Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,377 members, 7,829,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (73378 Views)

Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by dingbang(m): 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
Thread finally got to front page..

Cc.. Lefulefu cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by tigerclaws: 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
ritylove:
She said she can't stay with her sister husband, I then told her to come to my place and stay, she agreed.

You Never Had Good Intention's Towards Her From The Day She Stepped Foot Into Your Home,Some Girls Are Just So Dumb

Now After Fvcking Her To Exhaustion For 3months And Counting Your Finally Tired Of Her, And Want Space To Deceive Another Innocent Girl Now Your On NAIRALAND And Want Opinion On How To Get Rid Of Her Like She's A Piece Of Trash sad

Congratulation On Your Newly wedded Wife She's Going No Where

I Just Wish I Could Meet You Personally And Punch You On Your Face You Scum...
but bae you fine oo
i want to have sex with you kiss

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by linearity: 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
Stop buying food, eat out before getting home in the evening....

if she you tell am, no fa pay una....even lie on top of the head on “one wicked new manager” wey dem post come una office, say na him dey wicked una so with no pay....

even go further and ask her to “borrow us” money to survive.....tops! three days, she will move.

This wisdom will not kill me cool...Don’t forget to thank me later.

11 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by miqos02(m): 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jasen1:

Give the advice here I go pass am to her
where do you want her to go?
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by bujebudanu1(m): 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Owned: 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
Tell Her That U Want To Travele To Village To See Ure Parent

Tank Me Letter

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jasen1:
Good day all

Please I really need a good advise insults are welcome also

Please pardon any error in the post

It happened like this

She's a girl I met in 2012 via 2go, we became friends we talk, chat, and call each other, we've been just social media friends we never met each other physically till 2016 when we met in PH for the first time, it WI didn't stay together for more than 10minutes she left, we were still talking

Fast forward to this year I relocated to Abuja and she lives here also. We decided to date each other, she was staying with her sister here while I just rented an apartment, she visited me and passed the night in my house (yes we had sex) so from that day, she started complaining about her sister giving her troubles, always punishing her, she always quarrel with her, soany complain, she said she want to get an apartment, I said OK I will help her get one but first she needs to start working at least when I get the apartment for her she can be able to pay her bills she said OK, 2weeka after she told her that her sister had issues with her husband and she's packing out of the house that her sister is relocating to ph and her sister asked her to leave the house or stay with her husband

She said she can't stay with her sister husband, I then told her to come to my place and stay, she agreed.

Now my problem is this, since she been here she sleep wake up eat morning afternoon and evening, she's not bothered about working anymore like she became so lazy to go out and look for work, I spend lots of money every week making sure we've enough to eat at home. But I'm really getting tired of everything

I don't know how to ask her to leave and again she don't have anywhere to go to, excepts her village or her sister place in Lagos, she has lots of friends here in Abuja but they're not good friends to her, I stopped her from associating with them, but this time if she want to go back to them, I don't mind, I really need space

Please note she's my girlfriend, we are both in our early 20's

I want the best way to ask her to leave that won't cause problem
Tell her BOKO HARAM has rented the apartment that you are leaving.
No SPACE for LAZY GIRLS that are like recurrent expenditures.
I hate them passionately.
In fact, I will assist you in chasing her away that’s if you care.
I will dress you like a NATIVE DOCTOR and visit you guys and that will be all.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Daeylar(f): 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by tigerclaws: 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:
Empower her if you can to make her productive.

Put her for any training, tailoring/hairdresser or anyone.
politics have really made me to hate zombies naturally if not i kinda like you cool
nice comment

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by OBoy50: 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
hang oshiomohle's picture on the wall...my guy ...it will scare the hell out of her.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by MartinsD12(m): 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by stagger: 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jasen1:
Good day all

It happened like this

She's a girl I met in 2012 via 2go, we became friends we talk, chat, and call each other, we've been just social media friends we never met each other physically till 2016 when we met in PH for the first time, it WI didn't stay together for more than 10minutes she left, we were still talking

Fast forward to this year I relocated to Abuja and she lives here also. We decided to date each other, she was staying with her sister here while I just rented an apartment, she visited me and passed the night in my house (yes we had sex) so from that day, she started complaining about her sister giving her troubles, always punishing her, she always quarrel with her, soany complain, she said she want to get an apartment, I said OK I will help her get one but first she needs to start working at least when I get the apartment for her she can be able to pay her bills she said OK, 2weeka after she told her that her sister had issues with her husband and she's packing out of the house that her sister is relocating to ph and her sister asked her to leave the house or stay with her husband

Now my problem is this, since she been here she sleep wake up eat morning afternoon and evening, she's not bothered about working anymore like she became so lazy to go out and look for work, I spend lots of money every week making sure we've enough to eat at home. But I'm really getting tired of everything

I don't know how to ask her to leave and again she don't have anywhere to go to, excepts her village or her sister place in Lagos, she has lots of friends here in Abuja but they're not good friends to her, I stopped her from associating with them, but this time if she want to go back to them, I don't mind, I really need space

You have just had a movie preview of what kind of wife she will make. Ask yourself: why would her biological sister pick quarrels with her if not that she has refused to put up with her nonsense?

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by jesmond3945: 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
Mr man you don marry go and pay her bride price. She is going no where.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Tell her BOKO HARAM has rented the apartment that you are leaving

Hahahahahahha cheesy
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by penance(m): 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
E be like say u wish don come true�

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by KMSunshine: 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
ritylove:

You Never Had Good Intention's Towards Her From The Day She Stepped Foot Into Your Home,Some Girls Are Just So Dumb

Now After Fvcking Her To Exhaustion For 3months And Counting Your Finally Tired Of Her, And Want Space To Deceive Another Innocent Girl Now Your On NAIRALAND And Want Opinion On How To Get Rid Of Her Like She's A Piece Of Trash sad

Lol. Nice dp though, I dont mind taking you as my wifey cool
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by nelronaldo(m): 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Orpe7(m): 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
When u don fvck am tire
She aint going nowhere bro
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Lordofthewest(m): 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
INCONCLUSIVE??..After knacking
emeijeh:
Just declare the union INCONCLUSIVE grin

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by sexy74(m): 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jasen1:
Good day all

It happened like this

My brother in my own opinion all she is saying or told you are lies.
She has seen that you are comfortable and worse case scenario you will find it difficult to send her out.
My advice
If you are still sleeping with her, start using protections because very soon she will say she is pregnant if she notice your are serious in letting her leave.
Call her tell her your mind and let her do what ever she deems fit.
You take all this decision if you know you don’t want any thing to do with again . If you have intention of marrying her start the process.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Unik3030: 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hundreddegrees:

Get her the job first if she doesn't work then you can hand the matter into God's hand cry
do u care to know if d guy is managing his job too?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
dingbang:
Thread finally got to front page..

Cc.. Lefulefu cheesy
yea i see am on frontpage some minutes agocheesy. Lets wait for d comments from our esteemed nairalanderscheesy. D thread go sweet die now im don enter frontpagecheesy.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by SURElee(f): 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
She did not fall from the sky, she has family. Give her money to go to her family. Next time before you choose to shoulder somebody, sit down and count the cost.

But are you saying you can't sit her down and talk sense to her about her future and the need to be more industrious?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by okenwaa(m): 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ask her.
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Tell her BOKO HARAM has rented the apartment that you are leaving.
No SPACE for LAZY GIRLS that are like recurrent expenditures.
I hate them passionately.
In fact, I will assist you in chasing her away that’s if you care.
I will dress you like a NATIVE DOCTOR and visit you guys and that will be all.
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Idrismusty97(m): 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
Mark my words, She go still get belle and it would be twins smiley. Congrat in advance.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Notatribalist(m): 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jasen1:
Good day all

It happened like this

get a job for her.
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by GIFTD: 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
Yet he need to make that marriage official so that it will not be so called "Abuja marriage" tnx
ritylove:

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Codeman01(m): 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hundreddegrees:
After fvcking someone's daughter for three months you want to send her away ..you no no say you don get wife be that..
Infact take this..

After fucking her day in day out for good three month you are now complaining and want to send her out, bros it doesn’t work that way because you are technically married and your divorce appeal has been declared inconclusive by INEC���
You better kontinu to enjoy ur fufu dey go grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Orpe7(m): 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
Start looking for another place to leave.
Coded get a bew apartment furnish it and leave one night n never return
When rent due landlord go chase am commot.
Its expensive based on the issue that u will buy jew stuffs but that better
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by KaptainAfrika: 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
Simple.

Just tell her.

BE GONE O YE DAUGHTER OF JEZEBEL ! BE GONE FROM THIS HABITATION O YE DAUGHTER OF INFAMY !

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by abjisperson(m): 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
Get a calabash, put red oil,1 boiled egg, 7cowries and chicken feather into the bowl and drop it in front of ur door....let her wake up and see it first.... .......she go run pass usain bolt cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You / Nigerians Blast Ghanaians Over Sex Positions On Live TV / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.