Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,663 members, 7,851,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:01 PM

Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality (23787 Views)

EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' / Tacha Cruises With Donald Duke On His Power Bike In Calabar (Photos) / Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by vaxx: 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
wirinet:

You educate me on any topic? Joke of the century. You can never make sense not to talk of presenting any fact. All your arguments are ignorant emotional conjectures, that makes no sense to anyone.

lol......

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by Shortyy(f): 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2018
gaby:

I'd say Amazon is pretty much more daunting and challenging but holds a better pay-day if you write quality and persistently.

Competition on Amazon is rife, so you'd always need to up or bring your 'A' game to bear for noticeability and visibility.
I asked for blog and Amazon. You only told me about Amazon, what about blog?
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by Gggg102(m): 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2018
vaxx:
that is why I said previously that there is no laid back or stagnant culture but as for now, our culture is yet to evolve to accommodate such lifestyles.

Pushing us to do so is infringement on our wish.

and making a law is trying to force evolution to not happen.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by vaxx: 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2018
Gggg102:

and making a law is trying to force evolution to not happen.
evolution will naturally take place, law will naturally adjust itself to suit it when it happens .

The former must come before the latter. It is natural . Law is getting from the society .
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by ukandi1(m): 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

I see many youths campaigning for them as alternative

So sad to hear this
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by gaby(m): 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
Shortyy:

I asked for blog and Amazon. You only told me about Amazon, what about the blog?

Oow sorry aunty, my bad. While I'm not conversant with blogging, I think content, content and top-notch content is the key to drawing traffic to a blog. So you'd need to be at your 'A' game as well in the blogging niche.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by Shortyy(f): 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2018
gaby:

Oow sorry aunty, my bad. While I'm not conversant with blogging, I think content, content and top-notch content is the key to drawing traffic to a blog. So you'd need to be at your 'A' game as well in the blogging niche.

You're missing the whole point. Anyway, it's all good. I like you sha, hope you won't mind being friends? cheesy
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by gaby(m): 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2018
Shortyy:

You're missing the whole point. Anyway, it's all good. I like you sha, hope you won't mind being friends? cheesy

Cool sis glad I could help with my limited knowledge.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by Shortyy(f): 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
gaby:

Cool sis glad I could help with my limited knowledge.
And the being friends part was left unanswered.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by gaby(m): 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
Shortyy:

And the being friends part was left unanswered.

I dey pudah under the tutelage of pope Francis...we are on a mission to save the world.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by Shortyy(f): 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
gaby:

I dey pudah under the tutelage of pope Francis...we are on a mission to save the world.

Now holup Mr, I'm not asking you to be my lover or whatever. Damn the way y'all men think tho.
I like the way you write and I'm an aspiring writer myself, was hoping I could learn some things from you. Don't flatter yourself please.

SMH why did I even ask.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by gaby(m): 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
Shortyy:

Now holup Mr, I'm not asking you to be my lover or whatever. Damn the way y'all men think tho.
I like the way you write and I'm an aspiring writer myself, was hoping I could learn some things from you. Don't flatter yourself please.

SMH why did I even ask.

Now you getting it all twisted... you just failed one of the fundamental trysts of an aspiring writer...

Na me come be holup??
I get my own language too ooo..you no go understand am
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by eghuan1(m): 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
Cptflint:
your son might be a victim.. Be guided.

Victim of what exactly?
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by Shortyy(f): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2018
gaby:

Now you getting it all twisted... you just failed one of the fundamental trysts of an aspiring writer...

Na me come be holup??
I get my own language too ooo..you no go understand am

It's all good. Nevermind tho
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by gaby(m): 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
Shortyy:

It's all good. Nevermind tho

Coolio..say migwo...
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
dominique:
You can't keep going back and forth like a yoyo, no one is gonna take you seriously. D.Duke should not have retracted his statements so quick like that.

the guy was stooopid. of all the hills to die on in nigerian politics, he close lgbt matter. as if he does not know Nigerians are ultraconservative hypocrites who fornicate and adulterate but lose their shit when consenting adults homolate [yeah, i made that up so it could rhyme]
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by WizJesus007(m): 12:55am On Sep 04, 2018
Who Carry diz Woman come here abeg?
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by cadesky(m): 2:24am On Sep 04, 2018
I just hate d sound of d word "gay", gosh makes me sick lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by marvinsync(m): 4:18am On Sep 04, 2018
newsynews:
Female Presidential aspirant, Eunice Atuejide has slammed a former Cross Rivers state governor, Donald Duke, for distancing himself from a comment he made concerning homosexuality.

In an interview with Laila and Falz, Donald Duke said

After receiving backlash from many Nigerians who took his comment to mean he might rescind the law criminalizing homosexuality if elected into office, Duke released a statement yesterday saying 'Homosexuality is a crime in Nigeria and ought to remain so'.

Reacting to Donald Duke's clarification, Eunice Atuejide expressed her disappointment at the former governor for not taking a firm stance against the anti-gay law.

Read what she wrote below

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/09/homosexuality-eunice-atuejide-donald-duke/

homosexuality is a crime cause we say it is!!
if Nigerians don't want it to be legal then it doesn't have to be!

all these logic these woman is tryna say doesn't hold water with us

ps who are u again?
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by stinechykee: 5:37am On Sep 04, 2018
drealnamdy:
Is anything wrong in standing firm against the gay thing....make she gerrout abeg....I guess she lost alrdy for even saying she is against criminalizing such gay act...nonsense
shut up cos is people like you that do the worst and am sure you are even gay too
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:42am On Sep 04, 2018
Klinee:
Donald Duke is fooolish, that man suppose to be in jail by now, silly man.

But who is this idiootic lesbian woman? Where is that mumu from?
I don't think that lesbian woman reside here in Nigeria.
How can she say gayism is not a crime, imagine! Something that is boldly written and criminalized in Nigeria Constitution is not a crime? God help us in this country!!
Silly lesbian fooolish lesbian goaaaat!

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:54am On Sep 04, 2018
gaby:
Opportunity for an uppercut from an opponent and to shine under Donald's gaffe.

This lady seems to be the only smart politician among the long array of pretenders to the throne, who follows the news and patiently waits to take advantage of an opponent's suicidal misnomer, which is clearly plentiful to the discerning.

Well done madam.

Enjoy my siggy guys...

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by gaby(m): 6:56am On Sep 04, 2018
[quote author=sexyanyabubakar post=70884136][/quote]

Hahahaha,...I go stone you oo....good morning..
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 04, 2018
And I thought this woman had sense. So you want to come and legalize homosexuality in Nigeria? Better go and do something reasonable with your time and money instead of wasting it on a campaign that will never fly.

I agree totally with Duke. Homosexuals should be given free access to medical psychological care in government hospitals, but the act itself should be criminalized.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 04, 2018
oyb:

the guy was stooopid. of all the hills to die on in nigerian politics, he close lgbt matter. as if he does not know Nigerians are ultraconservative hypocrites who fornicate and adulterate but lose their shit when consenting adults homolate [yeah, i made that up so it could rhyme]

Two consenting adults right? So when is the US and other Western countries going to legalize incest and polygamy? Or you are probably one of those who think because America does it so it must be OK?
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 04, 2018
Ioannes:

Two consenting adults right? So when is the US and other Western countries going to legalize incest and polygamy? Or you are probably one of those who think because America does it so it must be OK?

You are probably one of those hypocrites fresh off fornicating, pointing your fingers at your fellow sinners, not so?
My sin is between me and my god, but your sin is my business?

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 04, 2018
oyb:

You are probably one of those hypocrites fresh off fornicating, pointing your fingers at your fellow sinners, not so?
My sin is between me and my god, but your sin is my business?

Isn't it amazing when a hypocrite calls someone else a hypocrite?

Just answer the simple question. If the society's moral guage for sex is two consenting adults, why aren't you and your beloved lesbian/homosexual friends in support of incest and polygamy? Isn't that the height of hypocrisy?

It's a simple question. But I know you have no answer to that. You'd rather point to an imagined fornication by someone who could jolly well be happily married.

Your sin (your homosexuality) is not between you and your god even if your god is Baphomet or Baal.

Homosexuality is a deviant behaviour that impacts the society negatively.

You need to come to the realization that you are sick and you need help fast.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by Zodiac61(m): 7:54am On Sep 04, 2018
Bigotry reigns supreme. I am disappointed that David Duke decided to row backb on his earlier comments because of opposition from a nonentity who plays the anti-gay card.
Please tell me how two men having sex affects me. I am not forced to join in.
Instead of focusing on crimes that really affect the society (child abuse, domestic violence, rapes, theft by people in authority, corruption, political violence, terrorism, abuse of power), we are all focusing on a non-existence crime because of bigotry.
I thought that David Duke was more progressive than this.
A pox on all their houses, I say.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by sanpipita(m): 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ioannes:

Isn't it amazing when a hypocrite calls someone else a hypocrite?

Just answer the simple question. If the society's moral guage for sex is two consenting adults, why aren't you and your beloved lesbian/homosexual friends in support of incest and polygamy? Isn't that the height of hypocrisy?

It's a simple question. But I know you have no answer to that. You'd rather point to an imagined fornication by someone who could jolly well be happily married.

Your sin (your homosexuality) is not between you and your god even if your god is Baphomet or Baal.

Homosexuality is a deviant behaviour that impacts the society negatively.

You need to come to the realization that you are sick and you need help fast.

Is it heterosexuality that doesn't impact the society negatively? why do you guys get bent on blaming anything negative within the society on homosexuality, the homosexuals we talk about are even in minority yet, most of you think they are reason the world is upside down, all these sexual behaviors we talk about has been existing since many years on and has been part of human nature yet some of you act like its a sudden invention

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
sanpipita:

Is it heterosexuality that doesn't impact the society negatively? why do you guys get bent on blaming anything negative within the society on homosexuality, the homosexuals we talk about are even in minority yet, most of you think they are reason the world is upside down, all these sexual behaviors we talk about has been existing since many years on and has been part of human nature yet some of you act like its a sudden invention

Homosexuality is a deviant behaviour. It's just like saying a father can have sex with his daughter because they are both adults, or a mother with her son, or a grandfather with his grand daughter.

The world would descend into complete anarchy when people are left to follow their whims and passion.

I repeat homosexuality is deviant behaviour like bestiality (having sex with animals), or even having sex with dead bodies in the mortuary. They all fall under the same category.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by sanpipita(m): 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ioannes:

Homosexuality is a deviant behaviour. It's just like saying a father can have sex with his daughter because they are both adults, or a mother with her son, or a grandfather with his grand daughter.

The world would descend into complete anarchy when people are left to follow their whims and passion.

I repeat homosexuality is deviant behaviour like bestiality (having sex with animals), or even having sex with dead bodies in the mortuary. They all fall under the same category.

Isn't consent and adulthood one of the tenets of heterosexuality? what suddenly changes let say two adults decide to be incestous? and will you also call heterosexuality a deviant behavior when a male and female decide to do anal sex, atleast they do that too, your logic is so flawed you fall to realize it because of your prejudice, you don't like other sexualities fine you can keep it at that without making baseless opinions about it

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
sanpipita:

Isn't consent and adulthood one of the tenets of heterosexuality? what suddenly changes let say two adults decide to be incestous? and will you also call heterosexuality a deviant behavior when a male and female decide to do anal sex, atleast they do that too, your logic is so flawed you fall to realize it because of your prejudice, you don't like other sexualities fine you can keep it at that without making baseless opinions about it

You are trying too hard to justify your homosexuality. The first and primary reason for the sexual organs is procreation and not pleasure.

The pleasure attached to it is to ensure that the organisms would actually engage in the act frequently and continue to propagate their species so that they won't die off. Same thing applies to baser organisms like lower animals, insects etc.

Now tell me, does homosexuality or lesbianism fulfil that role that nature has thrust upon the living organism?

Or if you are the Church or mosque going type, do these acts of homosexuality and lesbianism ensure the will of God that man should multiply and fill the earth?

Man wonders till today what wiped off the dinosaurs from the surface if the earth. We may never know the answer.

But maybe in the distant future some alien species now inhabiting earth will discover our bones and wonder what kind of organism we were and why we were wiped off the face of the earth.

Their best guess? Disease. They'd probably never know that it's because human beings decided that they were tired if being heterosexual beings.

It may sound farfetched to you. But its a possibility.

Have you noticed that fewer marriages are actually fruitful? The rate of people dying has increased or has remained constant while the rate of birth has decreased.

Why do you think a country like Canada wants foreigners to come revive her economy?

Are you aware that Spain has a minister of sex, to encourage the people to have sex more and procreate?

Join all that to your homosexual lobby and you know that the human race is in trouble.

All that tripe about overpopulation is a big fat lie.

Do you know that man inahbits less than 30% of all habitable land on the planet?

Homosexuality is a scourge upon mankind. It is UNNATURAL. If man sticking his dick into another man's ass hole is natural, then nature would have given man's ass hole a means of self lubrication.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) / We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti / Protesters Storm NASS Over Edo $75m Loan Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.