Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? (6388 Views)

Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by queeneve: 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2010
you need to thoroughly kiss my well examined azz
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by Africanqueen2(f): 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2010
lol, sorry but its pathetic. see why i hate online dating? anyway there no easy way to say it. the earlier the better. just text back honey am sorry but i don't think am ready to settledown now. pls i need a break. if she's smart she'll get the gist.
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by queeneve: 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2010
REASONING?  What the fucc is you gon reason with someone's opinion?  You nukkas are fickled than a motherfucca, I see why now,
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by Mudley313: 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2010
queeneve:

you need to thoroughly kiss my well examined azz

you need to get yourself an education so that you can quit typing like someone who just escaped from a mental institution
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by 190: 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2010
queeneve:

I don't care what HE DID WITH HER, I am only concern with the chit he wrote, I PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT PEPE SAY AND WRITE,

I SUGGEST YOU DOGS DO THE SAME,

AND I WILL NOT TAKE A CHILL PILL, ASK ME TO TAKE A CHILL PILL AGAIN,

aww, Gawd of heavens!
Look at your creation, calling others dogs!
well e go better!
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by tkb417(m): 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2010
queeneve:

REASONING?  What the fucc is you gon reason with someone's opinion?  You nukkas are fickled than a motherfucca, I see why now,
do you live in mexico?
u speak/type like a tarado

ur grammar will fetch u F9 in Nigeria
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by queeneve: 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2010
If you going to stroll through a dictionary, YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE DEFINITION OF THE WORD that you are narrating, if you are improperly using the dictions, to prove a point, you look like a helmet wearing, drooling mouth, bubba the shrimp man, and forest whitaker eye looking NITWIT

I stated my opinion to the POSTER and you dogs wanna bark at me, go right ahead, MY STATEMENT STILL STAND AND I SURELY HOPE THE DICC RUN  OFF,
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by omega25red(m): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2010
Mudley313:

you need to get yourself an education so that you can quit typing like someone who just escaped from a mental institution
grin grin grin grin grin she is manic and needs her lithium pills
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by queeneve: 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2010
MUDLEY,

YOU COULDNT EVEN AFFORD AN EDUCATION IF IT WAS FREE, GET OFF ME DYKE, I AM NOT INTERESTED,
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by queeneve: 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2010
TKB,

WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME TO MEXICO? I KNOW A MAMACITA THAT DESPERATE AND WILL ACCEPT YA! INTERESTED?
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by Mudley313: 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2010
queeneve:

If you going to stroll through a dictionary, YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE DEFINITION OF THE WORD that you are narrating, if you are improperly using the dictions, to prove a point, you look like a helmet wearing, drooling mouth, bubba the shrimp man, and forest whitaker eye looking NITWIT

I stated my opinion to the POSTER and you dogs wanna bark at me, go right ahead, MY STATEMENT STILL STAND AND I SURELY HOPE THE DICC RUN  OFF,

you'd have been taken more seriously if you'd had made any sense. its not our fault your dad sexually molested you as a child. haba
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by queeneve: 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2010

HOW THE FUR? THE FLEAS BITING YO AZZ YET?
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by queeneve: 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2010
MUDLEY,

SERIOUSLY GET OFF MY KITTY, I DONT SPEAK DYKENESE,

YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME, YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING, BUT TYPE, GO TYPE A JOB RESUME,

BETTER YET, GO TYPE SOME GRANTS FOR YOU A DECENT EDUCATION,
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by tkb417(m): 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2010
queeneve:

TKB,

WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME TO MEXICO? I KNOW A MAMACITA THAT DESPERATE AND WILL ACCEPT YA! INTERESTED?
no o

i dont want a mamacita
i want yamarita instead grin grin grin grin

im very fine the way i am
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by Mudley313: 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2010
queeneve:

MUDLEY,

SERIOUSLY GET OFF MY KITTY, I DONT SPEAK DYKENESE,

YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME, YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING, BUT TYPE, GO TYPE A JOB RESUME,

BETTER YET, GO TYPE SOME GRANTS FOR YOU A DECENT EDUCATION,

see grammar. *shake my head* i feel much pity for your parents
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by Spyker: 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2010
queeneve:

^^AND YOU NEED TO QUIT TELLING ME WHAT TO DO, IF THE SHOE FITS, WEAR IT, ARE YOU GUILTY?

NUKKA,
I don't understand your post. What has my response to the thread got to do with me.
Don't even understand the "are you guilty part. please direct your response to the Poster of this thread. thank you.
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by 190: 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2010
grabs popcorn

awaiting who would first hit the ground~

@queen
Please mantain your lane
i wont hesistate to bite kiss u! grin

@mudley
later u would say na me worse pass for nland
now face queen mumu, u nor fit grin
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by neily(f): 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2010
SA Goddess:

grin  grin  grin

I think your lady opened a thread about you today   grin  grin  grin
  Yeah and she was told that u didn't like what u saw. She was even advised to move on.
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by queeneve: 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2010
TO ALL THE LAME AZZED DYKE BIATCHES, snoring

190, I KNEW U WANTED TO KISS ME!!!

BE CAREFUL, FAHER LURKING,

ANYWAY, LET ME KNOW WHEN POSTER'S DICC RUN OFF SO I CAN FEED IT TO MUDLEY,

I GOT THINGS TO DO, CARRY ON MISCREANTS,
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by queeneve: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2010
WAIT!

POSTER IS OLD?!!!! HOW IS AN OLD FUCCER GON BE PICKY?!!! YOU BETTER BE LUCKY AND THANKFUL THAT SHE THINK YOU MKAE HER DAY, YOU MUST NOT BE THAT FINE IF U MEETING CHICKS ONLINE,

SUSPECT!!!!

ANYWAY, GET TO SAWIN OFF UR DICC, IT LUNCH TIME!
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by DualCore1: 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2010
Queen Eve, what's the deal with your aggression? 'Cept there's something we are not being told. You could pass for the facebook woman this thread is about.
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by DualCore1: 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2010
Spikey, Queeneve wa on about the post before yours, not yours. Meanwhile I still dey para for you and this is no truce.
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by Mudley313: 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2010
queeneve:

WAIT!

POSTER IS OLD?!!!! HOW IS AN OLD FUCCER GON BE PICKY?!!! YOU BETTER BE LUCKY AND THANKFUL THAT SHE THINK YOU MKAE HER DAY, YOU MUST NOT BE THAT FINE IF U MEETING CHICKS ONLINE,

SUSPECT!!!!

ANYWAY, GET TO SAWIN OFF your DICC, IT LUNCH TIME!

you need to get off this thread cos you're not making any meaningful contribution. i blame your irresponsible father for not using a condom when he paid your mum for sex. . . just know dat DRUGS KILL
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by DualCore1: 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2010
Holly crap i'm in Romance! This PDA made me think I was in Sexuality!! Wetin I dey do hia?!?!
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2010
I was actually depressed before i clicked this thread. . now i am sipping my lemonade and laughing my yellow azz off. grin grin grin what a poster and a topic grin
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by woonick: 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2010
Hey,  tow my line,  The same thing happened to me last year,
Solution:
I ran for my dear life and (of course) changed my number.
grin
Yeah,  Judge me , but a brother's got to do what a brother's got to do.
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by 190: 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2010
queeneve:

TO ALL THE LAME AZZED DYKE BIATCHES, snoring

190, I KNEW U WANTED TO KISS ME!!!

BE CAREFUL, FAHER LURKING,

ANYWAY, LET ME KNOW WHEN POSTER'S DICC RUN OFF SO I CAN FEED IT TO MUDLEY,

I GOT THINGS TO DO, CARRY ON MISCREANTS,
kiss kiss
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by Acidosis(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2010
Chairman, Next Time Don't Mention The Word 'Love' When You Ought To Say 'Friend'.
Digital Camera Has Caused A Lot Of Trouble
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by Africanqueen2(f): 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2010
neily:

Yeah and she was told that u didn't like what u saw. She was even advised to move on.
hehehehehehe. . .
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by Odunnu: 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2010
I love Nl,wudnt trade Nl for all the friends on fbk.
Thnx 4making me laff queen.You are a true child of ur mother!
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by Maximip(m): 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2010
@Poster,

There are a million ways to tell someone you like them without saying it. That way if you change
your mind, you can just tell her that she misread the signals. But since you'd gone too
far already, just tell her what you think anyway. Exactly how you said it here.

She'll hate you right away but in the long run, she'll remember you as one of the very few people
who told her the truth. What she was lacking that you couldn't live without.

Who knows, she might just do a rebranding of herself on facebook to reflect more of her real self.
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by spicyhoney(f): 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2010
Am at WOW!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After Having Sex With Her, She Stopped Calling Me / Top 16 Most Intelligent Male "Romancelanders"... / Guys Before You Give Her That Ring Pls Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.