Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

[poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (62687 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Seun(m): 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2005
sage: you know even a girl that could suck your ****.

The only thing more disgusting than that is the idea that she has sucked that of another guy in the past. Ewww.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mosiate(f): 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2005
tayotina:

Seun stop talking like a....  Don't push me ok?  I hate reading your posts at times. You better wake up and face reality. When you finally meet your girlfriend, tie your **** to prevent you from fucking ok?  angry
[/quote
tayotina, i've noticed something about you ,when it comes to sexual issue you sound so curious,are you that sexually active?pls i will advice you to open a tutorial class on this topic,i bet it with you you'll make it,even me will attend.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sage(m): 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2005
I have seen guyz that insist on marrying a virgin cos they feel that they cannot satisfy a woman who has tasted the real thing properly, but that is only brewing trouble cos once disvirgined, she Would still want to see what other guyz r like if she feels u r not delivering.
Seun what assurance do u have that ur "virgin" would not have sucked another guy or will not do so even after u r married thanks to thier guyz inexperience. I dont think sexuall history matters anyway.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sage(m): 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2005
Seun ur own stats show that 0ver 90% of ladies r sexually active b/4 25. Most of the guyz, il say 90% of those who r still virgins dont see willing partners.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by IAH(f): 12:28am On Jun 22, 2005
sage:

sorry Seun but no disrespect but a girl with sexuall experience is definately more fun than one without any esp if you asa guy aint got much experience. it spices up any relationship, you know even a girl that could suck your ****. its a mind splitting experince

@sage And what makes you think a virgin cannot suck ur ****?? Since you are joined in holy matrimony, man, don't limit what she can do o!
@ladies out there, Come to think of this scenario, the guy you once slept with in your "Sisi" days now became your husband's best friend. How would you relate with him properly infront of your husband? To avoid this kind of "shadows-from-your-past-chasing-you" scenarios, STAY PURE! I know men are not worth keeping your virginity for, but for a few reasons like early pregnancy leading to abortion which may lead to infertility/death, or early pregnancy disrupting your education, and for the sake of Biblical principles, KEEP IT!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Pinky(f): 3:23am On Jun 22, 2005
ciara:

tayotina you want 2 cry blood,have you had sex before,, you think its all about cryin blood  let dem dry **** you den ud cry bllod,bloody virgin.

your ment 2 b proud o your vrginity bt your here wntin 2 cry blood.may god answer your prayers,,.,
this experienced people sha!! i tire for una
but then don't you think your words above re too harsh?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by hotangel2(f): 6:08am On Jun 22, 2005
Virgins rule. (i am one)..but oh well shouldn't i be? I am only 15. tongue (most of my friend's aren't), but i'd really love to wait till i get a guy i can't live without.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by hotangel2(f): 6:09am On Jun 22, 2005
Seun:

sage: you know even a girl that could suck your ****.

The only thing more disgusting than that is the idea that she has sucked that of another guy in the past. Ewww.

Oops, Blow Jobs are the bomb, how sweet is that.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mosiate(f): 9:31am On Jun 22, 2005
hot-angel:

Virgins rule. (I am one)..but oh well shouldn't I be? I am only 15. tongue (most of my friend's aren't), but I'd really love to wait till I get a guy I can't live without.
hot-angel welcome to the club,pls keep try and keep it.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by hotangel2(f): 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2005
mosiate:

hot-angel link=topic=481.msg6896#msg6896 date=1119416891:

Virgins rule. (I am one)..but oh well shouldn't I be? I am only 15. tongue (most of my friend's aren't), but I'd really love to wait till I get a guy I can't live without.
hot-angel welcome to the club,please keep try and keep it.

thanks.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sade(f): 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2005
[ We have all managed to stick to our opinions, and here's mine. No way am I going to get involved with a woman who has been sexually involved with other men.
I never support permarital sex and I wont damn pple who engage in it cos its a choice.But Seun you insisted on getting married to a virgin.I want to ask you this question...you claim you will not have sex with ur partner until you get maried and you actually said u cant get involve with a woman who is sexually active..but since you said you wont have sex with her until ur wedding then how will you know she's a virgin...is it by her telling you and convincing u enough..cos some lady can pretend to be a virgin and you will be convinced beyond doubt that she is, so tell me how you will know.
Then how are you sure ur virgin will 100% make u happy.Mind you I'm not against your opinion and I cant even be against it but how will a guy know his wife to be is a virgin.A lady that has indulge in sex when she was young and maybe she regrets doing it and vow not to do it again will still be intact but the virginity is not there cos it does not have a duplicate..so tell me how you will confirm cos u dont want to experiment it before you take her to the altar.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by gina34(f): 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2005
TO me as a virgin i will marry the other cos at least one of us should know something abt sex. but i will never allow him to touch me.FOR u jegego VIRGINITY IS A PRICELESS GIFT.AND so many men out there will want a virgin for a wife.pinky u and moisate should not shake at all.And as for sexual experience u don,t have to have sex b4 u know anything abt it. unless u are talking abt pratical part of it. rolleyes
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Greatpeter(m): 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2005
tayotina:

Justdman, is it me you want to tutor or Einstein?

Einstein when I say I want a man who is good and active in bed, I know what I mean ok? I want a man who can do and undo. A man who can make me cry blood. Jogego, Mamba...e.t.c.... am I getting close?
I can marry either afterall we all live in glass house.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Greatpeter(m): 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2005
I can marry either, may it be a virgin or not. We've in one time or the other enjoyed our lives in glass house before repentance came.
Decency has being my watch word. For the fact that you are not a virgin does not mean you're indecent.
Afterall a virgin taste it one day and grow wild. Her oliver twist may always ask for more it becomes a problem when her partner has a limitation to her hunger to sex. No satisfaction at home then outside satisfaction will be sought for.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by legry(m): 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2005
I dont belive it we are still on this virgin issue
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2005
All the virgins in the house,pls STAND UP!! see them dem no b virgin but dem wan marry virgin.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Greatpeter(m): 9:24pm On Jun 24, 2005
Stababy you too funny well well ooo.
I know you are not a virgin. Are you?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by abrakson(f): 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2005
whoa
well what do we have here a group of gurus who are ready to forget morals.
being a virgin saves u alot of regrets,broken relationships and spreading of oneself from alex to zubairu or alice to zara.
its no bases for sincerity in marriage but it equally creates an atmosphere for trust,decency.
outside of marriage u think u are a guru wait until u hearfrom those with the real experience,and lets not make it look like sexuality holds marriage there are other qualities that can make people compatible
the society we are in now has made SEX a sort of a mini god to be worshiped in relationships forgetting that there are SO many things u can do to make a relationship work u know.
virgins keep yourself and u gurus GOD help u in ur adventures,remember AIDS IS REAL ENO DEY SHOW FOR FACE.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Greatpeter(m): 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2005
sage:

I am kind of dazzled about all this talk about virgins and non virgins. What I am saying is that marriage is a broadbased issue and not simply a matter of if I marry a virgin girl then the marriage would be more succesful. The success rate of a marriage does not increase significantly based on the virginity status of any spouse. A virgin girl can still turn to other men after marriage if the husband is not sexually experienced enough. At times virgin girls once married still turn to other men. Princess Diana - I heard she was a virgin when married, how did that help their marriage. A person beign a virgin is good (for the person) but personally I am not really intrested in the virginity status of my future partner, because it is simply not the only measuring stick for the success of marriage. And a little footnote- if I were a girl I would not marry a guy not sexually experienced coz il hate to be telling him " No its not there, a little up, stick it in here and stuffs like that, its really messed up.
Sage you are funny enough.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by pkrix(m): 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2005
If I were a girl, a virgin boy is not for me (So, no girl for me). But since I am a boy a virgin girl is my priority in marriage though not the number one priority.

But that will be practically impossible because a boy doesn't want to be a virgin so that he will meet the high demands of disvirgined and experience guys by ladies. And for sure, the person to disvirgined him will definitely be a girl (most atimes a girls more experience than the boy).

How can ladies also, therefore, be virgins?

And a girl wants to be a virgin and does not want to marry a virgin guy. From whose "punanny"then does the guy get disvirgined.

In fact, there are virgins in this world no more unless of course the person is under aged.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sayome(m): 11:25am On Jul 09, 2005
I do not know. Religious wise it is very godly. However, the pain that is involved in bringing him/her to the point of joyous sex "within the context of marriage" though may be too excrutiating when he/she is not even ready to learn.

I will submit that i really do not think a virgin will suit my sexuality. Please this is my own opinion.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by OKIRI(m): 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2005
the power of love is virgin.
SO I CAN MARRY A VIRGIN LADY
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Chxta(m): 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2005
Well, in an ideal world I'd definitely love to marry a virgin, but hey, the world isn't ideal and it'd be unfair of me to demand chasteness from a girl when I am hardly a paragon of chaste behaviour.
The important thing isn't what she did before you met, but what she did after, and also hwo both of you get along.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Chxta(m): 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2005
I just read thru this thread, and it is like going back in a time machine! What the fu(k is the matter with you people Seun especially!
If a girl has lost her hymen to someone else before doesn't mean she can't be a faithful wife.
Grow up boy, stop dragging us back!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Seun(m): 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2005
Chxta:
If I'm so old-fashioned and you're not, then how come you hate gay people and I don't?

A young woman's sex drive increases with age, so if she can't control her sex at 20, she may not be able to control it at 31. If I'm not doing it, i don't want her to be doing it and that's that. Virgins should marry virgins, and that's all there is to it. If you're doing it now then of course you can't say your wife-to-be shouldn't be doing it.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by jogego(m): 11:27pm On Jul 10, 2005
Seun:

A young woman's sex drive increases with age, so if she can't control her sex at 20, she may not be able to control it at 31.

?? first time am hearing this
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Seun(m): 11:47pm On Jul 10, 2005
I read it somewhere that they reach their sexual 'peak' between 30 and 35 while boys and men reach theirs at 7. Couldn't find any supporting reference before posting.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by makgod(m): 4:37am On Jul 11, 2005
seun are u a virgin...?well if u are, thats good, but u might fall for a disvirgined girl,
when that time comes, u'll know.

and maybe u go find out na 4 ur honeymoon first night grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Vieira(m): 10:28am On Jul 11, 2005
Seun, I take it you meant 17 for the men abi?

But yes those ages are what I have read as the peaks for men and women but I wonder why the big disparity in ages??

Having said that I did a little search and this article is trying to debunk it:

http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/?article=anatomy&refid=008

and this one gives a reason why it "seems" women peak later:
http://www.solveyourproblem.com/artman/publish/article_560.shtml

so maybe we have been listening to a myth?? who knows jare becuase there were other sites still stating the old story of 17 for boys and 30's for women.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by legry(m): 11:39am On Jul 11, 2005
Seun i have a friend a virgin, good girl do you want me to hook you people up
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by tayotina(f): 11:44am On Jul 11, 2005
Legry, hmm.......... let me reserve my comments.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Greatpeter(m): 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2005
Tayotina,
comments are meant to be passed in this forum and not to be reserved so please. pass your comments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply)

I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.