Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady (38517 Views)

Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
All this rules to talk to woman. Abeg make we hear word. Only one rule that applies to both parties which is "be yourself"
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
boomssey:
I like this thread
Why you no go like am? cheesy
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
narrowpathy:
These tips are for under 18

grin grin grin

under 18.5

if u know, you know... grin
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Headlesschicken(m): 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
undecided Shut d Phuck up..
Liliyann:
Now this is the real definition of a REAL MAN!!!
A man that understands a woman!
A man that knows what it takes to treasure and take care of a woman!!
These are the type of men we are taking about!
I wish all men can borrow sense from him, when you are on a date, spend real cash,stop pinching money and expect the lady to split bills with you!!
A real man caters for a lady's need wholeheartedly without grumbling, coz he knows the value of the woman!!!
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Stanleysteno(m): 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
Xaos:
Good list. But too much bullshit.

You need to obey just ten commandments to please God. Wonder why there's 20 just to please a woman...

My brother!!! The thing just tire me... All these commandments just to take a lady that might still disappoint you like Amaka on a date.. Everyone forming relationship expert

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided Shut d Phuck up..
As in the girl just dey yarn dust. Probably has nothing to offer a man except sex.
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by bluefilm: 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
Any guy who doesn't know this already is a dullard and he's not fit to date.

In fact, I think this Joro of a guy is a dullard for saying what is already obvious.
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Vince77(m): 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
Xaos:

You need to obey just ten commandments to please God. Wonder why there's 20 just to please a woman...

God bless you plenty
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by JeromeBlack: 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
Liliyann:
Now this is the real definition of a REAL MAN!!!
A man that understands a woman!
A man that knows what it takes to treasure and take care of a woman!!
These are the type of men we are taking about!
I wish all men can borrow sense from him, when you are on a date, spend real cash,stop pinching money and expect the lady to split bills with you!!
A real man caters for a lady's need wholeheartedly without grumbling, coz he knows the value of the woman!!!

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
mikezuruki:

Leave that mumu girl. Even her profile is a lie. I know her and know where she lives.
it's the mumu ones that follow her thinking I pity the most...
na coded ow low show
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by TissuePaper: 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
But I've asked a girl if she's a virgin and nothing happened undecided
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by nedum4040: 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
OK
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by enemyofprogress: 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by fpeter(f): 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
"don't use fork & knife for ice cream."
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Meklex(m): 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
I failed all on my last date with a Facebook girl and she's ok with it
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by strenghtt: 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
Xaos:

You made sense a lot. Many people are finding it difficult to obey the 10 commandment to obey God but they are ready to obey 30 commandments to please a woman.
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by boomssey(f): 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
tosyne2much:
Why you no go like am? cheesy
cos am a female
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
spiritedtete:

It will be nice if you come with your money.... And offer to split the bill.. Then wait let me reject.

Except I know you are broke or you have told me how broke you are... I will get spare cash for you plus uber.. However expect it to be for sex only.. And when I am tired I start forming busy and ignoring yours calls.

Nevertheless... "If you are a take me to mama" then I will be ready to die for you broke or no broke. Sex on first date or not.

If you ask a girl out on a date, it is the unspoken rule that you foot the bill. Even if she offers to split it with you, it is your right to decline politely.
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by affinity77(m): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
These tips are for beginners
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by omooba969(m): 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
ifygod20:
Nice one,very educative.

What's educative about that crap? undecided
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
No 14 only becomes necessary if you want more. If not, why waste time and credit?
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by GOOOGLE504(m): 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
Xaos:

we can even summarize God's 10 into just one - "LOVE"..

Make d babe no vex o, na as d spirit leads
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
majekoam:

As someone who practices this I agree with most.
Number 6 made me laugh as only one girl has ever offered to split the bill and I refused and paid it all.
Secondly even if you do all these it just reflects that you are a good man. Many dates I've been on where I literally ticked off all of these point to only be disrespected by my date...
So all those women out there using the statements like "Men-Child", "boys" etc..you are very hypocritical...those are the same comments they will lay on their dates...As a man and knowing how some men operate, we have our problems but women need to stop behaving as if there aren't women out there who aren't terribly behaved...it's annoying...
from d comments here, its guys that act like they are perfect. its wrong to use insults on a person, man or woman, but that's d very thing they do. their personality attracts d kind of girls they meet
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by gladisa7: 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
Che ALL THIS GOVERNORS AND MINISTERS DEY OBSERVE ALL THIS RULES WEY LL THIS BEAUTIFUL ACTRESSES DEY FOLLOW THEM??
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Godwinchioke: 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ife Ogidi ga emesi were rie nwa awo. All dis because of a lady. Hmmmm
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by wilincs(m): 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
Some are wrong bro. Bt you tried. Kudos [color=#000099][/color] cool cool
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by OgbeniSamm(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
Na wa o...
What about this, do not breath while you're on a date. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by TobaMore(m): 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
Naija girls no go gree for dat no. 10 oo.. Abeggi na wetin majority of dem want gangan be dat
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by spiritedtete: 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ioannes:

If you ask a girl out on a date, it is the unspoken rule that you foot the bill. Even if she offers to split it with you, it is your right to decline politely.

I said that.... She should be civil enough to offer atleast.... Then I decline.

It's gives me some kind of confidence and make me see her as an independent person
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by majekoam(m): 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
gloria34:
from d comments here, its guys that act like they are perfect. its wrong to use insults on a person, man or woman, but that's d very thing they do. their personality attracts d kind of girls they meet

I guess you missed the part where I read that as a man I know we have our problems... That aside many guys are just venting because of experiences they have been through and don't know how to correctly express themselves..the same as women ("All men are cheats" and all that bull). My point is no gender can claim righteousness... Both sides are at fault.....why do you think most relationships dont work. Both men and women think the worst of each other due to their past so instead of trying to work together they are just in it to get what they want and bounce. Lastly I've found that you attract the opposite. A good guy meets a bad chick, she messes him over and turns him into a bad guy. He then meets s nice girl and messes her over....vicious cycle. Have you ever insulted someone? Or used someone for something knowing you didn't like them? You only will know the answer.... Let's stop this rhetoric like its always men against women...its counterproductive. Like I said there are faults on all sides.
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Small080(m): 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nice one �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Engagement Is About To Be Broken / 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady / Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.