Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,924 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (86232 Views)

Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show / A Reply To Pastor Ayilara On RCCG Bible College From a Graduate of RCBC. / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Biglittlelois(f): 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
TalkTalkTwins:

True RCCG member indeed... grin Christ will tell me to kill myself abi??
Am i Christ? am i not a human like you who told me to "Gerrout" grin
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by unisnaira: 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
From experience been in Port Harcourt, some churches have really become a laughing stock, high service, first 20 best tithers and several partnership followers displaced on Church TV screen, hypocrisy etc, all to financially cripple the gullible followers. Imagine my church pastor displaying the first highest 20 money contributors to church several Partners (Healing School, monthly publications etc) and the Pastor telling the rest populated members that no one should feel sad if his or her name is not include. What this means that you are not really contributing to God's kingdom. All for the money and not leading the people to salvation.

Another laughable experience is when l travel to visit my parents in Edo state last month. I travel to neighboring village with my Father and returned back by 6pm and couldn't attend the mid week service, my pastor call me after the service and met with me to discuss the preparation for the church forthcoming mini program as planned, only for him to tell me that I have to pay my offering for today service. I told him how will l pay offering when I did not attend today mid-week church service. He said I have to pay Ooo, didn't I know he usually prepare report to regional Church quarter every week and I was shocked. Meaning, I must pay offering every service which is good but must not be made compulsory. One will be scare of not going to worship God without money in his or her pocket. very Bad

I rest my case

19 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by nymphomaniac(m): 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
I really enjoyed reading this...

God, judgment Day won't be easy for you oooh

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Alexgeneration(m): 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Babe freeze oooo....Nigerian pastors be living large on ur money nd be telling u to feed on the word of God...
brother mi how does Leviticus tastes?
Oboy you don crase

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Krisben4343: 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
Most Africans will complain about anything and everything. The energy you used in typing this whole lot if you'd used it to help in anyway you can to make the place a better place the way you think it's good, it would have been more productive...
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Triniti(m): 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
Chaii, this brother really suffered. He should have kuku join the NDA make we know say Na military service him dey!
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by semyman: 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2018
You all will learn when it is too late

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by adesina746: 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
tstx:
Nigerians weak me...

Just take a look at what some people are saying

Obviously this one too didn't read the piece all the way.. Baba if you did and still wrote this then your IQ must be higher 10 but not more than 20

and this one obviously is a brainwashed dumbo. I'm also certain he didn't read it all...

And this ode didn't even read the post. if to say him read am he would've known the piece wasn't throwing shades at Christianity.. and to mk matters worse he added may god help you.. you no know say na you need the help pass

and the worst comment here. This one just weak me.... Just because he is the first to speak up this one is calling him a liar... Kai God

Bro i have friends who where correct bad boys in school i mean uni o. Most of them are pastors now. Walai christainity in Nigeria na big fraud
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by adesina746: 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
Krisben4343:
Most Africans will complain about anything and everything. The energy you used in typing this whole lot if you'd used it to help in anyway you can to make the place a better place the way you think it's good, it would have been more productive...

Na God go punish u. If na buhari matter he type u go dey hail am. Useless mofo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by mank1234(m): 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
1) there are many school of thoughts on building discipline - Labour and restriction is one of them and is meant to distract you from worldly thoughts. Most schools in the olden days adopted this style and it worked. May be the poster expected too much freedom
2) by human nature favouritism and nepotism cannot totally be eliminated but we can pretend about it. You'll always prefer someone you know and trust to handle a sensitive position.
3) the church is an extension of the society and society, the family. You can't isolate one from the other. Family values is dead in Nigeria. You can't have a church with values and a society with no values. It can't exist in isolation. All churches in Nigeria are the same. We recognise those who give more. Its easier for a rich man to become a pastor in these churches than it is for a very committed poor man.
4) the poster has not posted anything alien to our society.
5) for me the poster is either someone who is not patience to learn or someone who has a blurred vision of paradise where there's none.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Shugavee(f): 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
It’s really stupid how people will neglect the pain he passed through just cause he is talking about a church organization!!

R they not humans?
R they above sin?
Can’t they be corrected?
Is everyone that talks about them wrong? Oh yes because it’s a church! Stoooiopid!!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by deebrownneymar: 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
So it's at RCBC they teach them to bother worshippers to part with their hard earned money all the time. Wow. I used to say to myself that their daddy G.O gives them monthly targets.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by DidierDrogba: 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2018
he's very foolish to say it's Demonic
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Agugbadin: 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2018
You are correct, church is a mixed multitude, The more you look the more you become discouraged. We need the grace of God to continue what our lord Jesus christ ask us to do until he returns
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by GreenCap: 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
Benekruku:
"We build houses on the campus ground under hot sun.
Like the Egyptian Taskmaster, we mould our own blocks from the scratch, pack sand, mix cement, do all forms of hard labour."

grin grin grin

This write up is comedy

Pastor Ayilara, wanna-be a Moses?

i am from the SE
and i attend RCCG

but Redeem is a Yoruba church
and Chosen is an Igbo church.

unwritten tribalism in both places.

in Christiandom,
"wicked posting" is an act of sending a pastor who did not lobby or has no mentor to a remote place.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by AdedoyinO(f): 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
Krisben4343:

At least from the write up, one can deduce that he tried to improve the system, but he was resisted. And some people here said he should not complain because some others went through it without complaining. That kind of attitude is not supported by the Bible.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by InvertedHammer: 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2018
/
Every religion is different.

In Christianity, a f00l is someone who doubts the so-called words of God.

In Budhaism, a f00l is someone who knows the truth, sees the truth but chooses to believe the lies.

Go figure!

/

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by enemyofprogress: 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
Chei see how dis guy finished lala church
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by enemyofprogress: 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
DidierDrogba:
he's very foolish to say it's Demonic
e pain am tongue
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by kayodekb: 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
Mpanyi:

Tell us qhat he didn't learn about Quran and howvhe is in Christianity because of money as you seem to know what Christianity is all about. But I rather be in organization for money than be in another organization to kill or hate others that don't belong to mine.

I DON'T BLAME YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE AN IGNORANT IDIOT... NO TRUE MUSLIM WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF QURAN WILL EVER CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY... MOST OF THE PEOPLE CONVERTS BECAUSE OF MARRIAGE OR MONEY

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by mabea: 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
You are simply a rebel
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by AdedoyinO(f): 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
[quote author=mank1234 post=71554480]1) there are many school of thoughts on building discipline - Labour and restriction is one of them and is meant to distract you from worldly thoughts. Most schools in the olden days adopted this style and it worked. May be the poster expected too much freedom
2) by human nature favouritism and nepotism cannot totally be eliminated but we can pretend about it.

All the above points being true, 'we are in the world but not of the world'. We are the light and salt of the earth. We are suppose to show the world a better way of doing things.

Is this the formular and method Jesus used in recruiting the 12 apostles and other fathers of faith by whose hands and even lives the gospel has gone round the world? Men reputed with turning the world upside down? Little wonder the church has become a laughing stock in recent times. No one takes the gospel serious anymore. Once you mention you are a pastor during a biz deal, the caution alarm goes off. Irisweh

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Klington: 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
These are some of the many reasons JESUS CHRIST
wept

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Klington: 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
wept

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Klington: 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
wept

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by sodeide2013: 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
Count it all joy...concerning the many trials and travails you will see in christianity....
As for the teachers and leaders involved, why not leave them for God to judge since you are now a christian. Let God judge. The Lord shall judge his people. It is well.
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Xisnin(m): 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
Abjay97:
I am a Christian, and i tell you, Christianity is gradually turning into something else.. Hypocrites everywhere..
Most ladies who expose their nudes online are Christians... Most scandalous celebs are Christians..
I respect Islam for how they dress modestly and deal honestly..
I prefer to do business with an average Muslim than average Christian..

Thank God for the few silent Christians whose lifestyle and character are examplary..
While I am not on anybody's side, I would refuse to do business with you if I knew you.
I detest bigots of all kinds. The good news is, you are one of the few dinosaurs left.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by BabaAduras: 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
Biglittlelois:
"The church is marching on, the gates of hell shall never prevail" as a Redeem member i refuse to comment on this, heaven is my goal.

I am a Redeem Member and the Writer is a Redeem Member too and is still a Redeem Member. Does that stop us from correcting what is not right? is that a kind of Ostrich attitude Christ-like?

How can the Church march on with this kind of story? Remember the C&Ss and Celestial Churches with larger than life in the past. Where are they today? It is this kind of atrocities that killed them after the passing of their Known Leaders.

I am just afraid for the future of the Church post Baba Adeboye if this type of atrocities are happening when is still alive and in-charge.

God will help us.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Shugavee(f): 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
deavicky:
He thinks he can just become a pastor on a "plaster" of gold
meaning? He has to clear grass, sent to the bush, and used as a House laborer before being a pastor? How does that match with Christianity? Make it make sense

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by justsun: 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
spongeisback:
Like every other sector in Nigeria church is filled with nepotism, bribery and corruption. If you think otherwise ask yourself why Adeboye's kids are pastoring in the U.S., are they more spirit filled than the ones pastoring in mosquito ridden regions?!

Btw he posted evidence so let's see how rccg goons try to spin this.

Sir u are a big liar, none of pastor Adeboye children pastor any church aborad. They are in Nigeria here
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by derecho(m): 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
Two things are possible here
1.Either You don't know who a Christian is or
2.You are not one
No one who has seen The Light would prefer darkness. Never....Even the writer said so...Attending a Church/Churches isn't same as being a Christian.
Abjay97:
I am a Christian, and i tell you, Christianity is gradually turning into something else.. Hypocrites everywhere..
Most ladies who expose their nudes online are Christians... Most scandalous celebs are Christians..
I respect Islam for how they dress modestly and deal honestly..
I prefer to do business with an average Muslim than average Christian..

Thank God for the few silent Christians whose lifestyle and character are examplary..
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by rastaLivity: 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
unisnaira:
From experience been in Port Harcourt, some churches have really become a laughing stock, high service, first 20 best tithers and several partnership followers displaced on Church TV screen, hypocrisy etc, all to financially cripple the gullible followers. Imagine my church pastor displaying the first highest 20 money contributors to church several Partners (Healing School, monthly publications etc) and the Pastor telling the rest populated members that no one should feel sad if his or her name is not include. What this means that you are not really contributing to God's kingdom. All for the money and not leading the people to salvation.

Another laughable experience is when l travel to visit my parents in Edo state last month. I travel to neighboring village with my Father and returned back by 6pm and couldn't attend the mid week service, my pastor call me after the service and met with me to discuss the preparation for the church forthcoming mini program as planned, only for him to tell me that I have to pay my offering for today service. I told him how will l pay offering when I did not attend today mid-week church service. He said I have to pay Ooo, didn't I know he usually prepare report to regional Church quarter every week and I was shocked. Meaning, I must pay offering every service which is good but must not be made compulsory. One will be scare of not going to worship God without money in his or her pocket. very Bad

I rest my case
sorry if it seems I'm intruding, but do you attend Christ embassy international Limited.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest / Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.