Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

'A Woman Has No Value Once She's 29' - Twitter User - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'A Woman Has No Value Once She's 29' - Twitter User (2722 Views)

What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'A Woman Has No Value Once She's 29' - Twitter User by Gisters: 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
A twitter user @MoeyMilan says 'A woman Has No Value Once She's 29'

See post below...

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/woman-no-value-shes-29-twitter-user

Cc; Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: 'A Woman Has No Value Once She's 29' - Twitter User by Gisters: 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
sad
Re: 'A Woman Has No Value Once She's 29' - Twitter User by Fierce11: 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
I beg to disagree.. A woman at 29 has value.. A different type of value that is extremely adored by teenage boys and broke higher institution guys.. The person that invented the word ''milf'' or ''sugarmummy'' was not stupid.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'A Woman Has No Value Once She's 29' - Twitter User by smoke123(m): 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
lol
Re: 'A Woman Has No Value Once She's 29' - Twitter User by ednut1(m): 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
I blame bloggers for giving fools the trend they crave. A 29 year lady who is a manager in her office has value more dan a 23 year old student wey don prob don 3 abortions

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Woman Has No Value Once She's 29' - Twitter User by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
Somewhat true. But a independent lady has nothing to worry about. Na dem go still rush her.

But for the dependent howlowshow, what remain is to transform into full couger.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'A Woman Has No Value Once She's 29' - Twitter User by IamD18: 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
They still have value. Afterall, Aboki dey value evening newspaper wey em go use wrap suya.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'A Woman Has No Value Once She's 29' - Twitter User by MrSensor(m): 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2018
lipsrsealed my mouth is sealed for this.

1 Like

Re: 'A Woman Has No Value Once She's 29' - Twitter User by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
Brigitte Macron got married to the Emmanuel Macron the current French president at the age of 55 while he was 29 at the time. So age is just a number. It doesn't define a woman's value as they are not commodities!
They are all valuable regardless of age. It all boils down to who they are as humans. And being independent.

3 Likes

Re: 'A Woman Has No Value Once She's 29' - Twitter User by Babyforever(f): 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
Same way his moda has no value when she was 29
Re: 'A Woman Has No Value Once She's 29' - Twitter User by Fierce11: 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
ednut1:
I blame bloggers for giving fools the trend they crave. A 29 year lady who is a manager in her office has value more dan a 23 year old student wey don prob don 3 abortions
Oga.. Don't sound daft when you actually know what the tweets' pushing at.

2 Likes

Re: 'A Woman Has No Value Once She's 29' - Twitter User by oshe111(m): 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
It depends on tje Lady.......

If na the Olosho own dey u are right but if na the smart working class intelligent ones......

You are dead wrong

Na those ones some of us dey like especially pretty and well shaped ones
Re: 'A Woman Has No Value Once She's 29' - Twitter User by oshe111(m): 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2018
It depends on the Lady.......

If na the Olosho own dey u are right but if na the smart working class intelligent ones......

You are dead wrong

Na those one some of us dey like especially pretty and well shaped ones
Re: 'A Woman Has No Value Once She's 29' - Twitter User by Fierce11: 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
Xaos:
Brigitte Macron got married to the Emmanuel Macron the current French president at the age of 55 while he was 29 at the time. So age is just a number. It doesn't define a woman's value as they are not commodities!
They are all valuable regardless of age. It all boils down to who they are as humans. And being independent.
The same Brigitte that requested people to tell macron how arrogant he is? Abeg... Age is NOT just a number.. If it is, then when you become a dad, send your child to primary one at age 14.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Woman Has No Value Once She's 29' - Twitter User by Jumbus31(m): 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
Tbvh everything about this post is pointing to my gf who is 29. Imagine my gf telling me she's expecting nothing less than 15k from me to mark her 30 years birthday. When I'm not that financially buoyant, and she knows. In as much as most of twitter users can spew trash. I can't but agreed with this one.

4 Likes

Re: 'A Woman Has No Value Once She's 29' - Twitter User by 2buffagain(m): 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2018
The older women get, the more they have to rely on more than just their body.
There is always a rude awakening in store for women who delay either starting a family or making serious money before they get too old.

Because by then, WHEN (not if) your beauty has degraded, you at least have money to pay for suger-son. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Woman Has No Value Once She's 29' - Twitter User by Headlesschicken(m): 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2018
grin Twitter n phucktards,I believe any gal that x from 25 n below r simply a big nuisance,date @yuh own peril, from 26 to 30 u get d real deal,no unnecessary delays asking for recharge cards n money for hair, infact no unnecessary demands,buh u gotta be serious too n down to roll wiv Dem....
Re: 'A Woman Has No Value Once She's 29' - Twitter User by Jumbus31(m): 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
cry
Fierce11:

The same Brigitte that requested people to tell macron how arrogant he is? Abeg... Age is NOT just a number.. If it is, then when you become a dad, send your child to primary one at age 14.
Lol...that's another angle
Re: 'A Woman Has No Value Once She's 29' - Twitter User by bossvinqualad25(m): 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
What's my own ,When u are in need of durable and quality cars u can always count on me to give you the best,for more information,check my signature
Re: 'A Woman Has No Value Once She's 29' - Twitter User by Raalsalghul: 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
IamD18:
They still have value. Afterall, Aboki dey value evening newspaper wey em go use wrap suya.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'A Woman Has No Value Once She's 29' - Twitter User by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
Fierce11:

Your analogy is very myopic.
It doesn't even relates to the post at all.

3 Likes

Re: 'A Woman Has No Value Once She's 29' - Twitter User by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
This being has no brain. grin

Nigeria men and sex/relationship though undecided
Re: 'A Woman Has No Value Once She's 29' - Twitter User by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2018
I really feel sorry for the people who have these kinda people in their lives. I'm just glad that I don't have to deal with this bs mentally. The world has evolved and societies and communities are racing for innovations and forwarding Mankind. While, the African man is calculating toto embarassed

#Shame! I'm sorry to the sisters of these fools.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Woman Has No Value Once She's 29' - Twitter User by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
Marriage is just a necessity and when one doesn't need it, it's better to let it pass.

Harassing ladies with marriage to me, is nonsense and stupidity. Ladies if you don't need a man, please enjoy your spinsterhood in peace and if you need kids, you know what to do. Enough of this nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: 'A Woman Has No Value Once She's 29' - Twitter User by Fierce11: 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
Xaos:

Your analogy is very myopic.
It doesn't even relates to the post at all.
You deviated. I had to do the same to show you how silly your ''age is just a number'' statement is.

1 Like

Re: 'A Woman Has No Value Once She's 29' - Twitter User by Fierce11: 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
Jumbus31:
cryLol...that's another angle
lol.. Definitely.

1 Like

Re: 'A Woman Has No Value Once She's 29' - Twitter User by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
Fierce11:

You deviated. I had to do the same to show you how silly your ''age is just a number'' statement is.

Well obviously you failed because your post was silly.
Re: 'A Woman Has No Value Once She's 29' - Twitter User by Ishilove: 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
Xaos:
Brigitte Macron got married to the Emmanuel Macron the current French president at the age of 55 while he was 29 at the time.
Na wa o. This Macron of a man get liver o. Wow

Back to the post. I blame bloggers for giving every fool a platform to propagate idiocy and foolishness.
Re: 'A Woman Has No Value Once She's 29' - Twitter User by Fierce11: 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
Xaos:

Well obviously you failed because your post was silly.
it had to be silly just like yours.. That's the point son..

1 Like

Re: 'A Woman Has No Value Once She's 29' - Twitter User by CAPSLOCKED: 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
THE BIGGEST FOOLS WALKING THE SURFACE OF THIS EARTH CAN ALL BE FOUND ON THE INTERNET.

1 Like

Re: 'A Woman Has No Value Once She's 29' - Twitter User by ehinmowo: 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
ednut1:

The day the bf of the manager will jilt her for the fresh blood, her eyes go clear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is More Younger Me Or My Wife. / Pretty Sure My Luck With Men Has Run Out:please Advice Me! / What Business Can I Do With Just #100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.