Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady (38518 Views)

Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by SocialJustice: 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
Don't eat ice cream with fork and knife...Lagos. grin grin grin
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by uthlaw: 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
abegi na whitey i wan date or na britney spears i wan marry tips for who naija babes dia papa after we don reasom for whatsapp see enuf pixs na to nack move ahead no time to waste with the enemy
well done sir.
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by uthlaw: 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
just because of five minutes paparazzi,I will do all this.the gods of amadioha and sango will not allow me.
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Johnjanrt: 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
ImaIma1:
Too many principles. Is someone supposed to print these stuffs out while going on a date? Or paste on the wall...
LMAO
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by jaxxy(m): 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
Strictly for good gals...

2 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by boyjo: 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
Makes sense.

9. Don't leave your date to talk to another Lady for more that 2 minutes (Guys, please don`t ever try this except you don`t like her)

10. Don't buy her too many gifts she may think you're trying to "buy" her .
Gistmeblog you got this wrong. Only this one o grin. No lady ever thinks you are trying to buy her when yoyu buy her loads of gifts except she doesn`t like you fa. Haba.
Buying gifts for a lady is one of the easiest routes to their hearts except you are just trying to discourage guys from spending.
grin

11. If for any reason someone else needs to be in the car, don't put her in the back seat. Yes guys, even if it`s your Mum (Except if your Mum was already seated in front when you picked her up). Well, except of course say you no like the girl

14. After the first sex always call as a courtesy (whether the sex was good or bad). Yeah but kindly get married before sex

20. Don't ask her for money. Chai! Don`t ever try this except say you no just like yourself cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Kenturkey048(m): 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
Liliyann:
Now this is the real definition of a REAL MAN!!!
A man that understands a woman!
A man that knows what it takes to treasure and take care of a woman!!
These are the type of men we are taking about!
I wish all men can borrow sense from him, when you are on a date, spend real cash,stop pinching money and expect the lady to split bills with you!!
A real man caters for a lady's need wholeheartedly without grumbling, coz he knows the value of the woman!!!
a real man cater for a woman because he knows the value of a woman.,.
please can u state the values of women..i want to know them.
if u mit lazy zero intellect beings,that feels the gushing stinking liquid pit in between their legs count.u know them.

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by boyjo: 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
ImaIma1:
Too many principles. Is someone supposed to print these stuffs out while going on a date? Or paste on the wall...

How you take dey read and understand your book? sad sad
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by boyjo: 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
Florblu:
I can see alot of guys viewing this thread, unfortunately,they only read,they don't understand nor comprehend

Lol... cheesy grin
Don`t worry, In Jesus name, their lives are already being transformed smiley
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by boyjo: 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
Melison:
He should kukuma stay on his own
Abeg this una rules dey tire person
Different strokes for different folks
Say e work for me no be say e go work for u
Period!

It is true.
He is very correct please.
Well, except of course you don`t care for the lady.
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Lucifer66(m): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
Liliyann:
I wish all men can borrow sense from him, when you are on a date, spend real cash,stop pinching money and expect the lady to split bills with you!!
A real man caters for a lady's need wholeheartedly without grumbling, coz he knows the value of the woman!!!
Stupid gold digger�
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by exlinkleads(f): 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ategberoson:
nonsense tips. if I won fvck I go call to fvck. who get time for this nonsense. Na people like this dey make ladies grow wings on guys

and all this childish first date, second date palava used to annoyed me. how can I invite you at home after entertaining you and I want us to go download and you're telling me one sh!t first time. my house Na museum park or zoo?

the truth is all these tips are for butty girls, matured girls have no time for this brouhaha

I swear my brother, I neva go date before. I no even know how to ask woman out on a date. I rush you, you rush me, everything is set,

what is date self?
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by YomiTee123(m): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
daviesblaze:
you are a ow-low-show grin
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by YomiTee123(m): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
guy head dey pain u i swear
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
daviesblaze:
you are a ow-low-show grin
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Dollabiz: 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
smiley
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by akiOYIBO: 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
Tips typical of an average woman-wrapper-Nigerian man. Read Amante Chase and u get mature about women. But to even say that these tips (bullshits) were for a Nigerian woman incapable of engaging in full conversation like someone with brain seizures makes me sick. You don't invest in Nigerian women. They are zero value.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Mistadora01(m): 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
All these to have a lady? Very soon them go d write jamb untop how to get a lady
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by omooba969(m): 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
Liliyann:

How do you know the value of the man? smiley
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by GistmeBlog(m): 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
boyjo:
Makes sense.

9. Don't leave your date to talk to another Lady for more that 2 minutes (Guys, please don`t ever try this except you don`t like her)

Gistmeblog you got this wrong. Only this one o grin. No lady ever thinks you are trying to buy her when yoyu buy her loads of gifts except she doesn`t like you fa. Haba.
Buying gifts for a lady is one of the easiest routes to their hearts except you are just trying to discourage guys from spending.
grin

11. If for any reason someone else needs to be in the car, don't put her in the back seat. Yes guys, even if it`s your Mum (Except if your Mum was already seated in front when you picked her up). Well, except of course say you no like the girl

14. After the first sex always call as a courtesy (whether the sex was good or bad). Yeah but kindly get married before sex

20. Don't ask her for money. Chai! Don`t ever try this except say you no just like yourself cheesy

Lol.. bros naija girls matter tire me
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by omooba969(m): 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
ImaIma1:
it's for the purpose of revision when going on a date. Lolcheesy
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
OneSentence:
you see that liliyann saying real men must spend? girls like her are usually available for the highest bidder. if she meets a man that can afford money she doesn't have soon that money will become small and she'll move on to the next highest bidder. ask her what she has to offer a man who spends on her. her reply will convince u. and note...they never say no to men who are willing to spend. the fool who thinks he's pleasing her by spending and receiving compliments from her doesn't know he's just one of the mumus on her list.
Leave that mumu girl. Even her profile is a lie. I know her and know where she lives.
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by omooba969(m): 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
Florblu:
I can see alot of guys viewing this thread, unfortunately,they only read,they don't understand nor comprehend

Gbé enu e sóhùn joor, onísokùso omo kékeré. undecided
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by majekoam(m): 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
GistmeBlog:

1. Men shouldn't look at their phones more than the Lady while on a date
2. Don't Talk about your Bank account or how much your father has ; this puts ladies off (Bragging)
3. Smelling Bad ( Mouth or Body Odor is a No. No)
4. Don't ask " are you a virgin?"
5. Don't ask her how many guys she's been with ( Body Count) .
6. If she's going to pay for the movie or dinner let her know in advance ( no unexpected ATM failures, I forgot my wallet at home)
7. When your phone rings on a date and you're asked where you are? Don't give a degrading response e.g ( I dey with that big ass babe, I dey with tolu big Breasts, I dey with that weekend chops I teh u about"
8. Don't insist on a "come to my house first date" or come to my friends house first date
9. Don't leave your date to talk to another Lady for more that 2 minutes
11. If for any reason someone else needs to be in the car, don't put her in the back seat
12. Don't compare her to your Ex
13. Don't talk about her weight or hair in a negative way e.g ( some guys may say : you're about to burst out of that dress, your hair should be due by now ?)
14. After the first sex always call as a courtesy (whether the sex was good or bad)
15. Table manners ( don't make sounds with you're mouth while eating, don't talk while there's food in your mouth, don't use fork & knife for ice cream) .
16. Focus your eyes on her eyes not her breast or ass. ( don't look at any other lady asides her on a date)
17. Projecting yourself as someone you're not (Ladies can spot fake confidence, or a fake in general) Don't borrow your friends car and say it's yours, don't lie your friend's apartment is yours)
18.Don't be too touchy & feely on a first date
19. Don't be rude or nasty to the waiter or waitress to impress your date
20. Don't ask her for money
21. Don't ask for pictures unless she offers

Credits: Joroolumofin
From the desk of Gistmeblog

As someone who practices this I agree with most.
Number 6 made me laugh as only one girl has ever offered to split the bill and I refused and paid it all.
Secondly even if you do all these it just reflects that you are a good man. Many dates I've been on where I literally ticked off all of these point to only be disrespected by my date...
So all those women out there using the statements like "Men-Child", "boys" etc..you are very hypocritical...those are the same comments they will lay on their dates...As a man and knowing how some men operate, we have our problems but women need to stop behaving as if there aren't women out there who aren't terribly behaved...it's annoying...
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by jeff1607(m): 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
all these for wetin?
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by anselm791(m): 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
do we really need a list for everything? the summary is; Just try get sense. that's all.
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by maticdamian(m): 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
sadJust have Money Money all

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Igweann979(f): 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
See guys condemning the rules. if the writer had instructed men to be careful of ladies above 30 you will see them jubilating; that serves you people right grin grin
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by bluecircle470: 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
Xaos:
Good list. But too much bullshit.

You need to obey just ten commandments to please God. Wonder why there's 20 just to please a woman...

Abi ooo, even the good Lord has ten...,,maybe they should add “never take her for a date”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Engagement Is About To Be Broken / Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer / 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.