Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures (60435 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 19, 2018
crooked pastor. i pity his gullible followers grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Kingstanding: 11:29am On Oct 19, 2018
sLentlover7778:
the Lord promised to his children..
Deuteronomy 28:12
Phillipian 4:19
when you serve the Lord everything will surely work out for your good..
Why he did not work well for Apostle Paul and the rest of Our Lord Jesus Christ Disciples. Maybe our pastors have their own different Jesus or Bible.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Stevengold(m): 11:31am On Oct 19, 2018
Zoharariel:

I am neither a christian nor a muslim - but a freeborn. My brain is my God & my heart is my religion. Just interpreting your holy books to you brain-dead hypocrites. grin

Have you ever wondered how we came to be?
The science behind Ur being?
why we all die?
And most of all , were we go when we die ??

You actually don't even own urself.
If u do. Ur life would be at Ur disposal.
Fear the Living God.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by BakaYoko999: 11:34am On Oct 19, 2018
lefulefu:
I no go lie oocheesy.. Pastor business in nigeria na very lucrative business. After politics profession in naija then yahoo yahoo/yahoo+ then pastoring is the third next lucrative career in naija. So just by members dropping 10 naira or 100 naira for plate is enuf to make one pastor a billioniareshocked. Na wah for wire road ooocheesy.
in winners, people drop offering of 100k, 200k, even 1M and above. Which one be 10 naira?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Grace001: 11:35am On Oct 19, 2018
wittyt98:
yea. grin the same way oyedepo prayed for all the Arab billionaires who don't worship Jesus to be richer than the richest winners member grin

It's not by oyedepo's prayers or prophesies
its by God's power. the same God that blesses a Muslim,Buddhist,Hindu,ifa worshipper who doesn't believe in Jesus as lord and saviour or sees anything special in your so called man of God. that goes to show u God is for Everyone regardless of Tribe or Religion. asslicking a human right violator like oyedepo isn't a sign of loyalty its just stupidity point blank grin.

May God continue to increase your knowledge bro... I always said this, Christian have to stop this mentality believing that we own God. God is God of all. Don't mind those PASTOR ASS LICKER. I guess PAPA or DADDY GO prayed for Dangote and Dantata before they were blessed. Some church goers and fanatics might even say the wealth of the likes of Dangote, Dantata and other Arab nations aren't from Christian God.

But their brainwashed state of mind won't let them think that He(God) let the same sun to shine upon both Christians and others.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by desiredhome: 11:35am On Oct 19, 2018
HigherEd:

He is a minister of the Gospel who eats of the proceeds of the Vineyard; An heralder of the Prosperity Mandate - A Bishop of Bishops.

Anyone who is not interested in prosperity is always free to choose poverty. Also, there are many annointed poverty preaching churches. I can always recommend one or two for you...
how deep is your darkness? I am very sure that you do not own a house not to talk of living in such an estate, you can not even near that environment due to security details, meanwhile that's your monthly contributions, your only job is to continue praying, fasting and be shouting Amem I receive at every gathering, keep deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by eodavids(m): 11:36am On Oct 19, 2018
HigherEd:
The Estate consist of 50 rooms according to Churchgist and serves as the official residence of many Winners Chapel top leaders. At the center of the Estate is Oyedepo's home surrounded by that of his subbordinates..

The Bishop left the Bishop's Court some very few years ago to oversee the Canaancity Project and Covenant University which necessitated that he changed location within Canaanland...

The Estate as like all of Canaanland is powered by the 15MW gas turbine which ensures that the entire community is without the noise of generator sounds. - The Estate which is very close to Canaancity is a preamble of what's to come in the Church' own estate where thousands of houses are being built for members.

Currently, the Bishop's court is rumoured to be in use by Bishop Abioye, The First Vice President of The Living Faith Church - on his occasional visits to canaanland.

The Estate also has its own helipad for quick travel or for conveyance to the airport.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=335541377212978&id=226796954754088

I love to see practical people stretching their potentials.

This man has great potentials and keeps stretching them.

All of us have great potentials in us, well embedded. Let's all rise, respectively and utilize our potentials. At the end, other people's lives will be enhanced and made better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 19, 2018
Doerstech:

What are you trying to say?

Read between the lines
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 19, 2018
HigherEd:

He is a minister of the Gospel who eats of the proceeds of the Vineyard; An heralder of the Prosperity Mandate - A Bishop of Bishops.

Anyone who is not interested in prosperity is always free to choose poverty. Also, there are many annointed poverty preaching churches. I can always recommend one or two for you...
...and u're one of his sheeples
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 19, 2018
I heard this crooked Oyedepo likes to fuvk young boys too, in the name of God.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 19, 2018
BakaYoko999:
in winners, people drop offering of 100k, 200k, even 1M and above. Which one be 10 naira?
iyam talking about the poorer memberscheesy. No be the poor members plenty pass the rich members? Abi poor ppl no dey winners ?cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 19, 2018
desiredhome:
how deep is your darkness? I am very sure that you do not own a house not to talk of living in such an estate, you can not even near that environment due to security details, meanwhile that's your monthly contributions, your only job is to continue praying, fasting and be shouting Amem I receive at every gathering, keep deceiving yourself.
grin grin grin grin grin grin Your sense dey there!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 19, 2018
matrixx:
My marle na big fat Idiot

grin grin grin Fixed !!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by HigherEd: 11:46am On Oct 19, 2018
wittyt98:
this guy classified Egypt a Godless nation simply because their ideaology of God is quite different from yours lmao just like west Africans and the orishas Egypt had their own different idea of God so u can't call them Godless simply because its different from your own Israeli inspired ideology.
"israelites his people" ..says Christianity but islam and over 4thousand other religions from around the globe disagrees grin
"The kind of wealth we want in the church is the God's kind of wealth" does that mean the mosque,temple or shrine kind of wealth is Devil's kind of wealth? grin grin lmao Mr man u re just a delusional sanctimonious creature who thinks the world revolves around only beliefs and ideaology he likes grin

You also need to know that the Christians are dear to Allah according to islam,dear to Krishna according to Hinduism, dear to Buddha according to Buddhism, dear to olodumare according to ifa and the blood of Jesus serves as nothing to a muslim and over 4k religions simply because they have their own creation stories and beliefs too lol and finally woe betides anyman who dies without Jesus says a christian, without allah says a muslim etc lol

I hope u know u re going to hell according to another person's religions just like they going to hell according to your own too religion grin grin

the world is blessed with too many civilizations my friends not just yours. the world doesn't revolve around your own personal delusions or beliefs so u really need to stop using that fear tactics to shove your own deity of interest or creation story down other peoples throat grin grin

peace.
If you are given an exam question with multiple choices. Would you say the question has no answer simply because there are many choices? People may put up their own theories, arguments and thoughts but the Truth will never change. Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life! And no man who denies Jesus will see Heaven...

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Grace001: 11:48am On Oct 19, 2018
desiredhome:

Don't mind people like him, they are always a day dreamer. They actually know the truth but they keep deceiving themselves. I have a friend who is a member of Living faith church, he once said "God is grate our PAPA private jet is now 4" I said to him guy keep quiet there, who is your PAPA? A jet you have never get close to, not even 5 feet away not to talk of going inside the jet. I remember how his sister struggled just to gain an admission into a public university before she finally got pregnant, I reminded him why can't you just let her enroll in Covenant University at least you're a complete member with Wofbi certificate and other certificates. Only the rich family in Winner and other churches can send their kids to Covenant university, it's no go area for the poor members

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by akanu(m): 11:51am On Oct 19, 2018
Beautiful estate. Money is good and I will make it.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 19, 2018
gypsey:
crooked pastor. i pity his gullible followers grin
it has nothing to do with crookednesscheesy. It pays to be a skilled orator and pastors are skilled orators. They are good with words and know how to pull crowds and the emotions of ppl and make dem drop cashcheesy. D same way our politicians are good with words and make us fight amognst ourselvescheesy.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 19, 2018
lefulefu:
it has nothing to do with crookednesscheesy. It pays to be a skilled orator and pastors are skilled orators. They are good with words and know how to pull crowds and the emotions of ppl and make dem drop cashcheesy. D same way our politicians are good with words and make us fight amognst ourselvescheesy.
Absolutely! just like the Ilutionist, magicians and scammers. grin If anyone is foolish enough to give them their money their are happy to take it.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Mccullum: 11:54am On Oct 19, 2018
HigherEd:

You have a very poor understanding of certain things....
The Bible records that Egypt a Godless, oppressive nation was living in economic prosperity for many years even as it enslaved the children of God. Therefore, God has shown even in scriptures that nations that don't serve him are still entitled to wealth... God will never destroy a Nation's economy to prove a point. But when he was ready he picked His people(Isreal) across the wilderness and brought them into their own land of opulence and plenty; A land that flowed with milk and honey...

The kind of wealth we want in the church is the God's kind of wealth- there is no use living 60 years in Qatar and then spending eternity in hell - one day in hell would erase your entire 60 yrs experience of prosperity while living in Qatar.

Norway today has 86% of Christians with a bountiful economy - many of them who are true sons and daughters would live a life of prosperity here on earth and then still enjoy mega prosperity in heaven. We are confident that that needs to be the experience of the African christian. Wealth must spread forth so much that it would contact the members and change our narrative even if you demons don't like it. That wealth would change their families and would keave enough for the church to do what it needs to do.

You also need to know that the muslims, atheists and satanists are all dear to Jesus. His blood serves as an intercessor against God's anger, therefore, heaven Will not sanction them even when they oppress believers. But woe betides anyman who dies without Jesus! He would wish he had lived in Solmalia(rather than Qatar) with just an opportunity to belief Jesus.

Make no mistake it is still better to live a destitute life in south sudan as a true believer, enjoying heaven afterward than live as an unbeliever in Qatar enjoying a couple of years but etetnity in hell...

It is not reasonable when you only believe that only christians will enter paradise and how do you believe that Jesus will save you in the hereafter because you are calling him son of God and God declared in the Holy Quran that He belong to no body and no body belongs to Him, Jesus says He'll deny those that calling him God and son of God as that'll be disastrous for you on the day of judgment.

It's very difficult to be religious and get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by mosesadebanji: 11:54am On Oct 19, 2018
All these Nigerian's religious leader are Man of God or are wealth accumulates from poor masses by deceiving people that God calling them?
Who serves God among them? I thought they are all serving world to becomes richest pastor in the world.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 19, 2018
gypsey:
Absolutely! just like the Ilutionist, magicians and scammers. grin
na u talk dat one not me oocheesy

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Lovelife433(m): 11:57am On Oct 19, 2018
dazzlingd:

You are a donkey with no common sense. So anyone that does not share in worshiping your useless lords translate to demons. You this common slave of the rich. The man you are defending and giving the change you have in your account is living a far better life and gives no fvck about you, you this bishop worshipper.
You call him daddy when his true children are living large while you walk around the streets.
Shame on you, dingbat. And don't quote me again, your sense of reasoning is comparable to an ape. You and your useless bishop go to hell.
lipsrsealed
dazzlingd:

You are a donkey with no common sense. So anyone that does not share in worshiping your useless lords translate to demons. You this common slave of the rich. The man you are defending and giving the change you have in your account is living a far better life and gives no fvck about you, you this bishop worshipper.
You call him daddy when his true children are living large while you walk around the streets.
Shame on you, dingbat. And don't quote me again, your sense of reasoning is comparable to an ape. You and your useless bishop go to hell.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by ollah2: 11:58am On Oct 19, 2018
sLentlover7778:
the Lord promised to his children..
Deuteronomy 28:12
Phillipian 4:19
when you serve the Lord everything will surely work out for your good..

So his church members aren't serving the Lord??
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 19, 2018
lefulefu:
na u talk dat one not me oocheesy
Anyone who is foolish enough to give them their money, They will be happy to Accept it.

Yes! na me talk am.. grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Aarondan(m): 11:59am On Oct 19, 2018
Haters and son of devil � come over the food is ready grin grin grin grin grin

If you don't add value to my life Iike he does, it's insane and devilish of you to question or detect how or where should spend my money � .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

T.B Joshua's 1st Child Graduates From LSE With 2.1 / Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) / Pastor Alph Lukau Arrives In Rolls Royce, Horses And Police Entourage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.