Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas (62873 Views)

Reno Omokri blasts Slay Queens who calls men 'Dogs' / Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) / Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas by frozen70(f): 2:13am On Oct 21, 2018
No matter how clean her kitten is

Her facial look alone can not erect a dick

There is no way a lady can not be clean down there

One day without bath is always a hell

She should go and seat down

She is seeking for attention

Who go even follow her with that ugly face?
Re: Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas by SignatureNG(f): 2:38am On Oct 21, 2018
grin grin
Re: Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas by 1Sharon(f): 2:42am On Oct 21, 2018
The feet too. Some women will exfoliate and cream their face but ignore their feet. The feet be looking all dry and 3 shades darker . The feet need love too. I love seeing nice feet

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas by 1Sharon(f): 2:44am On Oct 21, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Hehehehe this is so true

they will buy all the lotion, cream, powder, soap, liners, foundation etc for their face and later use canoe soap, soda, or omo to wash their vagina

little wonder it's very difficult detecting ladies with smelly vagina until they pull their dirty pant because their face and sometimes body dey always look fresh and well taken care of

It's a bit fraudulent. They only look after the places ppl can see..

3 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas by 1Sharon(f): 2:46am On Oct 21, 2018
frozen70:

JamaicanLove:
undecided

You shouldn't be offended, if it doesn't apply to you

3 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas by kalu61(m): 3:47am On Oct 21, 2018
ipobarethieves:
sad with d shape of her mouth,she go sabi suck pens
It takes a sucker to know suckrt grin
ipobarethieves:
sad with d shape of her mouth,she go sabi suck pens
It takes a sucker to know suckrt
Re: Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas by Nobody: 4:17am On Oct 21, 2018
ugly betty had spoken.
Re: Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas by Lalas247(f): 5:06am On Oct 21, 2018
IamD18:
Na this kyn face Ajegunle, Bariga, Aba, Obosi and Onitsha boiz dey use pillow cover if dem dey fvck am.

May this kind of mouth and teeth never jam our preeeq

Hian grin
Re: Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas by Ogaga87(m): 5:13am On Oct 21, 2018
She just exploded something.. Fine face with smelling cunt= dirty girl.. For me, I prefer it shaved and odourless.. I really can't stand a cunt not well taken care of and still having that smell when she squirt gradually, irritating.. I'm allergy to dirty girls that can't take care of their whole( mouth, bushy armpit, smelling pussy)..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas by Biingoo: 5:39am On Oct 21, 2018
This one go Sabi suck prick wella
Re: Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas by ifeko1214(m): 5:55am On Oct 21, 2018
Samantha23:
she would fit perfectly well for a leading role in a horror movie. but there is an iota of truth in what she said though. v*ginal hygiene is important

Hope ur not guilty of that
Re: Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas by Diso60090(m): 5:57am On Oct 21, 2018
Abeg your pardon after seeing her picture i was scared to watch the video

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas by deebrain(m): 5:58am On Oct 21, 2018
100% PERCENT TRUTHFUL AND SUPPORTED!
I MUST SEND THIS LADY SOMETHING LIGHT MONETARILY.
Re: Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas by johnnychuks(m): 6:24am On Oct 21, 2018
bushy is not the case! as far as inside is not smelling men are good town go!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas by Bridget95(f): 6:49am On Oct 21, 2018
IamD18:
Na this kyn face Ajegunle, Bariga, Aba, Obosi and Onitsha boiz dey use pillow cover if dem dey fvck am.

that teeth fit damage preeq grin
Re: Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas by Bridget95(f): 6:51am On Oct 21, 2018
Diso60090:
Abeg your pardon after seeing her picture i was scared to watch the video
that face is a mixture of ugliness and weird.
Re: Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas by SexyDenzel: 7:03am On Oct 21, 2018
Westaslave2:
Dis country[sup][/sup] is filled wt pple dat ar sadist,badmouthed n selfish! I can wait 2 marry n leave dis nonsense hausaAfonja infested country
Na marriage your Visa de? well Yankee guys de come back for December oo;-) hope say you ready to catch one?
Re: Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas by frozen70(f): 7:19am On Oct 21, 2018
1Sharon:

You shouldn't be offended, if it doesn't apply to you

Lol
Re: Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas by tiger2080: 7:31am On Oct 21, 2018
she have said the truth so many girls are dirty in their vagina smells like rotten fish why their face are pretty.even the dirty pant can kill all the fish in Atlantic ocean for consumption.I once Bleep a beautiful girl with a smelly pussy.the day I bleep the girl I have to make sure my CD is well fix an place.I can't even say no again because she has UnCloth.The odour was hell I can't bear it I have to be very fast with only one round an discharge the girl immediately she left I bought three air freshener in my room spray lot of perfume. So girls always clean ur pussy even if it is,as wide like Atlantic ocean.That is the real truth take it or leave it so many slay queens will never take matters affecting them seriously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas by Bambambiglo: 8:25am On Oct 21, 2018
JamaicanLove:
undecided

Foolish gial
Re: Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas by planetbluz: 9:05am On Oct 21, 2018
Westaslave2:
Dis country[sup][/sup] is filled wt pple dat ar sadist,badmouthed n selfish! I can wait 2 marry n leave dis nonsense hausaAfonja infested country
Hausa Afonja Do U Strong Thing?
Re: Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas by rame18(f): 11:32am On Oct 21, 2018
I really do not know why this forum has become very funny, whenever it concerns females, kids and scavengers will take it up like their life's depend on it. I have also noticed that a good number of them are sick with low self esteem and depression but because China has made android phones cheap and available most of them have decided to share their burdens on the internet.
Re: Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas by EmekaBlue(m): 11:36am On Oct 21, 2018
I once fingered a lady....I could still smell that pungent odour on my fingers for days... Till tomorrow its still very hard for me to put my mouth down there...recently a lady tried to force my head down there but Tweea I can't fit gree...

I wonder how some guys manage to have d guts to give them a mouth job down there undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 21, 2018
FisifunKododada:

shocked shocked "Some of you women, down there looks like grass, a rabbit fit get loss inside there..... " shocked shocked

Jesu! odindin rabbit!!
i have no problem with a lady's grass as long as d grass is well tended and trimmed a littlecheesy. Na d the unkempt and uncared ones dey fear me.if its well tended and looks fine and lush like the grass for golf course then iyam gamecheesy. I no too like desert like dat bikocheesy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2018
IamD18:

oh no not againcheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 21, 2018
EmekaBlue:
I once fingered a lady....I could still smell that pungent odour on my fingers for days... Till tomorrow its still very hard for me to put my mouth down there...recently a lady tried to force my head down there but Tweea I can't fit gree...

I wonder how some guys manage to have d guts to give them a mouth job down there undecided
bros u wicked oo.as she be dey drag ur head go her down below u for oblige na.its like she be need d lickin very bad.why deny her? Afterall she suck ur preekk abi?cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 21, 2018
ipobarethieves:
lefulef.u,Fisifunkododad.a must see dis
cheesycheesy cheesy a clean honeypot is bae.it makes a man lively,healthy and fit wen he eats itcheesy.
Re: Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas by Westaslave2(f): 11:54am On Oct 21, 2018
SexyDenzel:
Na marriage your Visa de? well Yankee guys de come back for December oo;-) hope say you ready to catch one?
shut up
Re: Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas by EmekaBlue(m): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2018
lefulefu:
bros u wicked oo.as she be dey drag ur head go her down below u for oblige na.its like she be need d lickin very bad.why deny her? Afterall she suck ur preekk abi?cheesy
grin my preek is outward but I dont know what I'm sucking inside there
Re: Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 21, 2018
frozen70:

e go shock u say guys don already dey toast her for twittercheesy.make she release a screenshot of her DM and u go weakcheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) / How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes / Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.