Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady (38516 Views)

Ladies Should Have Backup Boyfriends - Joro Olumofin Reveals Why / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
Elder0001:

You rather not date because you have a very flawed mentality.

Coming from you it's a compliment. Get lost now.

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
Mindfulness:
I am glad I am no longer dating. All of the points mentioned should go without saying but class is harder to find than one might think.

That is correct! By the way, you no longer dating is wonderful
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Skepticus: 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
boyjo:
Makes sense.

9. Don't leave your date to talk to another Lady for more that 2 minutes (Guys, please don`t ever try this except you don`t like her)

10. Don't buy her too many gifts she may think you're trying to "buy" her .
Gistmeblog you got this wrong. Only this one o grin. No lady ever thinks you are trying to buy her when yoyu buy her loads of gifts except she doesn`t like you fa. Haba.
Buying gifts for a lady is one of the easiest routes to their hearts except you are just trying to discourage guys from spending.
grin

11. If for any reason someone else needs to be in the car, don't put her in the back seat. Yes guys, even if it`s your Mum (Except if your Mum was already seated in front when you picked her up). Well, except of course say you no like the girl

14. After the first sex always call as a courtesy (whether the sex was good or bad). Yeah but kindly get married before sex

20. Don't ask her for money. Chai! Don`t ever try this except say you no just like yourself cheesy

Wussy!
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Amudeneogu: 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
GistmeBlog:

1. Men shouldn't look at their phones more than the Lady while on a date
2. Don't Talk about your Bank account or how much your father has ; this puts ladies off (Bragging)
3. Smelling Bad ( Mouth or Body Odor is a No. No)
4. Don't ask " are you a virgin?"
5. Don't ask her how many guys she's been with ( Body Count) .
6. If she's going to pay for the movie or dinner let her know in advance ( no unexpected ATM failures, I forgot my wallet at home)
7. When your phone rings on a date and you're asked where you are? Don't give a degrading response e.g ( I dey with that big ass babe, I dey with tolu big Breasts, I dey with that weekend chops I teh u about"
8. Don't insist on a "come to my house first date" or come to my friends house first date
9. Don't leave your date to talk to another Lady for more that 2 minutes
10. Don't buy her too many gifts she may think you're trying to "buy" her .
11. If for any reason someone else needs to be in the car, don't put her in the back seat
12. Don't compare her to your Ex
13. Don't talk about her weight or hair in a negative way e.g ( some guys may say : you're about to burst out of that dress, your hair should be due by now ?)
14. After the first sex always call as a courtesy (whether the sex was good or bad)
15. Table manners ( don't make sounds with you're mouth while eating, don't talk while there's food in your mouth, don't use fork & knife for ice cream) .
16. Focus your eyes on her eyes not her breast or ass. ( don't look at any other lady asides her on a date)
17. Projecting yourself as someone you're not (Ladies can spot fake confidence, or a fake in general) Don't borrow your friends car and say it's yours, don't lie your friend's apartment is yours)
18.Don't be too touchy & feely on a first date
19. Don't be rude or nasty to the waiter or waitress to impress your date
20. Don't ask her for money
21. Don't ask for pictures unless she offers
Must you have sex before marriage?
Credits: Joroolumofin
From the desk of Gistmeblog
Re: Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by boyjo: 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
Skepticus:

Wussy!

I refuse to join una cult movement on NL to crucify love. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Engagement Is About To Be Broken / 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady / Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.