Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,611 members, 7,827,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture (5643 Views)

Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page / Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) / Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by whiteroses(f): 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2010
the girl is really mean i swear down, these girls are bad oh, no consience i wouldnt do it to someone i hate but if it was me i know i cant expose him i'll send him a copy of the photo and ask for a ransome, i'd ask for N10 million and we'd negotiate for a price what do you think lol
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by indie22(f): 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2010
Lol! People have been bbing that pic all over the place!

Its embarrassing enough that he's naked, now everyone knows he has a tiny pee-pee!!
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by spicyhoney(f): 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2010
lol, i beg i need to see that picture.
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by whiteroses(f): 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2010
indie22:

Lol! People have been bbing that pic all over the place!

Its embarrassing enough that he's unclothed, now everyone knows he has a tiny pee-pee!!
the no gree for twitter at all, its #1 tweet pic and someone on twitter claims he knows him and said wande hasn't been answering his call and hasn't gone out, poor dude must be very embarassed, but i'm sure he's got strong network of friends that'll keep encouraging him, i can imagine d'banj cheering him up lol
my bb has been going off since morning of wande's pic i hope they catch the girl
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by whiteroses(f): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2010
spicyhoney:

them nor tag you on facebook yet? chec google lol
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by desthan(m): 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2010
spicyhoney:

there you go grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-479704.0.html
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by indie22(f): 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2010
Hehehehe!!

One of my friends has a theory, Wande must have picked up " a runs girl" and after the action refused to settle the babe, so while he was snoring away she whipped out her blackberry and started snapping away. He was oblivious anyway as he was stone drunk.

Next thing, he's on twitter butt nak8d and his pee-pee on show.

Funny thing tho! The thing was actually erect in the picture!!! Hehehe!!!
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by azowalex(m): 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2010
Bleep u uuuuuuuuuuu that took his pix neked
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by whiteroses(f): 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2010
indie22:

Hehehehe!!

Funny thing tho! The thing was actually erect in the picture!!! Hehehe!!!
i kno lol. the guy don mara, you are stone drunk and ur d1ck stand tall like that, wonders what its like as normal, so all this top notch guys arent as perfect chei, Wande Coal i thot he was cool but the girl made a complete full of him
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by papa190(m): 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2010
serves him rite~

!DIOT
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by dani1luv: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2010
papa190:

serves him rite~

!DIOT
GBAM!!!, . When him nor satisfy the babe well nko
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by philip0906(m): 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2010
ol boy dat picture get as e b grin grin. . .i pity him.
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2010
indie22:

Its embarrassing enough that he's unclothed, now everyone knows he has a tiny pee-pee!!

I am not surprised.
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by CasaNova1(m): 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2010
That's what you get for doing groupies and hood-rats. And who sleeps exposed like that anyways. Arrrgh!

@whiteroses
Those gladiator sandals are wicked  smiley
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by whiteroses(f): 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2010
^ embarassed i wouldn't wear it today especially not with that jean skirt dat was '08 lol tanks tho
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by honeric01(m): 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2010
Another reason why you should not drink and bannnng grin
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by mamagee3(f): 11:34pm On Jul 16, 2010
Another reason why kids shouldn't be in the cybercafe.
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by ice234: 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2010
i need to see this pix oh. someone upload it
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by whiteroses(f): 12:03am On Jul 17, 2010
mama-gee:

Another reason why kids shouldn't be in the cybercafe.
who was this directed to
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by opsydudu(m): 1:15am On Jul 17, 2010
10million
Ransom
Negotiate.

That would be a perfect deal for just one night of silly fun/adventure
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by Pweety4me(f): 1:46am On Jul 17, 2010
But wat's it wif guys & small ding dong's no offence but wat went wrong during their growth?hmm. . .we'll it was mean but i think wande will eventually get over it.

Lolz@d'banj cheering him up i can imagine him saying"wande no long tin,FILE!"
grin cheesy tongue
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by Genuflect(m): 1:57am On Jul 17, 2010
honeric01:

Another reason why you should not drink and bannnng grin
You can't be serious. So because of WC, make I no use Opa Eyin straf again? Jor o
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by honeric01(m): 2:13am On Jul 17, 2010
Genuflect:

You can't be serious. So because of WC, make I no use Opa Eyin straf again? Jor o

Drinkers are advised to watch their back, failure to do this might be disastrous.

Would you like to see your small winnie on facebook and twitter with spit all over your mouth? grin grin grin

Pweety4me:

[color=#550077]But wat's it wif guys & small ding dong's no offence but wat went wrong during their growth?

Wait oo, how many ding dong u don see ms inspector lambalamba lipsrsealed
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by Pweety4me(f): 2:37am On Jul 17, 2010
^ (Not Talking 2 yu)

It's not about how many i have seen i am refering 2 d topics that r usually posted here frequently about small ding dongs.
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by honeric01(m): 3:05am On Jul 17, 2010
Ah ha, ok, so make i no talk to you abi?
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by qrich: 3:28am On Jul 17, 2010
as if I knew that the pics will be deleted online, I have already saved the uncensored copy of the pics on my laptop. anyone who needs the pics should put his/her email addy here and I will forward the pics. very embarrassing pics I must say
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by coalcoal1(m): 3:51am On Jul 17, 2010
this na the pic wey dem dey hide o , no mind dem ,

Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by coalcoal1(m): 3:53am On Jul 17, 2010
this na the real pic

Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:02am On Jul 17, 2010
Thanks jare coal-Coal. All these losers

looking for ways to take people's email addresses

What a pathetic pic.

Must look like a golf ball while flaccid if that garbage there is hard.

lol he should be embarrassed.
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by chika98: 4:06am On Jul 17, 2010
Who even wants to see him naked? Not me!
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by honeric01(m): 4:31am On Jul 17, 2010
That one is a bit flaccid to me, not 100% erect.
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:37am On Jul 17, 2010
Excuses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Am I Still Single? / When Your Bf/gf Farts Beside You / 5 Signs That Tells You Her Boobs Are Fake.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.