Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls (6724 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � / Jeff Bezos Just Spent $5.5B To Be In Space For 4 Minutes Nobody Is Complaining / My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
N0favors:
Actually, we are all tired of Nigerian girls. We are all complaining. Especially those in their twenties. I’m COMPLETELY done with Nigerian girls.
If I didn't know you better I would have felt some pity for you. grin grin

So to me this sounds like : Nigerian ladies always beat me to my games, I'm fishing for victims elsewhere grin
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by N0favors: 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
MariaLavina:
If I didn't know you better I would have felt some pity for you. grin grin

So to me this sounds like : Nigerian ladies always beat me to my games, I'm fishing for victims elsewhere grin
You don’t know nothing sis tongue
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Famousqueen(f): 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
milemimi93:
Op pls it's not everyone that's complaining. I ain't complaining. If you can't stay the heat, leave the kitchen. Stop complaining. It's not a sin if everyone stays off relationship.

Be single and be happy. That's the motto.
seconded
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by ecstasy357(m): 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
Alwaysking:
Lol even the most gentlest of girls of nowadays aren't trusted. Trust Dem at ur own peril. You think you have loyal girl until you catch her red handed with a guy giving her doggy style �

I believe very much in one of the oldest laws in the world, what goes around comes around.

If you've never wooed/stolen/kissed/bleeped another's man's girl, then you have nothing to be scared about.

If there's any guy that's still innocent, pls click like

1 Like

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
donbachi:
Not all...many of them want to step-up their games...and believing,been an ashawo without boarder will be the only way out...men contributes also..it is a natural thing in nigeria,alot of men are scared of responsible girls..they want sharp-sharp girls...and after falling in love with such girls,he expects her to be loyal to only him...no,it doesn't work like that...bitches ain't loyal.

This is very accurate... Made the same mistake...
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
Alwaysking:
Everyone keeps complaining, a friend of mine did complain about his about to be bride cheating on him, he have even made up his mind cancelling his wedding with her, this is so bad. It's either Nigeria girls order foods of 15k on their first date, or they cheat on you or beg. I don't even think other African girls are like that or they have cursed some nigerian girls in this country.

I think guys should focus on other African girls or white girls, if you have the money because they won't give u problems like some nigerian girls. Try something different if one doesn't work for you.

That's just my advice.
everyone? or the dead beat niggas you roll with? silly op
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
Alwaysking:
I can't be single when their are lotsa African girls I can easily date.
wakanda african girl will date you. what do you have to offer?
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Hisduchess(f): 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
Alwaysking:
Everyone keeps complaining, a friend of mine did complain about his about to be bride cheating on him, he have even made up his mind cancelling his wedding with her, this is so bad. It's either Nigeria girls order foods of 15k on their first date, or they cheat on you or beg. I don't even think other African girls are like that or they have cursed some nigerian girls in this country.

I think guys should focus on other African girls or white girls, if you have the money because they won't give u problems like some nigerian girls. Try something different if one doesn't work for you.

That's just my advice.
the real truth is that many men don't value loyal girls they want dem biitches.so nah wetin plenty of una want
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

We have got to be savage sometimes.

My night was fine. My day is going on well. I'm free at work now, but I will be busy from 1 to 4. How is your day going too?
Hey yo!

My day
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

We have got to be savage sometimes.

My night was fine. My day is going on well. I'm free at work now, but I will be busy from 1 to 4. How is your day going too?
Hey yo!

My day went well... how was yours ? smiley
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
MariaLavina:
Hey yo!

My day went well... how was yours ? smiley
Good.

My day was splendid. I didn't really have much to do.

wink
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
Good.
My day was splendid. I didn't really have much to do.
wink
You didn't? well same here.
May I know some things about you? smiley
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
MariaLavina:
You didn't? well same here.

May I know some things about you? smiley
My name is...

I have a Master's degree.

I started my Master's degree in 2014 and completed it in 2015.

I completed secondary school in 2005.

That's all for now.
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Anfieldboss: 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
The fact is most Nigerian girls have nothing else to offer than sex undecided empty vessels nai most of them be undecided
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
My name is...
That's all for now.
Lol grin cheesy grin
What's your name?
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
MariaLavina:
Lol grin cheesy grin

What's your name?
But I just said those pieces of information are all for now.

Little by little.

Okay?
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

But I just said those pieces of information are all for now.

Little by little.

Okay?
Yea right cry

Let me analyze this... I know a guy who has no name but a masters degree, and graduated from secondary school in 2005. grin cheesy

Well thanks for being diplomatic, I promise not to bother you no more. smiley
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
MariaLavina:
Yea right cry

Let me analyze this... I know a guy who has no name but a masters degree, and graduated from secondary school in 2005. grin cheesy

Well thanks for being diplomatic, I promise not to bother you no more. smiley
I never intimated that you shouldn't bother me anymore.

I only said I have tried for now.

Okay?
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
I never intimated that you shouldn't bother me anymore.
I only said I have tried for now.
Okay?
Okay. grin
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by pocohantas(f): 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
lefulefu:

u just buying to what some girls say here on nl and other social media.many things some girls say here is just to piss off some guys here.many of them sounding off about brokies their bf wey dem dey date even bicycle dem no get.there are girls still dating and getting married for companionship and happiness...not money.if u have the mindset dat its only money u will use to get a woman then girls will use and dump u.

You are WISE.
When I see all these comments of how Naija girls don't date broke guys and girls saying same. It gets me wondering, isn't it the Nigeria I know again? Same Nigeria where over half of the population live in poverty? Unemployment ratio and dependency ratio is high.

Okada men and vulcanisers have wives and kids.

Yet educated young men stay online ranting all day about Nigerian ladies. The same ladies that are reproducing and increasing our population with average Nigerian men?

Even on this NL, most pre-wedding pictures of Nairalanders na just average people. So, am I missing something or are there two Nigerias?

4 Likes

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
pocohantas:

You are WISE.
When I see all these comments of how Naija girls don't date broke guys and girls saying same. It gets me wondering, isn't it the Nigeria I know again? Same Nigeria where over half of the population live in poverty? Unemployment ratio and dependency ratio is high.

Okada men and vulcanisers have wives and kids.

Yet educated young men stay online ranting all day about Nigerian ladies. The same ladies that are reproducing and increasing our population with average Nigerian men?

Even on this NL, most pre-wedding pictures of Nairalanders na just average people. So, am I missing something or are there two Nigerias?
exactly
many okada riders and taxi drivers are happily married with kids.sometimes i always laugh when some guys say that no nigerian girl will look at u if u dont have car or live duplex.i always wonder if such g8ys dey really interact with women the real world or they just restrict themselves to social media only.when feels na only money he go use make a girl dey attracted to him,he will fall into the trap of all those small girls wey dey hunt for big Gods.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by pocohantas(f): 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
lefulefu:

exactly
many okada riders and taxi drivers are happily married with kids.sometimes i always laugh when some guys say that no nigerian girl will look at u if u dont have car or live duplex.i always wonder if such g8ys dey really interact with women the real world or they just restrict themselves to social media only.when feels na only money he go use make a girl dey attracted to him,he will fall into the trap of all those small girls wey dey hunt for big Gods.

LOL! I think they're just being delusional.
How else do you explain a country like Nigeria,with our rate of poverty. Every guy on NL is suddenly that rich guy that girls flock around, while ignoring the broke ones. Even when they all know the truth, that truth they live with in reality.

Majority of us are broke or managing in this country grin Let's stop deceiving ourselves here. If they want modest girls, they know where to find them. Same applies to ladies. Look beyond the physical.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Iamgrey5(m): 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL! I think they're just being delusional.
How else do you explain a country like Nigeria,with our rate of poverty. Every guy on NL is suddenly that rich guy that girls flock around, while ignoring the broke ones. Even when they all know the truth, that truth they live with in reality.

Majority of us are broke or managing in this country grin Let's stop deceiving ourselves here. If they want modest girls, they know where to find them. Same applies to ladies. Look beyond the physical.
grin cheesy
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by pansophist(m): 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2018
When you try to turn a slay queen to a girlfriend material, don't come here defaming Nigerian girls. Lots of nice girls around, but boys won't date them because their yansh is either not big enough, or not beautiful enough, or can't speak English enough.

Relationship for young people now is a contest of comparison, of who got the hottest girl, or girl with largest followers. Get your priority right and good girls will come your way. You attract what you are.

2 Likes

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by pocohantas(f): 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
Iamgrey5:
grin cheesy

The complains are becoming boring na.

How are you, Grei?
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
pansophist:
When you try to turn a slay queen to a girlfriend material, don't come here defaming Nigerian girls. Lots of nice girls around, but boys won't date them because their yansh is either not big enough, or not beautiful enough, or can't speak English enough.

Relationship for young people now is a contest of comparison, of who got the hottest girl, or girl with largest followers. Get your priority right and good girls will come your way. You attract what you are.
who told u many of the modest looking girls around no get correct ukwus?cheesy. And how many slayqueens even dey endowed at d back? Many of the girls dat slay go wear heavy make up,heavy wigs and some dey bleach. Some of them even wear plastic booties nowardays to decieve men. I had prefer a lady who is well dressed with modrate makeup.not those ones wey go park the whole paint in d world dat they will be looking like ojuju calabarcheesy. If u a guy and u like a girl on jeans u can tell ur girl.no point running after a slayqueen dat collects 250k from her big God weeklycheesy.
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Iamgrey5(m): 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2018
pocohantas:

The complains are becoming boring na.
How are you, Grei?
Yeah true
I am good and you ?
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by wizrose(m): 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
Alwaysking:

That's just my advice.

stop saying that shit

u are talking as if ur mama is not from nigeria

��
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by zicoraads: 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

My name is...

That's all for now.
Speaking generically, you would write master's degree: He has finally earned his master's degree. Speaking of a specific degree, you would capitalize Master: He holds a Master of Fine Arts from the University.

You're welcome. grin tongue
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
zicoraads:

Speaking generically, you would write master's degree: He has finally earned his master's degree. Speaking of a specific degree, you would capitalize Master: He holds a Master of Fine Arts from the University.

You're welcome. grin tongue
You are correct.

But...

...university.

or

The University of Ilorin.

1 Like

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by pansophist(m): 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
lefulefu:
who told u many of the modest looking girls around no get correct ukwus?cheesy. And how many slayqueens even dey endowed at d back? Many of the girls dat slay go wear heavy make up,heavy wigs and some dey bleach. Some of them even wear plastic booties nowardays to decieve men. I had prefer a lady who is well dressed with modrate makeup.not those ones wey go park the whole paint in d world dat they will be looking like ojuju calabarcheesy. If u a guy and u like a girl on jeans u can tell ur girl.no point running after a slayqueen dat collects 250k from her big God weeklycheesy.

Lol, Me and slay queens na cat and rat, because the simple act of slaying thrives on an irredeemable level of narcissism.

But you are right, ordinary girl better pass those attention seeking social media whores

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Back To IG With Photo Of Her Watermelons; Changes Name To Madrina / Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? / Is Your Girlfriend Cheatiing On You? How To Find Out:

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.