Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,818 members, 7,844,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture (5661 Views)

Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page / Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) / Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 21, 2010
vladis lav u r so right,was it not wot dey did 2 kendra.if she didnt have an understanding husband (who 1st saw d tape n showed her) dat marriage will have crumbled,it was her same husband dat consoled her,same goes 2 kin kadashian dat d video was spread all over d internet n phones now dem guys r makin so much fuss.i tot insecured guys derive joy in ridiculing gals now d table is turned n dey r angry mshewww.see d small irritating dick sef.anywayz i've takin a shot of it on my phone.i tot he wud av had a more sexier/attractive body wen nude cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by Sike(m): 5:35pm On May 12, 2011
Mr Anus:

he,s c0rk looks about 0.5 inches, (midget)
So u don measure am already, haha! Na u and ruler dey type ni?
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by MMM2(m): 1:32pm On May 13, 2011
is wande coal
op
it depend, do u know what W C did 2 de chick b4 d chick did dat.
Although d chick went extra miles, some guys go kill u not 2 talk of celebrity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo:comic Actor , Afonja Olaniyi Aka Sanyeri Wed Omolara / She Doesn't Argue With Me / 8 Best Ways To Tell A Girl You Like Her - FOR GUYS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.