Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls (6718 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � / Jeff Bezos Just Spent $5.5B To Be In Space For 4 Minutes Nobody Is Complaining / My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Alwaysking: 10:22am On Aug 31, 2018
milemimi93:

Since u can't stay single, stop complainin.

Let dis tred b d last tred u cre8 2 rat out women.

If u can't stay d damn heat, leave the goddamn kitchen.

Women still gon cheat. Women still gon suck em wallet dry.

It was like dis in d beginnin and will forver b like dis.
You can't stop me from creating another thread, I must preach the gospel to those who want to hearken.
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Alwaysking: 10:24am On Aug 31, 2018
Divay22:

You too find trouble sad ha
I haven't seen any of your comment on any thread that's not associated with insults
Don't Tell me you have been following me around, because I don't like being followed. angry angry
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 31, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
grin
You are becoming too savage for my liking grin

How was your night? How's your day going as well? smiley
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Alwaysking: 10:28am On Aug 31, 2018
Jacqueline22:
How is everyone complaining?
Read my post angry
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Divay22(f): 10:28am On Aug 31, 2018
Alwaysking:
Don't Tell me you have been following me around, because I don't like being followed. angry angry
Follow you around?
I'm not that jobless grin Issa observation thing.
Bht seriously, you gat turn it down.

Abeg help me with pin mouth charger cheesy
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Alwaysking: 10:29am On Aug 31, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin grin

#Faints!
If you like die, no one cares. Otutu! cheesy
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Alwaysking: 10:30am On Aug 31, 2018
Divay22:

Follow you around?
I'm not that jobless grin Issa observation thing.
Bht seriously, you gat turn it down.

Abeg help me with pin mouth charger cheesy
Come collect am for my room. tongue
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 31, 2018
Alwaysking:
If you like die, no one cares. Otutu! cheesy
This one is pained beyond Endurance grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Alwaysking: 10:33am On Aug 31, 2018
MariaLavina:
Talk again let me dash you a dirty slap. angry

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by milemimi93(m): 10:34am On Aug 31, 2018
Alwaysking:
You can't stop me from creating another thread, I must preach the gospel to those who want to hearken.

which gospel are u preaching on romance section?

What happens to religion section?

Any more thread from u about women, u will serve a ban.

Stay Single and Be Happy..
Be Gay or Be Single..

Leave our sisters alone.

2 Likes

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 31, 2018
Alwaysking:
Talk again let me dash you a dirty slap. angry
Stop trying to flirt, I'm not searching. tongue
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Alwaysking: 10:37am On Aug 31, 2018
MariaLavina:
Stop trying to flirt, I'm not searching. tongue
Look at you. angry

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 31, 2018
Men have done great justice to this thread already.grin
Lemme twerk my flat bones ass out of here tongue grin
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 31, 2018
Alwaysking:
Look at you. angry
I'm still not sear....ch...innnngg grin tongue
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Alwaysking: 10:39am On Aug 31, 2018
milemimi93:

which gospel are u preaching on romance section?

What happens to religion section?

Any more thread from u about women, u will serve a ban.

Stay Single and Be Happy..
Be Gay or Be Single..

Leave our sisters alone.
angry angry

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Alwaysking: 10:47am On Aug 31, 2018
MariaLavina:
I'm still not sear....ch...innnngg grin tongue
Do I look like I'm searching too? take ur time. angry

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by milemimi93(m): 10:48am On Aug 31, 2018
Alwaysking:
angry angry
I mean it bruv.. One more thread from u and u serve a ban.

If u wanna preach gospel, go to religion section and preach. Make sure ur gospel has nothing to do with 'Nigerian girls'.
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by chris2face(m): 10:52am On Aug 31, 2018
ecstasy357:

The individual in question. If every girl you've met is a demon, then maybe the girls ain't the issue...maybe it's You
Savage
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Jacqueline22(f): 10:52am On Aug 31, 2018
Alwaysking:
Read my post angry
I did before commenting, not everyone is complaining the only one complaining here is you. just take your mind off Nigeria girls issue don’t give yourself headache for nothing. sad sad
And tho don’t take it personal.
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 31, 2018
Alwaysking:
Can a girl love you if you are totally broke? That's a capital No.
No woman wants a broke guy. you can also see that here on nairaland. True love dosen't exist again, 90% of girls of nowadays are materialistic. they want an already made guy, they don't want to start from the bottom with a guy.
Who are scared of responsible girl? Not me though. I can't make a wayward girl an housewife or even going close to them, never!
u just buying to what some girls say here on nl and other social media.many things some girls say here is just to piss off some guys here.many of them sounding off about brokies their bf wey dem dey date even bicycle dem no get.there are girls still dating and getting married for companionship and happiness...not money.if u have the mindset dat its only money u will use to get a woman then girls will use and dump u.
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by CAPSLOCKED: 11:42am On Aug 31, 2018
Alwaysking:
Everyone keeps complaining, a friend of mine did complain about his about to be bride cheating on him, he have even made up his mind cancelling his wedding with her, this is so bad. It's either Nigeria girls order foods of 15k on their first date, or they cheat on you or beg. I don't even think other African girls are like that or they have cursed some nigerian girls in this country.

I think guys should focus on other African girls or white girls, if you have the money because they won't give u problems like some nigerian girls. Try something different if one doesn't work for you.

That's just my advice.

DEAR MEN, IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT LEAVE THE KITCHEN. IF YOU CAN'T BEAR AND ENDURE, STAY SINGLE.
STAYING SINGLE IS NOT A SIN, TABOO, OR CRIME.
THE NOISE AND COMPLAINTS SOUND LIKE YOU'RE BEING FORCED INTO ANYTHING WHEREAS YOU CHOOSE TO APPROACH THEM ONE AFTER ANOTHER AND KEEP COMING TO COMPLAIN AND EXPLAIN NONSENSE TO US ON THE INTERNET..

1 Like

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
MariaLavina:
You are becoming too savage for my liking grin

How was your night? How's your day going as well? smiley

We have got to be savage sometimes.

My night was fine. My day is going on well. I'm free at work now, but I will be busy from 1 to 4. How is your day going too?
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by N0favors: 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
Jacqueline22:

I did before commenting, not everyone is complaining the only one complaining here is you. just take your mind off Nigeria girls issue don’t give yourself headache for nothing. sad sad
And tho don’t take it personal.
Actually, we are all tired of Nigerian girls. We are all complaining. Especially those in their twenties. I’m COMPLETELY done with Nigerian girls.

2 Likes

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Jacqueline22(f): 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
N0favors:
Actually, we are all tired of Nigerian girls. We are all complaining. Especially those in their twenties. I’m COMPLETELY done with Nigerian girls.
Oh I see
Then choose another option instead of whining. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by N0favors: 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
Jacqueline22:

Oh I see
Then choose another option instead of whining. cheesy grin
Whining? How? Well, I’ve moved over. There are many stress free options out here.

Your loss
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Jacqueline22(f): 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
N0favors:
Whining? How? Well, I’ve moved over. There are many stress free options out here.

Your loss

My loss?
Yawn.
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by mrblessed(m): 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

My aim, now, is to be a multi millionaire.
Multimillionaire, not multi millionaire.

5 Likes

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by N0favors: 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
Jacqueline22:

My loss?
Yawn.
All Nigerian girls cuz another man is gone

1 Like

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Jacqueline22(f): 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
N0favors:
All Nigerian girls cuz another man is gone

Lol u very funny.
Don’t worry you will see your choice soon.
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by N0favors: 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
Jacqueline22:

Lol u very funny.
Don’t worry you will see your choice soon.
Of course I will. No doubt about that sis
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
MariaLavina:
Lol!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out This Lady's Raunchy Christmas Photos / CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? / I Had My First Sex At 32. Last Night 31/10/2022.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.