Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians (15143 Views)

2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke / 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio / 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by omolajaone: 11:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
Bring back this bank first

3 Likes

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by elmodee7(m): 11:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
lol

1 Like

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by Antoeni(m): 11:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
Be Careful when a Blind Man promise to give you sight

1 Like

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by olajide8(m): 11:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
Let's even assume - that sgbn went under due to regulatory policies - why should I vote for someone that,

1. Would use the organs of govt to further his own personal agenda as against mine and other nigerians- closing the senate on days when he had hearing in the CCT.

2. Why should I vote for someone that is not a role model - he believes the police should pamper him but deal ruthlessly with me, if I am called for questioning

3. Why should I vote for someone that doesn't believe we should stand at the marks line together to run a 100m race - if he had won the senate presidency with every member in the chamber on the day the assembly was inaugurated no problem- a immoral person, coating it in the tonga of the terminology playing politics.

4. Why should I vote for someone that decides to place the opposition ahead of his own party members in an assembly where the ruling party is in the majority- meaning if foreign interests or specific godfather interest clash with mine he would choose them before mine

5. Why should I vote for someone with questionable code of conduct filings - if he, his wife, cousins or children are not the owners of the property in the UK - he should come out and deny it, so he can either forfeit it to the british govt or nigerian govt -Because, we all know what they do - they buy things in advance or buy properties in the name of their children - where they don't do that they buy it in shell company names offshore - registered in places like Togo Mali where to get the registration details is next to impossible.

6. He should submit himself to direct primaries in his state

7. He should be honorable/decent enough to pick either the presidential nomination form or the senatorial nomination form and give others the opportunity to aspire politically

8. Why should I vote someone that cannot serve as a good role model, and obey and defend/adhere to the principles of the constitution or or statutes that says, if he wants to change party alligences he should declare his seat vacate - instead of turning things on its head just for self preservation

This is not all, this is just a pinch of the reasons why, I personally cannot vote you Dr bukola saraki

12 Likes

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by jaxxy(m): 11:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
win2kwire:
The man whose family destroyed societe general bank, bled Kwara state treasury dry, stole a lot of budget padding money in Senate and even took bribes to confirm political appointees wants to fight corruption?

I suppose only stupid Nigerians will believe it, who else?

If Buhari can say abacha did not steal why can’t saraki fight corruption? Let’s be logical here grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by Yemikola(m): 12:01am On Sep 07, 2018
"the Federal Government appointed over 200 persons into JUICY OFFICES without allotting any to me or Dogara; everything went to Katsina and Lagos. If not for the love I had for Nigeria, we would have scattered everything" - Saraki
Mr Senate president, I don't think you have what it takes to fight corruption.

6 Likes

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by obibob2020(m): 12:04am On Sep 07, 2018
Can corruption fight corruption?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by Cbanklee(m): 12:44am On Sep 07, 2018
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by 11doubledee: 12:48am On Sep 07, 2018
Oga how are you currently fighting corruption as Senate president.what laws have been enacted to finally stop budget padding and exorbitant legislative expenditures for the growth of the country and common man?

3 Likes

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by SocialJustice: 12:53am On Sep 07, 2018
NLEFCC:
hmmmmmmmmm,

Meanwhile if interested to be an agent www.facebook.com/seroelect
To be charged with electricity from where. I hope you did not import a lot of it?
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by odehaj: 1:56am On Sep 07, 2018
Oga Bukola this statement can not sell you fa, look for something else to say.
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by Niseamaka(m): 2:24am On Sep 07, 2018
omokab:
If u can hand over yourself to police and EFCC now and confess all your atrocity of how you liquidated society general bank and kwara at large, then you can fight corruption. Saraki the highest crook and greatest looter of our time. I hail o!

Thanks very much, Saraki will surely end up in prison b4 the end of Buhari’s second term.
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by Niseamaka(m): 2:25am On Sep 07, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Its in heritage bank, let them go and claim it there and stop spewing thrash all over nairaland

Image launderer, how much were you paid?.

1 Like

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by NdiaraIGBO: 2:46am On Sep 07, 2018
OLE! OLE! OLE!!!!!!
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by Tnity1: 3:16am On Sep 07, 2018
This kwara man should be quiet cuz he added more problem to Nigeria ever since he has been in power
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by contigiency(m): 4:17am On Sep 07, 2018
With the way you have been busy suspending your fellow senators for sharing different view with you and your group in the Senate, I doubt this statement of yours.

1 Like

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by bluefilm: 5:03am On Sep 07, 2018
Nigerian politics is a joke.

Please is it the same Saraki who is linked with some daredevil robbers that is actually talking about fighting corruption?

Well sha, so many people suffer from short term memory so Saraki might already be a saint in their eyes already.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by poet2003: 5:04am On Sep 07, 2018
Saraki a patron of kwaraption

3 Likes

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by donqx: 6:24am On Sep 07, 2018
hmm
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by alexola20(m): 6:38am On Sep 07, 2018
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by lereinter(m): 6:56am On Sep 07, 2018
sorry sir
you are very stupid for making such statement
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by Lumig: 7:27am On Sep 07, 2018
yarimo:
SARAKI where is SGBN deposit money saved in that bank that you and your late father ran away with in 2002? undecided
Gbam! He thinks we have forgotten all his misdeeds undecided

1 Like

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by Awaja(m): 7:29am On Sep 07, 2018
The problem here is my love for Ssraki and his guts is unquestionable.
His choice for Ebonyi to kick start his presidential campaign shows he's real,Ebonyi state truly is on the rise and saraki wants to rise from there too.
Our wonder working Governor may be vilified,but is Dave Umahi for second tenure -DUFSET all the way.
Slayer of bubu,I wish you Good luck not what befall Goodluck in 2015.
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by gidado14(m): 7:49am On Sep 07, 2018
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by gbagagbogo(m): 7:53am On Sep 07, 2018
Have you reason how a senator will go and send boys to rob when he can do that with just a pen at the comfort of his office.. SBS will never stup so low for that, OK
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by Ken4agent(m): 8:01am On Sep 07, 2018
Can corruption fight corruption If yes then go ahead otherwise hide yur fase

1 Like

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by EvilMetahuman: 8:02am On Sep 07, 2018
SarakiBukola:
That Bukola Saraki is not in jail but contesting for PDP ticket is enough evidence that Buhari is a failure.

I trust OBJ, he would have crushed Bukola ruthlessly

He has been fingered in every financial scam of recent and now he's talking about "fighting corruption"
excatly..

Buhari is afraid of beeing called a tyrant to the extent tat he is now allowing crooks as this dictate for him.

Someone he ought to have crushed 2 years ago and Nigeria woulda moved on by now and be talking about something else.
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by nwosueugeneken: 8:10am On Sep 07, 2018
I support Saraki wholeheartedly
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by babaztee: 8:13am On Sep 07, 2018
How can a house divided against itself stand? How can a corrupt person fights corruption? It is all DECEIT of the highest order. It will not fly!

1 Like

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by CharlesJok3r: 8:17am On Sep 07, 2018
ALL I KNOW IS THAT SARAKI IS BETTER OFF IN JAIL!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Inuwa Yahaya Unveils 150- Bed Capacity Isolation Centre / Insecurity: COAS, Others’ Death’ve Increased Our Problem – President Buhari / Research Journal:Nigerians Are Victims of Corrupt Elite Occult Manipulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.