Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke (15277 Views)

Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) / TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together / Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 4:17am On Jul 08, 2010
bawomolo:

how do you say no homo then make a blatantly homo statement at the same time?
Well, I dont know how you young children use the term.

I meant that I'm not a lesbo, but if I was, I wouldnt hesitate to bang her.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by bawomolo(m): 4:45am On Jul 08, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Well, I dont know how you young children use the term.

I meant that I'm not a lesbo, but if I was, I wouldnt hesitate to bang her.

eew you gay
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 4:46am On Jul 08, 2010
bawomolo:

eew you gay

Abeg jor. There are women I wouldn't mind tasting myself. grin
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 4:52am On Jul 08, 2010
bawomolo:

eew you gay
lol. I prolly could score more chicks than you ever could
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Tuyis: 5:32am On Jul 08, 2010
michelin89:

That is soo Gay!!! Are you coming out or something!!
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by suprted(m): 5:33am On Jul 08, 2010
she has a face like a destroyed butthole so for that reason i'm out.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by bawomolo(m): 5:34am On Jul 08, 2010
michelin89:

lmao can i watch cheesy

Ileke-IdI:

lol. I prolly could score more chicks than you ever could

this thread must be a coming out party now.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 08, 2010
lol trust me. koboko too sweet grin
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by oyinda3(f): 6:01am On Jul 08, 2010
all these guys saying she's ugly    is this out of spite?
yea i kno she is yarning rubbish but she is obviously good looking. at least moderately

generally girls like that are ones that get hit on by lots of guys n it gets to their heads. so i'm not surprised by her comments.

but goodluck to her all d same rotfl
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by tpiah: 6:55am On Jul 08, 2010
the girl might be forced to date non-yorubas at this rate.

before bad belle people send one 60 year old alhaji to make her his fifth wife. Or cross her path with one bed-hopping primary school dropout.

seriously though, stunningly beautiful nigerian women often end up with ugly men. I wonder why this happens.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by frankcimc(m): 7:22am On Jul 08, 2010
Tell her to borrow a clue fron Bianca Odumegwu Ojukwu grin grin

I feel you jary, Even OBJ come tell am Hi now na so she go follow like MUMU.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by tkb417(m): 7:23am On Jul 08, 2010
this gurls merchandise is still selling?

nna na wa o
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by eyoniggar(m): 8:02am On Jul 08, 2010
She looks like my bisola.

Na fyn girl jor, HATERS!!! tongue tongue
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by arabambi: 8:50am On Jul 08, 2010
this is hurrible, you are not thinking of a right guy who will love you, care for you and serve God through you so that you can have happy a life blessed with beautiful results. if u are looking for handsome guy, may be u will be his no nth in his numerous list. good luck
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by arabambi: 8:53am On Jul 08, 2010
this is hurrible, you are not thinking of a right guy who will love you, care for you and serve God through you so that you can have a happy  life blessed with beautiful results. if u are looking for handsome guy, may be u will be his no nth in his numerous list. good luck
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by geemee(m): 10:41am On Jul 08, 2010
just manageable by me anyway,
Olajumoke Oduba please talk less 'bout yurself!!!
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by fesse(f): 10:54am On Jul 08, 2010
She is an ash.o.l.e Her color dey decieve her. na which focus guy go drink phensic 4 her headache? she go do welcome back address.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by sirt1(m): 11:40am On Jul 08, 2010
@ All

If truthfully she uttered that statement, she must be stupid, thats why many actors/actress are failure maritally.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 08, 2010
notice how only the laydees here think she is pretty?, this is becuz they know she is REALLY ugly. knowing girls and their envious nature, if these statments had come from the mouth of a geniunly pretty chick, all the girls on this forum woild have been like "who does she think she is?" as for me i think the girl is below average. not ugly but deffinetley no hot enough to be making such arrogant statements. nigerian girls and thier nonsensical arrogance. its like it flows in their blood even to the ones who have no reason to be.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by mylove4him(f): 11:57am On Jul 08, 2010
Fine girl ve seen some of her soap operas.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Sauron1: 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2010
slyfoxxjoe:

notice how only the laydees here think she is pretty?, this is becuz they know she is REALLY ugly. knowing girls and their envious nature, if these statments had come from the mouth of a geniunly pretty chick, all the girls on this forum woild have been like "who does she think she is?" as for me i think the girl is below average. not ugly but deffinetley no hot enough to be making such arrogant statements. nigerian girls and thier nonsensical arrogance. its like it flows in their blood even to the ones who have no reason to be.

TRUER words have not been spoken on this thread!!!
Take ma e-handshake. cool
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by spikedcylinder: 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2010
Lol! The very moment a woman opens her mouth to list her 'specs' the guys start convulsing and foaming at the mouth.
Jaybhus! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by chamotex(m): 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Lol! The very moment a woman opens her mouth to list her 'specs' the guys start convulsing and foaming at the mouth.
Jaybhus! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bu mi sho gbo . . . bu mi! tongue
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2010
They know say them nor fine or rich, so the thing dey pain them. grin grin
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by chamotex(m): 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2010
michelin89:

I'm ugly and broke but you had a vacancy for me
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Sauron1: 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2010
michelin89:

My girlfriend's fecal matter is better than Jumoke.
That is ALL.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by spikedcylinder: 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2010
chamotex:

Bu mi sho gbo . . . bu mi! tongue

Broke ahss polisher . tongue
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2010
chamotex:

I'm ugly and broke but you had a vacancy for me

That's because you are worth more than a million bucks honey. kiss

Besides, we still have time to search for your abs under all that fat. tongue
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by chamotex(m): 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Broke ahss polisher . tongue

The same reason you've been all over me like calamine lotion tongue

michelin89:

That's because you are worth more than a million bucks honey. kiss

Besides, we still have time to search for your abs under all that fat. tongue

List your own 'specs' Mich
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2010
No sweetheart, I don't want you to feel like shiiit! grin
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by chamotex(m): 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2010
I know I dont match up to them but just list them embarassed embarassed
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Sauron1: 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2010
michelin89:

No sweetheart, I don't want you to feel like shiiit! grin

Michelin, you need to change your profile pics.
Chamo confessed to me he's been having constant erections for the last 4 weeks.
Biko, don't damage his willy. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Seyi Law Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest, Declares #IStandWith2Baba / Iyanya Threatens OAP, Last Prophet, For Talking About Him Dumping Ubi Franklin / Mike Ezeruonye In Mercy Johnson’s Insult Attack, Will The List Ever Ends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.