Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (73372 Views)

Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by U2ice(m): 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
tee59:
Why not pay her bride price then.?

Will that solve the problem

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by madridguy(m): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
So you still hate me outside politics section? tongue I fear una. So if you see me treking na to use motor crush me? God will touch your heart.

tigerclaws:
politics have really made me to hate zombies naturally if not i kinda like you cool
nice comment

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
dingbang:
chill, the person who needs the punch more is the girl.

Did you expect her to live alone with her sister's husband? That would have been a worse situation.

This girl in question just lacks motivation in this life. She's an oriaku! She's the type that gets married just because she wants a man who would fully cater for her.

But @Jasen1 is a user. He invited her to move in with him because he wanted to be having free sex, day and night. Now, he's tired. Of course, it was bound to happen. Relationships don't work that way.

They've both been useless to themselves. The only thing that can be done here is for her to return to her parents. Even if she gets a job immediately, living with that young man is far from ideal. She'd get pregnant. They'll both become frustrated. Didn't the Jasen boy say he's just in his 20s? How can she be cohabiting with a man or like that? 3 months, not even three weeks. That's crazy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by MrHandsome2013: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jasen1:
Good day all

Please I really need a good advise insults are welcome also

Please pardon any error in the post

It happened like this

She's a girl I met in 2012 via 2go, we became friends we talk, chat, and call each other, we've been just social media friends we never met each other physically till 2016 when we met in PH for the first time, it WI didn't stay together for more than 10minutes she left, we were still talking

Fast forward to this year I relocated to Abuja and she lives here also. We decided to date each other, she was staying with her sister here while I just rented an apartment, she visited me and passed the night in my house (yes we had sex) so from that day, she started complaining about her sister giving her troubles, always punishing her, she always quarrel with her, soany complain, she said she want to get an apartment, I said OK I will help her get one but first she needs to start working at least when I get the apartment for her she can be able to pay her bills she said OK, 2weeka after she told her that her sister had issues with her husband and she's packing out of the house that her sister is relocating to ph and her sister asked her to leave the house or stay with her husband

She said she can't stay with her sister husband, I then told her to come to my place and stay, she agreed.

Now my problem is this, since she been here she sleep wake up eat morning afternoon and evening, she's not bothered about working anymore like she became so lazy to go out and look for work, I spend lots of money every week making sure we've enough to eat at home. But I'm really getting tired of everything

I don't know how to ask her to leave and again she don't have anywhere to go to, excepts her village or her sister place in Lagos, she has lots of friends here in Abuja but they're not good friends to her, I stopped her from associating with them, but this time if she want to go back to them, I don't mind, I really need space

Please note she's my girlfriend, we are both in our early 20's

I want the best way to ask her to leave that won't cause problem
What do you do for a living mr man?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Idrismusty97(m): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
penance:
E be like say u wish don come true�
Be careful what you wish for cheesy.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Jasen1(m): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
SURElee:
She did not fall from the sky, she has family. Give her money to go to her family. Next time before you choose to shoulder somebody, sit down and count the cost.

But are you saying you can't sit her down and talk sense to her about her future and the need to be more industrious?

I've been talking to her ma

She's not showing sign

Like she's not making any effort to get a job
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Orpe7(m): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
Baba run before she cut ur prick whey u take knack am for months say becuase u wan send am commot

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Gkemz: 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
You want to send her packing after reaping all her juices. I hereby announce both of you husband and wife so therefore you have to take care of your wife pending when you officially pay her bride price.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by TIDDOLL(m): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by lordknows123: 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
to slap you dey hungry me after the yarsh don taya you...you kon dey find excuse abi
...thunder fire you there
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
bola4dprec:

Failure to have enough sex with your woman is a domestic violence, tell us the truth as regarding intimacy between both of you

She fit don get Belle he dey here dey form nonsense.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by bluefilm: 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
ritylove:
She said she can't stay with her sister husband, I then told her to come to my place and stay, she agreed.

You Never Had Good Intention's Towards Her From The Day She Stepped Foot Into Your Home,Some Girls Are Just So Dumb

Now After Fvcking Her To Exhaustion For 3months And Counting Your Finally Tired Of Her, And Want Space To Deceive Another Innocent Girl Now Your On NAIRALAND And Want Opinion On How To Get Rid Of Her Like She's A Piece Of Trash sad

Congratulation On Your Newly wedded Wife She's Going No Where

I Just Wish I Could Meet You Personally And Punch You On Your Face You Scum...

I pity your boyfriend or husband or whomever is paying your bills because you are totally senseless.

Didn't you read the part the guy complained about the girl having no desire to work and earn some money for herself?

Don't you know that is actually what is causing the whole problem?

But due to your chronic senselessness coupled with your own entitlement mentality, you think that once you are bringing sex to the table, everything is okay.

Well, this goes to show that a time will come in any man's life where he will get completely tired of that your rotten pussy even if you offer it to him on a platter of gold because man does not survive by pussy alone.

Foolish and lazy and leeching girls everywhere. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You want to punch the nigga for voicing out his disgust and total dissatisfaction with the lazy bìtch?

Why don't you start by punching some sense into your empty brain?

Nonsense sad

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by dingbang(m): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Did you expect her to live alone with her sister's husband? That would have been a worse situation.

This girl in question just lacks motivation in this life. She's an oriaku! She's the type that gets married just because she wants a man who would fully cater for her.

But @Jasen1 is a user. He invited her to move in with him because he wanted to be having free sex, day and night. Now, he's tired. Of course, it was bound to happen. Relationships don't work that way.

They've both been useless to themselves. The only thing that can be done here is for her to return to her parents. Even if she gets a job immediately, living with that young man is far from ideal. She'd get pregnant. They'll both become frustrated. Didn't the Jasen boy say he's just in his 20s? How can she be cohabiting with a man or like that? 3 months, not even three weeks. That's crazy.
chill.. We know who such ladies are...I don't need a priest to tell me she is a runs babe ..

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Rhea(f): 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jasen1:
Good day all

Please I really need a good advise insults are welcome also

Please pardon any error in the post

It happened like this

She's a girl I met in 2012 via 2go, we became friends we talk, chat, and call each other, we've been just social media friends we never met each other physically till 2016 when we met in PH for the first time, it WI didn't stay together for more than 10minutes she left, we were still talking

Fast forward to this year I relocated to Abuja and she lives here also. We decided to date each other, she was staying with her sister here while I just rented an apartment, she visited me and passed the night in my house (yes we had sex) so from that day, she started complaining about her sister giving her troubles, always punishing her, she always quarrel with her, soany complain, she said she want to get an apartment, I said OK I will help her get one but first she needs to start working at least when I get the apartment for her she can be able to pay her bills she said OK, 2weeka after she told her that her sister had issues with her husband and she's packing out of the house that her sister is relocating to ph and her sister asked her to leave the house or stay with her husband

Now my problem is this, since she been here she sleep wake up eat morning afternoon and evening, she's not bothered about working anymore like she became so lazy to go out and look for work, I spend lots of money every week making sure we've enough to eat at home. But I'm really getting tired of everything

I don't know how to ask her to leave and again she don't have anywhere to go to, excepts her village or her sister place in Lagos, she has lots of friends here in Abuja but they're not good friends to her, I stopped her from associating with them, but this time if she want to go back to them, I don't mind, I really need space

Please note she's my girlfriend, we are both in our early 20's

I want the best way to ask her to leave that won't cause problem

Ayam surprise she neva carry belle for you
The girl dey dull big time

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Daeylar(f): 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
Rhea:

Ayam surprise she neva carry belle for you
The girl dey dull big time
grin grin grin grin grin

This thread is Too Funny grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by 12345baba(m): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
Just marry her
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Jasen1(m): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
lordknows123:
to slap you dey hungry me after the yarsh don taya you...you kon dey find excuse abi
...thunder fire you there

Shey you smoke self

As if I enjoyed the sex alone, you think it's easy to be feeding her 3times a day, I do sub dstv 6800 because of zee world every month, I like food a lot so because of her everything is doubled, I didn't enjoy the sex alone she did also

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Astrosmart: 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
ritylove:

You Never Had Good Intention's Towards Her From The Day She Stepped Foot Into Your Home,Some Girls Are Just So Dumb

Now After Fvcking Her To Exhaustion For 3months And Counting Your Finally Tired Of Her, And Want Space To Deceive Another Innocent Girl Now Your On NAIRALAND And Want Opinion On How To Get Rid Of Her Like She's A Piece Of Trash sad

Congratulation On Your Newly wedded Wife She's Going No Where

I Just Wish I Could Meet You Personally And Punch You On Your Face You Scum...
why do girls like playing victim?

They both enjoyed the sex so why is the guy to blame?

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Kaybaba5(m): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
emeijeh:
Just declare the union INCONCLUSIVE grin

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]
inconclusive indeed
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
I keep telling LADIES that PUSSY doesn’t keep a man, if it were so ASHAWO for they scarce. They would have all been married.

Fill your BRAIN with Ideas and back it up with a resourceful Guy.
You hardly hear Guys dumping ladies that are respectful with Ideas.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by sixtuso(m): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
Just continue to disturb her, especially during the weekend or you can still help her by asking some of your friends if there's any vacant within.
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by AreaFada2: 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ah! Ol' boy you don get Iyawo be dat o. Just try formalise am. grin cheesy

How can she be hustling again after she don get ogbongeh oko in this Buhari weather?

How do you know she was not lazy before? How do you know her sister/hubby didn't send her packing because of same laziness? shocked

I am almost sure their frequent quarrels were over her attitude towards job search & her sister has not relocated to anywhere.

There is no nice way to get rid of her for now. Unless renting an apartment for her. Better still help her get a job.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Lovelypet28: 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
If you married a woman that has a job and along the line she lost her job would you tell her to leave your house,anyways you said you are in your early 20's so....

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by okwabayi(m): 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
Why does this forum have and allow female members if they never comment logically?

OP you guys have dated for three months. E don do. Breakup from her and if she doesn’t leave within two days call the police to evacuate her.

I’ve seen stupid freeloaders like her in the past. I thank God they weren’t my girlfriend. When they leave out of vex or to test another potential boyfriend they quickly run back in under a week.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by bola4dprec(m): 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
sacluxisback:

She fit don give am Belle he dey here dey form nonsense.
20+ years old boy who can bold enough to camp a lady for three months with marathon sex without seeking our opinion in the first place

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Jasen1(m): 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
sacluxisback:

She fit don give am Belle he dey here dey form nonsense.

Lol.... Baba pregnancy test result of last month dey here, she's currently on her P
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by braine(m): 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
tigerclaws:
but bae you fine oo
i want to have sex with you kiss

Just like that
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by millionboi2: 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
emeijeh:
Just declare the union INCONCLUSIVE grin

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]
make I felo u laugh my broda

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Sniper4real(m): 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
grin grin her mama and siblings don sabi you. When wedding date don cook finish call us o.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lovelypet28:
If you married a woman that has a job and along the line she lost her job would you tell her to leave your house,anyways you said you are in your early 20's so....
Did you read the STORY...??
I guess not.
Let me summarize it for u:
He said his GIRLFRIEND is LAZY and doesn’t have any urge to seek a JOB.
U can’t lose a JOB u do not have.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by KosyJerry(m): 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
Simply ask her to leave (Simple)... This na norm forwhere I come from

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by gabinogem(m): 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
Jasen1:

Am to renew my rent new year February and it's 130k annually, like am hustling trying hard to get the money before then, here is someone iny house everyday just eating, and doing nothing

Well y'all can accused me of getting tired after having sex with her, but the truth we both are having the sex together I've not for one day force her she even ask for it, if she starts working today I will be happy

I've sent her this link already maybe she will read
na this type of thing dey make women poison men undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You / Nigerians Blast Ghanaians Over Sex Positions On Live TV / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.