real life, you may assume that they are cool dudes. Some of them are your friends, and Estate neighbors, but you won't know unless you hear them speak about sensitive issues and they decide not to hide.

So victorian, nairaland is like facebook, you may decide to hide your picture or reveal it. People online forums are not from Mars or Pluto, they are our day to day friends, neighbors, co-workers etc. Abi all those Armed robbers, Hired Killers, Rapist no get neighbors? They do and they have friends also. Some of their friends usually get the shock of their lives when news break out that their friends have been arrested and have done some evil. People are people everywhere, and being online on any social media place cannot remove that fact.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Preshy561(f): 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
Babyforever:
Girl I've been quiet busy now because of the new job I'm currently doing cheesy you know all this video vixen thing embarassed I'll send you some of my recent project as asanwa cheesy
wow!!
this is great.happy for you babe.smiley
so happy right now.
I'm impressed, na wetin we deh pray for oo.smileysmiley
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2018
Are there no moderators in dis platform??...bcs d level of hate and bitterness is too high....pls everyone one shld take a chill pill bfor commenting

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Preshy561(f): 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
Babyforever:
You saw what those guys did to this beautiful girl sad
I'm telling you.NL guys.sadsad

na who deh take them serious e deh affect.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Saintsammurai(m): 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2018
Babyforever:
Girl I've been quiet busy now because of the new job I'm currently doing cheesy you know all this video vixen thing embarassed I'll send you some of my recent project as asanwa cheesy
Video vixen my foot..
One day, breeze go blow and fowl yanch go open..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Preshy561(f): 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Lol school dey very fine.. How my family people from IMO state?
we are cool dear,thanks.
take care.wink
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Babyforever(f): 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2018
Preshy561:

wow!!
this is great.happy for you babe.smiley
so happy right now.
I'm impressed, na wetin we deh pray for oo.smileysmiley
Nah my friend drag me go there cheesy I've done two videos this past week but it's stressful embarassed
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
lefulefu:
so true.if a guy is in a serious relationship with a girl he will never share her number with a friend under d guise of testing her.even if d friend dey request for her number dat one fit even cause quarrell.op said her so called boyfriend apart from sharing her numbers with his friends was also describing his sexual styles with her to friends.come on wich guy wey cherish im woman go stoop dat low.the bros was just probably using her as a sidechick.but if d guy was seriously dating op and he acted dis way...hm then he needs some growi up to do.
No guy in a serious relationship with a girl would do such, and no lady in a serious relationship would go about chatting random guys up. What was she looking for? They should go fix themselves abeg! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Ewroghene1(m): 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
miss
be positive, cos if u feel all men ar scum,
giving ur self negative thoughts about guys,
U shall find it hard to be happy in any ties u engage in, which is God's plan or can results to marriage�
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Preshy561(f): 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
Babyforever:
Nah my friend drag me go there cheesy I've done two videos this past week but it's stressful embarassed
aww!!that your friend deserve some accolade.

to make money no easy naaw, nwayo nwayo.smiley
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Babyforever(f): 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
Preshy561:

I'm telling you.NL guys.sadsad

na who deh take them serious e deh affect.
That's why I'll never respond to their pm kiss and tell guys..... I always advise my friends when it comes to relationships date mature men who are not insecure to have you.....it goes a long way
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Saintsammurai(m): 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
Elder001:

Most old romancelanders know about her 2016 offline adventures with nairaland guys. Even she knows that and she's troubled right now.

Her adventures were the talk of romance section between November 2016 - March 2017.
I have been considering Zico all this while..

I'll do as you said when the time is bright.
oh now I'm beginning to remember the whole story,, how time flies..

Well one day,, it will be war without end...
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Dearlord(m): 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2018
You are little stupid OP for your offensive generalization.

If I were to be the one, I will upt to my next comfort zone to teach them a lesson and the most silly thing you ever did is by unfriending both.

Learn to be neutral in an undectable mode it helps you to see both end of a situation.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Babyforever(f): 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2018
Preshy561:

aww!!that your friend deserve some accolade.

to make money no easy naaw, nwayo nwayo.smiley
If by the next three months they paid well I think I'll quit my job and concentrate fully on this new career kiss
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by zicoraads: 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2018
Elder001:

Most old romancelanders know about her 2016 offline adventures with nairaland guys. Even she knows that and she's troubled right now.

Her adventures were the talk of romance section between November 2016 - March 2017.
I have been considering Zico all this while..

I'll do as you said when the time is bright.
I have been pretending not to see any of your comments. But do not make the mistake of thinking I am unaware of whatever lies you think you have about Poco.

You know why I never bothered to reply your enquiries about me and her? Cos there was no point. Whatever it is I wanted to know, she is there to be asked.

And please, don't ever mention me in whatever pettiness you want to peddle. You and I are not friends. Let's not pretend about it.

Go ahead, send whatever your mind conjures about her. We both know it won't make any meaning.

2 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Alwaysking: 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2018
Preshy561:
lol,I have always wondered the kind of plannet these guys on NL came from,seriously.
bunch of idiotic imps,stupid cùnts,useless morafvckers,fake ass bìtches,foolish leeches,dirty looking things.
op,thank God you have learnt your lessons and for the girls that believe the 'i won't ask my bf for anything " sorry for y'all.

because,they will use it as a bait to drill you of your own wealth.

leeches everywhere.undecided
Your mum should have flushed u out of her stomach chai!, it's such a pity.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Alwaysking: 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
Preshy561:
lol,I have always wondered the kind of plannet these guys on NL came from,seriously.
bunch of idiotic imps,stupid cùnts,useless morafvckers,fake ass bìtches,foolish leeches,dirty looking things.
op,thank God you have learnt your lessons and for the girls that believe the 'i won't ask my bf for anything " sorry for y'all.

because,they will use it as a bait to drill you of your own wealth.

leeches everywhere.undecided
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
Saintsammurai:
I know you are still in pains on what happened in 2015...

The same old dilishpot of old romanceland..
Calm down or else..

After the disgrace she ought to have deactivated by now.

2015 was a very hot year for female romancelanders.. Many have deactivated and using alternates. .

Some now come online but don't comment.. I checked one last 2months and I realized she hasn't made any comment since November 2015 but she's always online.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by pocohantas(f): 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Lol school dey very fine.. How my family people from IMO state?

You still dey school? Come dey form hardcore NLDER for me?
I done suffer sha!!! Chai!

You better do and graduate fast, try graduate with 2.1 o!
If not, you go dey here dey form hardcore, while your mates progress in life. Iberiberism!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Preshy561(f): 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
Babyforever:
That's why I'll never respond to their pm kiss and tell guys..... I always advise my friends when it comes to relationships date mature men who are not insecure to have you.....it goes a long way
gbam!gbamer!!gbamest!!!
You just summarized this shit.

most of them that display this puerile act is just too insecure and feel that you are above their league specially when the lady is a working class babe.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Video vixen my foot..
One day, breeze go blow and fowl yanch go open..
That's Colourich na. What an irony! grin cheesy
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by chijudith(f): 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
Wonder why people share their problems online when all u get as advice is crap!!!! The judgmental comments are even most annoying

Back to u babe this days u love with sense don't be gullible, be nice but wise. Next time zip up
If u had zip up u would have decoded their game plan
Remember women use their sixth sense and it never fails.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by pocohantas(f): 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
Mtcheew grin

2 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
pocohantas:

If not, you go dey here dey form hardcore, while your mate progress in life. Iberiberism!!!

LMAO cheesy
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Preshy561(f): 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
Alwaysking:
Your mum should have flushed u out of her stomach chai!, it's such a pity.
lmao,I have decided to give you the first and last mention,since you have been seeking for this attention. Now get it straight up,I NO SEE YOUR FACE!!grin
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by zicoraads: 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
pocohantas:

If not, you go dey here dey form hardcore, while your mate progress in life. Iberiberism!!!
I told you before now, most of them are babies. cheesy

Meet this one somewhere now and he will be all "Sir" "Ma"... He'll even be bending while at it. They are not really worth even a second of one's time.

Nairaland gives everyone equal power. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by danjalingo: 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2018
Too bad.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2018
pocohantas:

I can never deactivate! You guys will just keep spilling lies, because none of you can ever get that close.

You guys think as controversial as I am, I will loose guard? grin

Mention the NL guys I have fuckéd with facts and I will deactivate this account now grin grin grin C'mon shut up!

A guy can not guy a guy!

Dear pocohantas, don't tempt me.

It won't end well.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Preshy561(f): 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
That's Colourich na. What an irony! grin cheesy
na biaca.
evening.wink
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by sharpwriter(m): 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
Tinalex:

May God bless you, you just spoke my mind!!!!

Lolzz....that guy don suffer for una hands grin grin grin
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by pocohantas(f): 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2018
Elder001:

Dear pocohantas, don't tempt me.

It won't end well.

Naso... undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (31) (Reply)

Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far / Female Corper's Huge Backside Got People Talking On Instagram (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.