Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

My Encounter With A Gay (screenshots) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Gay (screenshots) (7690 Views)

My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist / Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With A Gay (screenshots) by Brunosamel(m): 10:39am On Dec 19, 2018
This morning I was going through my Facebook and I got a message from a Facebook friend who just added me, the message shocked me... What is wrong this gay people...

Re: My Encounter With A Gay (screenshots) by Djicemob: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2018
The thing vex you sha grin

Lesbians almost doesn't look bad but why in the world would a guy want to shag a guy angry

9 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Gay (screenshots) by Lucasinho(m): 11:06am On Dec 19, 2018
Djicemob:
The thing vex you sha grin

Lesbians almost doesn't look bad but why in the world would a guy want to shag a guy angry

angry I weak for the matter bro.
Re: My Encounter With A Gay (screenshots) by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:54am On Dec 19, 2018
See as the Mumu dey wire you red card.... Lol... Just block am straight

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Gay (screenshots) by Brunosamel(m): 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
See as the Mumu dey wire you red card.... Lol... Just block am straight
I Don block the idiotic owo!
Re: My Encounter With A Gay (screenshots) by Seandisputed(m): 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
If all of us begin screenshot all the ones wey dey toast person online, here go full na

There are some things you just ignore my brother.

One was saying he loves me, oya send me money make i come see you, Nigga run����

17 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Gay (screenshots) by EbukaHades10(m): 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
I have no problem with gays but they should not just bring their rubbish near me

13 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Gay (screenshots) by Brunosamel(m): 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
Seandisputed:
If all of us begin screenshot all the ones wey dey toast person online, here go full na

One was saying he loves me, oya send me money make i come see you, Nigga run����

lolz grin grin grin
Re: My Encounter With A Gay (screenshots) by techking: 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lolsss
Re: My Encounter With A Gay (screenshots) by Sunsoft222: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
That's funny

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Gay (screenshots) by Yewandequeen(f): 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
This one pain you? The other day I was coming back from Mall, the cab I called had 3 beautiful plus size ladies in it. I actually thought there was no space, they all beacon that I should come there is space. And one was like damn ure beautiful, the other said see hips and saying all sorts. I never read any meaning to it, I felt they were just friendly, na so one was just touching me I felt so harassed and embarrassed, on alighting, the trio were pleaing for my contact. I just smile sheepishly and walked fast as my legs could. In my mind I was like Choi these ladies ain't even ashamed of being lesbians tueh.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Gay (screenshots) by NSK4U(m): 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2018
Na so una take dey fail exam......
Op try to understand question before answering next time
man: do u suck.......
op:yes/no shikena
plz......(stop d unnecessary noise)

5 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Gay (screenshots) by Brunosamel(m): 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
NSK4U:
Na so una take dey fail exam......

Op try to understand question before answering next time

man: do u suck.......

op:yes/no shikena

plz......(stop d unnecessary noise)
you woke in the morning prayed to God for a beautiful day suddenly your phone blicks and you unlock it to see a message do you suck dick.... How would you feel?

5 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Gay (screenshots) by duduade: 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
Lesbians are sexy

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Gay (screenshots) by Zither(m): 3:42am On Dec 20, 2018
Yewandequeen:
This one pain you? The other day I was coming back from mall, the cab I called had 3 beautiful plus size ladies in it. I actually thought there was no space, they all beacon that I should come there is space. And one was like damn ure beautiful, the other said see hips and saying all sorts. I never read any meaning to it, I felt they were just friendly, na so one was just touching me I felt so harassed and embarrassed, on alighting the trip were pleaing for my contact. I just smile sheepishly and walked fast as my legs could. In my mind I was Choi these ladies ain't even ashamed of being lesbians tueh.

You see the reason I don't blame peeps for killing gays or meting out jungle justice on lesbians. Why don't they restrict their perversion to their circle of friends? No, they want to spread their disgusting way of life to 'drag' unsuspecting victims into their useless habit. I don't have a problem with anyone being gay but just associate with your fellow gays. Is that too much to ask? Go to gay clubs, look for gay forums, etc.... Why go to straight peeps?

I don't judge anyone for being a gay or lesbian but just keep off from me and my sisters and we will live in peace otherwise....lemme stop here and calm my anger.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Gay (screenshots) by Brunosamel(m): 7:52am On Dec 20, 2018
Yewandequeen:
This one pain you? The other day I was coming back from mall, the cab I called had 3 beautiful plus size ladies in it. I actually thought there was no space, they all beacon that I should come there is space. And one was like damn ure beautiful, the other said see hips and saying all sorts. I never read any meaning to it, I felt they were just friendly, na so one was just touching me I felt so harassed and embarrassed, on alighting the trip were pleaing for my contact. I just smile sheepishly and walked fast as my legs could. In my mind I was Choi these ladies ain't even ashamed of being lesbians tueh.
Chai seriously thank God for you...
Re: My Encounter With A Gay (screenshots) by Yewandequeen(f): 8:20am On Dec 20, 2018
Brunosamel:
Chai seriously thank God for you...
Couldn't just fathom the experience,it was irritating.
Re: My Encounter With A Gay (screenshots) by falcon01: 8:32am On Dec 20, 2018
Brunosamel:
This morning I was going through my Facebook and I got a message from a Facebook friend who just added me, the message shocked me... What is wrong this gay people...
cant you simply say No I am not gay!
Re: My Encounter With A Gay (screenshots) by jimohibrahim(m): 8:44am On Dec 20, 2018
One thing I love about gay guys is that not only did they leave more girls for us but they take another guy with them... Win win situation for me.. Lol

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Gay (screenshots) by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 20, 2018
Seandisputed:

Lmaooooo

Re: My Encounter With A Gay (screenshots) by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 20, 2018
Zither:

You see the reason I don't blame peeps for killing gays or meting out jungle justice on lesbians. Why don't they restrict their perversion to their circle of friends? No, they want to spread their disgusting way of life to 'drag' unsuspecting victims into their useless habit. I don't have a problem with anyone being gay but just associate with your fellow gays. Is that too much to ask? Go to gay clubs, look for gay forums, etc.... Why go to straight peeps?

I don't judge anyone for being a gay or lesbian but just keep off from me and my sisters and we will live in peace otherwise....lemme stop here and calm my anger.

They consider it a challenge, besides of all these left people I've learnt not to express my anger towards gays openly, depending on the environment it can mess your career esp on Twitter. I can't stand to even think about a man having sex with another, it's really disgusting to me but I've learnt to tolerate it as long as it's not in my direction. I wish I could share what one gay idiot wrote to me and he's on NL oh.
Re: My Encounter With A Gay (screenshots) by dreamwords: 10:03am On Dec 20, 2018
I hate gays but love lesbians
Re: My Encounter With A Gay (screenshots) by marvin906(m): 10:09am On Dec 20, 2018
Am.yet to understand how a guy like me will be attracted to someone that isn't the opposite sex..
When they are many girls out there you decide to be attracted to a di.ck..

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Gay (screenshots) by henrysolution(m): 10:20am On Dec 20, 2018
A better, sarcastic and intelligent reply would be;

I want to suck dick, my dick, but I can't physically do that, do you have a sister you'd like to delegate.

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Gay (screenshots) by Zither(m): 11:25am On Dec 20, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Couldn't just fathom the experience,it was irritating.

I am so peeved and furious they did that to you. Just imagine three lesbians in a cab but they are not satisfied with finding pleasure with each other...they want a fresh, heterosexual lady to derive their sadistic pleasure from. They did not care how you felt about their touching you without your consent. The rapists even had the guts to ask for your contact. The lunatics!

These rapists are the reason there are lesbians who were made so, coerced into that life against their wish and spending the rest of their life fighting that desire, seeking help to overcome that evil nature, clawing their way back to the normal life that was forcefully taken from them. This category of lesbians and gays have my sympathy, understanding and support to overcome that cancer they battle. I will be glad to help them in any way I can to see them to victory as long as they don't spread their infection all over the society. However, those three lunatics in the cab who would have raped you under different circumstances...I am just controlling myself not to say anything beyond this but God knows what will happen should I be approached by one of those perverts. The same thing I am sure those three lesbians are inviting if they persist in seeking out straight folks to infect with their sexual perversion.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Gay (screenshots) by Zither(m): 11:37am On Dec 20, 2018
falcon01:

Why would a pervert ask a random person such question in the first place? Isn't it laziness that made him skip investigating if someone had the same sexual inclination as he does before asking such question knowing how very sensitive this issue is? Did they ask yewandequeen if she was a lesbian before they proceeded to sexually harass her in a cab? Why do they still approach straight folks even when there is a great number of gays in Nigeria? Doesn't it tell you something about their motives?
Re: My Encounter With A Gay (screenshots) by Zither(m): 11:46am On Dec 20, 2018
pcguru1:

They consider it a challenge, besides of all these left people I've learnt not to express my anger towards gays openly, depending on the environment it can mess your career esp on Twitter. I can't stand to even think about a man having sex with another, it's really disgusting to me but I've learnt to tolerate it as long as it's not in my direction. I wish I could share what one gay idiot wrote to me and he's on NL oh.

Just imagine. Why write to you? Simply, they want to convert the world to have the same sexual orientation as they do. You don't see one straight person seeking a gay to have sex with but there are multitudes of straight folks that will tell you their experience of gay peeps writing to them to have sex with them. What is their problem? Aren't they satisfied with all the gay folks around? You see why I seem to hate them but I don't...my burning anger is why try to lure straight folks to that hopeless way of life when there are tons of similar folks around them?
Re: My Encounter With A Gay (screenshots) by Yewandequeen(f): 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
Zither:

I am so peeved and furious they did that to you. Just imagine three lesbians in a cab but they are not satisfied with finding pleasure with each other...they want a fresh, heterosexual lady to derive their sadistic pleasure from. They did not care how you felt about their touching you without your consent. The rapists even had the guts to ask for your contact. The lunatics!

These rapists are the reason there are lesbians who were made so, coerced into that life against their wish and spending the rest of their life fighting that desire, seeking help to overcome that evil nature, clawing their way back to the normal life that was forcefully taken from them. This category of lesbians and gays have my sympathy, understanding and support to overcome that cancer they battle. I will be glad to help them in any way I can to see them to victory as long as they don't spread their infection all over the society. However, those three lunatics in the cab who would have raped you under different circumstances...I am just controlling myself not to say anything beyond this but God knows what will happen should I be approached by one of those perverts. The same thing I am sure those three lesbians are inviting if they persist in seeking out straight folks to infect with their sexual perversion.
@the bolded, tbt they were very beautiful and endowed, should they pass you by you will take a second glance if not third. They care less who they approach, whomever they find alluring is their prey.

Its left for the victim to know how to excuse himself or herself.
A very close friend of mine was recently approached by a gay, he was very friendly to him, tall and cute. But then, he tuned out to be gay, my friend woke up in the morning to get message from him if he ever f...k through the anus.

If you are approached, you will only find them friendly. And by the time. They drop the bombshell you will just smile and walk away.
Re: My Encounter With A Gay (screenshots) by mujahid777(m): 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
A simple Yes or No reply would've sufficed.
Re: My Encounter With A Gay (screenshots) by Seandisputed(m): 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
Ire2:

Lmaooooo

That Nigga is bleeped up i swear grin

While i was doing my NYSC, one guy selling onions was toasting me, and i was like "na like this my village people dey take follow me"??

When my niggaz cut am warning finish ehn, he declared me enemy for life

I like woman I dey straight forward.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Gay (screenshots) by Brunosamel(m): 6:02pm On Dec 20, 2018
falcon01:
you need to understand that am not you, You may take rubbish and swallow your pride but me I don't take nonsense more especially with an unclean fellow
Re: My Encounter With A Gay (screenshots) by Brunosamel(m): 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
henrysolution:
A better, sarcastic and intelligent reply would be;

I want to suck dick, my dick, but I can't physically do that, do you have a sister you'd like to delegate.
Lolz grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) / Girl Ripped Apart By Her Pet...(graphic Photo) / My Visit To My Elder Sister’s Beach House In Southern Nigeria (PHOTO ALBUM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.