Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. (82350 Views)

Coffee.a Thread For Coffee Discussions. / The Most Expensive Cuisines In The World / Nigerian Cuisines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by tamme: 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2010
sau·téd snail.

Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by bawomolo(m): 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I know. Want me to cook you some?

my cooking is solely meant for people on death row for good reasons

i might have to propose to tamme at this point
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by tamme: 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2010
my weekend fresh okro soup, with round about, cowleg, shakki and kpomo,

Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by snazzydawn(f): 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2010
@ tamme, mma afo nyem ndi wod mme owo ke itie ami ye ndidia? Kpeme idem mfo o. . .
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2010
bawomolo:

my cooking is solely meant for people on death row for good reasons

i might have to propose to tamme at this point

We all know you cant cook, why state the obvious?

Do you know where I can buy snail?
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by tamme: 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2010
snazzydawn:

@ tamme, mma afo nyem ndi wod mme owo ke itie ami ye ndidia? Kpeme idem mfo o. . .

hmm i no sabi smiley
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Fhemmmy: 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2010
I will make sure i stay off this thread when i am hungry
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Ejadamen(f): 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2010
Tamme I hail o. Those foods look shocked shocked Are you a cook? The baked moimoin, what did you put in it?
tamme:

baked moi moi,  just as tasty!
The rectangular one to be precise? Not the ingredients just the stuff showing at the top?
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2010
Ejadamen:

Tamme I hail o. Those foods look shocked shocked Are you a cook? The baked moimoin, what did you put in it?The rectangular one to be precise? Not the ingredients just the stuff showing at the top?
Already cooked eggs
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Ejadamen(f): 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2010
Aaaahh! Thanks.

Ok Tamme are you a professional cook or you just love cooking?
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by cheezie: 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2010
Do you remember what they call that green stuff, eyi to wa ninu obe amala yen?

And do you know which food supermarket I can get it over here?

Don't know where you are but ewedu is packaged as Jute leaves in the US and you can find them in Asian stores in the frozen veggies section.
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Arlington(f): 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2010
Wetin carry me reach here now!!!
@ Tamme please 2 questions how do you cook your owo that it looks brown mine comes out looking like stew and what type of peper did you use for the ewa agoyin please help a sister out before I lick my computer screen I am almost there!!!! cry
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Fhemmmy: 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2010
I have no idea how i keep ending up on this thread. . . . . grin
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Ejadamen(f): 3:17pm On Jul 12, 2010
Fhemmmy:

I have no idea how i keep ending up on this thread. . . . . grin
It's obvious, you like food

Arlington:

Wetin carry me reach here now!!!
@ Tamme please 2 questions how do you cook your owo that it looks brown mine comes out looking like stew and what type of peper did you use for the ewa agoyin please help a sister out before I lick my computer screen I am almost there!!!! cry
Arlington don't lick your screen o. grin
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Hauwa1: 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2010
snails is all i'd pick out of all the food up there.

someone is talking abt PUPURU right? made from casava and then dried. saw it where we lived in ondo.
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Fhemmmy: 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2010
Ejadamen:

It's obvious, you like food

Yes oh . . . . I like food
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Ejadamen(f): 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2010
I have noticed that tamme has avoided this question, are you a chef? Both mine and someone else who asked much earlier in the thread.
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by mamagee3(f): 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2010
tamme:

Dinner is served!!!
Can we see the pictures?
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2010
cheezie:

Don't know where you are but ewedu is packaged as Jute leaves in the US and you can find them in Asian stores in the frozen veggies section.

Thank you. . . . mehn. . . . that one na my next meal

@Tamme or the poster.

Can either one of you post obe ewedu recipe and that snail recipe? thanks

www.nairaland.com/attachments/288029_peppered_snail_jpg71798b66665b5d01de7f8b5c2d307dd9
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Fhemmmy: 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2010
Cheiiiiiiiiiiii . . . . I Imagive this on rice and peas. . . . . .
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Cheiiiiiiiiiiii . . . . I Imagive this on rice and peas. . . . . .
lol. . . . I was actually imagining it on my tongue. delicious.
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Fhemmmy: 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

lol. . . . I was actually imagining it on my tongue. delicious.

U too like food jare . . . kai
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2010
No be bad thing, my brother
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Hauwa1: 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2010
oh my Lord! Gator, is that you?

crying, i miss you buh buh buh buh cry

girl, whatsup, why you come change now?

let's go eat am hungry of a Tempura grin
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2010
*Hauwa*:

oh my Lord! Gator, is that you?

crying, i miss you buh buh buh buh cry

girl, whatsup, why you come change now?

let's go eat am hungry of a Tempura grin

lol I told ya, am the man that makes you happy to be a woman grin grin

Wetin be Tampuru? Na suya?
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by tamme: 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2010
Ejadamen:

Aaaahh! Thanks.

Ok Tamme are you a professional cook or you just love cooking?

I just love cooking
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by tamme: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2010
chicken spinach and carrot stewda

Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by tamme: 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2010
Roasted plantain with a peppery sauce smiley

Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by tamme: 10:14pm On Jul 12, 2010
chiken wings and sause.

Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by tamme: 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2010
minced meat auce n potato

Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by tamme: 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2010
White rice,beans, fried plantain(dodo),cow tail,round abt,cowleg, hott

Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by tamme: 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2010
fried rice n prawns

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) / Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.