Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,710 members, 7,844,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture (5659 Views)

Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page / Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) / Code And Conducts For The Side Chic(s). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by papa190(m): 6:30am On Jul 17, 2010
rubbish
his pee looks weak
so much for wande coal
serves him rite
I have neva liked him or any of his crew anyways
next person 2 F-up is that stup!d dbanG or whateva~
I hope they snap everytin includin his PEE

this wande is a complete Bush man`
im not surprised that he would embarrass himself lik dis~
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by whiteroses(f): 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2010
^ well he's the razzest of 'em all and they discovered his talent differntly, straight 4rm mushin lol but i beleive he made them a lot of money
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by indie22(f): 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2010
Shame tho! I really like his music.

Would have preferred if it was that dbanj, so that his gra-gra will reduce small
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by Becky15(f): 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2010
na wa oh if wanda offend u y u come disgres am like dat he no good oh ,god day sha
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 17, 2010
d thing looks flaccid to me.
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by Druss(m): 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2010
How does the size of the dick affect his talents?
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by whiteroses(f): 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2010
Druss:

How does the size of the manliness affect his talents?
ego, men hates having their ego bruised, especially after all the bragging and being a ladies man, its all gone down the drain
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2010
cant believe you have men on here arguing with women on whether its flaccid or not. yet people wonder why many non nigerians think Nigerian men have homosexual tendencies.
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by TeeJay6(m): 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2010
no pity for the guy whatsoever, if you bed women because of your fame then he should be ready for women to use him as well its the classic case of

[center]PLAYER GOT PLAYED[/center]
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by maureenfx(f): 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2010
guys lets b realistic
look closely at dose pics
dey are not d same

d bedsheets are different
d angle of the head is different
the body colour
geez
look am no wande coal fan but am not stupid
who ever is doinin try sha
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by 5p1naz(m): 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2010
whiteroses:

ego, men hates having their ego bruised, especially after all the bragging and being a ladies man, its all gone down the drain

so wat crosses ur mind anytime u open click on this thread or take a look at the pic, im talking to all the gurls on here, especially the thread author/starter, but to me, this n1gga is in shatters rite now,
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by 5p1naz(m): 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2010
i fink after goin thru this pic agen , i dont fink its him, its not the same bed spread, the sheets are different, 9ic3 try b1tch
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by chinedumo(m): 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2010
Are u people telling me that some guy asleep is supposed to have his dick charged and erect?
isn't he sleeping and not having se.x or looking at an unclothed woman?
or is a ladies man supposed to have se.x and an erection while asleep?
so it is a bonus for u if ur thing stands up 24hours?
ur thing is not supposed to go to sleep when u are asleep too?
was wandes coals erect at all when the pix was taken? if not, how do it show disability?
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by Nenum(m): 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2010
5p1naz:

i fink after goin thru this pic agen , i dont fink its him, its not the same bed spread, the sheets are different, 9ic3 try b1tch

The sheet ain't different. you look closely.

Rather, his position on the bedsheet for the 2 different shot is diff.
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by ccollins(m): 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2010
Bullshit,hope wande exonerate himself fr this embarrasment
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2010
chinedumo:

Are u people telling me that some guy asleep is supposed to have his manliness charged and erect?
isn't he sleeping and not having se.x or looking at an unclothed woman?
or is a ladies man supposed to have se.x and an erection while asleep?
so it is a bonus for u if your thing stands up 24hours?
your thing is not supposed to go to sleep when u are asleep too?
was wandes coals erect at all when the pix was taken? if not, how do it show disability?

Maybe your own isnt working. morning wood isnt a myth.
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by indie22(f): 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2010
That willy is small (erect ot flaccid)!!
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by Faher(m): 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2010
Typical to see women taking a shot at a guy's size. I hope you all have big asses and bosoms. Otherwise, the joke's on you.
But that thing looks small sha cheesy
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by manoy(m): 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2010
Haba,DOYIN, E BE LIKE SAY U GET SOMETHING FOR WANDE COAL. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by 5p1naz(m): 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2010
ThiefOfHearts:

Maybe your own isnt working. morning wood isnt a myth.

thank u oooooooo thief of hearts, i tink this guy's prick is dead, typical groundnut
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by Pweety4me(f): 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2010
papa190:

rubbish
his pee looks weak
so much for wande coal
serves him rite
I have neva liked him or any of his crew anyways
[s]next person 2 F-up is that stup!d dbanG or whateva~
I hope they snap everytin includin his PEE[/s]

this wande is a complete Bush man`
im not surprised that he would embarrass himself lik dis~

Back 2 sender!
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by double08(m): 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2010
the gurl na fool
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by whiteroses(f): 2:30am On Jul 18, 2010
manoy:

Haba,DOYIN,  E BE LIKE SAY U GET SOMETHING FOR WANDE COAL. grin grin grin grin grin grin
please nobody laugh at at this, promise you wont

i have a conffesion to make embarassed *Ahem* I use to love MoHit and i always fantasize of joining their band like the Olivia of G-unit. i liked wande coal, then one night i dreamt that i was walking in lagos, the street was a megacity and had lights and skyscrapers, then a black hummer filled with all mo'hit apart from dbanj parked beside me, then wande coal said come in i'll make you a star, i got in and realized he's not who i thot he was, i was in love with what i imagined him to be, as i ran i heared him tell dr.sid catch her! she musn't escape i ran to a corner and one man helped me raise alarm and they fled. I swear this is true i had this dream last summer embarassed  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
so yeah manoy thats why i'm on his case like this lol but i dont dislike him cos of the pic and no one shouldn't.

poor guy he was doing so well, that girl if na lepa or oroboh she bad oh! literarily and her reward is here on earth

Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by 5p1naz(m): 3:41am On Jul 18, 2010
whiteroses:

i have a conffesion to make embarassed *Ahem* I use to love MoHit and i always fantasize of joining their band like the Olivia of G-unit. i liked wande coal, then one night i dreamt that i was walking in lagos, the street was a megacity and had lights and skyscrapers, then a black hummer filled with all mo'hit apart from dbanj parked beside me, then wande coal said come in i'll make you a star, i got in and realized he's not who i thot he was, i was in love with what i imagined him to be, as i ran i heared him tell dr.sid catch her! she musn't escape i ran to a corner and one man helped me raise alarm and they fled. I swear this is true i had this dream last summer embarassed  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
so yeah manoy thats why i'm on his case like this lol but i dont dislike him cos of the pic and no one shouldn't.

poor guy he was doing so well, that girl if na lepa or oroboh she bad oh! literarily and her reward is here on earth

ho ho ho ho ho ho , so u fink the gurl who did this wud gett punished for this?, naahhhhhh i don't fink so, dunno why , but i have a strong feelin he must have done smín very bad to have gotten this as a gift, anyways life goes on, im out,
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by Pweety4me(f): 3:49am On Jul 18, 2010
@whiteroses lolz. . .umm 9ice sandals doe smiley
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by manoy(m): 7:41am On Jul 18, 2010
whiteroses:

I just pity the guy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed & How are u though Madam DOYIN
Pweety4me:

@whiteroses lolz. . .umm 9ice sandals doe smiley

Am loving the sandals too.

Are u gonna get me dat SALUBATA for summer? DOYENYEN grin grin grin grin
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by Rhino3dm: 8:14am On Jul 18, 2010
Honestly, havin criticali analyze the motive of this expo, i have dis 2 say; i personali think its an in-house set-up, cos this guy has beclouded all thier fame in mo'hit, hence d fear of him goin solo prompt for this mess. Come to think about him leavin mo'hoit? Dbang is crap no sori 4 dat, don jazzy is a business man, all odas are scarvengers. Keep the mother bee in the hives,
Hope he comes out this stronger.
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by touchmeder: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2010
i suggest he takes another picture this time with his erect p&*is
this time for my pure pleasure tongue

and bdy why do u guys keep saying girl?
it may have been a guy, a jealous person who had access to his house, room embarassed
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by papa190(m): 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2010
[size=15pt]You ladies need to see mine when im sleeping

its 9inch long 6-girth wide @ flaccid stage

not to mention @ full erect~

wande coal is a foo! and got wat he deserved

serves him rite anyways wen all they know is chasin everytin in skirts now skirts have bitten him down below~
[/size]
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by Pweety4me(f): 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2010
^R u any better?shurrup!
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by papa190(m): 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2010
^^
sweets why r u always attackin me~
Re: If I Was The Chic That Took Wandes Coals Picture by Pweety4me(f): 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2010
^Do u really want 2 know y? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters / ADVICE; My Boyfriend Is Too Fat; It Embarrasses Me, What Do I Do? / Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys),

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.