Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians (15142 Views)

2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke / 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio / 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by oladele00(m): 8:22am On Sep 07, 2018
Listen to PMB message it's very touching.

*ANY SENSIBLE PERSON THAT LISTENED TO PRESIDENT BUHARI'S SPEECH WILL BOW*

From Mal. Datti Assalafiy

During the visit of President Muhammad Buhari last Thursday to Bauchi, the President said mind boggling things regarding how Nigeria turned out and the politics is practiced by politicians who only go where money goes.

The President said: God knows my heart it is to assure you that I set Nigeria on the path that you will be proud of in the future.

There is difficulty while trying to bring change in the country but we are trying our best, even our adversaries know we have taken the right course to set Nigeria on track but we offended these money bag politicians and they will never forgive us. The offence is that we have blocked all their taps they use for stealing, they now do not care if Nigeria will be up in flames, they can sell even the ashes and fly out.

They have focused on us now with all their might, they want to be allowed to destroy the effort we have made in straightening things so far. They are not interested even in an iota of good for Nigeria and its people.

We have no choice, the choice belongs to you people of Nigeria, if you are confident of our efforts, you can vote for us again so we keep building from where we are, this will be beneficial to all and if you falsify us then go back to them (moneybag politicians) so they can destroy your future and the country at large.

But definitely you will remember I told you the truth and I have set you on the path truth and I hav lead you truthfully. The choice is yours on the path of the nation. I swear in my mind it is not about politics but how this country will turn out to be in the future.

President Muhammadu BUHARI'S SPEECH in Bauchi.

May God bless Nigeria.
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by shakmati(m): 8:54am On Sep 07, 2018
alexola20:

Anybody that campaign for Saraki,na thief na him and should be immediately stone to death.

That is all you know how to do. Stone the opposition to death but your monumental looters in high places are given a pat on the back and you continue following them in a sentiment driven frenzy despite the fact their nepotic and sectional inclinations can destroy Nigeria. You my friend are the one who deserves to be stoned to death for your tactic support of the destruction of Nigeria!
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by shakmati(m): 8:58am On Sep 07, 2018
oladele00:
Listen to PMB message it's very touching.

*ANY SENSIBLE PERSON THAT LISTENED TO PRESIDENT BUHARI'S SPEECH WILL BOW*

From Mal. Datti Assalafiy

During the visit of President Muhammad Buhari last Thursday to Bauchi, the President said mind boggling things regarding how Nigeria turned out and the politics is practiced by politicians who only go where money goes.

The President said: God knows my heart it is to assure you that I set Nigeria on the path that you will be proud of in the future.

There is difficulty while trying to bring change in the country but we are trying our best, even our adversaries know we have taken the right course to set Nigeria on track but we offended these money bag politicians and they will never forgive us. The offence is that we have blocked all their taps they use for stealing, they now do not care if Nigeria will be up in flames, they can sell even the ashes and fly out.

They have focused on us now with all their might, they want to be allowed to destroy the effort we have made in straightening things so far. They are not interested even in an iota of good for Nigeria and its people.

We have no choice, the choice belongs to you people of Nigeria, if you are confident of our efforts, you can vote for us again so we keep building from where we are, this will be beneficial to all and if you falsify us then go back to them (moneybag politicians) so they can destroy your future and the country at large.

But definitely you will remember I told you the truth and I have set you on the path truth and I hav lead you truthfully. The choice is yours on the path of the nation. I swear in my mind it is not about politics but how this country will turn out to be in the future.

President Muhammadu BUHARI'S SPEECH in Bauchi.

May God bless Nigeria.

Guy, have you seen the video by countryman on ABBA Kyari's manhandling of his cousin because the cousin was asking him for shares in a looting spree. Buhari is not in touch with reality. That is my problem with him. He should just go and let vibrant and realistic individuals move the country forward from here! BAS 2019 is a goal! #growNigeria!!
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by shakmati(m): 9:00am On Sep 07, 2018
TolaniLuv:

You and your selfish and heartless family can vote for him!

Saraki issa no no!

Don’t tell us what to do! Mudafucka

Tolaniluv, by this time next year, you would be glad Nigerians chose Saraki over Buhari. Your family would also be glad!!
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by shakmati(m): 9:02am On Sep 07, 2018
ericsmith:

Reminds me of uncle jonathan ..... achievement on paper,, took SGB people money to establish heritage bank how does that even benefit the masses not to talk of the SGB victims.

Which of the bills passed as materalized ,,not to young to run ..are these people even ready to give space for the youths to contest, is there any young aspirant in pdp ,, saraki owns a farm, how young is the manager ,,managed by whites anyways

the only recorded success of saraki as kwara governor was the post office overhead bridge & i like him only becos he is an arsenal fan grin

In case you missed it, go through these again.

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by shakmati(m): 9:04am On Sep 07, 2018
olajide8:
Let's even assume - that sgbn went under due to regulatory policies - why should I vote for someone that,

1. Would use the organs of govt to further his own personal agenda as against mine and other nigerians- closing the senate on days when he had hearing in the CCT.

2. Why should I vote for someone that is not a role model - he believes the police should pamper him but deal ruthlessly with me, if I am called for questioning

3. Why should I vote for someone that doesn't believe we should stand at the marks line together to run a 100m race - if he had won the senate presidency with every member in the chamber on the day the assembly was inaugurated no problem- a immoral person, coating it in the tonga of the terminology playing politics.

4. Why should I vote for someone that decides to place the opposition ahead of his own party members in an assembly where the ruling party is in the majority- meaning if foreign interests or specific godfather interest clash with mine he would choose them before mine

5. Why should I vote for someone with questionable code of conduct filings - if he, his wife, cousins or children are not the owners of the property in the UK - he should come out and deny it, so he can either forfeit it to the british govt or nigerian govt -Because, we all know what they do - they buy things in advance or buy properties in the name of their children - where they don't do that they buy it in shell company names offshore - registered in places like Togo Mali where to get the registration details is next to impossible.

6. He should submit himself to direct primaries in his state

7. He should be honorable/decent enough to pick either the presidential nomination form or the senatorial nomination form and give others the opportunity to aspire politically

8. Why should I vote someone that cannot serve as a good role model, and obey and defend/adhere to the principles of the constitution or or statutes that says, if he wants to change party alligences he should declare his seat vacate - instead of turning things on its head just for self preservation

This is not all, this is just a pinch of the reasons why, I personally cannot vote you Dr bukola saraki

You are a hopeless APC apologetic. Saraki can help you out of this delusion! grin
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by Azam101: 9:10am On Sep 07, 2018
Only the cone head people will support this monumental criminal.
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by sarcasticdude(m): 9:16am On Sep 07, 2018
How can somebody come online and campaign intensely for somebody dat decamped from one major party to another one?

I think its safe no say dat these idiotic nairalanders doing these things are on saraki's PAYROLL

Because nobody is dat foolish

1 Like

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 07, 2018
shakmati:

In case you missed it, go through these again.

No time , i witnessed saraki tenure as a governor, was in ilorin so i donnt need to buy guniess book of records ...
he owns a massive farm managed by white,, product of his farm are not even available to kwarans not to talk of nigerians
As for the advert sell that to the millenium generation,
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by shakmati(m): 9:21am On Sep 07, 2018
ericsmith:

No time , i witnessed saraki tenure as a governor, was in ilorin so i donnt need to buy guniess book of records ...
he owns a massive farm managed by white,, product of his farm are not even available to kwarans not to talk of nigerians
As for the advert sell that to the millenium generation,

Okay. If you don't have time to read, please find time to vote for him in 2019. Nothing feels as good as knowing you played your part for a greater Nigeria with your single vote! #growNigeria. BAS2019 is a goal!
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by gudugudumeje: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2018
Show what u did in and to ur state in Kwara to prove ur worth...Mr.Corruption par excellence. Sithole Nigeria is it where someone like u can dare raise head to contest. No thanks to Obasanjo who preserved ad pertuated Sarakis to terrorise Kwara(ns) ad Nigeria severally...
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by shakmati(m): 9:40am On Sep 07, 2018
gudugudumeje:
Show what u did in and to ur state in Kwara to prove ur worth...Mr.Corruption par excellence. Sithole Nigeria is it where someone like u can dare raise head to contest. No thanks to Obasanjo who preserved ad pertuated Sarakis to terrorise Kwara(ns) ad Nigeria severally...

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:49am On Sep 07, 2018
yarimo:
SARAKI where is SGBN deposit money saved in that bank that you and your late father ran away with in 2002? undecided
a political Python swallowed it and escaped to the Brazilian Amazons.
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 07, 2018
shakmati:

Okay. If you don't have time to read, please find time to vote for him in 2019. Nothing feels as good as knowing you played your part for a greater Nigeria with your single vote! #growNigeria. BAS2019 is a goal!

over ambitious & selfish aspirants never end up as a good leaders ... would rathee vote a dullard than pick a selfish being
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by dayoyak: 10:16am On Sep 07, 2018
Hiss
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by Lot13(m): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2018
How is it possible for corruption to fight corruption.

Saraki has too many skeletons in his cupboard and its not in a position to stand firm against corruption.

Revelations of his atrocities loading for patriotic Nigerians to see how desperate this man can be.
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by Justinah4real(f): 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
Niseamaka:

Thanks very much, Saraki will surely end up in prison b4 the end of Buhari’s second term.

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by Amsty: 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/09/i-wont-fight-selective-corruption-saraki/

This bastard too is speaking about corruption..the correct and coincise definition of corruption is saraki.
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by olajide8(m): 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
shakmati:

You are a hopeless APC apologetic. Saraki can help you out of this delusion! grin

Yes I would be apologetic to any party, that wants to transfer ownership of governance to me, to we the people of nigeria - a party trying to develop nigeria with the meagre resources available - if another party rises today and shows more of this capacity I would glady be apologetic with no remorse about it

1 Like

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by NLEFCC(m): 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
SocialJustice:
To be charged with electricity from where. I hope you did not import a lot of it?
Fudi D comes with alternate Solar Charge so its always on power either with electricity or with solar
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by Sleekfingers: 12:45am On Sep 08, 2018
And some fools will vote for this mofo...he did absolutely nothing meaningful in kwara state. He expect sensible Nigerians to vote for him.

Anyway some slowpoke will surely vote for him. Since he has parading their states.

You guys know the people I am talking about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Commissions Network Of 9 Roads In Kosofe Local Government / Jonathan Sacks Goc's, Brigade Of Guard Commanders / Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.