Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,534 members, 7,850,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality (23785 Views)

EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' / Tacha Cruises With Donald Duke On His Power Bike In Calabar (Photos) / Edwin Clark Slams Donald Trump For Describing Buhari As 'Lifeless' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by HarryDuce(m): 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
Lol... All these theories on top homosexuality. The fact that homosexual acts are illegal in the country is one reason we would always hear of it. Don't expect otherwise. Making it a crime isn't gonna make it disappear.

Well brah, calm your tits. Nobody is gonna turn you gay. You don't have to make unrelated comparisons. There are a lot of people who can't take care of their children. There are orphans. The world is not underpopulated. If you are so worried, obey the word of God and populate the earth. There are no restrictions in Nigeria.
Ioannes:

You are trying too hard to justify your homosexuality. The first and primary reason for the sexual organs is procreation and not pleasure.

The pleasure attached to it is to ensure that the organisms would actually engage in the act frequently and continue to propagate their species so that they won't die off. Same thing applies to baser organisms like lower animals, insects etc.

Now tell me, does homosexuality or lesbianism fulfil that role that nature has thrust upon the living organism?

Or if you are the Church or mosque going type, do these acts of homosexuality and lesbianism ensure the will of God that man should multiply and fill the earth?

Man wonders till today what wiped off the dinosaurs from the surface if the earth. We may never know the answer.

But maybe in the distant future some alien species now inhabiting earth will discover our bones and wonder what kind of organism we were and why we were wiped off the face of the earth.

Their best guess? Disease. They'd probably never know that it's because human beings decided that they were tired if being heterosexual beings.

It may sound farfetched to you. But its a possibility.

Have you noticed that fewer marriages are actually fruitful? The rate of people dying has increased or has remained constant while the rate of birth has decreased.

Why do you think a country like Canada wants foreigners to come revive her economy?

Are you aware that Spain has a minister of sex, to encourage the people to have sex more and procreate?

Join all that to your homosexual lobby and you know that the human race is in trouble.

All that tripe about overpopulation is a big fat lie.

Do you know that man inahbits less than 30% of all habitable land on the planet?

Homosexuality is a scourge upon mankind. It is UNNATURAL. If man sticking his dick into another man's ass hole is natural, then nature would have given man's ass hole a means of self lubrication.

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by sanpipita(m): 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
HarryDuce:
Lol... All these theories on top homosexuality. The fact that homosexual acts are illegal in the country is one reason we would always hear of it. Don't expect otherwise. Making it a crime isn't gonna make it disappear.

Well brah, calm your tits. Nobody is gonna turn you gay. You don't have to make unrelated comparisons. There are a lot of people who can't take care of their children. There are orphans. The world is not underpopulated. If you are so worried, obey the word of God and populate the earth. There are no restrictions in Nigeria.

Let me add this to what you have already said cos people like Ioannes are afraid of what they don't understand, predictably he gave me the procreation bullshit, if life is about procreation why are there barren people, being a priest or nun should be unnatural too cos they don't procreate, these homophobes don't realize they are running out of excuses, nobody cares anymore, why he is telling about Spain he should also know China have a one child policy cos of overpopulation, population control is fast becoming a big issue, but someone think homosexuals will depopulate the world.

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by bedspread: 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
Gggg102:

but not in jail.

it is God's job to punish not the nation.
The Nations have Gone Astray and deviated from the Commandments given to it by GOD..
In the beginning the nation punished evils
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by Gggg102(m): 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
bedspread:
The Nations have Gone Astray and deviated from the Commandments given to it by GOD..
In the beginning the nation punished evils

the nation is not a religious institution.

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
HarryDuce:

I don't expect you to understand. Really. I don't.

When you decide to be honest with yourself maybe you can answer my question.

If you support homosexuality because it involves two consenting adults then you should be fully in support of incest, a father having sex with his daughter because they are two consenting adults. Why isn't the West legalizing incest and polygamy if it's all about consenting adults?

Answer that question and maybe you'll have your eyes opened.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
sanpipita:

Let me add this to what you have already said cos people like Ioannes are afraid of what they don't understand, predictably he gave me the procreation bullshit, if life is about procreation why are there barren people, being a priest or nun should be unnatural too cos they don't procreate, these homophobes don't realize they are running out of excuses, nobody cares anymore, why he is telling about Spain he should also know China have a one child policy cos of overpopulation, population control is fast becoming a big issue, but someone think homosexuals will depopulate the world.

Sorry but you haven't added anything spectacular to the conversation.

First break down the word homophobia and you'll realize that it's a misnomer.

Homo = man

Phobia = fear.

And even in the sense that you meant it, no, I'm not afraid of homosexuals, neither do I hate them.

I won't bother to go in-depth on the fallacy that is called overpopulation. You won't grasp it. Neither will I bother to explain to you that the fact that your anus isn't self lubricating makes it unnatural for sex or that your homosexual relationship with that gay fellow is a barren, purposeless, meaningless and fruitless one. S total waste of emotional and sexual energy. I have already done that and you missed it totally.

Only people who haven't been blinded by the disgusting act can realize that to have homosexual sex is like attempting to put your food in through your nostrils. You don't need to tell a toddler that the nose is not meant to have food pass through.

I'm sure that doesn't make sense to you. Anyway, as long as you'd be ashamed to proclaim to the world that you dig another man's backside, then stew in your shame. You can only respond as you do because this is a faceless and nameless forum. I dare you to go on Facebook and proclaim that you are a gay. Go on.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by grandstar(m): 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2018
Are you sure? Majority are not perverts

Bidobado1:

A guy nicknamed Masaki was dismissed from the Nigerian airforce base in Kaduna. He kept molesting little boys and the airforce had to get rid of him.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by sanpipita(m): 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ioannes:

Sorry but you haven't added anything spectacular to the conversation.

First break down the word homophobia and you'll realize that it's a misnomer.

Homo = man

Phobia = fear.

And even in the sense that you meant it, no, I'm not afraid of homosexuals, neither do I hate them.

I won't bother to go in-depth on the fallacy that is called overpopulation. You won't grasp it. Neither will I bother to explain to you that the fact that your anus isn't self lubricating makes it unnatural for sex or that your homosexual relationship with that gay fellow is a barren, purposeless, meaningless and fruitless one. S total waste of emotional and sexual energy. I have already done that and you missed it totally.

Only people who haven't been blinded by the disgusting act can realize that to have homosexual sex is like attempting to put your food in through your nostrils. You don't need to tell a toddler that the nose is not meant to have food pass through.

I'm sure that doesn't make sense to you. Anyway, as long as you'd be ashamed to proclaim to the world that you dig another man's backside, then stew in your shame. You can only respond as you do because this is a faceless and nameless forum. I dare you to go on Facebook and proclaim that you are a gay. Go on.

If for any reason I will come out gay it won't because some silly homophobe dared me to it, I have engaged your type before, you are too weak to withstand any logical argument without throwing tantrums, and I won't end this without educating you a bit because you are daft and you know nothing, some men can feel moist within their anal region not necessarily because they are sexually aroused but its of natural occurrence, you reek of ignorance saying male anal region can't lubricate itself or even get moist, it just tells how much you know about the natural things you talk about.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by bedspread: 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
Gggg102:

the nation is not a religious institution.
The Nation is created by GOD..
the nations hv gone Astray from GOD's Original plan...
Whether Religious or non Religious everyone was Created by One BEING... and that BEING is GOD. And we all will give Account to Him whether Religious or non Religious
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by HarryDuce(m): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ioannes:

I don't expect you to understand. Really. I don't.

When you decide to be honest with yourself maybe you can answer my question.

If you support homosexuality because it involves two consenting adults then you should be fully in support of incest, a father having sex with his daughter because they are two consenting adults. Why isn't the West legalizing incest and polygamy if it's all about consenting adults?

Answer that question and maybe you'll have your eyes opened.
I really don't see how it's related. Aren't they heterosexuals? One can only have just enough brothers or sisters. Homosexuality is attraction to the same sex/gender. Take your mind away from sex.

Well, No one is banning heterosexuals from having sex now, isn't that right? The UK for instance, You can go with your multiple partners and you won't be bothered as long as you don't add to your list. You can divorce and get married as much as you want. You can have your mistresses, there's no moral police telling you what to do in your privacy. You can cheat, it's no one's business besides yours and your partners'. Would you let your wife marry another man? Again, i don't see the relationship.

NB;At the bold, i didn't say anything like that I'm just baffled by the the sudden interest in criminalising homosexual activities like it's the single
factor responsible for our backwardness.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by Gggg102(m): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
bedspread:
Whether Religious or non Religious everyone was Created by One BEING... and that BEING is GOD. And we all will give Account to Him whether Religious or non Religious

we will give account to him then according to personal life.
till then, the nation is not a religious institution that would be enforcing religious beliefs.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by Zodiac61(m): 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
bedspread:
Really
WHEN
WHEN will you guys stop making things up?
Liars for god.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by bedspread: 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
[s]
Zodiac61:

Really
WHEN
WHEN will you guys stop making things up?
Liars for god.
[/s] Only a Foolish Creature will disdain his Creator
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by drealnamdy(m): 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2018
stinechykee:
shut up cos is people like you that do the worst and am sure you are even gay too

Maybe ur middle name is lube cos I guess u jerk off a lot to even have any brains up that gigantic head of urs....
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
sanpipita:

If for any reason I will come out gay it won't because some silly homophobe dared me to it, I have engaged your type before, you are too weak to withstand any logical argument without throwing tantrums, and I won't end this without educating you a bit because you are daft and you know nothing, some men can feel moist within their anal region not necessarily because they are sexually aroused but its of natural occurrence, you reek of ignorance saying male anal region can't lubricate itself or even get moist, it just tells how much you know about the natural things you talk about.

Well done, pillow-biter.

I'm sure your family members must be real proud of you. You turned out exactly how your parents prayed you will turn out when they first gave birth to you, right?

If I were you I would just throw myself in front of a speeding train instead of coming here and justifying my actions of digging into another man's anus. You should be ashamed of yourself. Really, what's the purpose of your life when you can't even see that you are sick? It is only when you know that you are sick that you can look for a remedy.

Keep it up. Your end is very predictable. It's either you find it difficult to retain faeces and start using nappies or HIV gets you. The thought that I'm even having a discussion with you makes my skin scrawl.

In the meanwhile keep deceiving yourself that you are normal. That your self lubricating anus will soon tear, e remain small. Shameless gay!
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
HarryDuce:
I really don't see how it's related. Aren't they heterosexuals? One can only have just enough brothers or sisters. Homosexuality is attraction to the same sex/gender. Take your mind away from sex.

Well, No one is banning heterosexuals from having sex now, isn't that right? The UK for instance, You can go with your multiple partners and you won't be bothered as long as you don't add to your list. You can divorce and get married as much as you want. You can have your mistresses, there's no moral police telling you what to do in your privacy. You can cheat, it's no one's business besides yours and your partners'. Would you let your wife marry another man? Again, i don't see the relationship.

NB;At the bold, i didn't say anything like that I'm just baffled by the the sudden interest in criminalising homosexual activities like it's the single
factor responsible for our backwardness.

So attraction to same sex doesn't include sex?

Can you explain to me concisely why you think homosexuality is good?
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by sanpipita(m): 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ioannes:

Well done, pillow-biter.

I'm sure your family members must be real proud of you. You turned out exactly how your parents prayed you will turn out when they first gave birth to you, right?

If I were you I would just throw myself in front of a speeding train instead of coming here and justifying my actions of digging into another man's anus. You should be ashamed of yourself. Really, what's the purpose of your life when you can't even see that you are sick? It is only when you know that you are sick that you can look for a remedy.

Keep it up. Your end is very predictable. It's either you find it difficult to retain faeces and start using nappies or HIV gets you. The thought that I'm even having a discussion with you makes my skin scrawl.

In the meanwhile keep deceiving yourself that you are normal. That your self lubricating anus will soon tear, e remain small. Shameless gay!

If you have nothing better to say than drag people's family just shut up, again you have shown you have no superior opinion than personal attacks, you must really think your childish tantrums move me, imagine thinking you can be me with you low level of thinking and shallowness, what a waste of space.

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by HarryDuce(m): 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ioannes:

So attraction to same sex doesn't include sex?

Can you explain to me concisely why you think homosexuality is good?
You seem to think homosexuals are sex freaks that can't do without inserting their organs into any passing male butt., They are not. Many choose to be celibate. Many get married to women. That's what I'm saying.

At the bold. Again, I didn't say that. If you're unwilling to comprehend, not my problem.

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
sanpipita:

If you have nothing better to say than drag people's family just shut up, again you have shown you have no superior opinion than personal attacks, you must really think your childish tantrums move me, imagine thinking you can be me with you low level of thinking and shallowness, what a waste of space.

Awww. crying like a baby. E pain you? Let's drag each other through the gutters since you're not capable of rational discourse.

You owe every plant an apology for wasting the Oxygen they labored hard to produce for a gay like you to breath in.

Now get lost and go get yourself treated before contaminating the human race with your perverted morality and ideology.

God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve. Your case is pathetic.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
HarryDuce:
You seem to think homosexuals are sex freaks that can't do without inserting their organs into any passing male butt., They are not. Many choose to be celibate. Many get married to women. That's what I'm saying.

At the bold. Again, I didn't say that. If you're unwilling to comprehend, not my problem.

They are certainly freaks.

No I don't want them stoned to death. It is a medical condition. A re-tuning of the mind is what they need.

But unfortunately most of them would rather pervert human societies with this abnormal ideology. That's where I have an issue with them. Claiming they are right when it's so obvious they are sick. It's just like a mad man claiming he is fine and you aren't.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by sanpipita(m): 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ioannes:

Awww. crying like a baby. E pain you? Let's drag each other through the gutters since you're not capable of rational discourse.

You owe every plant an apology for wasting the Oxygen they labored hard to produce for a gay like you to breath in.

Now get lost and go get yourself treated before contaminating the human race with your perverted morality and ideology.

God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve. Your case is pathetic.

You are the pathetic one, homosexuality has been here before your existence, it will continue till after you leave this world, if you like cuss from now till eternity, homosexuals will take their right place in the world whether you like it or not, bring forth your next curse since that's only thing you got.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by Banmeallday: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
What we should be concerned about is banning all coupist and former military ruler thugs from presiding over the “democracy”....Then referendum for various nations within this British zoo.....

That is it
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
sanpipita:

[s]You are the pathetic one, homosexuality has been here before your existence, it will continue till after you leave this world, if you like cuss from now till eternity, homosexuals will take their right place in the world whether you like it or not, bring forth your next curse since that's only thing you got.[/s]

Your rightful place is on a psychologist's couch. Or better still seek a priest and let him perform exorcism on you.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by sanpipita(m): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ioannes:

Your rightful place is on a psychologist's couch. Or better still seek a priest and let him perform exorcism on you.

Come and take me to one na living saint, homosexuals are all over you and there's nothing you can do about it, they are either your favourite pastor, favorite singer, favourite actor, they run and rule the world, continue hating what you can't stop

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
sanpipita:

Come and take me to one na living saint, homosexuals are all over you and there's nothing you can do about it, they are either your favourite pastor, favorite singer, favourite actor, they run and rule the world, continue hating what you can't stop

grin grin grin

Satan rules the world through organizations like the Freemason.

I guess that makes him cool too in your opinion.

Your life begins when you acknowledge that your homosexual tendency is a problem. Then and only then can you begin to look for a solution. Then and only then can you escape the clutch of depravity that you are currently enmeshed in.

I wish you enlightenment. That's the best thing I can wish to you bro.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by sanpipita(m): 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
Ioannes:

grin grin grin

Satan rules the world through organizations like the Freemason.

I guess that makes him cool too in your opinion.

Your life begins when you acknowledge that your homosexual tendency is a problem. Then and only then can you begin to look for a solution. Then and only then can you escape the clutch of depravity that you are currently enmeshed in.

I wish you enlightenment. That's the best thing I can wish to you bro.

Keep your wishes for yourself I don't need it, face your life let me face mine, just know there's nothing you can do to stop homosexuality no matter how much you rant about it, India has allowed common sense to prevail by decriminalizing gay relationships, rest of the world will follow suit its just a matter of time and pray hateful people like you will stay alive and witness the new world

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
sanpipita:

Keep your wishes for yourself I don't need it, face your life let me face mine, just know there's nothing you can do to stop homosexuality no matter how much you rant about it, India has allowed common sense to prevail by decriminalizing gay relationships, rest of the world will follow suit its just a matter of time and pray hateful people like you will stay alive and witness the new world

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

Continue on your path of self destruction.

I'd like to see how you're going to marry your boyfriend in Nigeria without being stoned or burned to death.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by sanpipita(m): 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
Ioannes:

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

Continue on your path of self destruction.

I'd like to see how you're going to marry your boyfriend in Nigeria without being stoned or burned to death.

Lots of homophobes have repeated same words like you are doing now but when time came they did nothing but to watch haplessly, if you think you can stop love you are on a very long thing

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
sanpipita:

Lots of homophobes have repeated same words like you are doing now but when time came they did nothing but to watch haplessly, if you think you can stop love you are on a very long thing

I'm sure the man sleeping with his own daughter thinks he is in love with her. Doesn't make it right.

Disordered love is what you are parading as love.

What's the meaning of that word, homophobe?

Homo = man
Phobia = fear

Am I afraid of man? Nope.

Change your lifestyle. "Check yourself before you wreck yourself".

Go to Google and you will see scores of people who have struggled with homosexual feeling and now have a new lease on life.

You are in the shackles of moral depravity and you don't even know. What a pity.
Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by sanpipita(m): 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
Ioannes:

I'm sure the man sleeping with his own daughter thinks he is in love with her. Doesn't make it right.

Disordered love is what you are parading as love.

What's the meaning of that word, homophobe?

Homo = man
Phobia = fear

Am I afraid of man? Nope.

Change your lifestyle. "Check yourself before you wreck yourself".

Go to Google and you will see scores of people who have struggled with homosexual feeling and now have a new lease on life.

You are in the shackles of moral depravity and you don't even know. What a pity.

You can't decide for people what is right for them, not everyone will share your thoughts on what you call moral depravity, you are not even better than those you call sick, your likes after their sanctimonious lifestyle don't even make heaven, sit down

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide Slams Donald Duke On Homosexuality by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
sanpipita:

You can't decide for people what is right for them, not everyone will share your thoughts on what you call moral depravity, you are not even better than those you call sick, your likes after their sanctimonious lifestyle don't even make heaven, sit down

This not about making heaven or not. I have purposely left out religious sentiments in my discourse so far.

My concern is the human race.

Man cannot afford to tolerate alternative lifestyles that endanger the human race.

The acceptance of LGBT by all countries of the world will sound a death knell louder than if the world witnesses a third world war.

There's a reason there are laws. To keep humans from straying. To make sure that others aren't harmed nor the human race endangered.

If the best of our laws allows man to exercise his regenerative powers as he sees fit with only the caveat that "as long as you both consent to the act", then that will spell doom for us all.

This goes beyond morality or religiosity. This is the very crux of our survival as a species.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria To Address Security Issues That Led To Visa Restrictions / Fulani Herdsmen: Why We're Yet To Send Soldiers To Benue, Taraba, Others - DHQ / Oshiomole Is Now A Minister Of Attack – Senator Ighoyota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.