Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (436111 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2010
toba,
Why not leave that daarbox alone and use it the way it is? This constant quest for OTA upgrades may land you in serious trouble oooo! Very soon you'll be looking for repairer for your damaged decoder!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by salcom: 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2010
Anyone in the South West Nigeria receiving Intelsat 7/10 C and Paksat with 1.8m dish
Should post the strongest TPs on the Two Sats.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by guente(m): 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2010
@oga George.
Abeg just flash me on 07036968013 or guente02@gmail.com.
I have sum to ask u.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bodejohn(m): 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2010
enitan2002:

send a sum of N3,000 to this account number, Intercontinental bank PLC, 0056111000012432, Dopemu Branch. I'll send you the manual once i receive a notification of your payment.

Are you sure the country didn't waste time and money over the past 12months trying to instil the values of honesty and hardwork in you?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bisi12004: 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2010
enjoy wedding tv on ew4
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bisi12004: 12:02am On Oct 20, 2010
also scan for this frequency 11805 v 27488 and 12130 h 27500 on ew4
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by guente(m): 12:38am On Oct 20, 2010
@george while waitin who can hlp me wit 63x patch. Google nt givin good results.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 8:47am On Oct 20, 2010
guente:

@george while waitin who can hlp me wit 63x patch. Google nt givin good results.

www.crosat.us
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jayron(m): 11:53am On Oct 20, 2010
@ George_D

Hi hail o.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by jayron(m): 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2010
@ George_D
@ Olofofo
@ Dejsam

Could u pls send me latest software for 63x and 69x.
jayroncommunications@yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2010
dish tv on w4/7 and the new decoder of multi tv its the same like srt 4669x,because people are thinking of upgrading it with srt 4669x software,so anyone with experience in it shd come out,also muvi tv a and muvi tv b on 17e c-band.thank you.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2010
^^ How much is New Multitv box when compared with strong's 4669x
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2010
toba:

^^ How much is New Multitv box when compared with strong's 4669x

someone is selling around Fadeyi for 20k ( i mean the multitv box plus dish and lnb)

compare to 69x =14k
dish and lnb= 4000

total is around 18k

you can decide which one u want/
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by pitodenz(m): 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2010
gadotor:

dish tv on w4/7 and the new decoder of multi tv its the same like srt 4669x,because people are thinking of upgrading it with srt 4669x software,so anyone with experience in it shd come out,also muvi tv a and muvi tv b on 17e c-band.thank you.
I expect it to be the same with only multitv logo on one side of the caton.
Please i want to know whats is new on motorize c band,i mean any good channel?Cos mb do take over my motorize setup work.
@ Desjam
Abeg bros pardon with me u go hear from me soon.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2010
guente:

@oga George.
Abeg just flash me on 07036968013 or guente02@gmail.com.
I have sum to ask u.

@guente,
Your line is switched off. Check your mailbox and call me. Cheers!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by guente(m): 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2010
George_D:

@guente,
Your line is switched off. Check your mailbox and call me. Cheers!

Yesh i gotten it. but the pribs is dat u and desjam are using glo and me no b glo subscriber. . . its like sum ART outfits are out as at 20.10.2010 so wanted him to give me tutorials on how to open d ish.

@desjam

why u no call back again
mail me at guente02@gmail.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by guente(m): 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2010
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by rich8: 11:27pm On Oct 20, 2010
HI ALL.PLEASE I NEED U HELP I DID UPLOAD MY STRONG 4669X WIT aac patch and after that the receiver is booting egan please is therer any softwre can help me frash please if there is please here is my id RICHKOO@ROCKETMAIL.COM or if there is any solution please
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by salamander(m): 12:12am On Oct 21, 2010
rich8:

HI ALL.PLEASE I NEED U HELP I DID UPLOAD MY STRONG 4669X WIT aac patch and after that the receiver is booting egan please is therer any softwre can help me frash please if there is please here is my id RICHKOO@ROCKETMAIL.COM or if there is any solution please

You did not mention which version you used. Anyway, upload the the latest patch thru the pc. It should be ok.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by guente(m): 12:39am On Oct 21, 2010
Wild
Adventure
Animal Planet
blazin on Nilesat.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by borderline(m): 7:44am On Oct 21, 2010
@twinskenny
have you laid your hands on any of this new box. ?
@all
any member who has seen this multitv box should pls report to the house on the comparison with '69x. we all know how those little details matter in electronics!!!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 9:11am On Oct 21, 2010
jayron:

@ George_D
@ Olofofo
@ Dejsam

Could u pls send me latest software for 63x and 69x.
jayroncommunications@yahoo.com

@jayron,
Check your mailbox. But please remember to upgrade with a little decorum.
Cheers!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 9:16am On Oct 21, 2010
guente:

Yesh i gotten it. but the pribs is dat u and desjam are using glo and me no b glo subscriber. . . its like sum ART outfits are out as at 20.10.2010 so wanted him to give me tutorials on how to open d ish.

@desjam

why u no call back again
mail me at guente02@gmail.com

@guente,
You don't have to be a glo subscriber to call a glo line. Or maybe I'm missing something here?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 9:33am On Oct 21, 2010
borderline:

@twinskenny
@all
any member who has seen this multitv box should pls report to the house on the comparison with '69x. we all know how those little details matter in electronics!!!

have not laid my hands on it, the guy is a reseller and i just asked him for the price thats all
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 10:56am On Oct 21, 2010
@all. I want to motorised 2.6m dish for max enjoyment.could any member residing around Ilesha assit me with this.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by spacevice(m): 11:38am On Oct 21, 2010
salamander:

You did not mention which version you used. Anyway, upload the the latest patch thru the pc. It should be ok.

Before that, try and unplug it from the main switch and plug it again. It should boot.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by cantell(m): 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2010
borderline:

@twinskenny
@all
I've seen the multitv box in Electronics market in onitsha here.
Just a thousand bucks cheaper than srt 4669x(13k)
Haven't seen the features & specs.
guente:

Wild
Adventure
Animal Planet
blazin on Nilesat.
Free??tps pls.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by guente(m): 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2010
cantell:

I've seen the multitv box in Electronics market in onitsha here.
Just a thousand bucks cheaper than srt 4669x(13k)
Haven't seen the features & specs. Free??tps pls.

Its on CCWs oh. . .bt jsc +1 is FTA naw and showing be$iktas vs porto live.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2010
i understand from multi tv that the agreement they came with is that anyone with strong product especially srt 4669x and
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2010
but they have new box which is not they same as srt 4669x and they are yet to come out with software for their dvb-box.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olatufu(m): 11:55am On Oct 22, 2010
@ enitan, stil in d far east serving.it's bn long i touchd a remote.wots hapenin in d fta world?wil com and scatter ur dish wen am bak in dec.
@ adex, stil xpectin dt procedure for d 2 in 1.got hold of a friends 69x and wil get a dish soon.it hs bn long i watchd EPL.v i misd somtin?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by hkth: 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2010
GTV back on MultiTv. Rescan MultiTv tp.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.