Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,024 members, 7,849,133 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:00 PM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (437092 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olason(m): 11:16pm On Dec 25, 2010
Oga badaru, it was realy nice hangin out wit u today on ur birthday at d high end City mall. Today marks d 5th yr anniversary of been one of d first in lagos to get Nilesat wit 2.4m pan dish live in my livin room courtsey Oga badaru.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Excuzeme: 12:14am On Dec 26, 2010
@Twinskenny

@olofofo
can u forget this guyz they are the same all over,  its difficult rendering help this day trust me . some of them dont know ther right from left. not his fault anyway.
The "Relationship" was clearly defined, on this forum, going by the "public request for HELP" l made.
If l wanted a "contractual relationship", l could have said "I need an installer"!

Even at that, the c.u.n.t could have said "I am an installer" and l would do it for a fee!
Its then up to me to take up the offer or reject it. End of story!

I am convinced this "Twinskenny" of a guy is a bloody Arrow!
I have tried to take the low-road all this while but it seems this over-hyped, ego chasing nuisance thinks too much of himself!
I have been called names a number of times like l put a gun to his head to come and help me!
I even apologized, [/b]just so that peace can reign but you think that gives you the temerity to keep passing silly and offensive comments at me?
It takes a morally bankrupt individual  to reason that IT IS DIFFICULT TO HELP OTHERS when you yourself are all over the place asking for the some help or the other! Ungracious punk!

It is very hungry people like you who think it is on Nairaland that they would become millionaire!
Shameless buffoon like you, you want to swindle my cousin's wife for five grand!
I guess that was suppose to be your Christmas bonus? Get a Life!

You cant even argue it is about "transport honorarium" since you said you would be in the area but even at that, you couldn't even dignify yourself by being reasonable about the amount.

I bet you saw this as an opportunity to make some quick, fast bucks from an unsuspecting lady?
[b]You can kiss the Christmas bonus goodbye
grin grin
Five grand koo, fifty grand niii! tongue tongue tongue
Half baked dimwit.

If you want to embarrass yourself further, come back at me otherwise, go lick your finger quietly in one corner.
Shameless crook!
At least we keep seeing someone "thanking and appreciating" another member, for previous HELP rendered, thats how life should be!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olofofo(m): 12:46am On Dec 26, 2010
@Excuzeme
hmmm. na wa oooooo
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by yemoxtra(m): 2:08am On Dec 26, 2010
Well i officially declare this case closed i mean history,
New topic starts now before the new year.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by hooged: 9:22am On Dec 26, 2010
`please gurus in the house can infinity decoder serve me the way strong 4669 mpeg 4 served me, ?,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 10:35am On Dec 26, 2010
HAPPY BOXING DAY TO ALL GOOD MEMBERS OF THE HOUSE!

Let's sheath our swords and remain focused as we look forward to a
happy 2011 full of Satellites and FREE signals!  smiley
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 26, 2010
George_D:

HAPPY BOXING DAY TO ALL GOOD MEMBERS OF THE HOUSE!

Let's sheath our swords and remain focused as we look forward to a
happy 2011 full of Satellites and FREE signals!  smiley

I'm totally against this, let the words continue, we have less than 6 days to walk into the new year, if this should be the last for the year, let us all who couldn't afford to have a nice and swell time in the outside world to enjoy all these actions and inactions in the cyberspace world, lol.

Merry boxing day george_d, still waiting on who is going finally knockout the other person and in what round.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 11:24am On Dec 26, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin

na me get all those abuse?? chei i don enter

nothing to say.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by seyramob: 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2010
Gurus PLEASE help me out heard about a channel that show matches every saturdays and sundays,
Please anyone knows the channels.
Am on w4 36, east.
And am using strong decoder 4663x
my email seyramobed@yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olason(m): 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2010
All, I think its high time we focus our energy towards shooting down birds. Enough of dis madness and abuses flyin around. One luv
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Flodel(f): 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2010
@ Ecuzeme
i believe twinskenny was just trying to help u, he doesn't deserve allthe names u've called him. people like u make it difficult for others to get the help they need.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olofofo(m): 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2010
seyramob:

Gurus PLEASE help me out  heard about a channel that show matches every saturdays and sundays,
Please anyone knows the channels.
Am on w4 36, east.
And am using strong decoder 4663x
my email seyramobed@yahoo.com

this is how it works.
join nairaland
go to the satellite section
mention the word "GURU"
ask for anything
and it shall be given.

imagine this fellow's very first post is a station where he can watch matches. hmmmm, in the spirit of xmas,

scan this TP into your decoder 12437h 23437, google for he biss of the channel that comes out. while you are at it scan this TP as well  11843v 27500. enjoy yourself
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Sunsat(m): 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2010
@ all in the house, i am using 4669x strong decoder which is at eutelsat W4 at 36 degree east, i am receiving some of the DST*** channels for free but no voice,just like the way infinity channels are doing,is there anything i can do house to be able open the audio of these channel?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2010
Flodel:

@ Ecuzeme
i believe twinskenny was just trying to help u, he doesn't deserve allthe names u've called him. people like u make it difficult for others to get the help they need.

that wont stop me from helping people at all, its all behind me now. its all good
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2010
Today is a wonderful day l pray to almighty God to bless each one of us in this forum to keep us together and to help each one of us as well to awake the spirit of helping and fta in us,let keep it together,thank you all[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2010
Sun-sat:

@ all in the house, i am using 4669x strong decoder which is at eutelsat W4 at 36 degree east, i am receiving some of the DST*** channels for free but no voice,just like the way infinity channels are doing,is there anything i can do house to be able open the audio of these channel?

you will probably need to upgrade your decoder software to the newest version, the one that contain the AAC codec.

but you have to be very careful upgrading your decoder so that u dont burn it out, make sure ur flash is virus free

here is the link

http://www.crosat.us/upload/index.php?&direction=0&order=mod&directory=Strong%20Receivers/Strong%20WIZKID%20Files/Strong%204%20Africa
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2010
[color=#006600][/color]
Sun-sat:

Quickly get to the www.wizkid.persiangig.com to download strong 110 software to upgrade your decoder to get your sound to enjoy your christmas,thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Flodel(f): 4:30pm On Dec 26, 2010
@ gurus in the house is it possible to get this free stations frm dst, with 65cm dish on hi-tv position?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2010
Flodel:

@ gurus in the house is it possible to get this free stations frm dst, with 65cm dish on hi-tv position?

hitv and dstv are in the same position, just input dstv fr, and blindscan, with ur 69x you should be able to pick some fta stations
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Flodel(f): 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2010
@ twinskenny, thanks but forgive my asking how can i get the dst*** freq n sym rates?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Excuzeme: 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2010
@Flodel
Ecuzeme
i believe twinskenny was just trying to help u, he doesn't deserve allthe names u've called him.
people like u make it difficult for others to get the help they need.

I guess you dont know the difference between "HELP" and #5,000
? Do you?
If you said the above just because you need help, as in your next post to it? Well, IT WORKED!! grin grin

Thank God your own HELP was not going to cost you #5,000! Mine was costing me that! wink

Try and read the "full story" before jumping to conclusions.
Moreover, lots of Nice People said we should sheath our swords but Amebos like you will keep stoking the fire! grin grin

BTW: Something good came out of all these: COMPARE THIS:

@Twinskenny Posted on: Yesterday at 06:17:33 PM
can u forget this guyz they are the same all over,  its difficult rendering help this day trust me . some of them dont know ther right from left. not his fault anyway.

AND THIS:
@olofofo
my advice is this,  if your are really trying hard to get a service for free.  Try look elsewhere, cause guys on this thread need money too.

WITH THIS:
@Twinskenny Posted on: Today at 03:35:34 PM [Quote]that wont stop me from helping people at all,  its all behind me now. its all good[/quote]  kiss kiss kiss

See, we are both back on the same page again!
Lets all be friendly and nice to each other, even to Newbies!
For the second time, l am apologizing to you (Twinskenny)kiss kiss
Lets bury the hatchet, it must be the "curry in the Christmas chicken" that got our adrenalin pumping. cry cry
Boxing day is a good day to "settle scores", l mean settle it amicably! grin grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2010
Flodel:

@ twinskenny, thanks but forgive my asking how can i get the dst*** freq n sym rates?

12245h27500 or 11900h27500
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by don401(m): 6:53pm On Dec 26, 2010
[color=#770077][/color]@excuseme YOU TALK TOO MUCH. People lyk u make this thread longer and difficult 2 read. Stop updatin rubbish. Pls!!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olofofo(m): 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2010
hmmm
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by bodejohn(m): 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2010
I dey laugh o
I knew something must definitely be up for the thread to grow 3 pages in less than 48 hours!
It's been a long time we saw this type of storm in the tea cup. Meanwhile I am surprised people are requesting that it should stop, afterall there are fewer satellites to hunt, a drama of this nature is allowed.
Good to see the two of you flexing your very stiff muscles, I will allow it to continue as long as you both promise to become very good friends afterwards.
My unreserved Christmas wishes to everybody. And a special birthday greeting to oga Badru.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2010
All my people in HO l want to comfirmit to you all that SKY NEWS INT'L is now on infinity tv astra 2b for two weeks now you can rescan infinity tv for you channel,I am always available,thank you all[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2010
For does who are calling me this morning wanting[color=#006600][/color]to know
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by lexxybb: 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2010
pls guru in the house i need a tutorial on how i can use a disecq with infinity tv decoder. the decoder supports disecq 1.0 and 1.2
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by life707: 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2010
Thank God, its settled on a boxing day. peace to us ALL.

enitan2002:

I'm totally against this, let the words continue, we have less than 6 days to walk into the new year, if this should be the last for the year, let us all who couldn't afford to have a nice and swell time in the outside world to enjoy all these actions and inactions in the cyberspace world, lol.

Merry boxing day george_d, still waiting on who is going finally knockout the other person and in what round.

On a lighter note, i personally enjoyed those days of ''actions'', posting pix of eachother, lol.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by pofolo(m): 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2010
@ all,
really have missd d house.
Lost my younger sista to cancer on thursday.

@ oga badaru,
api belated bday, a ma ri yin ba o.

@ all,
api yuletide season.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2010
pofolo:

@ all,
really have missd d house.
Lost my younger sista to cancer on thursday.

@ oga badaru,
api belated bday, a ma ri yin ba o.

@ all,
api yuletide season.

pofo baba,
sympathize with you and your family on that painful loss, may she awake to joyful activities in the gardens of the beloved.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Excuzeme: 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2010
@don401
@excuseme YOU TALK TOO MUCH. People lyk u make this thread longer and difficult 2 read. Stop updatin  rubbish. Pls!!

Seeing that this is ur 4th post, l think you should learn "forum manners" first before abusing your elders!
if you have a problem with reading comprehension, go and buy a "Brighter Grammar Textbook"  grin

As for Twinskenny, l have made peace "to" him!
We will meet in person one day, do a few backslapping and generally make-up like real men!
and post pictures for "Amebos" to cherish!
Boxing day was very active! wink wink

My heart goes out to "Pofolo", may God console you in his infinite mercy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.