Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,932 members, 7,848,775 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (437087 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Salehgambo(m): 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2010
Pls i nid help.i connect my srt 69x with downloading cable to my computer it refuse to read.Is there any application or patch i nid to download and instal?.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by figment232(m): 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2010
@all plz i need 2 instal a 3m dish.abeg any help frm d house wud be appreciated abeg i need an installer plz oo.I intend using a dreambox.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by figment232(m): 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2010
@all plz i need 2 instal a 3m dish.abeg any help frm d house wud be appreciated abeg i need an installer plz oo.I intend using a dreambox.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 9:46am On Oct 28, 2010
@figment

please text me ur email address
and where is ur location?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by figment232(m): 10:31am On Oct 28, 2010
@twinskenny

Plz check ur gmail acount,i have already sent u a blank mail as u requested.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by figment232(m): 10:32am On Oct 28, 2010
@twinskenny

Plz check your gmail acount,i have already sent u a blank mail as u requested. i am in warri
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by guente02(m): 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2010
I blind scanned w3a and i saw hi nolly nd 1 oda channel both on "$". And 4rm flysat its listed on sirius4 {astra4a}. Has any1 xpirienced such b4?
In my w3a setup only tv madagascar nd mb3 is show d rest are red. I nid tips on dealing wit dis pls.
@life707
I just bought two lnbs {ku both} and im waiting 4 d pictures.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by akatonero(m): 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2010
@all, pls i need a help.after upgrading my 69x with the patch 1.09p my decorder refuse to come up.it will just flash and goes off.help me house pls
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2010
@figment

just checked my inbox nothing, can u text me ur email address? (08051355133)
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2010
@figment

I have seen the email was in my spam folder, meanwhile i have replied you.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by arsenal1(m): 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2010
@ illish
i need your email ID
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by figment232(m): 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2010
@twinskenny

I didnt see any mail which email id did u use?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2010
email2kenny@gmail.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by segunfms(m): 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2010
@all

for those that are on facebook and you want to join nairalandfta on facebook for group chatting, just send mail to nairaland@groups.facebook.com to be part of the group on facebook.

Thanks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by figment232(m): 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2010
@all
plz i need 2 instal a 3m dish.abeg any help frm d house wud be highly appreciated abeg i need an installer plz oo.I intend using a dreambox.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by segunfms(m): 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2010
@figment232

i will help you out just text me your address to my phone and when do you want to install it.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by obnelly: 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2010
what is dreambox? ;d
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2010
@ARSENAL 1,my email is: wma21st@gmail.com.U can also text me on +260965361255
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2010
salamander:

Do you mean you DON'T NEED a dilectric plate (glass) or you need it?

@salamander,
My error. I meant to say you don't need a dielectric plate on linear polarity satellites.

That post has been edited. Thanks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2010
Is anyone receiving astra 1H in lagos?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by cescyfrank(m): 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2010
Guys pls i heard dat channel(etv which is recieved at intelsat 68.5 east) has been descrambled with a code.pls guys help me out with dis code and dat fellow will never regret knowing me.my email is francesco4frank@yahoo.com.thnx all and one luv
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bolyjay: 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2010
guys this so called invacom lnb is so stressful to get.i wandered the whole alaba market to my surprise only 3 shops knows about invacom lnb,most of them said they have never heard about it before.i later got it at the rate of #5500.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by spacevice(m): 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2010
cescyfrank:

Guys pls i heard dat channel(etv which is recieved at intelsat 68.5 east) has been descrambled with a code.pls guys help me out with dis code and dat fellow will never regret knowing me.my email is francesco4frank@yahoo.com.thnx all and one luv

Well, why don't u get it from where u heard it to save us the stress? grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2010
bolyjay:

guys this so called invacom lnb is so stressful to get.i wandered the whole alaba market to my surprise only 3 shops knows about invacom lnb,most of them said they have never heard about it before.i later got it at the rate of #5500.
can u pls post the contact fone or add of the shop u got it? Kungu an fta guru from kenyd said invacom is the best for satellites like nilesat. I will give it a try
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bolyjay: 11:00pm On Oct 28, 2010
@toba,here is the contact info.of the shop-shop B205,alaba international market,ojo, lagos.phone no-08033053310,08033150722,07025413466.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by akinis09: 12:40am On Oct 29, 2010
@all rescan d globecast tp on sirius4 4 alqarra tv enjoy
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bolyjay: 5:50am On Oct 29, 2010
@oga george,pls.what do you use to make your ku lnb fit into the holder cos.i saw something around the neck of the ku lnb in your 3 to 1 setup.the reason why i'm asking is because.i bought a single integrated invacom lnb,which i'm planning to use on my strong 1.8m prime focus dish as primary and c band as offset.i want to know how i can make it fit into the lnb holder.thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sophieamore1(f): 11:17am On Oct 29, 2010
@all,
guys, since this is the final thread (part 5) of the official thread for the free to air satellite.
We can continue the discussion on FTA and other issues on this forum http://sophieamore..com
the best things in life are free.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sophieamore1(f): 11:52am On Oct 29, 2010
@all,
at http://sophieamore..com there are no rules and no regulations which means all frequencies, tps, biss codes etc can be posted.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2010
bolyjay,
i use a thick foam-like substance (like the one used to cushion your cover shoes) and then i wrap it up with black masking tape.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bolyjay: 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2010
@oga george,good work it make sense,and for the c band do you to clip it to the holder.thanks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by sammu(m): 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2010
@ bolyjay
Your lnb holder will be different from Oga george's lnb holder. The lnb that came with your dish is what you will use. Lets talk ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.