Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

[poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (62666 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by snowsdream(f): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2005
CimonJorr:

You must be young... your views are very idyllic... grin

you can say it again. Every one with their own opinions if you would prefer the guy that likes premarrital sex for your sister if you have one it is so left to you. I can be idyllic for all i care. ok? rolleyes
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:32am On Nov 09, 2005
I for one am a virgin and am very proud to say it, most guys do not like gurls that have been disvirgined/deflowered, and guys have made them useless and everything, it is just not right. Personally, I think a gurl should keep her virginity for that right man, it does not have to be after marriage, once u're sure u are in love with da guy, n u are ready, then u can go ahead.
But this is a piece of advice, do not do it, cos da guy pressured u into it, or nething, do it cos u want to, u are ready to, and u are absolutely, definately, 100% sure that u love this guy.
If a guy gets married to a virgin, then he should count himself lucky, cos she's not been used, and she's UNIQUE, A RARE GEM, and most of all different from all other gurls these days, who have made themselves useless,just in da anem of pleasure.
Virgins should be respected, cos they deserve it!!! smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by nddy(m): 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2005
virgin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by gina34(f): 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2005
HAHAHAHAHAHA ,nddy how are you?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by kenflavor(m): 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2005
Z4M4eva:

I for one am a virgin and am very proud to say it,

E kaabo, u are welcome

Z4M4eva:

most guys do not like girls that have been disvirgined/deflowered, and guys have made them useless and everything, it is just not right.

who told u that? Seun or who

Z4M4eva:

If a guy gets married to a virgin, then he should count himself lucky, because she's not been used, and she's UNIQUE, A RARE GEM, and most of all different from all other girls these days, who have made themselves useless,just in da anem of p

The man that gets married to a virgin should send for Michael Jackson and Sunny Ade to sing and celebrate. After all, the guy who gets married to a virgin is sure of becoming his country's president in the nearest future and those that are disvirgined should forget about husband or wife because they gat no body that will love them. Right  grin

What a funny post. My dear Z4M4eva, if u a virgin u can't be my g/friend let alone my woman because u gat nothing to teach or offer except talk, talk and talk with no action whenever it"s time to have fun. You are going to be nothing but a novice and a pain in the neck. I will rather get married to a woman who gat experience, a woman that will make me always feel like rushing home any time I close from work, a sincere woman and not an Alum Woman   tongue cheesy
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by goodguy(m): 1:28am On Nov 10, 2005
U sound like sex is all you'll be having when u get married..
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by WesleyanA(f): 3:27am On Nov 10, 2005
Z4M4eva:

Virgins should be respected, because they deserve it!!! smiley smiley smiley

And disvirgined females should be disrespected is what your implying? because they don't deserve respect?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by zeora(f): 7:31am On Nov 10, 2005
i'll be a virgin even if i get married when i'm 30, that's why any guy i'll date i would tell them already if they bring up any sex talk we're going to break. virgins ruleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. yep that's what i said. and i 've learnt a lot from this board keep on doing the job. i love this board. please girls don't rush into it. "steady u bone, make u beef nor shake" God bless all the virgin and when u get into temptation go and pray so that the lord may protect u.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by NduGod(m): 9:07am On Nov 10, 2005
l be Virgin oooo smiley
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by gina34(f): 10:48am On Nov 10, 2005
Hahahahahhahahahaha*tired* shakes head*
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by ace2ice(f): 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2005
Readin this thread has brought mixed feelings, sometimes im vexed at the way people reason other times i find it extremely  interesting.

Thing is majority of the people here are pretty young and have little or no indept experience in this subject so i think its a waste of time to even talk at all, a little time is all they need ehn brothers and sisters. me, i no fit shout  lipsrsealed
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by nddy(m): 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2005
virgins please show us your pics
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by fabian(f): 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2005
goodguy:

This is the most reasonable post I've read so far. (Including some of Seun's and Einstein's.)
This is the most stupid comment I've read so far.
Personally, I'd prefer to marry a virgin - Reason based on pophoney's post. cool

@ goodguy,
Hehehehehe! Your'e makin me laff!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Seun(m): 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2005
Personally, I don't care about people's opinions - as long as you leave my future wife alone and don't try to sleep with her!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mckaycee(m): 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2005
I will be 4ever willing to MARRY a virgin. It will be an honour to do that, atleast that will make me treasure her as a wife and companion.
If after marriage she's not doing well on bed, we can then watch films, read books, and do some other things to improve on sex. I will cherish my lady the more if she is a VIRGIN.

1 Like

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2005
Mckaycee, Ya know wat u talking abt! smiley wink
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2005
Ken flavour, What i don't understand, is why ne guy would want to get married,to a girl that have been deflowered by either just one guy, or who knows how many other guys? So what She's experienced?

But think about it? Other guys have had their own share of your woman?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2005
Xactly,seun!cos u don't want sumtin that another man has had his share of, MaN!!!that's is just D.I.S.G.U.S.T.I.N.G

n hey pple, if da gurl's been raped like sumone said, then i think that'z ok, it wasn't da gurls fault she lost her virginity.it's very sad sad
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2005
Well, good for u,NDUGOD. wink
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2005
uhhmmm,Nddy, y da puzzled face?u dunno wat that means? smiley
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mckaycee(m): 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2005
some guyz really do not know what they want in life. If you really love your wife, you wouldn't let her be "the sampled".
Big apology to ladies.

1 Like

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2005
Mckayzee, U R 100% RIGHT wink
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by fabian(f): 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2005
L.O.L!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2005
I am keeping myself for the right guy, and I would have sex with the right guy, within marriage when and how many times I like.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by fabian(f): 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2005
Tell em girl! I'm rooting for you!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by CimonJorr(m): 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2005
Sorry to digress a bit here, but is sex after marriage important??
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by nferyn(m): 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2005
mckaycee:

some guyz really do not know what they want in life. If you really love your wife, you wouldn't let her be "the sampled".
Big apology to ladies.
How dare you be so judgemental? What do you know about my marriage to tell me I don't really love my wife?

You probably were in the first row when the stones were being distributed for casting, weren't you?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2005
Nah, it's not important for SOME people, n it might not be for you,I dunno wat ya feels towards da issue, but wat i do know is, IT'S IMPORTANT FOR "ME", COS I WANNA BE VALUE, N CHERISHED, IN DA EYE OF DA ONE FOR ME wink

I hope that has ANSWERED ya question, CIMONJORR smiley

1 Like

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by CimonJorr(m): 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2005
Why I asked the question is because I find that view point quite intriguing..  grin

Please take a walk with me.. tongue

Everyone says that sex before marriage is not important.. that it's not desirable.. that it should be avoided.. etc, etc..

Now.. After marriage, everyone suddenly expects to have wild, romping sex with their spouses.. and have a great sex life from then onwards..

People tend to forget that some habits and tendencies are not inborn, but acquired.. We expect that a natural tendency should exist to have this sexual desire torewards one's spouse.. But quite a lot of marriages have shown that they tend to gravitate towards sexual stasis after quite a relatively short period.. with partners having to make the extra effort to make their sex lives interesting and keep them alive.. Since sex was part of the equation before marriage, why should it be of utmost importance after marriage??..
Many a female member of Nairaland has said in different fora that if their intending partner can not have a relationship with them without sex being part of the equation, then he had better step (to the curb..) and bounce.. I wonder if they would feel in similar manner after marriage if their spouses (male) tell them that they did not get married to them for sex..

If sex, was not an important issue prior to marriage, why should it be one after marriage.. ?? wink

Z4M4eva:

Nah, it's not important for SOME people, n it might not be for you,I don't know what ya feels towards da issue, but what i do know is, IT'S IMPORTANT FOR "ME", COS I WANNA BE VALUE, N CHERISHED, IN DA EYE OF DA ONE FOR ME wink

I hope that has ANSWERED ya question, CIMONJORR smiley
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2005
@Cimonjorr,Blah,Blah,....Blah
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by CimonJorr(m): 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2005
grin grin grin.. Oh my soul.. it is well with me... grin grin grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Z4M4eva(f): 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2005
LOL,Cimonjorr, u quite a funny dude,rele grin,stay kool,love yaxxx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Reply)

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did / Groom's Wedding Outfit Causes A Stir Online (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.