Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin (13384 Views)

Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal / How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back / My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by IRAPADA(m): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2010
I dont blame that guy o,hw are we sure u are a virgin as u claim and hw are we sure u can give birth to a baby.That guy is 100% right o
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2010
poster sounds like a naieve 17 year old gal whoever told u he's gonna fullfill his promise afta avin sex with u.trust me if u let him have his way he'll deny dat he eva promised u marriage,d condition d agbaya put u on sef sounds funny am sure dat wount work 4 a 23 yr old gal upward,u'll likely hear "den Bleep off",if u cant wait 4 marriage den go marry someone who cant wait 2 have sex b4 marriage,
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by Onchedu(m): 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2010
There is this guy i met on my way coming back from work and he approach me and tell me that he want me to be her girl and two weeks after i see it in him that he is very serious about it and i make up my mind to give him a trial and after ten month of datting each other i found myself in love with him, now our relationship is a year plus.
one day he called me on phone to come to his office and i quickly ran down to his office and he sat me down and told me that this boy friend ande girl friend relationship of ours is getting too long that he want to settle down with me and he want me to get pregnant before our marriage.
Now am totaly confuse cos he knows that am a vergin and have made a convenant between me and God that before a man can sleep with me it must be after we left the alter, Now i dont know what to do maybe i should go on and do what he want or i should stick with my convenant until the right man comes on my way and he said without sleeping with me he will not take me to the alter and i love this guy so much, what should i do ? is he real or he want to diceive me ? plz i need you people advice or opinion ?

Are u seriously asking us to counsel u on whether or not it is better for U to break a covenant u made with the supreme deity to please a fellow mortal who myt in the long run prove to be lacking in character and a dishonorable person?

The guy myt just want sex. Wat if he's one of those immature guys that guage a woman's possibilities of performance in marriage based on what they get outside marriage? What if he really just didnt know how to get sex from U and is trying his final call card?

If he truly loves U he will respect ur covenant with God.
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 02, 2010
IRAPADA:

I dont blame that guy o,hw are we sure u are a virgin as u claim and hw are we sure u can give birth to a baby.That guy is 100% right o

you are absolutely right. also how does she knows that he is not impotent?! how does she knows that he is fertile?!

its all about deciding what is right for each other. so if she doesnt want to have s e x before marriage and that guy wants to have s e x before marriage then they have nothing to do together and they should each go their separate ways.
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by lolaluv2(f): 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2010
@poster- I feel your pain, I'm goin thru same thin with my guy of some months.
Don't do it! Let him wait if he knows he truly wants to take you to the alter. In our society, bein an unwed mother is looked down upon, why shud he want to put u to ridicule? What if he changes his mind that he doesnt want you anymore when u're heavy?
If U know that your mind is plain to him and to God, then dont even try it!

Me personally, am thinkin of breakin up with my guy. Havin a baby as a married woman is hard enough, I can't allow anybody to turn down the switch of my 'marketability'. He's not married to me but wants to turn me to after 1. grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by Onchedu(m): 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2010
Irapada and MrBrownJay, I'm totally amused at your points of view on the workings of the institution called marriage. U have in your comments shown Urselves ignorant to a certain degree on what marriage is.

From what U have said, do I take it that should the girl be whole and able to take in and she looses that child, ending up with complications that render her unable to bear children again U would say U have found grounds for divorce and/or re-marriage?

Do i also assume that should U, being potent and able to impregnate a girl, have an accident after U've married her and it leaves U impotent/sterile, then she can leave U or worse still bring men home to service her and still be called your wife?

Make una dey try think before una talk. Marriage was set up by God and to get the best out of it we need to follow his rules.

However if U both are willing to take the heat off of her when retribution comes in a covenant against what she has with God so her bf can have his way it won't be bad if U did. After all U feel strongly that she is wrong and he is right and a covenant with God means nothing in the civilized world.

If n be devil dey find how him go take do U strong thing after U don marry (if at all U marry her last last) why U no go just leave her and her God in the name of the love U claim to have for her? If U impregnate the girl she born U come get accident die nko. Make she no get husband easily again?
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by Bukizo(f): 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2010
dont do it girl, if he is truly the one for u he will stick around, if not plsssssssssss let him go. Who wld u rather please, God or man listen to ur gut
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2010
Now that's a new way to get into a girl's pants!
Any man who gives you such an ultimatum doesn't have your best interest at heart. If he won't marry you the way you are then tell him to f^^k off!
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by 190: 11:33pm On Jul 02, 2010
funny enuf i have come 2 notice that some of these girls that give quality advices
to others on nairaland cant even give themselves that same advice

I can bet $2000 with some one that so many girls here giving quality advices to this poster
are currently pregnant or Just carried out one abortion or another neither are they Virgins either

This life, (shakes head)
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by Shalomcapa(m): 1:37am On Jul 03, 2010
@poster, don't even think of doing it, else the guy go run leave u like 'ALAMESEIYA' by the time he gets wat he wants.
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by topup: 5:18am On Jul 03, 2010
It wouldn't kill him to wait - it really wouldn't.

And he is giving you an ultimatum, you're emotionally attached, you're supposed to be thinking about marriage, and he is scared of going any further before he has sex with you.

He could be:

A) Really Hot and a jerk.
B) Unsure if the sex will be good after marriage and a bit immature.
C) Wants to ensure he has sex with you - because he is still considering dumping you.

Guys must realise, women aren't stupid, we're not trying to blackmail you into marrying us, a lot of relationships are smoother because sex is in there so a lot of the times this IS the harder route to take. What woman in their right mind wouldn't see alarm bells in this scenario?? IF the issue of sex is going to break a marriage for you, then it could easily break a relationship and then it's all over, and the sex wasn't worth it. I mean if you think having sex before marriage will make a difference to a relationship which you SO claim and have made the other partner believe is special and unbreakable, then it really contradicts that.

When a man makes up his mind to work at something, and to persevere with one woman, it's made. This is how 'self-professed' players marry and commit to relationships without sex. When you haven't made up your mind whether to stay with someone, that's when you start asking to taste things.

How are you to trust that someone is taking the relationship seriously, if they are already having doubts, and if what keeps them around is because of the bump and grind and not really you, the personality, the 3Dimensional character with much to offer.

Rsking not having sex is a risk for BOTH involved and not just a Hot guy or girl, a woman choosing to abstain puts a risk on her sex life too - let's not forget that, so if she's willing to take the risk and he's not, then it says a lot about his view of the relationship - then again he is a normal guy!!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by unitee(f): 9:55am On Jul 03, 2010
try it dear @ poster see if you can cry me a river
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 03, 2010
special announcement
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by 190: 10:29am On Jul 03, 2010
^^
Its like u are high on sugarcane this morning!!
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2010
@onchedu
whatever you have been smoking this morning, you should let it rest!
if you are a religious fanatic then thats you damn problem, live with it! there are people out there who will put their"bibles" down and use their MIND instead.

anyone can decide what is right or wrong for THEM to stay in a marriage. if YOU want to use your bible instead of your damn mind then so be it but dont make the assumption that everyone is a religious fanatic who will follow the word of your bible to a T.
to each their own!
Re: My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin by Youngpo413: 8:28am On Sep 18, 2015
hahahhahahahah see the sharp man wants se.x and is using cheap excuse

dont do it my dear, try it and you will never see him again, i promise you
na so

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" / What Do Women Really Want From Men? / Sexy & Suggestive Photos From Rio Olympics That Have Left Men Drooling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.