Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? (6385 Views)

Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by earthrealm(m): 10:02am On Jul 11, 2010
queeneve:

[b]
I bet you was the TOP -45% in your graduating class wasn't you? How sad, It shows!

yeah yeah!!, tell me all about it, ,,,,,,,guess u were there in the same top -45percentile group in my class 4 u know that!! ,
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by queeneve: 10:15am On Jul 11, 2010
One of your SPECIAL ED friends told me,

Oh she said give her back her GRAHAM CRACKERS!
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by queeneve: 10:18am On Jul 11, 2010
If you read my LAST COMMENT, I TOOK A BET, and I was on point,

Do you see dead people?
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by Omolola1(f): 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2010
na wa o! u shuldnt av bn too atachd! anyway, simply tel her u re maried!nd ur wife just came bak 4rm abroad! lol
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by papa190(m): 10:05am On Jul 13, 2010
queeneve:

If you read my LAST COMMENT, I TOOK A BET, and I was on point,

Do you see dead people?
kiss kiss
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by earthrealm(m): 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2010
@ papa190,
no mind queeneve,  seems she missed taking her daily dose of antidepressants,  grin grin, psycho nukka naughty bi.tc,h

@OP,  how u dey naaah, come n give us the latest update?, abi the damsel don give u rat poison as u undeclare!!!
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by Achiles: 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2010
Be forthright abd gentle about it. Tell her your mind and don't keep her waiting or hoping.
It is better she knows how you feel now that the boat has left the coast.
I don't think online is the best place to meet a life long partner.
All the best.
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by Achiles: 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2010
Be forthright and gentle about it. Tell her your mind and don't keep her waiting or hoping.
It is better she knows how you feel now that the boat hasn't left the coast.
I don't think facebook is the best place to meet a life long partner.
All the best.
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by queeneve: 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2010
earthrealm:

@ papa190,
no mind queeneve, seems she missed taking her daily dose of antidepressants, grin grin, psycho nukka naughty woman

@OP, hwere u dey naaah, come n give us the latest update?, abi the damsel don give u rat poison as u undeclare!!!

I see you MISSED YOUR daily dose of AZZWHOOPING, keep fuggin with me hear,
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by follypimpi(m): 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2010
grin What a thread !
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by teenluv(f): 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2010
Well, the mistake i think you made was taking her to your house to give her what you bought for her from your trip. Despite the fact that you feel for her, you shouldn't have let it got to the stage of taking her home at a fist date meeting, next time keep a low profile on how you feel when on a blind date any other time.

But my advice to you now is to walk straight to her and let her know she cant have you and with your reasons so as not to allow any heart broken soonest cos the earlier the better. What will be will be, no mater how she felt, she's going to get over it any how soon okay, Good Luck.
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by Marymos: 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2010
This is unimaginable.I cant believe it that a relationship can grow to the extent of promising marriage when one has not set his eyes on the would be wife.People should lern to control their feelings and emotion.My candid advice to u is just to call the lady in question and tell her ur mind.Tell her what u feel about her.It will be good for u to be sincere at this point before the relationship escalate.Dont try to play smart.Just be sincere and if the lady is mature enough she will understand with u.Tell her u can be both friends and as thing continue,u should be able to define ur limit as u relate with her.
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by queeneve: 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2010
That was my FUGGGIN POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  HE TOOK HER HOME WHAT DID IT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I am back,
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by nana(f): 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2010
What a beautiful day! Haven't laughed so much on NL in a very long time. cheesy
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by jaybee3(m): 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2010
u don sample am? If not then get out clause is not so hard. She doesn't know where u live so either u tell her the truth or close all forms of communication with her
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by queeneve: 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2010
(brushing burnt halo with a ponytail) grin I being good!
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by CasaNova1(m): 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2010
Amazing how people fall in love over the internet these days-without meeting face to face.
Whatever happened to meeting people in the real world.

@OP
You didn't like what you saw in real life? But you liked what you saw online, no?
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by seunmsg(m): 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2010
@Poster how can u discuss marriage with someone that you have not seen, sounds very ridiculous.
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by Divab(f): 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2010
Its funny how people loses their mind over internet pictures & honey combed voice mails, Internet flings is only a game, reality sets in when both parties met, I think both the poster & d babe were so hungry for love or inlove with d idea of being in love & marriage that they forgot to play the game by the rules,

Poster, you are feeling guilty because you made the babe to believe in your love & marriage funny stuffs, you gave her what she was looking for and ure afraid of losing face wth her, Anyway, I wonder why you have to take her home when you didnt like what YOU SAW in d first place,

The decent & best thing is to call her and tell her that she deserves more than u can give or offer her, Tell her she's better off without YOu. I believe she will appreciate u for telling her the TRUTH without further wasting her precious time.
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by queeneve: 6:58am On Jul 16, 2010
Divab:

Its funny how people loses their mind over internet pictures & honey combed voice mails, Internet flings is only a game, reality sets in when both parties met, I think both the poster & d babe were so hungry for love or inlove with d idea of being in love & marriage that they forgot to play the game by the rules,

Poster, you are feeling guilty because you made the babe to believe in your love & marriage funny stuffs, you gave her what she was looking for and ure afraid of losing face wth her, Anyway, I wonder why you have to take her home when you didnt like what YOU SAW in d first place,

The decent & best thing is to call her and tell her that she deserves more than u can give or offer her, Tell her she's better off without YOu. I believe she will appreciate u for telling her the TRUTH without further wasting her precious time.

Whooo LAWD CHILE where you been! I been saying that for WEEKS, BUT NAWL THESE MOFOS got to call me crazy because AT THE END, HE WAS WRONG, simply as that, if he didnt like what he saw when he saw her in person, he should have then told her I am sorry but uhmmm it not going to work however if she continue to see him then it on HER, not him, However, KARMA IS A BITCH AND WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND, trust!
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by Okijajuju1(m): 7:01am On Jul 16, 2010
@ Topic

grin been there but thank internet for webcam.
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by earthrealm(m): 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2010
now where is the slowpoke poster 2 let us know the current state of events!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by CasaNova1(m): 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2010
Divab:

Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by ejite: 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2010
my guy,from the picture you saw on facebook,you were expecting to much from her that is why.her present condition of living could be responsible and i think she need somebody like you to make her look younger.polish her a little and the difference will be clear.
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by KokoletteG: 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2010
i dont have much to say!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khHJc2a-M20
just watch and look how DJM did his one facebook disaster,

x
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by cantell(m): 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2010
@poster,
It happens.
Infact this is the best thing to do, ie if you have not slept with her.
There's no point being in a relationship out of sympathy.
Its bound to fail.
Lest i forget, don't judge people by their looks. Its not the most important thing.
That beautiful face could be ur death trap.
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by ejite: 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2010
let me giv u another option,u met on facebook and now u see each other live right? send her a message on facebook,simply tell her that u dont want the relationship to go beyond facebook
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by temi4rea(f): 5:43pm On Jul 20, 2010
have known and being on NL for some time now but never have i laffed my brain out lyk today grin grin grin
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by zebra543: 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2010
This thread is actually too funny! spazzed out my coke!! all over my screen! LWKMD!
I actually agree with queen i believe the poster slept with the girl reason why hes feeling bad and hesitant to break it off, Anyways your a man. Breaking up is not hard to do|!
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by chukel(m): 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2010
guys, from queeneve's posts, venom and bile pouring, is not obvious she is the one the poster is referring to? we need to acsertain the identity of queeneve to verify she was the one the poster took home and did what she claimed the poster did to the babe in question
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by Enockia(m): 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2010
all u have to di is kiss the girl
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by ufos77: 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2010
Tell her you just discovered you have AIDS grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EXPOSED! The Real Truth About Nigerian Women That Men Are So Scared To Admit / Why Do Guys Exhibit This After-sex Character? / Will You Continue In A Relationship With A Girl After Seeing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.