Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures (60342 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by HigherEd: 6:52am On Oct 19, 2018
The Estate consist of 50 rooms according to Churchgist and serves as the official residence of many Winners Chapel top leaders. At the center of the Estate is Oyedepo's home surrounded by that of his subbordinates..

The Bishop left the Bishop's Court some very few years ago to oversee the Canaancity Project and Covenant University which necessitated that he changed location within Canaanland...

The Estate as like all of Canaanland is powered by the 15MW gas turbine which ensures that the entire community is without the noise of generator sounds. - The Estate which is very close to Canaancity is a preamble of what's to come in the Church' own estate where thousands of houses are being built for members.

Currently, the Bishop's court is rumoured to be in use by Bishop Abioye, The First Vice President of The Living Faith Church - on his occasional visits to canaanland.

The Estate also has its own helipad for quick travel or for conveyance to the airport.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=335541377212978&id=226796954754088

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Kingosytex(m): 6:54am On Oct 19, 2018
nice one!! he who work should also eat. this is an age long principle

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by herber(m): 6:55am On Oct 19, 2018
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 19, 2018
Eyes have not seen, nor ears heard...

Glory!!!

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by yomi962: 7:00am On Oct 19, 2018
man of God or god of man. Time will tell

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by sLentlover7778(m): 7:06am On Oct 19, 2018
the Lord promised to his children..
Deuteronomy 28:12
Phillipian 4:19
when you serve the Lord everything will surely work out for your good..

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by dazzlingd(m): 7:10am On Oct 19, 2018
Kingosytex:
nice one!! he who work should also eat. this is an age long principle

What's his work

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 19, 2018
Orla234:
Eyes have not seen, nor ears heard...

Glory!!!

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by HigherEd: 7:14am On Oct 19, 2018
dazzlingd:

What's his work
He is a minister of the Gospel who eats of the proceeds of the Vineyard; An heralder of the Prosperity Mandate - A Bishop of Bishops.

Anyone who is not interested in prosperity is always free to choose poverty. Also, there are many annointed poverty preaching churches. I can always recommend one or two for you...

165 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by dazzlingd(m): 7:22am On Oct 19, 2018
HigherEd:

He is a minister of the Gospel who eats of the proceeds of the Vineyard
Lol, minister of the sheeples eating proceeds of the vanity.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by HigherEd: 7:28am On Oct 19, 2018
dazzlingd:

Lol, minister of the sheeples eating proceeds of the vanity.
Feel free to make mockery, it's not really you but the demons enraging inside you. Since prosperity is vanity, may you not attain such vanity in life.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by dazzlingd(m): 7:32am On Oct 19, 2018
HigherEd:

Feel free to make mockery, it's not really you but the demons enraging inside you. Since prosperity is vanity, may you not attain such vanity in life.

You are a donkey with no common sense. So anyone that does not share in worshiping your useless lords translate to demons. You this common slave of the rich. The man you are defending and giving the change you have in your account is living a far better life and gives no fvck about you, you this bishop worshipper.
You call him daddy when his true children are living large while you walk around the streets.
Shame on you, dingbat. And don't quote me again, your sense of reasoning is comparable to an ape. You and your useless bishop go to hell.

114 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by HigherEd: 7:40am On Oct 19, 2018
dazzlingd:

You are a donkey with no common sense. So anyone that does not share in worshiping your useless lords translate to demons. You this common slave of the rich. The man you are defending and giving the change you have in your account is living a far better life and gives no fvck about you, you this bishop worshipper.
You call him daddy when his true children are living large while you walk around the streets.
Shame on you, dingbat. And don't quote me again, your sense of reasoning is comparable to an ape. You and your useless bishop go to hell.
Hehehe now the demons have gone all ballistic. I hope you sing this same song when your celebtities roll out mansions and exotic cars, which are products of the proceed of commoners and less wealthy people in society.

No i am no slave of the clergy. As i said Oyedepo is an heralder - he was giving the mandate but it would not end with him. His prayers for me is that the wealth, exploits and relevance i would command would be far greater than he has ever witnessed and i know for a certainty that it would be so.

The devil has no problem spending money in his kingdom and for many decades many in the church have been imparted with pure nonsense on church poverty.

A God who lays his streets with Gold, boast of the Silvers and Gold and the thousand cattle on a hill. A God whose promise to his people is a beautiful mansion is a God of prosperity.

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by dazzlingd(m): 7:50am On Oct 19, 2018
HigherEd:

Hehehe now the demons have gone all ballistic. I hope you sing this same song when your celebtities roll out mansions and exotic cars, which are products of the proceed of commoners and less wealthy people in society.

No i am not slave of the clergy. As i said Oyedepo is an heralder - he was giving the mandate but it would not end with. His prayers for me is that the wealth, exploits and relevance i would command would be far greater than he has ever witnessed and i know for a certainty that it would be so.

Olodo, be living in your illusions and be deceiving yourself commanding wealth. Don't go and face your reality. Not only heralder, na heardsman.
You dare compare celebrities who work day and night discovering their talents and utilising it to entertain people and get wealth to one useless bishop con artist that gather people together to deceive them and collect the little in their hands to enrich himself.

My problem with your type is this, the time you are here defending your bald con artist, the bishop and his family don't give a fvck about u, they are living large, going to the best of schools, best of countries..arent you ashamed of yourself? Poverty ruin you till you get sense.

76 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by HigherEd: 7:55am On Oct 19, 2018
dazzlingd:

My problem with my type is this, the time i spend here attacking the bishop and his family , they don't give a fvck about me. They are living large, going to the best of schools, best of countries..am i not ashamed of myself? Poverty ruin me till i get sense.
Oh i am glad you finally saw the light.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by dazzlingd(m): 7:59am On Oct 19, 2018
HigherEd:

Oh, I hope that someday I will have sense and stop being a sheeple, it's not my fault I'm so useless like my useless bishop oledepo. Thank you for telling me the painful truth, as from now I will stop eating grasses like a ram... Mmeeeh, mheeh.

You are always welcome

14 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by wittyt98(m): 8:12am On Oct 19, 2018
nice grin not bad for a hope seller grin

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by grandiose4ever: 8:52am On Oct 19, 2018
N
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 19, 2018
If Jesus was building Estates & flying 4 different private jets upandan, nobody would hear about him. grin

Tell me, why is it so difficult for all these "Con Men" to obey a simple instruction from Jesus in Matthew 19:21, Mark 10:21 & Luke 18:22?

“Go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by grandiose4ever: 9:04am On Oct 19, 2018
dazzlingd:

Why are you so angry about what's none of your business. Did Oyedepo take money from your father or your mother? did he take money from your Sisters, Brothers or village people?
Are you the one who put money in the pocket of his members to question how they spent their money?
So what is it to you what consenting adults decide to do with their money?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by grandiose4ever: 9:10am On Oct 19, 2018
Zoharariel:
If Jesus was building Estates & flying 4 different private jets upandan, nobody would hear about him. grin

Tell me, why is it so difficult for all these "Con Men" to obey a simple instruction from Jesus in Matthew 19:21, Mark 10:21 & Luke 18:22?

“Go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”
Have you sold everything you have? You sure still have your phone which you bring here to spew trash - why not sell it and give the proceeds plus your data money to the poor man down your street rather than shamelessly peddling the pictures of children who are in need...
Why not turn yourself into a missionary and head to sudan to ho and help the needy... Bloody hypocrite!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by wittyt98(m): 9:24am On Oct 19, 2018
HigherEd:
No i am no slave of the clergy. As i said Oyedepo is an heralder - he was giving the mandate but it would not end with him. His prayers for me is that the wealth, exploits and relevance i would command would be far greater than he has ever witnessed and i know for a certainty that it would be so.

The devil has no problem spending money in his kingdom and for many decades many in the church have been imparted with pure nonsense on church poverty.

A God who lays his streets with Gold, boast of the Silvers and Gold and the thousand cattle on a hill. A God whose promise to his people is a beautiful mansion is a God of prosperity.
yea. grin the same way oyedepo prayed for all the Arab billionaires who don't worship Jesus to be richer than the richest winners member grin

It's not by oyedepo's prayers or prophesies
its by God's power. the same God that blesses a Muslim,Buddhist,Hindu,ifa worshipper who dont believe in Jesus as their lord and saviour or sees anything special in your so called man of God.
that goes to show u God is for Everyone regardless of Tribe or Religion. asslicking a human right violator like oyedepo isn't a sign of loyalty its just stupidity point blank grin.

HigherEd:

You have a very poor understanding of certain things....
The Bible records that Egypt a Godless, oppressive nation was living in economic prosperity for many years even as it enslaved the children of God. Therefore, God has shown even in scriptures that nations that don't serve him are still entitled to wealth... God will never destroy a Nation's economy to prove a point. But when he was ready he picked His people(Isreal) across the wilderness and brought them into their own land of opulence and plenty; A land that flowed with milk and honey...

The kind of wealth we want in the church is the God's kind of wealth- there is no use living 60 years in Qatar and then spending eternity in hell - one day in hell would erase your entire 60 yrs experience of prosperity while living in Qatar.

Norway today has 86% of Christians with a bountiful economy - many of them who are true sons and daughters would live a life of prosperity here on earth and then still enjoy mega prosperity in heaven. We are confident that that needs to be the experience of the African christian. Wealth must spread forth so much that it would contact the members and change our narrative even if you demons don't like it. That wealth would change their families and would leave enough for the church to do what it needs to do.

You also need to know that the muslims, atheists and satanists are all dear to Jesus. His blood serves as an intercessor against God's anger, therefore, heaven Will not sanction them even when they oppress believers. But woe betides anyman who dies without Jesus! He would wish he had lived in Solmalia(rather than Qatar) with just an opportunity to belief Jesus.

Make no mistake it is still better to live a destitute life in south sudan as a true believer, enjoying heaven afterward than live as an unbeliever in Qatar enjoying a couple of years but etetnity in hell...

this guy classified Egypt a Godless nation simply because their ideaology of God is quite different from his grin just like west Africans had the orishas , Egypt had their own different idea of God so u can't call them Godless simply because its different from your own Israeli inspired ideology.
"Israelites are Gods favorite people" ..says Christianity but islam and over 4 thousand other religions from around the globe disagrees
"The kind of wealth we want in the church is the God's kind of wealth" does that mean the mosque,temple or shrine kind of wealth is the Devil's kind of wealth? grin Mr man u re just a delusional sanctimonious creature who thinks the world revolves around beliefs and ideologies u prefer or love
You also need to know that the Christians are dear to Allah according to islam,dear to Krishna according to Hinduism, dear to Buddha according to Buddhism, dear to olodumare according to ifa and the blood of Jesus serves as nothing to a muslim and 4k other religions simply because they have their own creation stories and beliefs too grin and finally woe betides anyman who dies without Jesus says only a christian, without allah says only a muslim etc lol
I hope u know u re going to hell according to another person's religion just like they re going to hell according to your own religion
grin

the world is blessed with too many civilizations my friends not just yours. the world doesn't revolve around your own personal delusions or beliefs so u really need to stop using that fear tactics to shove your own deity of interest or creation story down other peoples throat
peace

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by HigherEd: 9:28am On Oct 19, 2018
Zoharariel:

You just tagged the picture of the pope with destitute kids... What message are you trying to pass?

The message of Jesus is for believers to leave a selfless life. We can sell our fortunes for the poor but we must also get blessed in return by God. It is a cycle of "give and it shall be given". If you give and not receive then you would soon be collecting alms from the poor that you are helping.

See ehn your comments come from a spiritual place of hatred seeking to deceive the elect and i can discern it. So my responses are not to convince you but to help protect passerby who are being misled by an agelong trick of the devil which is taking scripture out of context.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by HigherEd: 9:32am On Oct 19, 2018
wittyt98:
yea. grin the same way oyedepo prayed for all the Arab billionaires who don't worship Jesus to be richer than the richest winners member grin

its by God's power. the same God that blesses a Muslim,Buddhist,Hindu,ifa worshipper who doesn't believe in Jesus as lord and saviour or sees anything special in your so called man of God. that goes to show u God is for Everyone regardless of Tribe or Religion. asslicking a human right violator like oyedepo isn't a sign of loyalty its just stupidity point blank grin.
You have a very poor understanding of certain things....
The Bible records that Egypt a Godless, oppressive nation was living in economic prosperity for many years even as it enslaved the children of God. Therefore, God has shown even in scriptures that nations that don't serve him are still entitled to wealth... God will never destroy a Nation's economy to prove a point. But when he was ready he picked His people(Isreal) across the wilderness and brought them into their own land of opulence and plenty; A land that flowed with milk and honey...

The kind of wealth we want in the church is the God's kind of wealth- there is no use living 60 years in Qatar and then spending eternity in hell - one day in hell would erase your entire 60 yrs experience of prosperity while living in Qatar.

Norway today has 86% of Christians with a bountiful economy - many of them who are true sons and daughters would live a life of prosperity here on earth and then still enjoy mega prosperity in heaven. We are confident that that needs to be the experience of the African christian. Wealth must spread forth so much that it would contact the members and change our narrative even if you demons don't like it. That wealth would change their families and would keave enough for the church to do what it needs to do.

You also need to know that the muslims, atheists and satanists are all dear to Jesus. His blood serves as an intercessor against God's anger, therefore, heaven Will not sanction them even when they oppress believers. But woe betides anyman who dies without Jesus! He would wish he had lived in Solmalia(rather than Qatar) with just an opportunity to belief Jesus.

Make no mistake it is still better to live a destitute life in south sudan as a true believer, enjoying heaven afterward than live as an unbeliever in Qatar enjoying a couple of years but etetnity in hell...

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 19, 2018
grandiose4ever:

Have you sold everything you have? You sure still have your phone which you bring here to spew trash - why not sell it and give the proceeds plus your data money to the poor man down your street rather than shamelessly peddling the pictures of children who are in need...
Why not turn yourself into a missionary and head to sudan to ho and help the needy... Bloody hypocrite!

I am neither a christian nor a muslim - but a freeborn. My brain is my God & my heart is my religion. Just interpreting your holy books to you brain-dead hypocrites. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 19, 2018
HigherEd:

You just tagged the picture of the pope with destitute kids... What message are you trying to pass?

Mr. Toddler, Jesus did not command your leaders or your church to spend 1% of their income to build schools & hospitals for their communities - in order to deceive their gullible congregants that their tithes & seed offerings are being expendeded judiciously on humanitarian endeavors.

Jesus said - Sell EVERYTHING (not some) you have and give to the poor! grin

If you must follow Jesus instructions, then follow it to the letter. grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 9:53am On Oct 19, 2018
wittyt98:

its by God's power. the same God that blesses a Muslim,Buddhist,Hindu,ifa worshipper who doesn't believe in Jesus as lord and saviour or sees anything special in your so called man of God. that goes to show u God is for Everyone regardless of Tribe or Religion. asslicking a human right violator like oyedepo isn't a sign of loyalty its just stupidity point blank grin.
Your own interpretation of Gods hands in a mans life is defined by wealth but I tell you wealth can be acquired fraudulently and even for those waiting in line to get it the right way have to work for it.
The kingdom of God isn't measured by earthly wealth. As a matter of fact your earthly riches can be a negative on your total man wealth.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 19, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Your own interpretation of Gods hands in a mans life is defined by wealth but I tell you wealth can be acquired fraudulently and even for those waiting in line to get it the right way have to work for it.
The kingdom of God isn't measured by earthly wealth. As a matter of fact your earthly riches can be a negative on your total man wealth.

So you're saying all the Arab Billionaires acquired their wealth fraudulently because they do not believe in Yahweh, Jesus & Oyedepo? undecided

11 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 9:59am On Oct 19, 2018
Zoharariel:

Mr. Toddler, Jesus did not command your leaders or your church to spend 1% of their income to build schools & hospitals for their communities - in order to deceive their gullible congregants that their tithes & seed offerings are being expendeded judiciously on humanitarian endeavors.

Who should sell what? How many houses or properties does bishop own?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by HigherEd: 10:00am On Oct 19, 2018
Zoharariel:

Lol see the ignorant freeborn spewing ignorant things. At least 80% of the catholic church's expenditure is on charity. I would give you the opportunity to run off to Google and come back with more solid arguments. Right now you are talking nonsense.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / How God Saved Me From Masturbation And Pornography Addiction After 10 Years / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.