Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls (6705 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � / Jeff Bezos Just Spent $5.5B To Be In Space For 4 Minutes Nobody Is Complaining / My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by pocohantas(f): 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Yeah true

I am good and you ?

I'm fine. Guess you've gotten it all sorted out now.
I was thinking it was gonna take a whole lot longer smiley.
Have a nice week ahead.
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Iamgrey5(m): 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
pocohantas:

I'm fine. Guess you've gotten it all sorted out now.
I was thinking it was gonna take a whole lot longer smiley.
Have a nice week ahead.
Actually my life is more complicated than it was before due to some unforeseen circumstances

Anyways, it's all good

Have a lovely week ahead
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by ojay2053(m): 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
Naija babes are no no for me, I can only be friends with them, have fun and everyone be happy. Can’t date them, I already got my foreign woman that gives me peace of mind. #teamforeign kiss
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
pansophist:

Lol, Me and slay queens na cat and rat, because the simple act of slaying thrives on an irredeemable level of narcissism.

But you are right, ordinary girl better pass those attention seeking social media whores
exactly. Many of dese slayqueens na just packaging dem dey do.make dem wash off dose mary kay comot for face then pull cloth u go runcheesy. Some go jus carry craw craw everywhere. Na very few dey make sense.
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2018
ojay2053:
Naija babes are no no for me, I can only be friends with them, have fun and everyone be happy. Can’t date them, I already got my foreign woman that gives me peace of mind. #teamforeign kiss
your foreign woman ,what country is she from?
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by dasparrow: 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
Alwaysking:
I guess you haven't caught ur girl cheating on you with random men, when you do you will understand

But you Nigerian bred men have been cheating on your women like forever. As a matter of fact, many foreign women know Nigerian men to be cheats and scammers. Why do you think a white lady in the UK ran away from a Nigerian man she was dancing with at a carnival the minute he revealed his nationality to her?

The truth is, most of you Nigerian bred men are misogynist and think you can misbehave and get away with it. Now your women are beginning to prove to you that two can play that game.

Foreign women don't want you Nigerian bred men because most of you tend to be sexually promiscuous and you hardly get yourselves tested for sexually transmitted diseases.

The world knows that the prick of the Nigerian bred male is a community property. Staying faithful is not in your lexicon. So I am not suprised your women are following in your footsteps. They learnt from the best. After all, who are the Nigerian women cheating WITH? Is it not with your fellow Nigerian bred males?
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by ojay2053(m): 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
your foreign woman ,what country is she from?
Sweden. Swedish women are the best believe me, sir.
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by pansophist(m): 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2018
lefulefu:
exactly. Many of dese slayqueens na just packaging dem dey do.make dem wash off dose mary kay comot for face then pull cloth u go runcheesy. Some go jus carry craw craw everywhere. Na very few dey make sense.

You don sabi them finish.

As you see them so, na hustlers den be. Social media na their hustling ground. Their packaging na to attract a top male, all their flaunting and shakara na fronting. Them go submit if you get money. I sabi them wella cool

If you be fine boy, and your profile show you things de go on well for you, them no go let you rest. I joke you not.

2 Likes

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Tinyemeka(m): 11:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...he has...Nigerian girls...Nigerian...

You should try another language too if English 'doesn't work' for you.

LOL. Yoruba maybe.

Great job you've been doing bro! Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
ojay2053:
OK, good luck
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 3:04am On Sep 04, 2018
ojay2053:
Where can I get one ?trust me, Nigerian women done tire me embarassed
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by ojay2053(m): 5:34am On Sep 04, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
Where can I get one ?trust me, Nigerian women done tire me embarassed
met her through Instagram.

1 Like

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 04, 2018
ojay2053:
met her through Instagram.
thank you.
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by mrphysics(m): 9:08am On Sep 04, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL! I think they're just being delusional.
How else do you explain a country like Nigeria,with our rate of poverty. Every guy on NL is suddenly that rich guy that girls flock around, while ignoring the broke ones. Even when they all know the truth, that truth they live with in reality.

Majority of us are broke or managing in this country grin Let's stop deceiving ourselves here. If they want modest girls, they know where to find them. Same applies to ladies. Look beyond the physical.

Your name won't enter the record of Broke people association of nairaland. cheesy cheesy

Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by pocohantas(f): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
mrphysics:

Your name won't enter the record of Broke people association of nairaland. cheesy cheesy

LOL, We are all members grin. Kindly write my name in the register. Thanks

How is donstan? Hope he is good?
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by kunleweb: 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
Alwaysking:
Everyone keeps complaining, a friend of mine did complain about his about to be bride cheating on him, he have even made up his mind cancelling his wedding with her, this is so bad. It's either Nigeria girls order foods of 15k on their first date, or they cheat on you or beg. I don't even think other African girls are like that or they have cursed some nigerian girls in this country.

I think guys should focus on other African girls or white girls, if you have the money because they won't give u problems like some nigerian girls. Try something different if one doesn't work for you.

That's just my advice.

Nigerian girls don suffer.
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by mrphysics(m): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
pocohantas:

Lol.

For Donstan: I trust he's good. There has been no activity on his account for a long time. Don't miss him so much, perhaps he's sorting things out.
Re: Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
pocohantas:

Are u really broke?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out These Curvy Girls / My Friend Snapped His Fiancee And Here Is The The Pic The Appeared On The Phone / Knacking Festival In Ghana�(video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.