Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians (15145 Views)

2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke / 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio / 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2018
politics aside saraki is too smart and vulnerable to corruption. if saraki unfortunately emerged as Nigeria president that's when Nigeria will know his true colour

we still have an ancient man as president average Nigerians are worshipping him. saraki will just use the modern techniques to turn Nigerian to permanent mugu as average Nigerians are mumu buying form up and down for politician that don't send them

2 Likes

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by Amberon: 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2018
cheesy
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by SageTravels: 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2018
jxjfjfjfjfj
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by Gordonz07(m): 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2018
Just say your agenda is to show APC how to fight corruption. Kai!
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by RealityShot: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/09/i-wont-fight-selective-corruption-saraki/
is it from your village that you will fight corruption?

Yes.. Your village, that's where you will be till 2023!

#iStandWithBuhari #BuhariTill2023

6 Likes

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
...just like Pa Buhari said he would only be there for one tenure. Mtcheeew undecided
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by OsuEbonyi: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by win2kwire: 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
The man whose family destroyed societe general bank, bled Kwara state treasury dry, stole a lot of budget padding money in Senate and even took bribes to confirm political appointees wants to fight corruption?

I suppose only stupid Nigerians will believe it, who else?

3 Likes

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by BobJames1(f): 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
Thief, traitor, you fight corruption?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by docadams: 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
Hmmm
IMAGINE AN UNREPENTANT THIEF LIKE SARAKI PROMISING TO FIGHT CORRUPTION, EVEN SATAN WILL BE DOUBTFUL

6 Likes

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by yarimo(m): 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
BabangidaHamza:
Dont mind the idiot na.. My Dad works at the Societe Generale Bank of Nigeria for almost 10yrs, My Dad Resigned due to some foul plays and corrupt practices in the bank.. The Current Governor of Kwara Replaced my dad as The General Manager.. Saraki barawo ne!!! Saraki is Ole!!!
SolutionMee I hope you are reading this comment? grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by Oponel1962: 10:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
He inherited kwara and SGBN. He changed SGBN to Heritage and now wants to change Kwara to Nigeria.
Nigeria CAN NEVER be kwara.
Pocket your ambition.PDP will be the biggest lunatic to give you their ticket.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by Felixv: 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
spin doctors are trying...nass budget --he refused to detail each line item instead he started playing games....

it was shehu sani who spilled the beans....

2 Likes

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
shakmati:
Saraki is the best candidate. He deserves to be our president for 2019. He is the future of a prosperous Nigeria! BAS 2019 is a goal. #growNigeria

Reminds me of uncle jonathan ..... achievement on paper,, took SGB people money to establish heritage bank how does that even benefit the masses not to talk of the SGB victims.

Which of the bills passed as materalized ,,not to young to run ..are these people even ready to give space for the youths to contest, is there any young aspirant in pdp ,, saraki owns a farm, how young is the manager ,,managed by whites anyways

the only recorded success of saraki as kwara governor was the post office overhead bridge & i like him only becos he is an arsenal fan grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by Rcrown: 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
People are talking and this offa robber that is yet to be cleared is talking too. Go and tell the hausas that you are bukola because they know you are not Hausa.

5 Likes

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by jimfarayola(m): 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
you won't fight selective corruption,

will you fight yourself?

7 Likes

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by Follygunners: 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
SolutionMee:

More like a memory verse to you. SGBN is now rebranded as Heritage bank. If you bank with them or have savings there, go to court or their HQ to claim your money. Be matured for once.

Thunder fire you... You need a thorough Psychiatric evaluation! angry

1 Like

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by Oponel1962: 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
He inherited kwara and SGBN and changed SGBN to Heritage.
Now he want to change Kwara to Nigeria.
Kwara CAN NEVER be Nigeria.
PDP will be the biggest lunatic to give you their ticket. That's a suicide mission.
The Oracle have spoken.
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by ezeudo152: 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
You're all the same Nigerian politicians.Abeg another government but not all these brigade of recycled people.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by Calers: 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
D criminal.
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by origima: 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
Bukola you made me cry today after all I did for you as a son that I love so much you will be disgraced out of this game of politics except if am not your father”.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by Ever8054: 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

He has not been tried by any competent court of the land then why you they accuse am wrongly
your likes are the problem of this country not even the leaders...

1 Like

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by nonjebose(m): 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
Of course, Nigerians have heard all this talk of fighting corruption from time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by boborneyor(m): 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
Oju ole re.....Ole

Bukola = Ole

Saraki= ole

Who get the link to that protest in Ilorin ?
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by Twagrill(m): 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
Saraki. The worst thing that will ever happen to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by TolaniLuv: 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
shakmati:
Saraki is the best candidate. He deserves to be our president for 2019. He is the future of a prosperous Nigeria! BAS 2019 is a goal. #growNigeria

You and your selfish and heartless family can vote for him!

Saraki issa no no!

Don’t tell us what to do! Mudafucka
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by zomby(m): 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
Saraki must be smoking a very strong drug for making such a foolish statement.

Are Nigerians this stupid? How can we allow Saraki aka number 1 Nigerian thief to get away with this ridiculous statement?
This bastard needs to be stoned..to death.

5 Likes

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by koboko69: 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
Firefire:
If you can first return all Kwara State loots in your custody, then we can have a conversation.

Professional criminal.

Is this Firefire?
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
SolutionMee:

More like a memory verse to you. SGBN is now rebranded as Heritage bank. If you bank with them or have savings there, go to court or their HQ to claim your money. Be matured for once.

Did they go to court before they deposited their money in the bank? Will heritage bank pay back the money with the due accrued interest? Would you be saying this if you were a victim of the fraud? Politics is not everything please let us try to put ourselves in other people's shoes at least sometimes.
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by yinkeys(m): 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2018
Firefire:
If you can first return all Kwara State loots in your custody, then we can have a conversation.

Professional criminal.
Saraki is playing game of thrones with Nigerians undecided
We are tired of all these money bags
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
This man is mad. Imagine the effontry. A thief who should be in jail

1 Like

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by omolajaone: 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
Fight your self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

David Mark Visits Abdusalami Abubakar (Photos) / Don’t Shift Elections Again, UN Tells Nigerian Government / Court Gives Abaribe, Others Feb 28 To Account For Kanu’s Whereabouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.