Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady (38519 Views)

Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Peterpanny: 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
will u keep quiet
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by olowo1995(m): 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
GistmeBlog:

1. Men shouldn't look at their phones more than the Lady while on a date
2. Don't Talk about your Bank account or how much your father has ; this puts ladies off (Bragging)
3. Smelling Bad ( Mouth or Body Odor is a No. No)
4. Don't ask " are you a virgin?"
5. Don't ask her how many guys she's been with ( Body Count) .
6. If she's going to pay for the movie or dinner let her know in advance ( no unexpected ATM failures, I forgot my wallet at home)
7. When your phone rings on a date and you're asked where you are? Don't give a degrading response e.g ( I dey with that big ass babe, I dey with tolu big Breasts, I dey with that weekend chops I teh u about"
8. Don't insist on a "come to my house first date" or come to my friends house first date
9. Don't leave your date to talk to another Lady for more that 2 minutes
10. Don't buy her too many gifts she may think you're trying to "buy" her .
11. If for any reason someone else needs to be in the car, don't put her in the back seat
12. Don't compare her to your Ex
13. Don't talk about her weight or hair in a negative way e.g ( some guys may say : you're about to burst out of that dress, your hair should be due by now ?)
14. After the first sex always call as a courtesy (whether the sex was good or bad)
15. Table manners ( don't make sounds with you're mouth while eating, don't talk while there's food in your mouth, don't use fork & knife for ice cream) .
16. Focus your eyes on her eyes not her breast or ass. ( don't look at any other lady asides her on a date)
17. Projecting yourself as someone you're not (Ladies can spot fake confidence, or a fake in general) Don't borrow your friends car and say it's yours, don't lie your friend's apartment is yours)
18.Don't be too touchy & feely on a first date
19. Don't be rude or nasty to the waiter or waitress to impress your date
20. Don't ask her for money
21. Don't ask for pictures unless she offers

Credits: Joroolumofin
From the desk of Gistmeblog

Guy. U try oo but all what u said are all fucking rubbish... Wyf material @ quilox pls what will she impact on the children, wyf material at the eatery when she is always running away from cooking at home or she does not even know how to, wyf material @ d bus stop, are u insinuating dat we should put paraga seller at home as wyf so dat children will be taught how to drink all kind of alcoholic substance or u want agbero lady when the guy bleeped up she should design his body with bottle.

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by hadaptor(m): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2018
Because E work for Mr A like that No mean say E go work for Mr B like that Because your friend travel go Ghana and make him money You think say if you travel you go make am too Use your sense waka no be leg The hustle wey we dey so na God abeg If not for the Street, boiz for dey beg Na only God fit to change leggedis to Benz....
Different strokes for different folks!.
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by hadaptor(m): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2018
I kinda disagree.
Bro Nah every mallam with him kettle!.
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by MissionaryPussy(m): 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
;Di die
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by MissionaryPussy(m): 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
shocked just passin
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
majekoam:

I guess you missed the part where I read that as a man I know we have our problems... That aside many guys are just venting because of experiences they have been through and don't know how to correctly express themselves..the same as women ("All men are cheats" and all that bull). My point is no gender can claim righteousness... Both sides are at fault.....why do you think most relationships dont work. Both men and women think the worst of each other due to their past so instead of trying to work together they are just in it to get what they want and bounce. Lastly I've found that you attract the opposite. A good guy meets a bad chick, she messes him over and turns him into a bad guy. He then meets s nice girl and messes her over....vicious cycle. Have you ever insulted someone? Or used someone for something knowing you didn't like them? You only will know the answer.... Let's stop this rhetoric like its always men against women...its counterproductive. Like I said there are faults on all sides.
it's kinda scary. i have to admit, u are right but guys need to stop acting like they are d only ones who have been hurt
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by CeceNene(f): 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
GistmeBlog:

2. Don't Talk about your Bank account or how much your father has ; this puts ladies off (Bragging)
6. If she's going to pay for the movie or dinner let her know in advance ( no unexpected ATM failures, I forgot my wallet at home)
7. When your phone rings on a date and you're asked where you are? Don't give a degrading response e.g ( I dey with that big ass babe, I dey with tolu big Breasts, I dey with that weekend chops I teh u about"
8. Don't insist on a "come to my house first date" or come to my friends house first date
11. If for any reason someone else needs to be in the car, don't put her in the back seat
13. Don't talk about her weight or hair in a negative way e.g ( some guys may say : you're about to burst out of that dress, your hair should be due by now ?)
14. After the first sex always call as a courtesy (whether the sex was good or bad)
15. Table manners ( don't make sounds with you're mouth while eating, don't talk while there's food in your mouth, don't use fork & knife for ice cream) .
16. Focus your eyes on her eyes not her breast or ass. ( don't look at any other lady asides her on a date)
17. Projecting yourself as someone you're not (Ladies can spot fake confidence, or a fake in general) Don't borrow your friends car and say it's yours, don't lie your friend's apartment is yours)

Don't ask for pictures unless she offers grin grin

Guys, take note tongue tongue
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
STORY OOH
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
spiritedtete:

I said that.... She should be civil enough to offer atleast.... Then I decline.

It's gives me some kind of confidence and make me see her as an independent person

Well actually, she isn't obligated to offer. She didn't ask herself out. Her budget may not cover such random expenses like paying for half a date she didn't ask for.

If a guy is broke, he shouldn't ask a girl on a date, or better still go on a less expensive/ budget-appropriate date with an understanding babe instead of expecting his date to pick up half the bill.
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Divepen1(m): 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
Xaos:
Good list. But too much bullshit.

You need to obey just ten commandments to please God. Wonder why there's 20 just to please a woman...

On a first date ooo.. Kuku kee me. It's ludicrous.
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by janohu: 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
G1STMORE:
sad

LET’S BREAK THIS DOWN FOR YOU WHY MOBILE APPS DEVELOPERS ARE HOTTEST-IN-DEMAND

With over a billion users spread across the globe on Android alone, over 4000 Android devices (Samsung, Techno, Infinix, Gionee etc) from more than 400 Android device manufacturers, and with hundreds of millions of devices around the world, the work of a Mobile App Developer has become more fulfilling, enriching necessary and hottest-in-demand!

This free Intensive Mobile App Development Training program provides you a beginner-friendly introduction to Mobile App Development and if you want to learn from scratch, this course is for you!

DATE: 6TH of October, 2018
VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS
TIME: 10am Prompt
COST & REGISTRATION: Absolutely Free (Check Link To Register Now!)
REQUIREMENTS: Just Come With Your Laptop/Tablet/Writing Materials
ADD-ON: Free Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi Access To First 20 Participants

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by spiritedtete: 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Daeylar(f): 9:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
I actually agree with him

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
this is the first time joro has made sense
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
spiritedtete:

You are very correct.... But from my own view.... I have had enough I have seen ladies.... And nothing surprises me anymore... I have fed even their families.. So the next thing that comes to my mind when I take you on a date (especially if you are not financially okay...) is " she needs my money".. I will spend and overwhelm you but expect me to dump you without regards.

I have seen too many in my life time... I can boldly tell you I am a retired veteran when it comes to women.

So when a woman is not talking like a boss.. She is definitely not my type.

In addition I can also say I have established many.. And I am proud of it.

My issue is a woman should at least show she can be relegated when it comes to bill paying...

There are different kind of dates though.

True, and I also think it depends on the kind of girls you date.
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by nnaeyes6: 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
Rules of dating a guy without first date
1: let her trust u
2: convert her trust to crush
3: always look into her eyes when talking to her with smile
4: tell her that u just like her structure
5: let her fall completely with ur innocent joke
6: invite her over or u go over to see her in her home
7: let her sit comfortably and serve her good food and cool wine
8: go ahead with ur touch and Bleep that follows.
9: then continue ur life like nothing happened
10: don't call her but if she calls pick. if she needs more give her. but pretend like nothing has happened. after all no date. abi na date be that?

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Ishilove: 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
spiritedtete:

You are very correct.... But from my own view.... I have had enough I have seen ladies.... And nothing surprises me anymore... I have fed even their families.. So the next thing that comes to my mind when I take you on a date (especially if you are not financially okay...) is " she needs my money".. I will spend and overwhelm you but expect me to dump you without regards.

I have seen too many in my life time... I can boldly tell you I am a retired veteran when it comes to women.

So when a woman is not talking like a boss.. She is definitely not my type.

In addition I can also say I have established many.. And I am proud of it.

#mouth
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by spiritedtete: 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ishilove:

#mouth

Ha ha."let me make it.. " smiley
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by kid7soccer(m): 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
The greatest tip is be yourself, don't try to please anyone.
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Ishilove: 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
spiritedtete:

Ha ha."let me make it.. " smiley
Thank God you know that we all know that you're mouthfully mouthful cheesy
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by spiritedtete: 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ishilove:

Thank God you know that we all know that you're mouthfully mouthful cheesy

I think I got carried away... Thinking the gist is between two men.. Lol I am so deleting it lol
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by kaylo31(m): 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
I aint got time for this poo... too many rules taking the fun out of it. And some will be wondering why they cant sustain a relationship... mtcheew
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Ishilove: 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
spiritedtete:

I think I got carried away... Thinking the gist is between two men.. Lol I am so deleting it lol
Too late. Alas, it has been forever captured in the annals of history, no thanks to Nairaland's 'quote' button grin
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by spiritedtete: 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ishilove:

Too late. Alas, it has been forever captured in the annals of history, no thanks to Nairaland's 'quote' button grin

Pretty unfortunate.... I got really carried away... It is well..
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
ImaIma1:
Too many principles. Is someone supposed to print these stuffs out while going on a date? Or paste on the wall...

This one weak me
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
nnaeyes6:
Rules of dating a guy without first date
1: let her trust u
2: convert her trust to crush
3: always look into her eyes when talking to her with smile
4: tell her that u just like her structure
5: let her fall completely with ur innocent joke
6: invite her over or u go over to see her in her home
7: let her sit comfortably and serve her good food and cool wine
8: go ahead with ur touch and Bleep that follows.
9: then continue ur life like nothing happened
10: don't call her but if she calls pick. if she needs more give her. but pretend like nothing has happened. after all no date. abi na date be that?

And you think you pasted something meaningful?

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by chisani(m): 1:22am On Oct 09, 2018
You said it all. That no 14 Strong ooo
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by golddeejay(m): 1:27am On Oct 09, 2018
All these full page story is better summarised by "use common sense". If you don't have it, no list of do's and don'ts can help you.
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by marvinsync(m): 7:28am On Oct 09, 2018
GistmeBlog:

all this only if she's actually a lady not a glorified hoe
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by GistmeBlog(m): 7:33am On Oct 09, 2018
marvinsync:

all this only if she's actually a lady not a glorified hoe

Hoe Low Shooooo...!!!
Naija girls problem too much..Lol
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Engagement Is About To Be Broken / Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer / Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.