Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures (60419 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
Bar1941:

Spiritual nairalanders will soon come for your head.

Make dem come I get confam suya dagger grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Burgerlomo: 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
Orla234:
Eyes have not seen, nor ears heard...

Glory!!!

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Aarondan(m): 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
yomi962:
man of God or god of man. Time will tell
This is why you would ever be poor

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Aarondan(m): 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
dazzlingd:

You are a donkey with no common sense. So anyone that does not share in worshiping your useless lords translate to demons. You this common slave of the rich. The man you are defending and giving the change you have in your account is living a far better life and gives no fvck about you, you this bishop worshipper.
You call him daddy when his true children are living large while you walk around the streets.
Shame on you, dingbat. And don't quote me again, your sense of reasoning is comparable to an ape. You and your useless bishop go to hell.
You'd been better than me but you would be
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by desiredhome: 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
HigherEd:

Hehehe now the demons have gone all ballistic. I hope you sing this same song when your celebtities roll out mansions and exotic cars, which are products of the proceed of commoners and less wealthy people in society.

No i am no slave of the clergy. As i said Oyedepo is an heralder - he was giving the mandate but it would not end with him. His prayers for me is that the wealth, exploits and relevance i would command would be far greater than he has ever witnessed and i know for a certainty that it would be so.

The devil has no problem spending money in his kingdom and for many decades many in the church have been imparted with pure nonsense on church poverty.

A God who lays his streets with Gold, boast of the Silvers and Gold and the thousand cattle on a hill. A God whose promise to his people is a beautiful mansion is a God of prosperity.
it's only a lazy man that depends on another man for success, no wonder Nigeria is the world capital today, so many illiterates,

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by akdjr(m): 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
I waka many places here in Africa....

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by back2sender: 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
HigherEd:

He is a minister of the Gospel who eats of the proceeds of the Vineyard; An heralder of the Prosperity Mandate - A Bishop of Bishops.

Anyone who is not interested in prosperity is always free to choose poverty. Also, there are many annointed poverty preaching churches. I can always recommend one or two for you...

minister of god indeed or Minister of Obi ATIKULOOTED.
Shior
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by D1official: 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
dazzlingd:

You are a donkey with no common sense. So anyone that does not share in worshiping your useless lords translate to demons. You this common slave of the rich. The man you are defending and giving the change you have in your account is living a far better life and gives no fvck about you, you this bishop worshipper.
You call him daddy when his true children are living large while you walk around the streets.
Shame on you, dingbat. And don't quote me again, your sense of reasoning is comparable to an ape. You and your useless bishop go to hell.
FOOL!! U forgot that even Bill Gate billions comes from the proceeds of d poor/Rich.
Make your self useful to your world nd you will be blessed.
Papa Oyedepo is inline with the scripture cos redemption comes with abundance. Study your bible and stop boiling of jealousy.
I guess you so love God but wants his servants to be beggars.
Shame on you Demon,the gaye of hell shall never prevail.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Grace001: 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
Mccullum:

It is not reasonable when you only believe that only christians will enter paradise and how do you believe that Jesus will save you in the hereafter because you are calling him son of God and God declared in the Holy Quran that He belong to no body and no body belongs to Him, Jesus says He'll deny those that calling him God and son of God as that'll be disastrous for you on the day of judgment.

It's very difficult to be religious and get sense.

He is a Christian, so he has that automatic ticket and passport for HEAVEN. Let all this Christians fanatics keep deceiving themselves, only Christians will go to heaven, because being a Christians is automatic ticket to heave.

Most of those hypocrite Christians won't really be surprise when they hear that word "Go away from me you worker of inequity, I don't know you"
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Aarondan(m): 12:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasure. Job 36:11

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by ollah2: 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
wittyt98:
this guy classified Egypt a Godless nation simply because their ideaology of God is quite different from yours lmao just like west Africans and the orishas Egypt had their own different idea of God so u can't call them Godless simply because its different from your own Israeli inspired ideology.
"israelites his people" ..says Christianity but islam and over 4thousand other religions from around the globe disagrees grin
"The kind of wealth we want in the church is the God's kind of wealth" does that mean the mosque,temple or shrine kind of wealth is Devil's kind of wealth? grin grin lmao Mr man u re just a delusional sanctimonious creature who thinks the world revolves around only beliefs and ideaology he likes grin

You also need to know that the Christians are dear to Allah according to islam,dear to Krishna according to Hinduism, dear to Buddha according to Buddhism, dear to olodumare according to ifa and the blood of Jesus serves as nothing to a muslim and over 4k religions simply because they have their own creation stories and beliefs too lol and finally woe betides anyman who dies without Jesus says a christian, without allah says a muslim etc lol

I hope u know u re going to hell according to another person's religions just like they going to hell according to your own too religion grin grin

the world is blessed with too many civilizations my friends not just yours. the world doesn't revolve around your own personal delusions or beliefs so u really need to stop using that fear tactics to shove your own deity of interest or creation story down other peoples throat grin grin

peace.

You summed up the problems I have with religion and it's members especially Christians. They are so full of their religion that they have portrayed heaven to be only occupied by Christians while Jesus seats on the throne to judge other Christians since non Chrisitians are automatically going straight to hell.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by wittyt98(m): 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
HigherEd:

If you are given an exam question with multiple choices. Would you say the question has no answer simply because there are many choices? People may put up their own theories, arguments and thoughts but the Truth will never change. Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life! And no man who denies Jesus will see Heaven...
because your final answer is 20 means emeka's final answer (40) is wrong? grin

emeka could be wrong or right and vise versa so pls stop deceiving yourself grin. your freedom of religion shouldn't affect my freedom from your religion yunno grin if Jesus is the way for you, I'm happy for u but Jesus isn't the way for me grin and I can proudly beat my chest and say my ancestors died for me not Jesus grin so can u just shove your personal delusions up your ass already grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by ajayiopy: 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
I KEY INTO THIS...I MUST AFFECT MY GENERATION POSITIVELY. I MUST GIVE TO HUMANITY,THROUGH ME MANY PEOPLE WILL BE BLESSED
PAPA YOUR HEAD DEY THERE

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by xcelentattitude(m): 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
Zoharariel:
If Jesus was building Estates & flying 4 different private jets upandan, nobody would hear about him. grin

Tell me, why is it so difficult for all these "Con Men" to obey a simple instruction from Jesus in Matthew 19:21, Mark 10:21 & Luke 18:22?

“Go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

If i may ask, how many of your things have you sold and given to the poor.

Lemme guess, You know these things and you do them not, and you are talking about someone who you do not know the sacrifices he has made in the past and present ones he is making as well as the one he will still make.

What stops you from selling that your phone in other to feed the poor.

You people will just be forming keypad warriors in the corner of your room talking about things you know nothing of.

The bottom line is - serving God pays.

I'm deeply sorry if this offends you.

#CommentReadersAss

You write it, we read it!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by ollah2: 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
sLentlover7778:

the man doesn't put gun at all his congregation forcing them to pay tithe and offering.. it pleases the congregation to do so and infact they pay tithe and offering with unspeakable joy and happiness.. for Christ.. it has been commanded to do so.. nobody can force you to pay what you don't have..

stop taking panadol for another man headache

Well, it's justified to be con atheist by your logic. Afterall, they didn't put guns in the heads before they fall for their manipulations , right
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by dazzlingd(m): 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
BakaYoko999:
stupid question
Stevengold:

But wait o ... How many celebrities don touch your life ni?
I hardly talk abt men of God. Everyone is in the business of surviving mehn.

Someone once said , you attract what u appreciate.
I admire celebrate, I celebrate them, I want to fly my jet one day , I want to own a house of my own someday,

but I have respect for pastors o, be it fake or real, their judgment is of God
But first before taking against them, Try becoming a Pastor and see how difficult it is. You'll appreciate them, leading over 75,000 people is not an easy task, be it to hell or heaven,
If u think it's easy lead just 10 people. You'll get tired.
belive me I've tried it.
So just dont hate em, you've not gone through what most of them have gone through.

Peace brother.

D1official:

FOOL!! U forgot that even Bill Gate billions comes from the proceeds of d poor/Rich.
Make your self useful to your world nd you will be blessed.
Papa Oyedepo is inline with the scripture cos redemption comes with abundance. Study your bible and stop boiling of jealousy.
I guess you so love God but wants his servants to be beggars.
Shame on you Demon,the gaye of hell shall never prevail.
grandiose4ever:

Why are you so angry about what's none of your business. Did Oyedepo take money from your father or your mother? did he take money from your Sisters, Brothers or village people?
Are you the one who put money in the pocket of his members to question how they spent their money?
So what is it to you what consenting adults decide to do with their money?

His donkeys have arrived. grin
Thats how it's supposed to be, bornfools are the majority
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by ollah2: 12:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
xcelentattitude:

If i may ask, how many of your things have you sold and given to the poor.

Lemme guess, You know these things and you do them not, and you are talking about someone who you do not know the sacrifices he has made in the past and present ones he is making as well as the one he will still make.

What stops you from selling that your phone in other to feed the poor.

You people will just be forming keypad warriors in the corner of your room talking about things you know nothing of.

The bottom line is - serving God pays.

I'm deeply sorry if this offends you.

#CommentReadersAss

You write it, we read it!

The difference between him and those thieves are he doesn't claim To be a saint neither is he a pastor. Why is it always a big deal when a pastor is involved in a sex scandal? Why isn't it a big deal for you and I? You guys need to start using your brains

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by wittyt98(m): 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
dazzlingd:

bro how do u quote multiple posts in one comment grin I've been trying to learn but I haven't been getting it right. pls teach me
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by hahn(m): 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
dazzlingd:

Please don't insult apes tongue

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Grace001: 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
Aarondan:
Haters and son of devil � come over the food is ready grin grin grin grin grin

If you don't add value to my life Iike he does, it's insane and devilish of you to question or detect how or where should spend my money � .

Yes oo, anyone who make critics and asked questions are HATERS and SON OF DEVIL. People are now getting wise everyday. Even the real ISRAELITE whom the bible talked about in most scriptures is even a learn when it comes to religious matter compare to Nigerian Christians, everything about Nigerians is oversabi. Hypocrite everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by ollah2: 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
HigherEd:

If you are given an exam question with multiple choices. Would you say the question has no answer simply because there are many choices? People may put up their own theories, arguments and thoughts but the Truth will never change. Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life! And no man who denies Jesus will see Heaven...

You mean the Jesus that was plagiarized from Horus? Before the existence of Jesus, there was Horus.

Everything about Horus was copy pasted onto Jesus and boom he is the truth and life. Dumb statement.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by dazzlingd(m): 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
wittyt98:
bro how do u quote multiple posts in one comment grin I've been trying to learn but I haven't been getting it right. pls teach me
When you about to quote, start with the first person, quote, select all and copy, then move to the 2nd person, click quote, then paste everything you copied earlier. You can do that for as many as possible.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by D1official: 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
dazzlingd:

Thats how it's supposed to be, bornfools are the majority
Ediot.U would rather prefer Davido, wizkid nd deir likes whose music's and lifestyles has zero impact in the society to flourish.
But a man who stands for Nigeria,preach hard work... to beg.
It shows how Devilish you are.
But the bad news here is that with or without your money nd the money of your likes the kingdom of heaven will continue to flourish.
So beta look for something reasonable to do with your life.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by dazzlingd(m): 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
D1official:

Ediot.U would rather prefer Davido, wizkid nd deir likes whose music's and lifestyles has zero impact in the society to flourish.
But the bad news here is that with or without your money nd the money of your likes the kingdom of heaven will continue to flourish.

Lol he stands for Nigeria grin while Nigerians stand for his pocket and pot belly plus his bald head.
Oledepo defender of the galaxy.... You be oponu to the core.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Richyicon(m): 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
dazzlingd:

What's his work
brainwashing people and making profits off them

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Grace001: 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
wittyt98:

It's simple...Just click quote after you've reply a post. EXample

Grace001:

Yes oo, anyone who make critics and asked questions are HATERS and SON OF DEVIL. People are not getting wise everyday. Even the real ISRAELITE whom the bible talked about in most scriptures is even a learn when it comes to religious matter compare to Nigerian Christians, everything about Nigerians is oversabi. Hypocrite everywhere

I just quote myself and you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by millomaniac: 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
HigherEd:

He is a minister of the Gospel who eats of the proceeds of the Vineyard; An heralder of the Prosperity Mandate - A Bishop of Bishops.

Anyone who is not interested in prosperity is always free to choose poverty. Also, there are many annointed poverty preaching churches. I can always recommend one or two for you...

Our purpose in life is not prosperity but fulfilling that which our creator created us for, by obeying him, keeping his commandments and walking in his ways. And every other thing shall be added. A man that uses the resources of his followers to invest in personal businesses and become rich is not a genuine man of God. Jesus christ never physically abused anybody. He said by there fruits we shall know them. The signs are clearly there but many followers are consumed and blinded by the pursuit for wealth.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Billionnegro: 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
HigherEd:

which prosperity mandate? prosperity mandate in a land with the most people people in the world. If prosperity is his mandate, then he has failed woefully. F9
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by ollah2: 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
D1official:

The guys you mentioned have a job and it's being a musician. They might have other businesses but their primary job is still being a musician.

What was Oyedepos job prior to being a pastor?
What was his wealth before being a pastor?
When did he become a billionaire and what business made him a billionaire?
How has he stood up for Nigeria or Nigerians?
Does he offer free services to the poor and if yes, what's the percentage?
Does he pay tax to the country?
Are his schools free?
Does he offer free health care to his members?
Why are you guys naturally and completely stupid and dumb?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by dazzlingd(m): 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
HigherEd:

You have a very poor understanding of certain things....
The Bible records that Egypt a Godless, oppressive nation was living in economic prosperity for many years even as it enslaved the children of God. Therefore, God has shown even in scriptures that nations that don't serve him are still entitled to wealth... God will never destroy a Nation's economy to prove a point. But when he was ready he picked His people(Isreal) across the wilderness and brought them into their own land of opulence and plenty; A land that flowed with milk and honey...

The kind of wealth we want in the church is the God's kind of wealth- there is no use living 60 years in Qatar and then spending eternity in hell - one day in hell would erase your entire 60 yrs experience of prosperity while living in Qatar.

Norway today has 86% of Christians with a bountiful economy - many of them who are true sons and daughters would live a life of prosperity here on earth and then still enjoy mega prosperity in heaven. We are confident that that needs to be the experience of the African christian. Wealth must spread forth so much that it would contact the members and change our narrative even if you demons don't like it. That wealth would change their families and would keave enough for the church to do what it needs to do.

You also need to know that the muslims, atheists and satanists are all dear to Jesus. His blood serves as an intercessor against God's anger, therefore, heaven Will not sanction them even when they oppress believers. But woe betides anyman who dies without Jesus! He would wish he had lived in Solmalia(rather than Qatar) with just an opportunity to belief Jesus.

Make no mistake it is still better to live a destitute life in south sudan as a true believer, enjoying heaven afterward than live as an unbeliever in Qatar enjoying a couple of years but etetnity in hell...

When you be olodo how will you know the achievements of Egypt. You know nothing...

Illiterate ignorant buffon speaking trash about the centre of civilization, Egypt. A whole almighty Egypt that their works of thousand years ago still stand out today.
The only achievement of Israel are fables written in books of lies. But how will someone expect an idiot of elephantine proportion of your calibre to know this. I celebrate your idiocy gentleman. Don't say thrash on what you don't know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / T.B Joshua's 1st Child Graduates From LSE With 2.1 / Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.