Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. (82265 Views)

Coffee.a Thread For Coffee Discussions. / The Most Expensive Cuisines In The World / Nigerian Cuisines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by tamme: 10:23pm On Jul 12, 2010
yam and eg sauce

Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by tamme: 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2010
egusi and garri

Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2010
TAMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Plz dont leave NL. I'm trying to write a recipe book for future reference for myself. Need to start cooking REAL trad food.

Why dont you make a cook book, I promise you, I'll buy it.
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Fhemmmy: 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2010
Now i think you are all being wicked and mean
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2010
Summer Ice from http://littlemissgastronome..com/

Ingredient:
Mango puree
Ice Tea
Spring of Mint
Ice

Mixology
1/4 cup mango puree (goes in the cup first)
1 cup iced tea
A sprig of mint leaf
Ice (optional)

Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Fhemmmy: 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2010
^^^ That is not well packaged . . . . . Show better one jare
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by tamme: 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2010
Healthy eating

Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by tamme: 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2010
Boiled yam & boiled plantain with fried stew,

Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by tamme: 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2010
Fried yam dipped in eggs wit gizzard sauce.

Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by tamme: 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2010
Original Nigerian Suya.

Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by tamme: 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2010
Beans, plantains and Snails

Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by tamme: 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2010
suya, chicken, jollof rice and moi-moi.

Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by tamme: 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2010
Gizard with chopped fried plantain, mixed with red, green and yellow bell pepper.

6-10 Ripe plantain, depending on the num of guest
6 bell peppers, 2 yellow, 2 green, 2 red
2 Large onions
Fresh gizard
Olive oil
Ground dried prawn
chicken cube
Soy sauce
Salt
Garlic granuels
Tomatoe puree

Directions:

Wash and boil your gizard and then fry when it's soft enough to eat. Cut your plantain into cubes and fry, set aside.

1. Pour in 3 table spoon of olive oil in hot wok

2. Chop your onions and peppers into cubes then add to the heat.

3. You then add your chicken cube, garlic granuels, soy sauce,salt and dried cray fish and puree. Stir well and leave to fry for 5 mins.

4. Check your stir fry and make sure it isn't too dry, if it is dry you can add a lil water to give moisture.

5. Add in the fried gizard and plantain and mix well on low heat until soft.

6. Serve with jolof rice, fried rice, plan rice and stew or better still on it's own,

Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Fhemmmy: 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2010
Who is this Tamme sef?
Are you a chef?
Do you do functions?
You are really showcasing here . . . tell us what you do, you might be on your way to money.
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2010

Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Moranike: 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2010
plz i want to place an order for spaghetti brolini, it is available?
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Fhemmmy: 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2010
Nice meals
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2010
tamme:

Gizard with chopped fried plantain, mixed with red, green and yellow bell pepper.

6-10 Ripe plantain, depending on the num of guest
6 bell peppers, 2 yellow, 2 green, 2 red
2 Large onions
Fresh gizard
Olive oil
Ground dried prawn
chicken cube
Soy sauce
Salt
Garlic granuels
Tomatoe puree

Directions:

Wash and boil your gizard and then fry when it's soft enough to eat. Cut your plantain into cubes and fry, set aside.

1. Pour in 3 table spoon of olive oil in hot wok

2. Chop your onions and peppers into cubes then add to the heat.

3. You then add your chicken cube, garlic granuels, soy sauce,salt and dried cray fish and puree. Stir well and leave to fry for 5 mins.

4. Check your stir fry and make sure it isn't too dry, if it is dry you can add a lil water to give moisture.

5. Add in the fried gizard and plantain and mix well on low heat until soft.

6. Serve with jolof rice, fried rice, plan rice and stew or better still on it's own,

Now how did you know that I was going to ask for the recipe.

I got my eyes set on 5 recipes on this thread. My weekend homework. [Praying that I dont gain weight this summer]
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Fhemmmy: 2:21am On Jul 16, 2010
Damnnnnnnnnnnn . . . see Suya
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2010
Really pissed.

Went to buy my gizzard for "Gizzard with chopped plantain recipe" couldnt find any angry angry angry

I was sooo ready to make tamme's recipe
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by mamagee3(f): 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2010
That suya look delicious. kiss kiss

Someone give me some of that.
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Fhemmmy: 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Really pissed.

Went to buy my gizzard for "Gizzard with chopped plantain recipe" couldnt find any angry angry angry

I was sooo ready to make tamme's recipe

hahahahahahaha.
Order for some on www.gizardfortammerecipe.igochop.com
cool
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by eyzhvntsn: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2010
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who is dis tamme ooooooooooo?

Pls I agree with ileke-idi o, wonderfulous!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Hauwa1: 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2010
@ Ebony,

do you shop at walmart/target/aldi grin grin those are where they dont sell spare parts.
check wegman/farm fresh  grin
forget food lion, nothing lion abt them grin
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Fhemmmy: 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2010
eyzhvntsn:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who is dis tamme ooooooooooo?

Pls I agree with ileke-idi o, wonderfulous!!!!!

Too Fantabulous
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by eyzhvntsn: 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2010
Chei!!!! Una go kill person on dis thread o tamme.

How can I be ur friend? So i can come for meals on weekends.

Men!!! The pics u put up are some tasty looking foods o. Kudos

Fhemmmy:

Too Fantabulous

@Fhemmmy

See me o u agree shey lol
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Fhemmmy: 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2010
eyzhvntsn:

Chei!!!! Una go kill person on dis thread o tamme.

How can I be your friend? So i can come for meals on weekends.

Men!!! The pics u put up are some tasty looking foods o. Kudos

@Fhemmmy

See me o u agree shey lol

I over-agree sef
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by eyzhvntsn: 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2010
Fhemmmy grin
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Fhemmmy: 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2010
eyzhvntsn:

Fhemmmy grin

For real oh . . . . . This is one thread that gets me hungry
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by eyzhvntsn: 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2010
Infact after viewing this thread, I had to go and make some peppered sauce and assorted meat to eat with rice o. Haba!!!! I thought that I like to cook but the dishes I have seen here are serious. Would be trying quite a few sha. lol

Have u tried any or your mouth just dey wata?, lol
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Fhemmmy: 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2010
eyzhvntsn:

Infact after viewing this thread, I had to go and make some peppered sauce and assorted meat to eat with rice o. Haba!!!! I thought that I like to cook but the dishes I have seen here are serious. Would be trying quite a few sha. lol

Have u tried any or your mouth just dey wata?, lol

I am trying to try some, but i will confess that it wont be easy
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by eyzhvntsn: 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2010
@ Fhemmmy

Wishing u Godspeed, cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) / Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.