Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures (60422 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by ollah2: 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
CodeTemplar:
So you want oyedepo to take N50 offering and N2,500 tithe from the rich then build a N20 million house for the rich?

Or he should take the above stated seeds from the poor and give all of them 800k school fee for free?

Your reasoning is that poor?

Even the mighty america and catholic church make people pay heavily for education so who are you modelling yours after?

Quit talking like a demented fellow
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by ollah2: 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
xcelentattitude:

As if you made sense

#CommentReadersAss All the way!

I can't make sense to a senseless fellow
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Kingstanding: 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
sLentlover7778:

I'm not a pastor.. i was once like you.. talk and think like you until I found Christ..

proverb 26: 5.. back up your words with scriptions before I can take you serious..

have a nice day and don't forget these...psalm 105:15..
. Read your Bible very well, Matthew 6 verse 19 -21 says Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth,where moth and rust doth corrupt,and where thieves break through and steal:But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. Read proven 23 verse 4 Says Labour not to be rich:cease from thine own wisdom. I want you to challenge me OK. You need to read your Bible very well if you want to be a Christian you have to follow the foot step of Our Lord Jesus Christ and the Apostles. I know people like you will rather accept what your Pastor told you than the words of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Good day.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by ClassiqueMan: 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
God elevate me too oooo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Kingstanding: 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
sLentlover7778:

I'm not a pastor.. i was once like you.. talk and think like you until I found Christ..

proverb 26: 5.. back up your words with scriptions before I can take you serious..

have a nice day and don't forget these...psalm 105:15..
. My brother truly you found Christ. Read Matthew 6 verse 19-21 says Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. Read Proverbs 23 verse 4 says Labour not to be rich: cease from thine own wisdom. If you want to be Christ like you have to follow his foot step then by doing that you can now call yourselves Christian. I know people like you will rather accept what your Pastor told you than the words of our Lord Jesus Christ. Good day and have a wonderful weekend. May the peace of Our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
Kingosytex:
nice one!! he who work should also eat. this is an age long principle

yea, including con men n 419ners.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by LoneWolf200(m): 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
So the Bishop's issue is causing all these arguments?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
ollah2:

Quit talking like a demented fellow
So a typo now makes one demented. You are a big waste.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by desiredhome: 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Stop reasoning like a squirrel on cocaine. After building an affordable school and opening it for the poor how will he sustain the recurrent expenses of the school without lowering set standard? Or you want the school to be like government schools? Use your agbaka na...

Poverty is when God gave you brain but you can't use it positively, the reason you call it church is charity not for business, its better you don't call it a church, and how have the standard you claimed help in developing your country when the Country is going down by the day due to poverty? For your information the Government schools use to be the best until your greedy pastors/politicians decided to destroy it so that they can extort the parents.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
desiredhome:

Poverty is when God gave you brain but you can't use it positively, the reason you call it church is charity not for business, its better you don't call it a church, and how have the standard you claimed help in developing your country when the Country is going down by the day due to poverty? For your information the Government schools use to be the best until your greedy pastors/politicians decided to destroy it so that they can extort the parents.
God must have put something inside your skull...use it.
Use it to separate the beer parlour rumours going round that private schools are all profit oriented or use it to prove winners owned schools are making profits.

Charity isn't MMM and so don't expect winners to take your meagre N100 offerings and flip it to N20m house or 800k school fee subsidy. Charity is when the available rooms in the estate is used to meet needs of pastor who can't afford housing and that's what the Bishop is doing already.

Also use it to differentiate between pastors and politicians. Pastors manage wealth voluntary donated from followers of the faith who trust and believe they are God sent while politicians manage taxes and resources forcefully obtained from the people.
The bold part is so evident from your arguments.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by dsolo(m): 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
CooperJay:

See the E-rat oo grin grin cheesy

Hello E-pig
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by udz: 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
HigherEd:

He is a minister of the Gospel who eats of the proceeds of the Vineyard; An heralder of the Prosperity Mandate - A Bishop of Bishops.

Anyone who is not interested in prosperity is always free to choose poverty. Also, there are many annointed poverty preaching churches. I can always recommend one or two for you...

Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by desiredhome: 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
CodeTemplar:
God must have put something inside your skull...use it.
Use it to separate the beer parlour rumours going round that private schools are all profit oriented or use it to prove winners owned schools are making profits.

Charity isn't MMM and so don't expect winners to take your meagre N100 offerings and flip it to N20m house or 800k school fee subsidy. Charity is when the available rooms in the estate is used to meet needs of pastor who can't afford housing and that's what the Bishop is doing already.

Also use it to differentiate between pastors and politicians. Pastors manage wealth voluntary donated from followers of the faith who trust and believe they are God sent while politicians manage taxes and resources forcefully obtained from the people.
The bold part is so evident from your arguments.

there is nothing like beer palour rumour, this is Nigeria, where every information is at hand,
When the pastors are gradely receiving from the 100 naira givers it's not meagre, are they not the majority of your congregation?
last I checked, our God is not an author of confusion, there is no difference between the your pastors and the politicians, they are all robbing their gullible members.

Politicians creating empire for themselves with the tax payers money.
Pastors creating empire for themselves with their gullible members tithe, sacrificial seed, etc

Gullible members getting poorer in their illusion,
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
desiredhome:

there is nothing like beer palour rumour, this is Nigeria, where every information is at hand,
When the pastors are gradely receiving from the 100 naira givers it's not meagre, are they not the majority of your congregation?
last I checked, our God is not an author of confusion, there is no difference between the your pastors and the politicians, they are all robbing their gullible members.
You couldn't counter any of my points with fact.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by desiredhome: 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
CodeTemplar:
You couldn't counter any of my points with fact.
What are the points, can't you read?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by billyG(m): 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
Zoharariel:
If Jesus was building Estates & flying 4 different private jets upandan, nobody would hear about him. grin

Tell me, why is it so difficult for all these "Con Men" to obey a simple instruction from Jesus in Matthew 19:21, Mark 10:21 & Luke 18:22?

“Go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”
Yu don't want them to enjoy their heaven on Earth,they know heaven is not for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Lotechi(m): 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
sLentlover7778:
the Lord promised to his children..
Deuteronomy 28:12
Phillipian 4:19
when you serve the Lord everything will surely work out for your good..
. So those people living in poverty are not Christian's abi......until we know the true essence of christianity or religion, we would still remain as though we were in the dark ages.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Lotechi(m): 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
HigherEd:

Hehehe now the demons have gone all ballistic. I hope you sing this same song when your celebtities roll out mansions and exotic cars, which are products of the proceed of commoners and less wealthy people in society.

No i am no slave of the clergy. As i said Oyedepo is an heralder - he was giving the mandate but it would not end with him. His prayers for me is that the wealth, exploits and relevance i would command would be far greater than he has ever witnessed and i know for a certainty that it would be so.

The devil has no problem spending money in his kingdom and for many decades many in the church have been imparted with pure nonsense on church poverty.

A God who lays his streets with Gold, boast of the Silvers and Gold and the thousand cattle on a hill. A God whose promise to his people is a beautiful mansion is a God of prosperity.
. Your country is the poverty capital of the world and you are saying someone was given a "prosperity mandate". I am a lover of christ and admirer of his parables like the parable of the good samaritan.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by sLentlover7778(m): 11:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lotechi:
. So those people living in poverty are not Christian's abi......until we know the true essence of christianity or religion, we would still remain as though we were in the dark ages.

are you among those living in poverty? as for me and my family.. the Lord promise never to leave nor forsake me and he shall supply all my needs according to his riches through Christ Jesus..

I'm rich and proud..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by desiredhome: 12:46am On Oct 20, 2018
sLentlover7778:

are you among those living in poverty? as for me and my family.. the Lord promise never to leave nor forsake me and he shall supply all my needs according to his riches through Christ Jesus..

I'm rich and proud..
suffering and smiling,
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Lotechi(m): 6:15am On Oct 20, 2018
sLentlover7778:

I'm rich and proud..
. This is where u get it twisted. Your religious belief does not guarantee riches, Hardwork does.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by dazzlingd(m): 10:45am On Oct 20, 2018
sLentlover7778:
the Lord promised to his children..
Deuteronomy 28:12
Phillipian 4:19
when you serve the Lord everything will surely work out for your good..

Same Deuteronomy that said specifically that tithe wasn't money... Shameless buffon hypocrites.
Tithe was never money..so why does your oledepo and adebole preach tithe has money.

Deuteronomy 14
24 But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the Lord your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the Lord will choose to put his Name is so far away), 25 then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the Lord your God will choose. 26 Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by dazzlingd(m): 10:47am On Oct 20, 2018
sLentlover7778:

I'm rich and proud..

Being rich and proud not by mouth but action. Wake up to reality
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by dazzlingd(m): 10:54am On Oct 20, 2018
wittyt98:
u seriously think this extremist knows who Horus is? grin majority of these brain dead Christians barely know beyond what their pastors or holy book wants them to know grin grin

They will soon bind and cast him for mentioning the name of demons.
I once heard the name Israel was coined from three ancient gods Isis, Ra and El making IsRaEl
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Roycemadeit(m): 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
Jesus never preached Christianity he simply showed mankind how to fellowship with God. An organization was coined out of Jesus' message little wonder that the western countries that had adopted the religion and brought it down to Africa first enslaved, killed and ridiculed many.

If the bible was followed the way Jesus preached the church ought to have been the place where the poorest, most miserable and depressed people would come to get more reasons to stay living.
Sadly enough these "men of God" are even more respected than God When these "men of God" mention God, the gullible congregations tremble in fear and they dare not think for themselves so they can't question anything.
So many things are wrong, I would say because we are lost, our traditional beliefs have been eroded and is now replaced with something else, something that isn't of our society. But, the truth is that our society is different from that of the white man and what the white man gave to us is still misunderstood.
We are incredibly superstitious and so this "men of God" who ought to do as Jesus did simply capitalize on our belief system and obtain your substances in the name of God. They pick what will benefit them and leave what wouldn't.
How much love (love the base of Christ's message) is been shared among "Christians" how much love is shared by Christians to other people of different religion? how much love do you receive from your G.O? I don even tire, you that is calling one man "man of God" should understand that you also have the same Bible and should be able to understand what you read or ask questions.

And by the way those people who lived before the invasion of the western missionaries that didn't know anything about Jesus Christ or even those that lived here in Africa before Jesus' birth would they all be in Hell?
Let's make it biblical the Amorities or the Philistines in the bible that were not the chosen people of God where would their destination be in the after life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by JavaKonjo: 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
Unemployed peoples tithes and seeds sown in action grin grin grin grin angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / T.B Joshua's 1st Child Graduates From LSE With 2.1 / Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.