Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:02 PM

Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality (23789 Views)

EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' / Tacha Cruises With Donald Duke On His Power Bike In Calabar (Photos) / Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by sanpipita(m): 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2018
Ioannes:

This not about making heaven or not. I have purposely left out religious sentiments in my discourse so far.

My concern is the human race.

Man cannot afford to tolerate alternative lifestyles that endanger the human race.

The acceptance of LGBT by all countries of the world will sound a death knell louder than if the world witnesses a third world war.

There's a reason there are laws. To keep humans from straying. To make sure that others aren't harmed nor the human race endangered.

If the best of our laws allows man to exercise his regenerative powers as he sees fit with only the caveat that "as long as you both consent to the act", then that will spell doom for us all.

This goes beyond morality or religiosity. This is the very crux of our survival as a species.

Your adam and eve comment was unreligious i guess, anyway your opinion doesn't count, you are just a citizen of a third world country who knows nothing, what do you know about existence of human race? you could drop dead tomorrow and world will still move on, homosexuals existed before you were born yet world didn't end, its not upto you to decide how nature takes care of itself, again I will ask you this if life is all about procreation why are there barren people?
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 07, 2018
sanpipita:

Your adam and eve comment was unreligious i guess, anyway your opinion doesn't count,

And your own opinions count? Delusions of grandeur I see.

you are just a citizen of a third world country who knows nothing,

And can you bet your life on it that you know for a fact that I'm a citizen of a third world country. In your petty little mind you assume that only Nigerians or Africans can access Nairaland right? And you probably think that all Americans are in support of homosexuality? Ignorance is your middle name.

what do you know about existence of human race?

Lol. Don't even get me started puhleeeze. What do YOU know about the existence of the human race? I guess you are omniscient, right? Like I said you are suffering from delusions of grandeur.

you could drop dead tomorrow and world will still move on,

And if YOU drop dead tomorrow, the world will cease to exist? Delusions of grandeur.

homosexuals existed before you were born yet world didn't end,

Is this supposed to be an argument FOR homosexuality? Ritual killings existed before you were born, why are you not involved in ritual killings? Prostitution is the one of the oldest trades of mankind, are you involved in prostitution? Silly you. Which one came first, homosexuality or heterosexuality? Answer that and maybe your mind may become a little bit clearer.

its not upto you to decide how nature takes care of itself,

There is nothing natural about homosexuality. LGBT is a disease. An anomaly. Just as children who are born with congenital problems need medical attention, so do people who fall into the category of LGBT. The only difference is that the former was born with the condition while the latter acquired the condition.

again I will ask you this if life is all about procreation why are there barren people?

First, you have poor comprehension skills. Go through my posts. Where did I say life is all about procreation? Or since when did SEX become LIFE? Or maybe it is for you. There's more to life than sex. Ok?

Second, if you are asking why there are people who can not give birth then it shows you know absolutely NOTHING about the human existence.

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by sanpipita(m): 11:12am On Sep 07, 2018
Ioannes:

And your own opinions count? Delusions of grandeur I see.

And can you bet your life on it that you know for a fact that I'm a citizen of a third world country. In your petty little mind you assume that only Nigerians or Africans can access Nairaland right? And you probably think that all Americans are in support of homosexuality? Ignorance is your middle name.

Lol. Don't even get me started puhleeeze. What do YOU know about the existence of the human race? I guess you are omniscient, right? Like I said you are suffering from delusions of grandeur.

And if YOU drop dead tomorrow, the world will cease to exist? Delusions of grandeur.

Is this supposed to be an argument FOR homosexuality? Ritual killings existed before you were born, why are you not involved in ritual killings? Prostitution is the one of the oldest trades of mankind, are you involved in prostitution? Silly you. Which one came first, homosexuality or heterosexuality? Answer that and maybe your mind may become a little bit clearer.

There is nothing natural about homosexuality. LGBT is a disease. An anomaly. Just as children who are born with congenital problems need medical attention, so do people who fall into the category of LGBT. The only difference is that the former was born with the condition while the latter acquired the condition.

First, you have poor comprehension skills. Go through my posts. Where did I say life is all about procreation? Or since when did SEX become LIFE? Or maybe it is for you. There's more to life than sex. Ok?

Second, if you are asking why there are people who can not give birth then it shows you know absolutely NOTHING about the human existence.

You lack comprehension and too quick to make conclusions, never stated everyone in America supports homosexuality, but again they know where to draw the line with their homophobia, they don't go making baseless theories about it, anyway think I will end this here they live and let live, no time for long talk over a sexual orientation that will outlive me and you, your hate and opinion is thrash it won't change anything
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by Deladri: 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2018
But, i do not see how Donald Duke went back on his word or how he is confused according to you guys. He simply expatiated on what he said. He never said he agrees with homosexuality...i cant remember what he said verbatim right now but i know he implied that as long as you dont try to get married or bring it to the public then he has no business with whoever is gay, he wouldnt go about looking for them cos quite frankly, this matter is not even as important as everyone is making it seem. there are more pressing matters to attend to and i applaud Donald for recognizing that. we cannot be wasting forces on homosexuals. Yes the bible says it is wrong and as a christian i know it is wrong also... but one thing christians have gotten wrong is that:
1) you cannot force the truth on anyone.
2) It is not by works (i-e what you do or what you dont do) that would save you if you are an unbeliever. We have to first preach that Christ is Lord, and once that person has been saved, this homosexual nature would be revoked in his/her life.
3)Homosexuality is a sin, just as any other such as murder, stealing, lying, adultery, fornication etc...God doesnt look at one as higher or worse than the other, as little as lying is, it is the same as you fornicating, or killing someone or being gay. So everyone that is always disgusted about homosexuality and always condemning it as if people doing it are demon possessed, i want to ask you if thats the way you look at every other sin. Truthfully, the answer is no.
Well, i just want to end with this. I really do like Donald Dukes answer to the law against homosexuality, someone said that the reason the law is involved in marriage is because of the responsibility of a family in procreation. Gays are not capable of procreation, if they could there would be no need for surrogacy. So i believe that Gays in Nigeria should
1) not be allowed to get married as the country would not recognize them as married since they cannot procreate,
2) not be allowed to adopt or raise any child under them because homosexuality is improper and no child should be brainwashed or confused.
3) not show any public display of affection
4) if any gay publicly declares his/ her homosexuality, they should go for compulsory counseling enforced by the law.
if they refuse to abide by any of these rules, then they should be criminalized.
thank you smiley
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by Duru1(m): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
Afam4eva:

I thought that after living in the states for decades, you will be a little bit more liberal. Hasn't America taught you anything?

The USA society is not what any scene person will prescribe for a developing country. USA society never allowed these idiotic craps at its developing stage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MC Oluomo: Remove Lagos REC Now, Phrank Shaibu Tells INEC / My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau / EFCC Threatens To Jail Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.