Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures (60438 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by OyinO: 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
Man of doG/God of Man! Thieves, ole, carry am go! Oya, continue paying, ye dumb poor tithe-paying fellowsheeps.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
ollah2:

The difference is Oyedepo built his school from the proceeds of fraud while missionaries didn't. Oh yes, government should provide free school which is a normal thing but the reason why people chastise Oyedepo and the likes and not Dangote is because one built his empire entirely on fraud while claiming to be a saint while the other is simply and only a business man
Who did he defraud?

State some national govt that provide free education with no strings attached please.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by ollah2: 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Who did he defraud?

State some national govt that provide free education with strings attached please.

He defrauded his members. He preaches prosperity but most of his members are broke so he is a fraud. He isn't different from a yahoo yahoo that promises foreigners a better life and steals his money.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
ollah2:

He defrauded his members. He preaches prosperity but most of his members are broke so he is a fraud. He isn't different from a yahoo yahoo that promises foreigners a better life and steals his money.
Does he chain his members to his church? Use that thing now...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by InvertedHammer: 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
HigherEd:

No i am no slave of the clergy. As i said Oyedepo is an heralder - he was giving the mandate but it would not end with him. His prayers for me is that the wealth, exploits and relevance i would command would be far greater than he has ever witnessed and i know for a certainty that it would be so.

The devil has no problem spending money in his kingdom and for many decades many in the church have been imparted with pure nonsense on church poverty.

/
You need a life.

Go and get a job.

Oyedepo is living off of his motivational speeches masked as gospel.

No amount of prayers will give you wealth.

/

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Nanadc: 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
CodeTemplar:
I never said or implied that. The door to wealth is open to all irrespective of religion but there is special grace to connect to God to give you the power to get wealth. People still don't understand the dynamics of wealth they just know they want wealth.

You must be very wealthy then�. Please show me the special grace that gave you your wealth. Only Africans believe wealth and relationships religion is connected, little wonder why we are still very poor and the so called religious leaders are feeding off this narrative......SMDH

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by boyufuh: 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
ATTEND THIS PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL MARKETING MASTER-CLASS - NO BOREDOM. NO BLATHERING. NO BULLSHIT. 100% PRACTICAL!

The truth is this social media likes don’t necessarily turn to leads that eventually can turn to sales.

To be the Digital Media Marketer Employers and clients want to hire - you need to understand how to implement the digital media marketing mix - paid and guerilla marketing, social media management, build inbound traffic, content creation for Ads, create designs needed for your Ads campaign and email marketing etc

What you will learn and practice from this All-in-one Powerful Training!

- Actual Best Blogging Practices with SEO (including blogging mistakes and tips)
- SEO (Search Engine Best Practices)
- Practical Understand of Google Adwords and Google Adsense
- Practical Understand of Affiliate Marketing
- Practically learn how to manually GROW your Twitter and Instagram real followers
- Practical training on EMAIL MARKETING – tips and techniques
- GUERILLA MARKETING
- GRAPHICS DESIGN
- PLUS MUCH MORE

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by whytejoseph57(m): 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
Smile4daddy:
Pastor whenever they need money they come to us but when we need money, they will referre us to God
may God bless you mightily for this comment you made the hard truth you just poured out let me paint a scenario I bring a sick man to church on Sunday for prayers shebi the pastor will prayer to God for the person abi and I will in turn give double offering appreciating him for his service at the end pastors smiles cos of ur offering and you will go home saying God thank you.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by samysmoothfresh: 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
Oga dey build mansion and buy jet upandan while majority of his members dey inside church dey shout "daddy" while dem dey wear the cloak of poverty on their shoulders

btw politicians and pastors, i no even know who worse pass

#spits

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Kingstanding: 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
sLentlover7778:

does it mean that it's until a pastor put on rags before you will truly believe he's doing God's work . .

No because the Apostles in the Bible did not put on rag. But I suppose not to debate this issue with you because you might be one of those Pastor or their colleague.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by wonder233: 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
Gbam!
dazzlingd:

You are a donkey with no common sense. So anyone that does not share in worshiping your useless lords translate to demons. You this common slave of the rich. The man you are defending and giving the change you have in your account is living a far better life and gives no fvck about you, you this bishop worshipper.
You call him daddy when his true children are living large while you walk around the streets.
Shame on you, dingbat. And don't quote me again, your sense of reasoning is comparable to an ape. You and your useless bishop go to hell.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by LordReed(m): 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
HigherEd:

You have a very poor understanding of certain things....
The Bible records that Egypt a Godless, oppressive nation was living in economic prosperity for many years even as it enslaved the children of God. Therefore, God has shown even in scriptures that nations that don't serve him are still entitled to wealth... God will never destroy a Nation's economy to prove a point. But when he was ready he picked His people(Isreal) across the wilderness and brought them into their own land of opulence and plenty; A land that flowed with milk and honey...

The kind of wealth we want in the church is the God's kind of wealth- there is no use living 60 years in Qatar and then spending eternity in hell - one day in hell would erase your entire 60 yrs experience of prosperity while living in Qatar.

Norway today has 86% of Christians with a bountiful economy - many of them who are true sons and daughters would live a life of prosperity here on earth and then still enjoy mega prosperity in heaven. We are confident that that needs to be the experience of the African christian. Wealth must spread forth so much that it would contact the members and change our narrative even if you demons don't like it. That wealth would change their families and would keave enough for the church to do what it needs to do.

You also need to know that the muslims, atheists and satanists are all dear to Jesus. His blood serves as an intercessor against God's anger, therefore, heaven Will not sanction them even when they oppress believers. But woe betides anyman who dies without Jesus! He would wish he had lived in Solmalia(rather than Qatar) with just an opportunity to belief Jesus.

Make no mistake it is still better to live a destitute life in south sudan as a true believer, enjoying heaven afterward than live as an unbeliever in Qatar enjoying a couple of years but etetnity in hell...

LoL, the Israelites were never enslaved in Egypt, just more lies encapsulated in your storybook.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by ollah2: 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Does he chain his members to his church? Use that thing now...

Does fraudsters chains their victims to them ? You see yours is absent it can't be used.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by sabi99(m): 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
Zoharariel:
If Jesus was building Estates & flying 4 different private jets upandan, nobody would hear about him. grin

Tell me, why is it so difficult for all these "Con Men" to obey a simple instruction from Jesus in Matthew 19:21, Mark 10:21 & Luke 18:22?

“Go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”
the Pope sold his Lamborghini recently and gave the money to the poor....remember.....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by drnoel: 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
HigherEd:

He is a minister of the Gospel who eats of the proceeds of the Vineyard; An heralder of the Prosperity Mandate - A Bishop of Bishops.

Anyone who is not interested in prosperity is always free to choose poverty. Also, there are many annointed poverty preaching churches. I can always recommend one or two for you...

And that makes perfect sense to u right?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by tunary(m): 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
Zoharariel:
If Jesus was building Estates & flying 4 different private jets upandan, nobody would hear about him. grin

Tell me, why is it so difficult for all these "Con Men" to obey a simple instruction from Jesus in Matthew 19:21, Mark 10:21 & Luke 18:22?

“Go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”
laughing

You caught them here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by yomi962: 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
Aarondan:

This is why you would ever be poor
God forbid, i did not condem him. I just dont get the rational behinde the show off
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by Ubiquity: 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
HigherEd:

Feel free to make mockery, it's not really you but the demons enraging inside you. Since prosperity is vanity, may you not attain such vanity in life.

Please I want to beg that you withdraw the above comment please... It's too harsh for him/her, please.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by dsolo(m): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
CooperJay:

See the E-rat oo grin grin cheesy
Hello e monkey
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by ollah2: 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
sabi99:
the Pope sold his Lamborghini recently and gave the money to the poor....remember.....

Is the pope oyedepo? Does the pope fly private jet? Does the pope have private universities? Does the pope have estate for the rich? Do you have sense at all?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by xcelentattitude(m): 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
ollah2:

The difference between him and those thieves are he doesn't claim To be a saint neither is he a pastor. Why is it always a big deal when a pastor is involved in a sex scandal? Why isn't it a big deal for you and I? You guys need to start using your brains

Your point?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by ollah2: 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
xcelentattitude:

Your point?

English
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by xcelentattitude(m): 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
Zoharariel:

Your brain must be leaking Ammasco Engine Oil.

Why should I sell any of stuffs & give to the poor? Did I tell you that I'm a Christian or a Yahweh robot?

If you call yourself a Pastor, GO or a Born Again Christian, then you should stop being a hypocritical lunatic & embrace the teachings of Jesus wholeheartedly.

Who gives a fvck whether you were given a Lamborghinni & you sold it & shared its proceeds to your hungry lunatics - while you still keep 4 private jets, 3 private universities & a chain of kingdom heritage model schools numbering over 2000 (including those outside Nigeria).

You made your bastard son the head of the Winners Chapel in the UK while many other qualified candidates were subjugated under him.

How many scholarships do you award to the children of your members in your private universities - compared to the number of hungry, poverty-ravaged & brain-dead foundational members who contributed tithes & seed offerings to your nonsense church on weekly basis & also helped in building those universities?

Would Jesus have done the same?

Sell Everything & Give to the poor, not engaging in some selective useless, empty, eye-service charity.

Oyedepo & the rest can only fool their brain-dead followers, not me - odabo!

Hmmm....

I get your point,

not just that,

the way you reason

and the kind of mentality you have

May God have mercy on you.

Stay safe!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by xcelentattitude(m): 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
ollah2:

English

Is that the best thing you could come up with?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by zionking10(m): 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
Zoharariel:

yomi962:
man of God or god of man. Time will tell
just leave them let God do the judgement
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by ollah2: 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
xcelentattitude:

Is that the best thing you could come up with?

It's not my concern that you can't comprehend what I wrote.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by xcelentattitude(m): 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
ollah2:

It's not my concern that you can't comprehend what I wrote.

As if you made sense

#CommentReadersAss All the way!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by sLentlover7778(m): 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
Kingstanding:
No because the Apostles in the Bible did not put on rag. But I suppose not to debate this issue with you because you might be one of those Pastor or their colleague.

I'm not a pastor.. i was once like you.. talk and think like you until I found Christ..

proverb 26: 5.. back up your words with scriptions before I can take you serious..

have a nice day and don't forget these...psalm 105:15..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by sLentlover7778(m): 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Have u set a good example by auctioning the device u are browsing on and giving it to the needy or weak? what about the clothes you are wearing? Why not just go back to the Adam Garden Mode and be naked

i was once like you.. talk and think like you until I found Christ..

proverb 26: 5.. back up your words with scriptions before I can take you serious..
concerning giving..I'm not like these people.. Matthew 6:5
have a nice day and don't forget these...psalm 105:15..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nanadc:

You must be very wealthy then�. Please show me the special grace that gave you your wealth. Only Africans believe wealth and relationships religion is connected, little wonder why we are still very poor and the so called religious leaders are feeding off this narrative......SMDH
Like I said earlier wealth isn't the only way to measure Gods hand in a mans life.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by CodeTemplar: 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
ollah2:

Is the pope oyedepo? Does the pope fly private jet? Does the pope have private universities? Does the pope have estate for the rich? Do you have sense at all?
So you want oyedepo to take N50 offering and N2,500 tithe from the rich then build a N20 million house for the rich?

Or he should take the above stated seeds from the poor and give all of them 800k school fee for free?

Your reasoning is that poor?

Even the mighty america and catholic church make people pay heavily for education so who are you modelling yours after?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures by ollah2: 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
CodeTemplar:
So you want oyedepo to take N50 offering and N2,500 tithe from the rich then build a N20 million house for the rich?

Or he should take the above stated seeds from the poor and give all of them 800k school fee for free?

Your reasoning is that poor?

Even the mighty america and catholic church make people pay heavily for education so who are you modelling yours after?

Quit talking like a demented fellow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

T.B Joshua's 1st Child Graduates From LSE With 2.1 / Church Members Paying Tithes With POS Inside Church (Photos) / Pastor Alph Lukau Arrives In Rolls Royce, Horses And Police Entourage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.