Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,634 members, 7,844,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture (5658 Views)

Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page / Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) / Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by papa190(m): 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2010
^^
sure wud wanna know~
pls dont say sometin that wud hurt~ undecided
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by Pweety4me(f): 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2010
^Will u cry? undecided
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by papa190(m): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2010
^^
Nope i wont but u'll simply spoil my mood~ [size=4pt]dont u know ive always liked u~[/size]
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by Pweety4me(f): 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2010
papa190:

^^
Nope i wont but u'll simply spoil my mood~ [size=4pt]dont u know ive always liked u~[/size]
piss off embarassed
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by papa190(m): 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2010
^^
waz dat what u wanted 2 tel moi~
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by Druss(m): 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2010
Looks bigger than mine , cheesy
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by Ifedisky(m): 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2010
This 190 dross's such an irritant! You diss a wande who doesn't know u from a tube of paste! Utter drivelling guttersnipe. Thatz why u cannot amount to much, in this life and ever. Keep tagging after trollops in search of sickening attention while others make things happen. Cheap, uneducated attention hog!
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by papa190(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2010
^^
Now fu~ck u
who the hell is wande coal
has he ever known me from adam~
why should i diss him when i do not know if he exists
please get the F outta my face
he got what he deserved anyway,
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by Ifedisky(m): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2010
@190.I have a nine incher, blah blah blah. Clap for yourself, your momma will be so proud of you!,
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by papa190(m): 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2010
^^
get the f outta her, kiddo,
wonder how much ure gonna gain anyway for defending wandecoal
as if your life depends on it
that sh!!t was carried out by only a female and he more than deserves it
cos these guyz brag alot over notin but a 1.5 inch flaccid peenis~
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by Ifedisky(m): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2010
Seriously though, i'm not out for infantile banters with little boys.@ 190, just aim at growing up. You sure do have a lotta space to fill. Just listen to yourself and the bile u spew. Well sha, let d supposed size of ur dick remain d highlight of your life.
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by papa190(m): 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2010
lol @ the word little boyz grin grin
someone got his naked pic out ther cos of his stupidity and ure expectin me 2 clap and defend him grin grin
he kinda got wat he wanted and bsides i dont wanna be drawn in2 a war of words wit u cos i dont owe u sh!!t
so bounce, and simply sink it in ur cranium that he got what he deserved~
besides ive already made more highlight than what u addressed and aiming 2 add more 2 it
i wont be suprised if u are as weak as wandecoal down there, no wonder ure willin 2 die for suc a weak stuff
all the same nice 2 meet u bro. grin grin.
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by papa190(m): 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2010
meanwhile im off nice 2 meet u ifedisky,

[size=5pt]meanwhile how com u have white hairs btwn ur nostrils are u dat old~[/size]
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by Ifedisky(m): 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2010
Way to go hombre, package your little ideology and tie in a neat ribbon and hand down to your kids. Tell them a guy who's popular should be brought down. A guy with a little willie?, he should be arraigned and shot. Watch your kidz blossom into role models. Afterall, a pa can never lie. Just a wee asides for ur pleasure, my dick's not small, i dont av any atall. Keep enjoying!
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by vivaladiva(f): 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2010
am not suprised wande has a small willy, really am not
he looks like he has a small willy---guys of his statue tend to have small willies---nothing new
now can we move on to bigger things
what i think would be effing super
is if dbanj has one of those super long, thin anoying prickkks
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2010
mehn do people get duller by the moment the dude is asleep so u don't expect his Manhood to be Fully Erected, also Congratulations your dick is bigger than his go and withdraw money from bank with that, kiddos
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by papa190(m): 11:52pm On Jul 18, 2010
pc_guru who r u talkin 2 grin grin
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 19, 2010
@190 how can u think pc guru go yab e own person how na.i dey follow some dudes for page 1 wey talk say him get small dick.
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by papa190(m): 12:30am On Jul 19, 2010
^^^

OOh okay
please dont get your nerves up for notin~
its not worth it
meanwhile wher hav u been sef~
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by papa190(m): 12:34am On Jul 19, 2010
[size=15pt]As much as I blame those who took pictures of Wande Coal to spite him, I also blame Wande for not curbing his excesses and for being careless. No man is inaccessible but every man has to cut short all avenues of weakness to avoid these kinds of embarrassment. If I am asked, I would say he got drunk and passed out or he drank, [/size]
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 19, 2010
Which Kind Illegal Sleep be that Obviously He must have been under the Influence,also shows on the kind of girls one carries around as for me sha no more naked sleeping, chai no more fresh air for me
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by whiteroses(f): 2:04am On Jul 19, 2010
to me the first pic was taken with a camera phone, the second pic look like it was print screen from a tiny camera or webcam or a girl might invite him and leave her skype on to sort it out later lol
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by MrAnus: 8:03am On Jul 19, 2010
he,s c0rk looks about 0.5 inches, (midget)
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by chinedumo(m): 10:46am On Jul 19, 2010
na so una see am?
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by chinedumo(m): 10:48am On Jul 19, 2010
Quote from: chinedumo on July 17, 2010, 16:50:19
Are u people telling me that some guy asleep is supposed to have his manliness charged and erect?
isn't he sleeping and not having se.x or looking at an unclothed woman?
or is a ladies man supposed to have se.x  and an erection while asleep?
so it is a bonus for u if your thing stands up 24hours?
your thing is not supposed to go to sleep when u are asleep too?
was wandes coals erect at all when the pix was taken? if not, how do it show disability?

Maybe your own isnt working. morning wood isnt a myth.

@thief of hearts
can u imagine a girl teaching me about my prick?
where did u conclude that it was morning at the time the pix was taken?
from the pic how did u conclude he was about o wake up from sleep and therefore is supposed to be sporting a morning wood?
he probably has just concluded a ten round marathon of SE>X with 10 girls each, hence the deflected manhood.
playboy or not there is a limited scientific period a manhood will stand at attention.
He is obviously unaware of the pix at the moment it was taken cos he most likely is in a state of relaxation peace rest and sleep and not excitement or agitation

whether u caught coal's pants down come today come tomorrow he is likely to be more successful than most nairalnder guys in falling thieving/stealing and breaking  hearts
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by oserols(m): 10:55am On Jul 19, 2010
here's ma e-mail add for u so send mi the pics of Wande C tanks

mails2baraka4life@yahoo.com
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by whiteroses(f): 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2010
^^ what so you can jack off to it everynight?? why can't you just search google
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by helovesme(f): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2010
oserols:

here's ma e-mail add for u so send mi the pics of Wande C tanks

mails2baraka4life@yahoo.com

u have no shame. so you want to look at a fellow guy's private and also use the zoom feature. it seems like there is an increased number of gays in nigeria.
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by chinedumo(m): 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2010
why girls dey vex like this when guys talk about prick
girls dey comment on whether beyonce fine pass paris hilton or vise versa
on there fellow rivals boobs, waists and backside in fashion and celebrity zone guys never complain
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by papa190(m): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2010
^^
gbam~
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2010
wonders shall never end grin grin grin grin but wait o! was he having an erection while sleeping shocked shocked shocked shocked d picture looks like he just finished having sex with some random chic and d gal decided 2 take a picture of him noked n use d picture 2 blackmail him.but if dis picture gets 2 city people,encomium n dose soft sell magazines lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed it would be tagged SCANDAL IN D MUSIC INDUSTRY AS ONE OF D POPULAR NIGERIAN ENTERTAINERS REFUSE 2 PAY 4 EMOTIONAL SERVICES RENDERED grin grin grin grin grin ABEG I CANT SHOUT
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by Vladislav(m): 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2010
i would not ask for money, because boys do it to girls, let's be fair to our women, be real to dem too, boy make sex tapes of women forcing dem to suck on dem and spread de videos everywhere including the internet, especially nigerian men, it's very common in schools, hostels, ride on sister, let the men know dey can fall too,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hello Guys: Don’t Marry Career Women / 6 Beautiful & Astonishing Pics Of Black Pregnant Women / Would You Put Love Before Beauty When Searching For A Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.