Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? (3015 Views)

10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by yme1(f): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2010
190:

Y_me
why u de hide the face
besides wot did u go and do inside the toilet

sh!!t,
Its smelly rite to inside my apartment!

you nor well cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by virusexe(m): 3:18am On Jul 08, 2010
is only a heartless person that wont
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by urehkanma: 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed HELL NOOOOOO . BUT COME TO THINK OF IT WHY SHOULD THEY ABORT 4 TIMES HA HA H IF THEY KNOW THEY ARE NOT READY TO HAVE CHILDREN WHY HAVING SEX AT ALL? WHY DON'T THEY ZIP UP AND WSIT TILL WHEN THEY ARE MARRIED, DO YOU KNOW THOSE KIDS ARE GETTING ANGRY THE MORE YOU COMMIT AN ABORTION THE MORE THEY PLAN AGAINST YOU, AFTER SOME PEOPLE WILL START LOOKING FOR KIDS WHEN THEY ARE READY TO HAVE . SO PLS OOOOOO YOU GUYS SHOULD NOT COMMIT ALL THESE THINGS IN FACT THEY ARE SINS IN THE SIGHT OF THE LORD GOD MAY THE LORD FORGIVE US OUR SIN . AMEN
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by holarbeece: 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2010
Y cant i marry such a lady?she did all dat rubish for love now u want to dump her .If u do such a thing God may give her grace to bore children if she gets married to anoda man but u as the man will definately may have problem becoz u jilted her.It better u marry her jejely
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by dobodobo(m): 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2010
I am spoiled with pussy, as if I have been cursed, I must not see a lady lonely with me,I must want to Bleep her but one thing, I don't rape.I hope my dick no go put me for wahala
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by EFCC1(m): 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2010
@poster
were you not d 1 she aborted the baby for??
[size=45pt][center]i
no
c
any
question
here[/size][/center]
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by anitabest(f): 10:27am On Jul 09, 2010
why won't they marry her? silly guy.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by MrAnus: 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2010
Hell yeaa, what has abortion got to do with anythin? , all u need is the Womanliness & breast
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by defence01: 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2010
Freecocoa and Magarthi. two of une being girls, una bad belle too much.

Even d guys all know its an unwritten rule, that shouldnt be broken.
4 is even too much.
the only thing that wont make me marry a girl who has aborted for me, is infidelity (with hard facts).

But Yes I WILL.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by kylee: 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2011
why not? after offloading four times in her and asking to get rid of it why wont you marry her off yes so "GUY ASK NO SUCH QUESTION ANYMORE PLEASE" besides you are matured and you enjoyed every bit of it so waste no time put a ring on her ok.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by MrsChima1(f): 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2011
Why not? She did it for HIM. If he didn't mind THEN, WHY THE HELL does he mind now
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by kylee: 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2011
why not? please go ahead and put a ring on her finger you are not suppose to be asking this at least you are matured enough to know that when offloading everything in her you forgot that you dont want to marry her now who are you leaving her for and you ask her to get rid of it, dont hesitate ok.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by oge4real(f): 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2011
Most replies here are not honest. rarely can you find an African who will go ahead and marry such a woman.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2011
Sure, I can
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by 195(f): 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2011
4 abortions for me >>> SURE

For another man >>> Thank you very much the road to your father's house is this way ----------------------------------------------------------------->>
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by tellwisdom: 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2011
[size=16pt]Mmmbanuu angry angry[/size]
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by LoveDecay(m): 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2011
what other sign of loyalty do u want, wink
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by Njgirl1: 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2011
190_@:

4 abortions for me >>> SURE

For another man >>> Thank you very much the road to your father's house is this way ----------------------------------------------------------------->>

whoa, i m impressed by dat answer. Bt what if u fal in lov wt d gal dat aborted 4 anoda man?
@post, i cant ansa cos i m nt a guy but i hope stories lyk ds teach al women somethin, dont love a guy soomuch dat ur IQ drops to negative, what on earth would make a woman abort 4 times 4 same guy? Let me guess d dude hates condoms and d woman is too deeply in love to insist, and now d same guy still has to ask around b4 marrying a woman dat aborted his kids 4 times.
Its a mans world hence al women should sojourn through it with wisdom.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by 195(f): 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2011
whoa, i m impressed by dat answer. Bt what if u fal in lov wt d gal dat aborted 4 anoda man?

If im already in love with a girl who's aborted for another guy

I would still kick her out cos i dont want 2 marry a gurl who would become childless tomorrow and peeps would
start thinking its the fault of the man maybe he is firing blanks not knowing that the girl has been parting her leg open for every
tom, d1ck and harry out there embarassed embarassed
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by Russialane(m): 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2011
@ OP please what sort of ENGLISH is this, . Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by 195(f): 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2011
Russialane:

@ OP please what sort of ENGLISH is this, . Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times?
grin grin grin

Its wale star now!

Dont u know him grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by born2boink(m): 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2011
Russialane:

I am a living legend with a new mask on, you better answer the question, walk pass silently to another post or face war and try to let you tongue stick to your mouth next time , me no want wahala anymore
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by 195(f): 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2011
born2fuck:

I am a living legend with a new mask on, you better answer the question, walk pass silently to another post or face war and try to let you tongue stick to your mouth next time , me no want wahala anymore
grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by purefella(m): 6:27am On Dec 19, 2011
This question is a sensitive one but the answer is simple YES YOU SHOULD MARRY HER , why she aborted for you because you both said yes to the aborting of the pregnancy that yield to 4 times abortion , who will you leave her for?? if you do other wise you might end up marrying someone that has done it 6 times and Karma will soon or lata catch up with all your future daughters and might cause you not to have a son but all gals through for Karma to work
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by Exponental(m): 9:45am On Dec 19, 2011
I feel offended with this question.
Wat shld be her fate if I guy dump her, afterall, I made her be in dat status.
Wat do u take our women 4.
I respect my woman alot, n I treat her with love n respect, which she reciprocates.
So, YES!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Will Aborted For You 4 Times? by bettercreature(m): 12:48pm On May 28, 2015
hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Self Proclaimed Virgins - Can Guys Really Tell If Its True? / A Sad Love Story / Whats Has Short Guys Done To Girls To Suffer Relationship Rejection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.