Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,527 members, 7,837,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. (10571 Views)

Atheism In Countries 2022, Including Nigeria / Anti-atheism In Nigeria / 22 Year Study States Atheism In A Mental Disease? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by CharlesJok3r: 10:20am On Sep 14, 2018
HardMirror:
good reply and sensible too. We are getting somewhere.

What informs you of a creator or designer? Typically, the designer himself or the fact designers of similar products are known.

Eg. Phones. I dont have to know all the manufacturers of phones, but i know humans manufacture phones because i have seen humans who are behind the manufacture of phones. So any time i see a phone i know humans should be behind it's creation. Same goes for everything i can claim to be man made, nature made (eg sand dunes) or made by animals (eg ant hills).

Now what makes humans?
humans makes humans by simply giving birth.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by wirinet(m): 10:23am On Sep 14, 2018
suregalluv:
Hmm. Seeing all these posts above are nothing to me because all these signs have been prophesied long ago.
abeg show us these signs and where they were prophesied.

The devil is desperately working to drag people into eternal condemnation and those who have chosen to remain in spiritual blindness are the victims.
Why not your God work harder to drag people from the external condemnation. How come the the devil is more hardworking and efficient than your God.

Man and every other creation was created by God for pleasure shocked (Rev 4:11) and every creation must obey the Creator which is God.

I hope it's not what I am thinking

The problem with most "Christians" is that they lack knowledge of truth which makes then appear defenceless in the presence of all atheists and unbelievers.

How come most Christians lack knowledge of the truth? I thought the holy spirit impacts all knowledge into all Christians.

All those who have heard the gospel and have been recreated should strive, be violent in the war to possess their inheritance lest the devil snatches us away like these ones who have deviated.

All who hear the gospel should strive to be violent against who exactly? Unbelievers? Terrorists loading. ......

He who hears the gospel and does not believe it, is condemned (John 3:18)

The best solution is to teach people to cover their ears once anyone mentions gospel or jesus. Once you do not hear, you remain safe. I wish my forefathers had covered their ears when the white man came with his gospel, we would all have been heaven bound today.

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Uchenaija: 10:25am On Sep 14, 2018
Martinez19:
True! he who doesn't exist can't care or perhaps the parable of the lost sheep was a lie and pretence on jesus' part. See who wanted to engage in an intellectual discussion with me, you haven't read your bible to know that Jesus, according to the bible, cares about "lost" souls. Read John 3:16 and read how Jesus said heavens rejoices when a sinner is saved. Go and read your bible, I was right not engage you in the discussion you wanted. Ignorant and arrogant christian.

Later, you will claim you will claim that you were a better Christian than I was and I was never a true christian.

Look at this fool, you were expecting me to tow the line he is such a caring father & all, so that you'd tell me how powerful he is and yet watches his kids go through this innumerable suffering.

I don't need the Bible to teach you that. Someone gave you a house with every good thing you need in life in it, but there is just a mess in front of the gate & all you could say is he is stupid, & you won't go into that house. Tell me who is more stupid?

And talking about knowing the scriptures I can bet you you're just in the know of 5% of what I know. I'll school you & even dust any of the pastor's you've met your entire life. It's not boasting it's a fact.

What you think you know you'd be surprised that your more than 25 years of Christian knowledge was just 5%. So stop deluding yourself with the euphoria of being in the dark.

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by OLUWABIG(m): 10:27am On Sep 14, 2018
All I see is self -deception
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Uchenaija: 10:30am On Sep 14, 2018
HardMirror:
has uchenaija been able to answer these questions?

Has HardMirror been able to check if I have answered them?
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by HardMirror(m): 10:37am On Sep 14, 2018
Uchenaija:

of cos and harmirror has not seen any answers given.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by HardMirror(m): 10:39am On Sep 14, 2018
Uchenaija:

Look at this fool, you were expecting me to tow the line he is such a caring father & all, so that you'd tell me how powerful he is and yet watches his kids go through this innumerable suffering.

I don't need the Bible to teach you that. Someone gave you a house with every good thing you need in life in it, but there is just a mess in front of the gate & all you could say is he is stupid, & you won't go into that house. Tell me who is more stupid?

And talking about knowing the scriptures I can bet you you're just in the know of 5% of what I know. I'll school you & even dust any of the pastor's you've met your entire life. It's not boasting it's a fact.

What you think you know you'd be surprised that your more than 25 years of Christian knowledge was just 5%. So stop deluding yourself with the euphoria of being in the dark.

i can boldly say you are not a christian with this your comment. Bloodofthelamb do you agree with him? Lets know those we shld take serious here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Uchenaija: 10:41am On Sep 14, 2018
HardMirror:
everything you have said are not proves but speculation. This in no way proves there is a god. They are as good as guesses. I have told you the only way you identify a creator is by his antecedents.

The only way you know man made things is through experience, knowing what you have seen men make. There are millions of things that are creators themselves. Insects, fishes, bacteria, fungus, the wind, the sun, water, radiation, man, stars... the list goes on and on. All these things have their own creation. The sea shells you see on the beach are not created by man, you know some mullucks created them. Sand dunes are a creation of winds in the desert... etc. So where in all these does a god appear? If i see a car, would i say the car was made by cars cos it is a car it must be made by something that is car like. A superior car. When you say god made man because man must be a product of intelligent design, and god is a superior humanoid, then you are simply saying cars shld be a product of a superior car. It makes no sense!

The only way to be sure of a god is to have evidence of god as a creator. Since no one can give such evidence, how can we jump to the conclusion that god creates anything when we have never seen god creating anything?

What evidence do you have to prove that air, radio waves & odour exist?

Did you say sand dunes are a creation of wind? You must be a complete idiot. You'd still tell me how a car created accident.
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by HardMirror(m): 10:46am On Sep 14, 2018
Uchenaija:

What evidence do you have to prove that air, radio waves & odour exist?

Did you say sand dunes are a creation of wind? You must be a complete idiot. You'd still tell me how a car created accident.

we are talking of creation here. You cant just start throwing red herrings here and there. If air does not exist what am i breathing? Dumbest question ever on nairaland so far.

You asked if i wld think a house was a product of chance, humans build houses, we know that from experience and because it is provable. Winds build sand dunes because we can observe this in nature as winds move loose sand into shape. You claim to know what created humans and all, have you experienced god creating anything?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Uchenaija: 10:47am On Sep 14, 2018
HardMirror:
everything you have said are not proves but speculation. This in no way proves there is a god. They are as good as guesses. I have told you the only way you identify a creator is by his antecedents.

The only way you know man made things is through experience, knowing what you have seen men make. There are millions of things that are creators themselves. Insects, fishes, bacteria, fungus, the wind, the sun, water, radiation, man, stars... the list goes on and on. All these things have their own creation. The sea shells you see on the beach are not created by man, you know some mullucks created them. Sand dunes are a creation of winds in the desert... etc. So where in all these does a god appear? If i see a car, would i say the car was made by cars cos it is a car it must be made by something that is car like. A superior car. When you say god made man because man must be a product of intelligent design, and god is a superior humanoid, then you are simply saying cars shld be a product of a superior car. It makes no sense!

The only way to be sure of a god is to have evidence of god as a creator. Since no one can give such evidence, how can we jump to the conclusion that god creates anything when we have never seen god creating anything?

How did you jump to the conclusion that air, radio waves & odour exist when you cannot see them? Your mumuism is warming up.

What does the first law of force say about creation?
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:48am On Sep 14, 2018
Martinez19:
lol. The bold is just in the mind. It does not take place. It's what you think happens grin . What you believe or choose to think doesn't change reality, does it? The reality is that the holy spirit doesn't exist.

You, friend is just repeating the same thing over and over again. If I may ask, where is "in the mind."

Does it have a location?
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by frank317: 10:54am On Sep 14, 2018
Uchenaija:

U have not answered. U stylishly avoided my post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Uchenaija: 10:55am On Sep 14, 2018
HardMirror:
i can boldly say you are not a christian with this your comment. Bloodofthelamb do you agree with him? Lets know those we shld take serious here

Are you looking for a humble Christian? Sorry, I'll trash you again & again proudly. Lol..
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by HardMirror(m): 10:56am On Sep 14, 2018
Uchenaija:

How did you jump to the conclusion that air, radio waves & odour exist when you cannot see them? Your mumuism is warming up.

What does the first law of force say about creation?
i guess you are the only human breathing water. Or you are the only human that cant feel the wind blow. You must be so slow that you have never seen a fan blow air and you see it's effect. Your remote control, phones and satellite tv must be working by magic. Lol. Daft challenge. I guess you think you have said something intelligent now. Trying to conclude that since we cant see air god must exist. Lol. Why not since we cant see air, zeus must exist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Martinez19(m): 10:57am On Sep 14, 2018
Uchenaija:

Look like this fool, you were expecting me to tow the line he is such a caring father & all, so that you'd tell me how powerful he is and yet watches his kids go through this innumerable suffering.

Stop deflecting. You said Jesus doesn't care about my existence and I proved you wrong using your bible. I never said I knew the bible more than you, this is not a contest of who knows the bible more. I simply questioned how you can be a bible literate and still say that Jesus doesn't care about my existence. Face the issue and stop shifting the goal post.

@blue
Tow the line? shocked as a christian don't you already believe that God is love(1 John 4:cool, his mercies are new every day and god sent Jesus to earth because he so loved the world(John 3:16)? If he so loves the world, how come he doesn't care about my existence? Gosh. Go and read your bible. Ignorant and arrogant christian.

@bold
SMH. HardMirror and frank317 have tried talking sense to you in this aspect but you are still daft. Atheists are not primarily saying that yahweh is stupid. All we are saying is that there is no evidence or proof for the existence of god neither is there a reasonable basis for his existence.

You said before that Jesus doesn't care about my existence and now I ask you, does Jesus care about my existence?
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by HardMirror(m): 10:57am On Sep 14, 2018
Uchenaija:

Are you looking for a humble Christian? Sorry, I'll trash you again & again proudly. Lol..
hahahaha! In your little mind you are trashing me. Unfortunately christians are supposed to be meek, i did not write the bible, but it is there. A christian that is not humble, is that one a christian? Abeg you still dey learn. It is a waste talking to someone who does not even know his bible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Uchenaija: 10:59am On Sep 14, 2018
HardMirror:
we are talking of creation here. You cant just start throwing red herrings here and there. If air does not exist what am i breathing? Dumbest question ever on nairaland so far.

You asked if i wld think a house was a product of chance, humans build houses, we know that from experience and because it is provable. Winds build sand dunes because we can observe this in nature as winds move loose sand into shape. You claim to know what created humans and all, have you experienced god creating anything?

What is a god?Are humans not referred to as god's?

You've not seen air, but you can conclude from it works.

To you wind created sand dunes? As cars create accident, as AC creates cool air. Yesu..smh
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by HardMirror(m): 10:59am On Sep 14, 2018
frank317:

U have not answered. U stylishly avoided my post
he has no answer. Empty barrel like him. These ones claim to be christian but dont even know what is in the bible
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Uchenaija: 10:59am On Sep 14, 2018
HardMirror:

Define this: What is a god? Are humans referred to as god's or not?

To you wind created sand dunes? As cars create accident, as AC creates cool air. Yesu..smh
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by suregalluv(f): 11:00am On Sep 14, 2018
wirinet:
abeg show us these signs and where they were prophesied.

Why not your God work harder to drag people from the external condemnation. How come the the devil is more hardworking and efficient than your God.

I hope it's not what I am thinking

How come most Christians lack knowledge of the truth? I thought the holy spirit impacts all knowledge into all Christians.

All who hear the gospel should strive to be violent against who exactly? Unbelievers? Terrorists loading. ......

The best solution is to teach people to cover their ears once anyone mentions gospel or jesus. Once you do not hear, you remain safe. I wish my forefathers had covered their ears when the white man came with his gospel, we would all have been heaven bound today.

1)Matt 24: 4-14
2 Tim 3: 1-9
The signs of Christ's second coming has been prophesied already

2)He already sent His son, Jesus to pay the price for us. It's only left for us to believe in Him. John 3:16-18, Rev 3: 20, 21. The devil has already been given authority to control this world that's why all evil things are happening. God is waiting for His true worshippers, those who will worship Him in spirit and in truth not those forced

3)I don't know what you are thinking of.

4)Most "Christians" are not living a godly life and the Holy Ghost can't dwell in filthiness and unholiness that's why they lack the knowledge.

5)"For we wrestle not against flesh but against principalities, against powers,...spiritual wickedness in high places Eph 6: 12
" and right from the days of John the Baptist, the kingdom of God suffers violence and the violent take it by force" Matt 11:12

6)Hehehe. "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations and then shall the end come" Matt 24:14 . There's no man who won't receive or hear the gospel because the gospel is a base for our judgement.
He who has ears, let him hear what the spirit says to the churches (man).
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by HardMirror(m): 11:01am On Sep 14, 2018
Uchenaija:

What is a god?Are humans not referred to as god's?

bro i did not just conclude i can prove at any given time. All i have to do is pinch the nose of anyone that asks me to prove air exists. But can you prove god exists?

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Martinez19(m): 11:01am On Sep 14, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

You, friend is just repeating the same thing over and over again. If I may ask, where is "in the mind."

Does it have a location?
Is this a question? sad. The mind is a property of a living brain. Haba!

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Martinez19(m): 11:04am On Sep 14, 2018
Uchenaija:

Define this: What is a god? Are humans referred to as god's or not?

100% retardation.

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by HardMirror(m): 11:06am On Sep 14, 2018
Martinez19:
Stop deflecting. You said Jesus doesn't care about my existence and I proved you wrong using your bible. I never said I knew the bible more than you, this is not a contest of who knows the bible more. I simply questioned how you can be a bible literate and still say that Jesus doesn't care about my existence. Face the issue and stop shifting the goal post.

@blue
Tow the line? shocked as a christian don't you already believe that God is love(1 John 4:cool, his mercies are new every day and god sent Jesus to earth because he so loved the world(John 3:16)? If he so loves the world, how come he doesn't care about my existence? Gosh. Go and read your bible. Ignorant and arrogant christian.

@bold
SMH. HardMirror and frank317 have tried talking sense to you in this aspect but you are still daft. Atheists are not primarily saying that yahweh is stupid. All we are saying is that there is no evidence or proof for the existence of god neither is there a reasonable basis for his existence.

You said before that Jesus doesn't care about my existence and now I ask you, does Jesus care about my existence?
i swear that uchenaija guy is daft. He wants to rewrite the bible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Uchenaija: 11:10am On Sep 14, 2018
HardMirror:
bro i did not just conclude i can prove at any given time. All i have to do is pinch the nose of anyone that asks me to prove air exists. But can you prove god exists?

You've not answered all the questions I've asked.
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Uchenaija: 11:13am On Sep 14, 2018
HardMirror:

I can swear you're more stupid.....a God you agree is love & you don't believe in him...I'm speaking tour language.
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Uchenaija: 11:13am On Sep 14, 2018
HardMirror:

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Uchenaija: 11:14am On Sep 14, 2018
HardMirror:

I can swear you're more stupid.....a God you agree is love & you don't believe in him...I'm speaking your language.
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Uchenaija: 11:16am On Sep 14, 2018
Martinez19:
100% retardation.

Don't be stupid. Answer the question.
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by Martinez19(m): 11:17am On Sep 14, 2018
Uchenaija:

Guy, you are not a christian. I am not confident to say that I was a better christian than you.

1 Peter 3:15 KJV

Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by HardMirror(m): 11:17am On Sep 14, 2018
Uchenaija:

you have not answered the single question i have asked you since yesterday. What is the proof that god is the creator? Simple.
Re: My Nairaland Journey From Christianity To Atheism In Pictures. by HardMirror(m): 11:19am On Sep 14, 2018
Uchenaija:

Don't be stupid. Answer the question.
the frequency of your use of profanity is astounding. Christian my azz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Question For Atheists And Religious People / Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday / Incredible Harmony: A Church And A Mosque In One Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.